Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 09-06-2011, 02:42 AM   #1
S1c6r9a9r

Default Today, a divorce , you must prop me out

His wife said, is namely you will prop me to enter the house, apt divorce, then I clutch you right out of the house.
with his wife and got married, I hold her over. At that time we lived in a variety of a hut, marriage car in front came to a stop, a team of friends throw vertical me, hold her down from the car, so, in a burst of praise, I hold since she has come to the ceremony place. At that time the wife is the abundance of mature shy girl, I is robust and cheerful married man.
This is the scene seven annuals ago.
beyond is like water, like in the past, to have children, sea, commerce, marriage turn a blind eye gradually emerged among us. A little morsel of money to go up, but the feelings are a little morsel down the horizon, his wife in a civilian government to do, we too go to work every day, almost the same time to work, children at boarding school. In others, it seems, life seems perfect happiness. But the more the quiet happiness, but more possible to have sudden changes in probability.
I had her. When life is tedious and favor water is everywhere, even if a re simple drinks will make people calculate it is a real pleasure. She is the Luer.
weather is good, I stood ashore the colossal balcony, Luer stretched his weapon, hugged me from after. My center once repeatedly surrounded by her sensibilities. I nearly could not breathe. This is what I bought the house as the Luer.
Luer said to me, like you, male, is the most magnetic girl in the eye. I suddenly thought of his wife, fair married, she seems to equitable mention, a man like you, once successful, is to attract the child's eye. Think of clever wife, and my heart slightly to put a knot, I am well conscious that their apologetic for her. But let them work.
I opened the Luer hand, say you purchase furniture it looked, the company still do today. Luer distinctly unhappy together, once and for all, said today that took her to purchase good furniture. Divorce that may have been growing in my heart up, the elemental thing that is unlikely, even in the heart gradually thought of as likely.
just, I do not know how to speak to his wife, because I know that, after the prologue is bound to hurt her. I'm sorry I did not location his wife, she is still busy in the kitchen preparing the nightfall repast, I still turn on the television, sitting there watching the newspaper, immediately serve edible, eat, watch television and then two people together, or a human sitting in front of the microprocessor made a while to stay. Imagine the Luer body, became my direction of self-entertainment. Try on the wife that if we divorce, what will you say? I have a pearly wife, did not talk, she seemed very far away from this life. I can not dream thin a little while I say it, the wife of representation and minds.
wife to the company contacted me, Luer just came out of my bureau. The company's vision is to conceal things, almost all the sympathy in the eyes and speak the language of that cover, the wife eventually got the feeling that someone. She is still in front of all my subordinates to their own personality with a smile, but I have not time to avoid the moment in her, from her eyes to read one injury. Life is such a calm day off. The face of the calm wife, not divorce is all catching the first tread. Things turning point happened in the night. Wife on the Internet to view the content of an advertising company's advertising: cater a mobile number to the other work done for you by us, the ask takes only an hour. Welcome to Online Contact ------ QQ :********-You say that this is true? you do not need to open the mouth of the extremely difficult. All,Puma Baylee Future Cat II, as I would like the next day,Puma Outdoor Shoes, his wife through the unfit investigation, I put a detailed account of mobile phone text information on my desk, a word without a word, carrying away my tears, the moment my wife's heart and mind, like tearing pain! I apparently know everything, is the time.
When Luer again said to me, He Ning, divorce it, with us. I nodded, my heart has been this idea that can not be extended to the point where non-. End of the last wife of a dish, I hold her hand. I said things to tell you. Wife to sit down, have silently eating supper, I remembered her eyes kind of hurt, at the moment to once again was clearly out. Suddenly feel that they bear some,Women Puma Ferrair Drift Cat, but at present, but can only go on. Let's divorce, and I calmly said things are not tranquilize. Wife did not show the kind of very special mood, light and asked me why. I smiled and said: No! I am not joking, really a divorce. Sudden change in the viewpoint of the wife up, she bitterly fell chopsticks, I loudly said: You are not people!
