Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 05-14-2011, 06:13 PM   #1
cryem72vyk

Default Best Happy Hour- (43)

I have heard that they serve a specialty drink called Pisco Sour, it contains some raw egg whites. Sounds gross in a drink jimmy choo online, but I was intrigued so I ordered it. My opinion? was just okay, fruity, citrus-y and sweet, not my cup of tea. The egg whites were put in so that the drinks becomes "fluffy" True Religion Jeans, you know if you beat the egg whites fast enough it becomes foam? kinda like that, pretty, and has a thicker consistency, and I think they accent it on the top with few drops of bitters. I went back to my normal Greygoose Martini up with olives from the 2nd drink on.
I recall there was a homeless pirate outside trying to get us a cab for tips... and I am pretty sure my husband named him Black Sparrow... you know... cuz he's African American. (I guess cuz the place is pretty close to the skid road?) Not sure if Black Sparrow is there nightly cheap jimmy choos, but it's pretty entertaining watching him interact with drunk people.

Sponsored Links