Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 10-07-2011, 10:57 AM   #1
i0love0u
Commander In Chief

i0love0u is on a distinguished road
Default SEO Search Engine Optimisation

In 2010 we generated over £20m for our clients,louis vuitton mini lin wallet, feel free to get in touch and we will be happy to help you increase your sales too.
5 Beginner SEO Steps and 10 Quality Dofollow Directories
What we want to look at today is something for anyone who has just produced a ne ...
CodeMyConcept.com Review
Since it was time to do another review,louis vuitton monogram canvas cabas alto, we decided this time it would be the tur ...
A Perspective on Social Media
The Party – Take One You arrive at a party. People are chatting,louis vuitton leather bag m40359, eating nibble ...
i0love0u is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2011, 10:57 AM   #2
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

oi1yum4ei6ku is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

34920 2007 年 07 月 21 日 23:22 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
Cantonese characters commonly used in coding (Wubi, spelling) and the translation of Italian
(ge ge )=... things
NIE (nnv , mie) = what; for example: you Younie? = What?
(dmb, mao) = no; example: the money? = Have no money?
(jhk, gad zad) = cockroach
Lat (kln, le / li) = good; for example: get good grades Kid Boo = very powerful performance of his, uh
(pmj, hem) = all? ; Example: the family home to die and shovel =
(nii, dang) = coax; example: you happy = coax you happy
(wan, qu) = him or her; for example: from the edge of a system? = Who is he?
uh (kdbn, e) = lie; example: uh God lie ghost
(rgmw, bing) = assault; example: I Article go to the Friends of fruit to beat the gang =
we carry (rwyc, lin) = put, get
bend (rxln, ao) = contradiction; example: bend cross = quarrel
(kafg, gan) = so, so; example: ah? = This ah?
(kdag, zo / zuo) = a; for example: dinner is not? = Dined yet?
it (knx, ne) = this; for example: what do these things
= miles (kjf, li) explain the above ;
(bxgu, na) = female; example: chicken = hen
(kfbn, dei / mi) = are; example: I = We
Hey (kgxw, yi) = interjection, ah (Table strange); Example: Huh?
alas (kujn, yi) explained above
slightly (ktkg, lo) = modal particle
baa (kudh, mie) = what; example: Mieshi? = What can I do?
microphone (koy, mi) = Do; example: Mi = do not go away ~ ~
(wtxi, xi) = yes; such : What the rack? = What is the East * come from?
* (nkmh,red wing work boots, diao) = *
(klh, che) = modal particles, expressed contempt = cut
choking (kgjq, geng) = course; such as: choking =
Well of course (kgkg, wu) = no; such as: Do = not ;
to serve (wrtf, bi) = a; such as: How would you rate me la ~ = you give me ~
(pssu, lin) = coax, intoxicated; for example: I / she like me to = / Yaohong
defecate on her (nbsk, e) = excretion; example: Eniao = Laniao
weigh (ryhk, dian) = end of the good meaning or status; for example: fixed up = completed
(rpgh, ding) = throw
(kftj,red wing boots, ze) = modal particle; example: Well = No
(kmdg, yan) = right, right, as it happens ; for example: water = heart of their preference
(klqy, luo) = modal particle / winded
(kwyn, nian) = want; for example: I do do not attempt to Ga? = I want to do is not right?
taste (kooy, dan) = port; example: bite bite a taste =
Boo (kihc, bo) = modal particle
Liang (gemq, liang) = pretty, or that naive; example: handsome = guy / kid
(rjlg, wen) = find, earn; For example: food = living
the Air (huxt,red wing heritage boot, ti / di) = read; example: the Air TV = TV
(krqy, di) = a, little; for example: money = to give a little money to serve his
sigh (kuda, jue) = modal particles, lamenting sound; example: a good bar closed baa sigh ~ ? = Cut ~ is great it?
(kvcq, ge) =; for example: you gi it? = Gi you it?
Oh (kngf, wo) = modal particle
(kjsg, sai) = modal particle waste
(kwld, go) = s; example: = those
le (kafl, le) = modal particle
( kjfb, ye) = East *; example: the Air = a * to see
noisy East (kgmj, cao) = noisy; such as: noisy = noisy ghost are what the East *
Ga (kdha, ga) = modal particle; for example: not you agree Ga is not the case ~ = ~
(kyao,red wing shoes sale, zhe) = tone Particle; for example: I Xianzhi 23 = 23 O ~
I write (iumt, pie) = flash, leave
tease ( rdui, liao) = provocative; example: pull up a bucket of non = troublemakers
(hykh, fen) = sleep; such as: eye = exhausted
mad (llvl, niao) = angry / always; example: I'm so mad / I'm not mad at all = angry / has always been such a
(ktqi, li) = to; for example: entry = come
(rlxy, luo) = take; for example: = Take East *
following a net gain of pinyin:
(lo) to help
(ge) example: Orange to open a (one piece)
yi (yi) for example: yi house ah?
(nie) like for example: bad
whispering sound Chengri buried sun (qi) for example: whispering sound reinforcement from the article ;
(de)
coffee (ga) to help
ga (ga) explained above
(geo) for example: a large decline
(ngam) such as:
save (qian) Province, for example: saving money