night, nobody of us who reason, his wife cried in a cheap voice, I knew she wanted to know why. But they can not give her the response, because I have a feeling in my Luer can not extricate themselves. I charted a protocol to the wife to see, which states that will house, car, and the company's 30 share to her, to write these things, my heart is always pregnant with the crime of his wife, angrily took his wife, torn fragments of children, not for me. I felt my heart really hurt some of them faint, at last, lived together for seven years of love, all the warmth will go in the future-oriented, so slowly past, the next day.
companion customers to drink, half-drunk while I got family, his wife was lying on what was written there. I arrange in bed dormant, woke up and base his wife still sitting there, I turn over, too black to nap again. Finally referred to the non-off is not the point, my wife tells me expression, she did not want me, just ahead the divorce, I agreed her to a condition. Wife's condition is simple, is to give her a month's time, because in variant month, the children started educate, she did not want to let the children see their parents separate scenes, and, even in this as in the past month life.
I took the wife to write the accession, she asked me, He Ning, do you remember how I came to marry it? Then,Puma Future Cat Low, abruptly, on the wedding of those memories coming in, and I nod, say I remember. His wife said, is that you will hold me come in, but I have one condition, that is, to divorce,Puma Speed Cat Big, then I hold you right out of the house. This way a go, you shriek the shots are good, but I asked this month to work every day, you have to hold me out from the bedroom to the door. I laughed and said: Good. I think his wife is in this form to leave their wedding, or there is reason for addition to the past. I will request his wife told Luer, Luer laughed some frivolous, that no matter how or divorce, do so many tricks to do. She seems very contempt for his wife, so I thought it know next to nothing of uneasy.
1 month, the premier daytime, our actions are very stiff. Because once the memorandum, so we did not have near contact over a long period, even the customary double a week **** time is obliterated, every day the same for pedestrians. Patting hands from behind his son said, Dad hug her mama, father hug her mom, yelled I am a tiny sorrowful. From the bedroom through the alive apartment, and gate to gate, ten meters away, his wife in my arms, eyes closed gently, said to me, we are beginning today, do not let the children know. I nodded, just go down once again mushroom to the sad. I will be his wife on the gate, she went to other public transmission, I went to pedal to work. The next day, my wife's movements are promiscuous a lot, tangling her body opposition me, I smell her fragrant fresh clothing, his wife is actually old, how many days I have not so close seen her, flat peel, with skinny wrinkles. I discovered how his wife did not have wrinkles, or are not aware of their own is long familiar to the bone in this matron does.
third day, his wife attached to my ear, the yard and flower beds removed, and be more careful, do not fell.
fourth day, picked up his wife in the bedroom, I kind of illusion, we are still very intimate sweetheart, she is still my newborn, I was Qubao her heart, and all the imagination of the Luer that have become Ruoyouruowu up.
fifth day, 6 days, his wife said in my ear every time some small details, hanging clothes steeled where the cooking time to be detailed not to splash the oil, I nodded, my heart kind of phantom have become stronger together. Luer
I did not narrate it always. Feel increasingly tough, seems to be the result of discipline, I am the wife said that immediately hold you, not very hard for. Wife in electing clothes, waiting to hold her while I go out. Wife attempted a few, are not applicable, he wept, sitting there, saying the clothes are long portly. I laughed, yet only half laughing, I suddenly remembered that he increasingly difficult, not my muscular, but preferably his wife lost, for her mind all the pressure in the heart. That moment, my heart hurts tightly attach, I reached out, trying to inquire his wife's forehead.
son came, my father, my mother out of the hold up. He urged us, it seems that so many days, his wife saw by me and hold out, has transform one of his shows. Pull over the son's wife, hugged, I turned to the face do not go, afraid that they will all repent not bear to turn into causative. Starting from the bedroom, then through the living room, door, artery, I carried my wife, her hands to hug the natural light and in my nape. I held her body felt at that wedding day. But his wife's body more light, but often I could not help but want to cry.
the last day, I carried my wife, when surprised, where not to go. Son to school, and his wife also stared at me,Puma Shoes, in truth, really want to hold you so old. I firmly hold the wife said to her, in fact, we did not fulfil that life is a little out of this hold you close.
stopped the automobile, I locked the door also late, I alarm the time delay will give up my idea again. I Qiaokai Men, Luer look Xingsong. I said to her, I'm sorry Luer, I do not divorce. Do not depart, and Luer not trust that the common looked at me, held out his hand, touched my head, ah you do not have a fever. I opened the Luer hand, looked at her, to her, I'm sorry Luer, I only say to you I'm sorry, I do not divorce. Perhaps she had and I just plain will have life because we turn a blind eye, but not without feeling, today, I came to understand. I hold her into the house, she gave me having children, I want to hold her to the old. Therefore, only say to you I'm sorry.
