Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 06-21-2011, 08:35 AM   #1
2vt8c2p4
Second Lieutenant

2vt8c2p4 is on a distinguished road
Default please support the original works

life, too many things, and you will feel the pressure of life, too many things, and you will feel the burden, when you really to observe, to see when You will find that this is what life is so simple, so easy.

text:

life, complex and diverse, simple and difficult, things always have his diversity, turned to leave the moment, what makes you go back. Looked up, looking at the sky, what makes you think about being caught and look forward to a new future, condensate listen to the call of the heart.

thing of the past when love, when love to death, when the moment of love toward the edge of a cliff, leaving only painful memories and sadness, sometimes, stop thinking, Who told me to change all that , who is silent, I have changed the face of friends who care about the face of the respect of friends, I am speechless, sad this is not his own,Casque dr dre, but it has forged with their non- solution of the edge, who is into my heart, who is inspired in me the deepest grief.

how long life, Muran back of the figure, had walked away in a small way, can not read the story of watching, listening to the slightest sad sad tone, looking at the beach, looking at blue sky, only to find that everything was only a dream,monster beats, but rather the dream of most of this role should not be there that I told you, everything is slowly changing, the days have gone together, and now also slowly disappear In my mind, turn to discover, life is only a dream only, but a bittersweet dream,beats by dre, there is pain pregnant.

turned and left the moment you have together before I separate the moment, the appearance of memory, the memory of the figure, the faded slowly, disappearing, air exudes a touch of flavor, the kind of sense of taste so that I could not tell, tell of pain, never had been calm, no peace I, too, encountered in the world you love, you give up in the emotional world, leaving you time to find, in short time to meet you, have no regrets of things, after grief, only joy, yearning after the only forgotten.

Life is like a trip,franklin and marshall, do not care about the destination, the scenery along the way care is the mood and look at the scenery, making my mind to travel, so the mood to relax, turn around when it was found, was feeling the original life is so hard to look back on earth, both good and bad, how many people love the choice of the harm others, and finally to their own what is left when you do a certain thing when you want clearly, think clearly.

end:

life is so long but full of the feeling of desolation, a desolate, sad two people, himself, to others that have been brought pain, how much of hate, forgotten is the best choice,beats by dre, his mind is the best way to forget everything, forget your love for him to re-find the most important person in life.

stated:

the column space prohibited a copy of the article, plagiarism is strictly prohibited, please indicate the author and source, the article temporarily by no tears. / shackles on behalf of Post, please support the original works, to prevent plagiarism, no tears the only QQ985723461

(Editor: Juelian Red)
相关的主题文章:

为祖国无比自豪

records of his laughter and melancholy interest

朝鲜官员:有金正日支持朝鲜将夺世界杯冠军

And most of all, I will laugh at myself for man is most comical when he takes himself too seriously. Never will I fall into this trap of the mind. For though I be nature's greatest miracle am I not still a mere grain tossed about by the winds of time? Do I truly know whence I came or whither I am bound? Will my concern for this day not seem foolish ten years hence? Why should I permit the petty happenings of today to disturb me? What can take place before this sun sets which will not seem insignificant in the river of centuries?
2vt8c2p4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links