(min) what the word [CVA] JASON le already said, but the Pinyin input and Well \;
(bei) in the mean. Example: You tight-what degree do ah? = What are you doing ah?
Essentials (ai) noisy , called the mean. Example: Essentials frame = help = Jiaojiu Ming fight Essentials Essentials La,red wing sale, La Essentials, you Essentials reason you break one frame throat le.
(xi) means is to say, say. you-what ah? = What did you say ah? random round-crazy
recite (shen) to mean, with the consent, but the Cantonese word birthplace - used to use it only to Hong Kong.
ye (za) Mood, meaning with the Mandarin's \only, not so serious.
Terrier (geng),red wing motorcycle boots, of course, instead of \snapped live drying.
(na) cases: and do not Well if I remind you ah.
Yu (yu) move. Example: Yu-I acridine stupid.
oi1yum4ei6ku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 10:57 AM   #3
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

g8m8n2yf is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

34920 2007 年 07 月 21 日 23:22 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
Cantonese characters commonly used in coding (Wubi, spelling) and the translation of Italian
(ge ge )=... things
NIE (nnv , mie) = what; for example: you Younie? = What?
(dmb, mao) = no; example: the money? = Have no money?
(jhk, gad zad) = cockroach
Lat (kln, le / li) = good; for example: get good grades Kid Boo = very powerful performance of his, uh
(pmj, hem) = all? ; Example: the family home to die and shovel =
(nii, dang) = coax; example: you happy = coax you happy
(wan, qu) = him or her; for example: from the edge of a system? = Who is he?
uh (kdbn,red wing shoe store, e) = lie; example: uh God lie ghost
(rgmw, bing) = assault; example: I Article go to the Friends of fruit to beat the gang =
we carry (rwyc, lin) = put, get
bend (rxln, ao) = contradiction; example: bend cross = quarrel
(kafg, gan) = so, so; example: ah? = This ah?
(kdag,red wing heritage, zo / zuo) = a; for example: dinner is not? = Dined yet?
it (knx, ne) = this; for example: what do these things
= miles (kjf, li) explain the above ;
(bxgu, na) = female; example: chicken = hen
(kfbn, dei / mi) = are; example: I = We
Hey (kgxw,red wing mens boots, yi) = interjection, ah (Table strange); Example: Huh?
alas (kujn, yi) explained above
slightly (ktkg, lo) = modal particle
baa (kudh, mie) = what; example: Mieshi? = What can I do?
microphone (koy, mi) = Do; example: Mi = do not go away ~ ~
(wtxi, xi) = yes; such : What the rack? = What is the East * come from?
* (nkmh, diao) = *
(klh, che) = modal particles, expressed contempt = cut
choking (kgjq, geng) = course; such as: choking =
Well of course (kgkg, wu) = no; such as: Do = not ;
to serve (wrtf, bi) = a; such as: How would you rate me la ~ = you give me ~
(pssu, lin) = coax, intoxicated; for example: I / she like me to = / Yaohong
defecate on her (nbsk, e) = excretion; example: Eniao = Laniao
weigh (ryhk, dian) = end of the good meaning or status; for example: fixed up = completed
(rpgh, ding) = throw
(kftj, ze) = modal particle; example: Well = No
(kmdg, yan) = right, right, as it happens ; for example: water = heart of their preference
(klqy, luo) = modal particle / winded
(kwyn, nian) = want; for example: I do do not attempt to Ga? = I want to do is not right?
taste (kooy, dan) = port; example: bite bite a taste =
