Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 04-29-2011, 06:51 PM   #1
sandy7827
Commander In Chief

sandy7827 is on a distinguished road
Default Jamie Lee Curtis Says Recovery From Drug Addiction

While Jamie Lee Curtis won't discuss her 'Freaky Friday' co-star Lindsay Lohan's recent troubles, she was willing to open up about her own struggle with drug addiction during an interview with Meredith Vieira on NBC's 'Today' show.
"My recovery is the single greatest accomplishment of my life. And without that, the rest of my life would have fallen apart high heel nike jordans," Curtis nike high heels wholesale, who appeared to promoted her new book nike jordans heels, 'My Mommy Hung the Moon,' said.
When asked how she succeeded, the actress chalked it up to "the miracle of recovery." Watch:
"Some people get it. Robert Downey Jr. was in prison for a year. And he is not only the greatest movie star in the world, he's a fantastic representative of someone who can repair the damage of their life. Recovery is an acceptance that your life is in a shambles and you have to change it. I was lucky, I didn't have to lose anything," she explained.
"Recovery and motherhood are the two single greatest things in my life," Curtis added.
In the wake of Michael Jackson's death last year, Curtis admitted in a Huffington Post blog that she had once been addicted to painkillers.
"I too found painkillers after a routine cosmetic surgical procedure and I too became addicted, the morphine becomes the warm bath from which to escape painful reality. I was a lucky one. I was able to see that the pain had started long ago and far away and that the finding the narcotic was merely a matter of time," she wrote.
In an interview with More magazine (via The New York Daily News), the 'You Again' star revealed she became addicted to pills at the age of 35. "No one knew," she said of her troubles.
In the same interview, the 51-year-old revealed that she also drank to ease the "loneliness" she felt and that many of her issues were caused by the pressure to be young and thin in Hollywood.
Curtis has now been sober for over 10 years.
yilai:nike high heels

Prince Harry's Royal Wedding Plus One- Chelsy Davy_76
sandy7827 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2011, 06:56 PM   #2
proorpinere

Default How too tunign kia

Kia has recently started installing the 2.0 liter turbo engine from the Optima turbo in the 2011 Sportage. Jason asked me if I would attend the press preview on his behalf, and I'd like to present the above photo as evidence that I did a proper job of testing the Sportage SX's 256 horsepower engine. Details of both the Sportage and my financial contribution to the great state of Arizona will be coming soon on About.com's SUVs and Minivans site.

<a href="http://alusy.biz.pl">Felgi aluminiowe </a>
Old 04-29-2011, 06:57 PM   #3
proorpinere

Kia has recently started installing the 2.0 liter turbo engine from the Optima turbo in the 2011 Sportage. Jason asked me if I would attend the press preview on his behalf, and I'd like to present the above photo as evidence that I did a proper job of testing the Sportage SX's 256 horsepower engine. Details of both the Sportage and my financial contribution to the great state of Arizona will be coming soon on About.com's SUVs and Minivans site.

<a href="http://opony-osobowe.com.pl">Opony osobowe</a>
Old 04-29-2011, 06:59 PM   #4
proorpinere

<a href="http://wywazanie-dynamiczne.com.pl">Wyważanie kół </a>
Old 04-29-2011, 06:59 PM   #5
proorpinere

<a href="http://alu-felgi.info.pl">Alusy </a>
Old 04-29-2011, 07:04 PM   #6
proorpinere

<a href="http://opony-bieznikowanie.com.pl">bieżnik</a>
Old 04-29-2011, 07:15 PM   #7
proorpinere

<a href="http://tanie-opony-zimowe.com.pl">Opony zimowe</a>