Luer seems to have come to know, so petulant fan me a slap in the face, close the door, burst into tears. I went down, drive to the corporation. The house have to pass through the mart at work, I set out to his wife a wreath of her favorite Qingren, gift shop madam brought the card I wish to jot words, I laughed to write on: I want every day hold you out of the house until the old.
men ought carefully look at every man to your success, and perhaps will have this experience, study it, do not let yourself regret it when the old, the greatest impair to the child, not his wife if successful, might as well do not succeed, a tough times may be happy ......

Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2011, 02:45 AM   #2
3p3y5g7c6e
Commander In Chief

3p3y5g7c6e is on a distinguished road

Create world-class universities internationally renowned high-level research university
technological innovation capability and address the constraints of a major bottleneck in economic and social development issues. hide the first letter of the index 985 Engineering University: ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTU VWXYZ a list of Peking University, Tsinghua University, Renmin University of China, Zhejiang University, Fudan University, Wuhan University, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Xiamen University, Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Beijing Normal University Beijing Institute of Technology, Dalian, Tianjin University, Nankai University University of Jilin University, Northeastern University, Harbin Institute of Technology Tongji University, Shanghai Jiaotong University, Southeast University, Nanjing University of Science and Technology University, Hunan, Shandong University Ocean University of China Sun Yat-sen University, South China University of Electronic Science and Technology Chongqing University University of Northwestern Polytechnical University, Xi'an Jiaotong University, Sichuan University, Lanzhou University, South Africa List of China Agricultural University University of Phase II of Northwest A & F University, East China Normal University for Nationalities Central University of Defense Technology
directory
985 985 Brief Introduction of the list of 985 projects a list of 985 stage II funding progress in 985 college 985 relevant laws and regulations continue to implement the List subject innovation platform edge President Jiang Zemin in Beijing University to celebrate the centennial of the General Assembly, the school announced to the world: Action Plan for Invigorating Education in the 21st century May 4, 1998, Peking University centennial celebration, the leadership of the Ministry of Education proposed in the celebration, the next 3 consecutive years, the central government a year from 1% of revenue, as China's construction of Proposal in principle has been affirmed, it is To year revenue estimates, the Initially, only the Beijing University and Tsinghua University was recognized for building In 2000, after the merger and reorganization of universities, more than a dozen universities in the country regard the goal as
Fudan University

Shanghai Jiaotong University

Zhejiang University
985 engineering departments to build a list of schools signing time the Ministry of Education, Tsinghua University, Beijing
Ministry of Education, Peking University, Beijing
Ministry of Education, Nanjing University, Fudan University, Ministry of Education, Jiangsu Province, 1999.7,air force one high, 1999.7, Shanghai, Ministry of Education, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai, Xi'an Jiaotong University, Ministry of Education, 1999.7, 1999.9 Shaanxi Province, the Ministry of Education, Zhejiang University, Zhejiang Provincial Ministry of Education, Nankai University, 1999.11, 2000.12 Tianjin University, Tianjin, the Ministry of Education, Tianjin, Shandong University, Ministry of Education, 2000.12, 2001.2, Shandong Province Ministry of Education, Huazhong University of Science, Hubei Province, Wuhan City 2001.2 Ministry of Education, Jilin University, Jilin Province, Xiamen University, Ministry of Education, 2001.2 , Fujian Province, Xiamen City, Ministry of Education, Wuhan University, 2001.2, 2001.2 Hubei Province, the Ministry of Education, Southeast University, Jiangsu Province 2001.2 Ministry of Education, Ocean University of China, Shandong Province, State Oceanic Administration, Qingdao City, Hunan University, Ministry of Education, 2001.2, 2001.2, Central South University in Hunan Province Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, Hunan 2001.2 Ministry of Education, Dalian University of Technology, Liaoning Province, Dalian 2001.8 Ministry of Education, Chongqing University, Chongqing City, Sichuan University, Ministry of Education, 2001.9, 2001.9 Sichuan University of Electronic Science and Technology, Ministry of Education, Ministry of Industry and Information Technology , Sichuan Province, Chengdu 2001.9 Ministry of Education, Zhongshan University, Guangdong Province, South China University of Ministry of Education, 2001.10, 2001.10, Guangdong Province, Ministry of Education, Lanzhou University, Gansu 2001.12 Ministry of Education, Northeastern University, Liaoning Province, Shenyang City, 2002.1 Department of Education, Tongji University, Shanghai 2002.6 Ministry of Education, Beijing Normal University, Beijing, Renmin University of China Ministry of Education, 2002.8, 2003.9, Beijing University of Chinese Academy of Science and Technology, Ministry of Education, Anhui Province, Harbin Institute of Technology 1999.7 Ministry of Information Industry and Ministry of Education, Northwestern Polytechnical University, Heilongjiang Province, workers 1999.11 Ministry, the Ministry of Education, Shaanxi Province, Xi'an, Beijing Institute of Technology 2001.4 Ministry of Information Industry and Ministry of Education, Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Beijing, 2001.4 Ministry of Information Industry and Ministry of Education, Beijing 2001.9985 list of China Agricultural University, second stage Central University for Nationalities of Northwest A & F University, East China Normal University 985 University of Defense Technology Works for