Boo (kihc,red wing motorcycle boot, bo) = modal particle
Liang (gemq, liang) = pretty, or that naive; example: handsome = guy / kid
(rjlg, wen) = find, earn; For example: food = living
the Air (huxt,red wing heritage boots, ti / di) = read; example: the Air TV = TV
(krqy, di) = a, little; for example: money = to give a little money to serve his
sigh (kuda, jue) = modal particles, lamenting sound; example: a good bar closed baa sigh ~ ? = Cut ~ is great it?
(kvcq, ge) =; for example: you gi it? = Gi you it?
Oh (kngf, wo) = modal particle
(kjsg, sai) = modal particle waste
(kwld, go) = s; example: = those
le (kafl, le) = modal particle
( kjfb, ye) = East *; example: the Air = a * to see
noisy East (kgmj, cao) = noisy; such as: noisy = noisy ghost are what the East *
Ga (kdha, ga) = modal particle; for example: not you agree Ga is not the case ~ = ~
(kyao, zhe) = tone Particle; for example: I Xianzhi 23 = 23 O ~
I write (iumt, pie) = flash, leave
tease ( rdui, liao) = provocative; example: pull up a bucket of non = troublemakers
(hykh, fen) = sleep; such as: eye = exhausted
mad (llvl, niao) = angry / always; example: I'm so mad / I'm not mad at all = angry / has always been such a
(ktqi, li) = to; for example: entry = come
(rlxy, luo) = take; for example: = Take East *
following a net gain of pinyin:
(lo) to help
(ge) example: Orange to open a (one piece)
yi (yi) for example: yi house ah?
(nie) like for example: bad
whispering sound Chengri buried sun (qi) for example: whispering sound reinforcement from the article ;
(de)
coffee (ga) to help
ga (ga) explained above
(geo) for example: a large decline
(ngam) such as:
save (qian) Province, for example: saving money

(min) what the word [CVA] JASON le already said, but the Pinyin input and Well \;
(bei) in the mean. Example: You tight-what degree do ah? = What are you doing ah?
Essentials (ai) noisy , called the mean. Example: Essentials frame = help = Jiaojiu Ming fight Essentials Essentials La,red wing boot store, La Essentials, you Essentials reason you break one frame throat le.
(xi) means is to say, say. you-what ah? = What did you say ah? random round-crazy
recite (shen) to mean, with the consent, but the Cantonese word birthplace - used to use it only to Hong Kong.
ye (za) Mood, meaning with the Mandarin's \only, not so serious.
Terrier (geng), of course, instead of \snapped live drying.
(na) cases: and do not Well if I remind you ah.
Yu (yu) move. Example: Yu-I acridine stupid.
g8m8n2yf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 10:57 AM   #4
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

obg72dhe8z is on a distinguished road

12-year-old boy abducted kiln Shandong child labor

children a year to find his stepfather, father and son meet again tears Lian Lian

due to bounce back, the mother gave uncle raising his son. A year ago, 12 years old,outlet belstaff, he was kidnapped from Tai'an, Shandong Province to Inner Mongolia's Baotou kiln, is where the youngest child. Extremely unbearable in line with the age of coolie labor of life, the boy escaped from brick kilns, wandering to Dalian, by police to the rescue shelter. Develop a heart alert boy, with lies to conceal the identity, in Dalian, Dalian endless love to give the boy, the boy finally tell the truth, and ultimately reunited with their families.
bounce boy was abducted to the kiln

boy named Xiao Yu Gang (a pseudonym), 13 years old. Xiaoyu just live in rural areas of Tai'an city, birth parents more than children. To Xiaoyu just when he was a serious comeback in the children, for family planning to avoid the punishment, the parents sent him to support pro-uncle, after the family name just like his uncle, his uncle gave him the name of Xiao Yu Gang, he is uncle to my father.
Xiaoyu just do not want the parents of the home life of his uncle to leave after the birth mother, age is also small, just Xiaoyu, the uncle could not get at home, on the fourth grade, to drop out of school to wander around, uncle said he was
2010 年 1 22, Xiaoyu has just turned 12 years old, wandering in his home town Tai'an, the two men told him do not know earn money, just inexperienced Xiaoyu deep, not too many The alert, along with his two strange men on the train. All the way to Lawton, the strange man had just taken Xiaoyu Baotou Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, will be sold to a brick kiln just Xiaoyu, Xiaoyu has just where the kiln is where the youngest child. Xiaoyu just dry kiln in a wheelbarrow from the introduction of hot bricks, despite the protection of gloves, a pair of his young hand, or was hot out of blisters. Xiaoyu has just told reporters that the poor condition of the brick kiln, food is cabbage and radish, accommodation houses also take the air, but the tube is not strict. 3 days in the dry, it just can not stand the Xiaoyu, who is not prepared to take advantage of the smooth escape the house brick, no goal stray.
to connect to conceal her identity, the train reached the terminal, the conductor and the marshals were a wake-up time, Xiaoyu just know came Dalian. See Xiaoyu just like street children, the police will be sent to the relief stations just Xiaoyu.
Xiaoyu has just been placed in child rescue center,2 men held hostage by the Night Girl raped on the, waiting to find his family back home, but just can Xiaoyu hide their real name and age. When staff understand his identity,belstaff jacken, Xiaoyu lied about his name just Asked where he lives? Xing Zhimin total did not remember where they live. But when the names of staff in the public security in accordance with Xing Zhimin online inquiry, all the same name with the Xing Zhimin children and adolescents, are not the child. Does this child is lying? Staff analysis, Xing Zhimin may be long-term homeless, or encountered setbacks would not give true identity, and deliberately concocted lies. Have had long-term deal with the street children of staff believe that love is can be transformed into the boy's mind, as long as sincere, and the stone will be muggy. Staff are not forced to speak the truth boys, is given to care and wait. Ingratiate themselves dozens of times, no effect; hand to wash it, did not bear fruit; with the boy to participate in many beneficial social care activities, or no results.
efforts of relief stations in the city to find work as the boy has been engaged in quietly. In the following year, the boy has been reluctant to disclose their true identity, his life has always been a mystery.
Dalian truth let him return to the family

every National Day, New Year and Spring Festival, including the relief stations to include all the stagnation points Xing Zhimin street children to prepare for a gift, send it to him care. In particular, this year's Spring Festival,belstaff leather,, Chairman of state-owned enterprises by restructu, Xing Zhimin aunt was brought home celebration for volunteers to experience family holidays, the fifteenth, Xing Zhimin Station, North Street building was again the 15 mothers of the community formed a loving pair, and brought him to the Lantern eat, feel the See Xing Zhimin attentive staff looks preoccupied, he chatted up again. Over the past year, Xing Zhimin experienced a lot of love from a rescue shelter and social, his heart touched, condemning his own lying. Full of tears, he told staff: Xiaoyu just provided in accordance with the latest information,belstaff jackets sale, the staff will call the day Xiaoyu just hit home and found the police station, and linked to Xiaoyu just where the village committee, village director just happens to be a relative Xiaoyu, immediately contact Xiaoyu just stepfather (uncle), confirmed in along all the relevant material, stepfather and two uncles and just Xiaoyu February 19 at 4 o'clock in the claim to relief stations Xiaoyu just go home. Child rescue center when Xiaoyu just see all the way to the stepfather,belstaff shop, the stepfather flew into the arms of running all the way, ran shouting Baby, this year you let me find a good hard yeah, now is meager anti-trafficking, I think you are being trafficked out yet. a perfect end.
reporters Manchu fly
obg72dhe8z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 10:58 AM   #5
1o7h0a8n1y
Commander In Chief