Location and funding 1. target location: Ministry of Education funding) 2. target location: Ministry of Education grants + provincial funding), Fudan University 1.2 billion (600 million +6 million) (Ministry of Education funding allocation + city), Shanghai Jiaotong University 1.2 billion (600 million +6 million) (Ministry of Education funding allocation + City) 9, China University of Technology billion (300 million +3 +3 million billion) (Ministry of Education funding + grants + provincial funding CAS), Xi'an Jiaotong University 900 million (600 million + 3 million) (Ministry of Education grants + provincial funding) Harbin Institute of Technology 1 billion (300 million +4 +3 billion billion) (Ministry of Education grant + funding + Province COSTIND vote) Beijing Institute of Technology 1 billion (300 million billion +4 +3 million) (Ministry of Education grant + funding + City National Defense Appropriation) Beijing Normal University 1.2 billion (600 million +6 million) (Ministry of Education funding allocation + City) Renmin University of China, Level University Ministry of National Defense Appropriation allocations + + Shaanxi Province, Xi'an, and other forms of land) Wuhan University, 800 million (400 million + 4 million) (Ministry of Education grants + provincial funding), Sichuan University 720 million (400 million +3.2 million) ( Ministry of Education grants + provincial funding) Nankai University, Tianjin University, both of a total of 1.4 billion (Ministry of Education funding allocation + city) Jilin University, 700 million (400 million + 3 million) (Ministry of Education grants + provincial funding) Sun Yat-sen 1.2 billion (3 billion +9 billion) (Ministry of Education grants + provincial funding), Shandong University 1.2 billion (400 million +8 million) (Ministry of Education grants + provincial funding) Southeast University, 600 million (300 million + 3 million) (Ministry of Education funding allocation + Province ) Huazhong University of Science 600 million (300 million + 3 million) (Ministry of Education funding + Hubei Province, Wuhan City, the capital, project and other forms), Xiamen University, 600 million (300 million +1.5 million +1.5 million) (Ministry of Education funding + Fujian Province, Xiamen City funding + grants) Tongji University, 600 million (300 million + 3 million) (Ministry of Education funding allocation + City) East China Normal 600 million (100 million +5 million) (Ministry of Education funding allocation + Urban) 540 000 000 Chongqing University (300 million +2.4 million) (Ministry of Education funding allocation + City), Lanzhou University 450 million (300 million 1.5 million + land) (Ministry of Education grants + provincial funding) 3 Central 2 million for funding the University: Central South University 600 000 000 (200 000 000 +2 +2 billion billion) (Ministry of Education, National Defense + funding + grants Province) Hunan University, 400 million (200 million + 2 million) (Ministry of Education funding allocation + Province) Dalian University of Technology 400 million (200 million +2 billion) (Ministry of Education funding + Liaoning Province, Dalian City funds) South China University of 400 million (200 million + 2 million) (Ministry of Education grants + provincial funding) Northeastern University 400 million (200 million + 1 million + 1 million) (Ministry of Education grant + funding + Province, Shenyang City funding) University of Electronic Science and Technology 560 million (200 million + 2 million +1.6 million) (Ministry of Education, National Defense + grant + provincial funding) Ocean University of China, 300 million (Ministry of Education, Shandong Province, China Oceanic Administration, Qingdao City, the total amount of funding) Progress of the world's top 985 engineering college academic journal bit, Science and Technology of China, 4th, 5th, Fudan University,, Shandong University, No. 6, Nankai University, 7th, 8th Wuhan University, Jilin University, No. 9, Lanzhou University, No. 10. In 2006 the British Mainland College 2; Fudan University ranked first in the world 116, No. 3 universities in Mainland China. In 2007 the British University 2; Fudan University, ranked world No. 85, No. 3 universities in Mainland China. In 2008 the British University 2; Fudan University, the world ranked 113, No. 3 universities in Mainland China. 2009 UK University 2; Fudan University, the world ranked 103, No. 3 universities in Mainland China. 2009, United States, . Fudan University, the world ranked 103, No. 3 universities in Mainland China. 2009 World famous universities in the Webometrics Ranking site, the mainland of China Peking University ranked No. 1, Tsinghua University ranked No. 2 in Mainland China, Shanghai Jiaotong University No. 3, 4 Zhejiang University, South 5, Fudan 6, Alexander 7. 2009 China Education Center's Chinese universities, the Peking University ranked No. 1, Tsinghua University ranked No. 2, Fudan University ranked No. 3. China Education Center 2010 University Rankings published in China, ranked No. 1 Peking University, Tsinghua University ranked No. 2, Fudan University ranked No. 3.

Chinese University Alumni Association in 2009 published in the release of Chinese universities, Peking University ranked No. 1, Tsinghua University ranked No. 2, Fudan University ranked No. 3. Chinese University Alumni Association released the 2010 rankings released by the Chinese University, Peking University ranked No. 1, Tsinghua University ranked No. 2, Fudan University ranked No. 3. Science Research Center of China 2009 issued in 2009, Chinese universities, Peking University ranked No. 1, Tsinghua University ranked No. 2. 2009 Higher Education Research Center, released in 2009, Chinese universities, Peking University ranked No. 1, Tsinghua University ranked No. 2. 2010, In the standings, there are three universities in Mainland China into the world top 100, respectively, the first 37 of the Peking University, No. 49 University of Science and Technology of China and Tsinghua University 58, while Nanjing University, Zhongshan University and Zhejiang University also ranks among the top 200 on the list. Hong Kong, China and other regions, there were several top-ranking universities, which is the highest ranked No. 21 University of Hong Kong. 985 continue to implement relevant laws and regulations on the -2007 Action Plan for Invigorating Education The successful launch and implementation to achieve the desired goal of building, especially the following opinions. Continue to implement the To achieve modernization, and enhance international competitiveness, he must build a world-class universities and a number of internationally renowned high-level research university. Building world-class universities, but also inspire the national spirit and raise the need for national cohesion. Party and government vision, based on the height of the great rejuvenation of the nation, made in China to build world-class universities in a number of wise decision-making, which is to achieve China's modernization goals and improve the international competitiveness of great historical significance and practical significance. (B) build a world-class university is to promote the overall level of higher education in China jumped by leaps and bounds an important measure is to implement this strategy through science and education strategy and an important part. Building world-class universities, for the understanding of the world, and explore the truth, solve the major issues facing humanity, for the Chinese culture and foster high-level creative talent, build a national innovation system, and promote Chinese culture and civilization of the world's advanced communication and learn from each other, off society to achieve the grand objective of the Chinese into a modern power, the great rejuvenation of Chinese nation, an irreplaceable important role. (C) of the batch approach or reach the world advanced level of research results, enhancing the overall strength of the construction of colleges and universities, led to the improvement of the overall level of higher education, in order to build a world-class universities in China have accumulated some experience, and laid a good foundation for country's economic, social, and cultural development has made important contributions. (D) Foreign practice has proved that building a world-class universities need a good foundation and a long time the construction and accumulation. Even after years of construction, colleges and universities with world-class universities in China the gap is narrowing, but the construction of a number of world-class university is a long and arduous task that requires unremitting efforts. Compared with world-class universities, colleges and universities in China in the management and operation mechanisms, technological innovation, construction personnel, there are still a big gap, therefore, to continue to implement the built in China to achieve a number of world-class universities and a number of internationally renowned high-level research university goals. The general thinking of building century and the first 20 years of important strategic opportunities to pool resources and focus, reflecting the characteristics, advantages, adhere to leap forward, taking the construction with Chinese characteristics of the road world-class university. Should focus on implementing the following principles: (a) adhere to the national goal oriented. Aim at the world advanced level and the major national needs, enhance the core competitiveness of countries to address major issues of nation-building, through the (B) persist in reform and innovation. Higher internal management system and deepen the reform of the mechanism to run for the (C) adhere to the key construction combined with the overall co-ordination. Follow the scientific concept of development, to co-ordinate and long-term goals and immediate tasks, personnel training and scientific research disciplines such as relationship building and platform to build, promote the building of comprehensive integration of world-class universities and a number of internationally renowned high-level research university process. The goal of building the close to world-class academic standards, through the efforts of more time to build a number of world-class universities. - Institutional innovation through the management, operation mechanism innovation, and actively explore the construction of a new world-class university system. - Create and introduce a number of world-class academic leaders and academic team. - With the national innovation system, focusing on building a number of Construction tasks (a) mechanism innovation in accordance with the requirements of building world-class universities, reform the existing management system and operational mechanisms to adapt to the needs of building world-class universities. Accelerate the reform of personnel system, establish a competitive, mobile personnel management system as the core, personnel evaluation system and the distribution of scientific and rational incentives, and create favorable outstanding talent and attract top-notch talent and stability, give full play to the atmosphere of intelligence. Break the traditional disciplinary boundaries of scientific research-based organizational model management and discipline, the establishment is conducive to innovation, cross, open and share the operational mechanism to adapt to the trend of modern science and the development of integrated.

establishment of investment returns as the core of an open, fair, and impartial performance appraisal and evaluation mechanisms. (B) the research team to provide superior conditions for building and supporting security conditions for the international advanced level at home and abroad to recruit academic leaders, the backbone of outstanding academic and university senior management personnel, attention to potential young core training and advanced training, by increasing the level of creating atmosphere, strict training and other means to attract young talents to form a doctoral student and postdoctoral innovative power of the force to accelerate the construction of a world-class university-level teachers, management team and technical support team. (C) of the platform to the international technological frontier and national modernization, a major demand-oriented, subject-construction plan as a guide, around the major national basic research, strategic high-tech research and major projects, integration, building a high level of Project In platform construction, to increase the academic restructuring, expansion of academic development, and promote interdisciplinary, promote resource sharing, the formation of high-level academic teams, establish an open, sharing, competition, and efficient management and operation mechanism, construction, improve the platform teaching, research conditions and infrastructure. By platform, greatly improve the innovative capacity of universities built and solve major scientific and technological development of national economy's ability to enhance the commitment of major national tasks, to carry out high level of competitiveness of international cooperation, and promote cross-disciplinary optimization and form a number of major scientific and technological achievements and world-class disciplines, in the national innovation system to play an important role. Around the state, regional and social development, the major issues in economic development, building a number of interdisciplinary, innovative, cross, open the To promote the Humanities and Social sciences and natural sciences, engineering technology and the cross, Infiltration and integration of breeding and birth of a new interdisciplinary research areas and research methods to form a group to solve a global, strategic, forward-looking major theoretical and practical problem for the party and government decision-making consulting services to the socialist modernization drive, for the construction of socialist material civilization, political civilization and spiritual civilization of the National Philosophy and Social Science Services Centre. (D) the conditions to accelerate the construction of public resources and support equipment sharing platform, reasonable configuration, a fully equipped teaching and research space. Strengthen teaching and research of information, digital environment, building based on modern educational theory and educational technology, teaching and research environment. The university built the libraries, electronic resources, library and degree of automation in the overall approach or reach the international advanced level. Continue to improve the teaching and research university built infrastructure. (E) international exchanges and cooperation in building conducive to international academic exchange and collaborative research environment, hire world-renowned scholars to give lectures, collaborative research, with world-class universities or academic institutions to carry out substantive cooperation, the establishment of joint training of high-level personnel and research base, a high level of international cooperation to carry out research projects, hold a high level of international academic conferences, increase efforts to attract foreign students to study in China's efforts to promote the process of internationalization of higher education in China. Construction funds and organizational management (a) of the Which the central focus of special funds for the (B) strengthening of the Ministry of Education, Ministry of Finance set up the Leading Group and the Working Group consists of office, in charge of the For universities and colleges should set up corresponding organizations to co-ordinate our responsibility, (C) of the condition that the number of schools in areas of strength and level of living in the country and so the forefront. (D) the College in accordance with the unified plan, according to the report and the On this basis, the school of . (E) Ministry of Education, Ministry of Finance will strengthen the Construction project is completed, the Ministry of Education, Ministry of Finance in conjunction with relevant departments to organize experts acceptance. 985 Engineering University, the appointment of the top party and government leaders mechanism 985 colleges and universities, in addition to Ocean University of China Central University for Nationalities University, South China University of Electronic Science and Technology Hunan University, Northeastern University, 6 schools, principals and other universities are by the Central Party Committee Secretary and the central government (ie the State) Joint appointment, the Central Organization Department to convey, is the leader in the Central Universities in the rest of the Central University subordinates directly appointed by the Ministry of Education, university presidents, party committee secretary. graduate training model, a significant increase in graduate education scale, structure gradually optimize the basic guarantee for quality training. However, with China from a planned economy to market economy and government changes in the completion of the deepening of change management, formed under the traditional system of graduate education in management and control mechanisms have been unable to adapt to the new situation very well the development of graduate education needs. Macro-and micro-coordinated and complete long-term quality assurance mechanism, control mechanism and structure of the scale of the adjustment mechanism has not been fully established, funding for graduate education, recruitment programs and use of effective allocation of resources need to be further increased, the size and structure of graduate education can not be based on economic and social development needs timely and effective adjustments, postgraduate training and the close integration of scientific research needs to further strengthen and guide the innovation of teachers and students has yet to fully mobilize the enthusiasm and improved. Continuous improvement in the national macro-control mechanism and resource allocation mechanism, increasing state investment in graduate education at the same time, focus on promoting the training of graduate training unit within the reform of the mechanism is to build a graduate education quality assurance mechanism, control mechanism and structure of the size adjustment mechanism important micro-foundation for building an innovation-oriented country in China and human resources to power, to promote postgraduate education and economic and social development is of great significance. Graduate training system reform is to further develop co-ordination unit of teaching, research and other aspects of resources to establish research-led teacher accountability and teacher-funded system as the core, the reform graduate selection mechanism, optimize the process of graduate education, strengthen the guidance of teachers construction, improve the system of postgraduate scholarships, graduate education to achieve the scale of the coordinated development of the structure, and comprehensively improve the quality of graduate education. (B) the progress of reform in the Ministry of Education, Ministry of Finance to promote and support graduate education system reform has made great progress. Since 2006, Harbin Institute of Technology and other three colleges graduate education system reform carried out experimental work; 2007, the implementation of the reform of colleges and universities to develop mechanisms 17; 2008, the reform has been extended to 47 graduate schools set institutions of higher learning; plan to 2009, the reform will be extended to all central ministries and institutions, and to encourage the provinces (autonomous regions and municipalities) to select the provincial colleges and universities to carry out reform work. Reform of the national training system arranged special funds to support the work of reform. (C) the effectiveness of the reform measures and the implementation of major reform of the school implemented the reform of our ministry training mechanism on the principles and requirements in order to improve the quality of graduate education goals, focus on the establishment of research-led system of teacher accountability and funding of this the core, generally adopted some reform measures and made the following preliminary results: 1. emphasized that research-led. Assessment by the selection of qualified instructors, enrollment plan distribution, instructors rely on research funding for graduate students and research assistant positions and other mechanisms to achieve scientific research and postgraduate training closely. Discipline and teacher emphasis on scientific research and for research projects to further enhance the initiative. 