1o7h0a8n1y is on a distinguished road

,red wing shoes outlet

| Back to logs list

340494 2007 年 11 月 27 日 15:13 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (2) Category: Personal Diary
1 handsome man with a ass? Can face credit card jacket?
2 I'm not the RMB,red wing heritage boot, how could anyone like me?
3 alone is a person's carnival, carnival is a group of people alone
4 wages, the accounting on I say; you receive one half of your salary too little change now ~!
5 are not afraid of the tiger as the enemy,red wing shoes online, afraid of comrades like pigs!
6 TMD really fun life, because life is to play my old TMD
7 is not the most romantic words I love you,red wing motorcycle boot, but; together!
8 thinking of how far,red wing shoes, how far you roll,red wing boot store!

published cancel

| Back to logs list
1o7h0a8n1y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 10:58 AM   #6
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

oi1yum4ei6ku is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

341224 2009 年 06 月 28 日 08:35 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
a two rivers,red wing motorcycle boots, one called the Saone (Thorne River), a known Rhone (Rhone River), in Lyon, where the intersection, a river flows into the Mediterranean Sea synthesis. Really the romantic rivers. I'm just a passing, hurried to their romantic experience would have to leave, because I know a certain point in the world will meet you, as these two rivers, is not it?

situation in Paris is hot, Seine (Seine) on the bridge that many, if not to pass, but for couples to have more choice in the river holding hands,red wing work boots, hugging, kissing. Lyon's love is simple, as the city center was covered with red clay Place Bellecour (Le Fruit white square),red wing motorcycle boot, without any embellishment, so gentle and transparent.

I do not know who you are and where, but I know you must be simple,red wing store, without any embellishment. Your gentle, is transparent.
I do not know who you are and where, but I know that I forward you the way, like two rivers in Lyon.
Je ne sais pas qui vous êtes, où vous êtes,red wing heritage, mais je sais que je suis venue pour vous. Tout comme les deux fleuves de Lyon.
I don't know who you are,red wing mens boots, where you are, but I know I'm coming to you. Just like the two rivers of Lyon.
oi1yum4ei6ku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 10:58 AM   #7
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

g8m8n2yf is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

341224 2009 年 06 月 28 日 08:35 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
a two rivers, one called the Saone (Thorne River), a known Rhone (Rhone River), in Lyon, where the intersection, a river flows into the Mediterranean Sea synthesis. Really the romantic rivers. I'm just a passing,red wing boot store, hurried to their romantic experience would have to leave, because I know a certain point in the world will meet you, as these two rivers, is not it?

situation in Paris is hot, Seine (Seine) on the bridge that many, if not to pass, but for couples to have more choice in the river holding hands, hugging,red wing store, kissing. Lyon's love is simple, as the city center was covered with red clay Place Bellecour (Le Fruit white square), without any embellishment, so gentle and transparent.

I do not know who you are and where,red wing shoes, but I know you must be simple,red wing motorcycle boot, without any embellishment. Your gentle,red wing shoes online, is transparent.
I do not know who you are and where, but I know that I forward you the way,red wing boots, like two rivers in Lyon.
Je ne sais pas qui vous êtes, où vous êtes, mais je sais que je suis venue pour vous. Tout comme les deux fleuves de Lyon.
I don't know who you are, where you are, but I know I'm coming to you. Just like the two rivers of Lyon.
g8m8n2yf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 10:59 AM   #8
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

340610 2008 年 01 月 02 日 12:00 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
bald Monk: You're okay!
Ling is still a woman: Hello.

bonze: You can talk about it?
Ling is still a woman: Yes.

bonze: Are you a woman?

bonze: May I ask you how old it?
Ling is still a woman: I can not answer you.

bonze: Oh, of course.
Ling is still a woman:. . . . . .

bonze: Do you usually like doing?
Ling is still a woman: the number of people.

bonze: the number of people? What is the number of people you?
Ling is still a woman: You do not understand.

bonze: Oh,red wing heritage, you counted how many people today, you?
Ling is still a woman: 58 a.

bonze: Oh, really interesting, the number of people you like to play.
Ling is still a woman: Yes, you are 59.

bonze: Oh? ! What do you mean? Do not understand.
Ling is still a woman: you will understand.

bonze: Oh,red wing sale, you're very funny. By the way, what do you do, married?
Ling is still a woman: I married a.

bonze: Oh. That your husband is doing what?
Ling is still a woman: he was dead a long time.

bonze: Oh. I'm sorry it!
Ling is still a woman: It does not matter.

bonze: What do you want your husband?
spirit is still women: think.

bonze: Oh ~ ~ ~ What things get to the end!
Ling is still a woman: ah.

bonze: We make friends bar,red wing boots, free tea together.
Ling is still a woman: good.

bonze: Nice to meet you!
Ling is still a woman: Me too.

bonze: fix a day as collision at, simply right for today, tonight we sit with it.
Ling is still a woman: good.

bonze: Oh, you really will come to you, deal Ha,red wing shoes!
Ling is still a woman: Yes, I can take my husband to come?

bonze: ah? ! Your husband? ? He is not already. . . . . .

bonze: that. . . How do you bring him?
Ling is still a woman: nothing, short of one to 60 people, and you wait for me.

bonze: 60? ! Han. . . What do you mean?
Ling is still a woman:. . . . . .

bonze: Hello. . . You still there? ?
Ling is still a woman: in the.

bonze: you in the end mean?
Ling is still a woman: Well, gather 60 people,red wing work boots, waiting for you at home, I'll pick you up at night to go.

bonze: Pick me up at night to go? Even. . . What do you mean? !
Ling is still a woman: ah.

bonze: you. . . What were you in the end? ,red wing motorcycle boots!
Ling is still a woman: I am not a person. Is that. . .

back post as long as she does not find you. . . . . .
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 10:59 AM   #9
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

obg72dhe8z is on a distinguished road

2009 年 8 9, 12-year-old half-sister kun kun who are disengaged from the father abruptly Lam Foo Wah's mourning hall outside. Lin family grim expression, alert eyes, so he and his mother Wang Danqin future life once again feel helpless and afraid.
two weeks later,belstaff jacken, as guardian, on behalf of Kun Kun Wang Danqin, Qingpu District Court handed him to a lawsuit filed, the wife and daughters Lam Foo Wah to court to require the legacy Lam Foo Wah inherited together.
Recently, multi-run around the judge, the two sides finally reached a mediated agreement. Took a year-long dispute over the estate finally came to an end.
irresponsible late father kind of bitter

1995, the coming to Shanghai for many years, a married woman from Anhui Province Wang Danqin know his 18-year-old married older businessman Lam Foo Wah, the two rapid fall in love. Two years later, Wang Danqin to only two daughters gave birth to a son Kun Kun Lam Foo Wah. Lam Foo Wah said that as long as Wang Danqin not get a divorce, he would afford his son's life.
but in order to be able to create a Kun Kun healthy environment, Wang Danqin or divorced with her husband. The move has angered Lam Foo Wah, that Wang Danqin is to
unaccompanied mother and son living more difficult. In 2000, Wang Danqin to sue Lam Foo Wah Court, asking them to pay maintenance for his son.
court, insisted Lam Foo Wah Kun-kun does not recognize their own son, also declined to paternity testing. Wang Danqin had to produce his divorce with ex-husband, former husband of which contain no fertility. Lam Foo Wah Court so finds that the biological father for the Kun-kun, but Wang Danqin Lam Foo Wah can not provide proof of income, the court ruling in accordance with the provisions of 130 yuan monthly pay maintenance for his son.
2005, the Wang Danqin living in poverty, she once again to seek legal help. In the new town, judicial mediation, the son of Lam Foo Wah agreed to afford half of the cost of living, and promised to buy a house for his son. 3 years later, Lam Foo Wah to honor promises, the new town in China bought a 20 million yuan worth of second-hand housing. Mother and son finally had shelter.
broken dreams and the mother can not be reconciled