2. Instructor clearly the responsibility, authority, the implementation of the quality of graduate education instructors responsibility. Mentor graduate students in the required bear responsibility for funding and guidance, while giving instructors in the recruitment and training process more power to mobilize a strict instructor, carefully guide the initiative. 3. Rational allocation of enrollment plan. Taken with the research tasks, research funding and adjusting teacher-funded standards linked to other methods, effective control of the number of teacher recruitment and discipline (or college) admissions scale, optimize the structure of the school's graduate education. 4. Improve the system of postgraduate scholarships. The spirit of Grants and scholarships intensity of coverage, strengthen the incentive scholarship, graduate level of protection of life and learning, research and enthusiasm with a more substantial increase. 5. According to the layout of the school subjects and development strategies, the characteristics of different disciplines for the implementation of various reform policies. Such as basic science or emerging interdisciplinary and support given to tilt. 6. Graduate training model of reform to explore and try. Reform of the training mechanism to research-led, teacher-oriented financing and impact of such policies, many are on the graduate training unit to revise and adjust the training program, graduate students pay more attention to understanding the dynamic frontier, and strengthen the ability of graduate research and training. Some units also increased, Part of the training units is also in accordance with the Graduate Academic, applied to classify such as further defined the different types of targeting graduate students and training requirements, in accordance with the classification system and training curriculum to optimize the adjustment process. 7. Promote the internationalization of graduate education. By setting the special fund to encourage and support graduate students to attend international academic conferences, participate in international cooperation, increase joint training with foreign leading universities and to attract internationally renowned university students to study for a degree of intensity of the school. 8. Raise funds through multiple channels and from the State, schools, tutors integrated management of three funds, the pilot unit of the Graduate Education of the input and generally increase, funds management and use of benefits have been further improved. 985 National Defense College of Harbin Engineering University ● ● ● Nanjing University, Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics current status of the Committee are appointed university college is 7, including the Beijing Aeronautics and Astronautics, Beijing University of Technology, Harbin Institute of Technology, Harbin Engineering University, Northwestern Polytechnical University, and Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics Nanjing University of Technology, the seven institutions are 211 universities, including Northern, North of Technology, Harbin Institute of Technology and the NPU building is 985 colleges, and universities belong to the vice ministerial level, while China Southern Airlines, Nan Ligong and Hardy construction project has not yet entered college in the sequence 985, but 985 by the National Defense Commission in accordance with standard construction projects. University College to build to build the current situation: 7, including the Changchun University of Technology, Shenyang University of Aeronautics and Astronautics (former Shenyang Institute of Aeronautical Engineering), Yanshan University, Southwest University of Technology, North University, South University and East China University of Technology. The seven institutions are the National Defense Commission and local governments to build universities, respectively, Jilin, Liaoning, Hebei, Sichuan, Shanxi, Hunan and Jiangxi management based. Kazakhstan Engineering, Nan Ligong, China Southern Airlines in support of National Defense had from 2000 to 2002, the shock attempts. So far, Harbin Engineering, Nan Ligong, China Southern Airlines invested by the National Defense funding to 【985】 form of defense, according to Ministry of Education, the national 985 key construction standards. Public information display: financial access, in 2002, Harbin Engineering 300 000 000 +1 +1 billion billion from the National Defense Commission, the Ministry of Education, Heilongjiang three build, Nan Ligong 200 000 000 +1 +1 billion, billion, billion, China Southern 200 000 000 +1 +1 billion , 985 works according to standard construction. Kazakh project to build four 2007 National Defense, Ministry of Education, the Navy, Heilongjiang, investment 300 000 000 +2 billion. Ministry of Education, the three universities currently targeting the construction of a 985 list of advantages of discipline innovation platform
China University of Mining
In order to meet building an innovative country and speeding up socialist modernization of talent and technology requirements, and give full play the comprehensive advantages of the disciplinary Ministry of Education and Finance pilot since 2006, the Ministry of Construction The construction method uses the The After 2008, with the (Note: Later the school to take the project more quickly in 2008 and did not enter the 985 at the original implementation of engineering schools, but funding to the project by platform)
3p3y5g7c6e is offline   Reply With Quote