guessed, August 7, 2009, Lam Foo Wah died in a car accident when they go out. Wang Danqin suddenly remembered,12- year-old boy was sucked into the school swimmi, smart left hand Shihai buy Lam Foo Wah: head of household is filling his own name,belstaff blouson, the adult son of the house and then transfer to its name,12 sued by employees for the three units of Provid, the mother and son in the house until only the right to use.
Wang Danqin decided to take the initiative to defend the rights of his son. Last August 31, representatives of Kun Kun Wang Danqin wife Lam Foo Wah Chen will report to court and daughter, she asked with inherited the legacy of that is the name of Lam Foo Wah.
court, the Lin family raised, Wang Danqin mother of the housing is still the name of Lam Foo Wah, should be as a legacy inherited by all heirs. Subsequently said that Chen had been divorced in 2006 and Lam Foo Wah, not as defendants in the case, and produced a divorce agreement, which stipulated under the name of Lam Foo Wah relocation real estate and housing for all models are the property of Chen.
Wang Danqin name Lam Foo Wah immediately request the court to investigate the deposit, but the results let her down: Lam Foo Wah bank account is only 66.84 yuan.
the court, Wang Danqin and her lawyer has suggested that the Lin family property under the name of her son, Lam Foo Wah factory is funded the purchase, construction, and should be divided as an inheritance together.
end run around the judge to reach a mediation

according to Wang Danqin request, the judge the name of Lam Foo Wah, including real estate, automobile, securities, life insurance, including a full investigation of various property interests. But after several rounds of back and forth, the judge found that the result remains the same, except that a few dozen yuan deposits, there is no property under the name of Lam Foo Wah.
judge is expected, if the decision in accordance with the available evidence,belstaff brad jacket, is bound to cause great dissatisfaction Wangdan Qin, Kun-kun and then the growth will be adversely affected. Therefore, confidence in the Lin family, accompanied by relatives, friends and neighborhood committee cadres, the judge found in Lin and her daughter,belstaff online, telling them, kun-kun, though illegitimate, but also has the same rights as legitimate children, the next generation of the bitter fruit of racial can not be borne by the innocent children, hoping they can make appropriate concessions. Ultimately, Lin Wang Danqin mother and son mother and daughter agree that the house is now owned by Kun-kun all, and promised to pay them 50,000 yuan compensation. In addition, the death of Lam Foo Wah accident resulting damages, also by Lin Kun-Kun with two daughters and inheritance.
Subsequently, the judge and the family rushed to Wangdan Qin told the truth. Face piles of survey materials, Wang Danqin finally believe that they really Lam Foo Wah multimillionaire eyes left no legacy. Lin and her daughter learned to make the concessions, Wang Danqin think twice, and finally nodded in agreement. The next day, the two sides formally signed a mediation agreement.
correspondent Peng Liying Yue Jiang reporter in

Comments】 【judge

on the legal status of the term, illegitimate and legitimate children, as in family relationships enjoy equal rights. However, with the case, for example, the lack of a common fact of life,belstaff leather, whether it is proof of kinship, or the scope of the definition of heritage, born out of wedlock in the proceedings will be in a relatively disadvantageous position, and its difficult to effectively protect the legitimate rights and interests . Therefore, as the judge, in the following the legitimate interests of the children, as family environment, the growth of their lack of justice to send a ray of warmth.
obg72dhe8z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 11:05 AM   #10
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

,red wing shoes outlet

| Back to logs list

34184 2010 年 03 月 31 日 12:22 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
in line to see the white-collar workers \

Note label,red wing shoes online, then the original black and white-collar workers do

published cancel

| Back to logs list
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote