Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 09-17-2011, 06:57 AM   #1
chantal170

Default h (417)

火车采集器html简单模板示范
扶贫类:
Write an essay of 160-200 words based on the following drawing. In your essay, you should:
1.Describe the drawing briefly
2.Interpret the social phenomenon reflected by them
3.Give your comments

The two pictures pose a big contrast.

In the first one, when the poverty relief official brought relief money, a poor farmer ran to get the “gift” happily.
In the second picture, when the technician brought knowledge and technology, the farmer, shaking his head and hands frantically, refused to accept it.
What the pictures convey is that knowledge is underestimated in its role in reducing poverty.

【第一段是论说文图画描述段。】
第一句总述两幅图画的对立关系。
*pose a contrast构成对比
第二句描述第一幅图画。
*句子剖析:when 引导时间状语从句,后半句是主句,canada goose
*poverty relief official扶贫官员
第三句描述第二幅图画。
*句子剖析:整体结构和第二句相同,shaking his head and hands frantically是refuse的伴随状语。
*frantically疯狂地
第四句是本段的主旨句,点明了两幅图画的寓意。
*句子剖析:句子的主干是一个主系表结构。主语是what引导的主语从句,表语是that引导的 标语从句。
*underestimate低估

As a developing country, China has been making efforts to alleviate poverty and improve the general quality of life.

It is increasingly recognized that in fighting poverty one needs not so much temporary economic relief as basic knowledge and skills to continue his development.
For laid-off workers, the society could help them become self-sufficient by providing technical guidance and employment services.
For rural poor people, the government could conduct training in practical agricultural skills, helping them to learn and master modern agricultural knowledge.
【第二段是论说文的联系现实段。】
第一句总述中国改变贫穷的努力。
*句子剖析:as引导方式状语,句子时态是现在完成进行时, alleviate和improve是动词不定时to后的并列成分。
*make efforts to do…努力做某事
第二句是本段的主旨句,点明改变贫穷的根本是知识和技能。
*句子剖析:句子主干是It is…that的强调句式。That引导的主语从句中使用了not so much…as…的比较结构。
第三句针对下岗职工,提出脱贫致富的建议。
*句子剖析:该句是简单句,by引导方式状语。
*laid-off workers下岗工人;
第四句针对农村贫困人们,提出脱贫致富的建议。
*句子剖析:该句是简单句,“helping…”是结果状语。

Knowledge can change one’s fate; learning can create one’s future.
If China’s poverty-relief campaign is to succeed, the State should focus on education to effect long-term change.
【第三段是论说文的意义升华段。】
第一句是本段的主旨句,jean diesel,强调知识改变命运。

第二句阐释第一句,进行主题升华,http://athhnh.com/home/space.php?uid...blog&id=578972,强调教育在脱贫致富中的重要性,http://blog.paltalk.com/paltalkpress....html#comments
*句子剖析:if引导条件状语从句,chaussure pas cher,后半句是句子主干。
*focus on集中于…;long-term长期的
火车采集器html简单模板示范
六、分词误用
1) Comparing with other countries, China pays little attention to the energy problem.
Compared with other countries, China pays little attention to the energy problem.
2) Those spirits were just like an indispensable part of the whole picture when viewing through my camera.
Those spirits were just like an indispensable part of the whole picture when viewed through my camera.
七、修饰语误置
1) Spoken English is an important part for learning English people.
Spoken English is an important part for people learning English.
2)To keep the air clean, we must move the factories which give off poisonous gases to the countryside.
To keep the air clean, we must move to the countryside the factories which give off poisonous gases to the countryside.
八、垂悬修饰语
1) Having carried out economic reforms in our country, people’s living standard has been greatly improved.
Having carried out economic reforms in our country, people have greatly improved their living standard.
2)To tell my friend the good news, the letter was posted at once.
To tell my friend the good news, I posted the letter at once.
九、平行错误
1) While we reduce the number of vehicles, the speed of traffic can be increased.
While we reduce the number of vehicles, we can increase the speed of traffic.
2) Before I selected the new course, my teacher warned me of the difficulty of the course and how long it lasted.
Before I selected the new course, my teacher warned me of the difficulty and length of the course. / Before I selected the new course, my teacher warned me how difficult the course was and how long it lasted.
火车采集器html简单模板示范
想学好英语不是“两天打渔,三天晒网”的事情,没有持之以恒地学习态度是很难成就大事的,首先我们需要培养 的是对英语学的兴趣,正所谓“兴趣是最好的导师”,有了兴趣,是学习英语的巨大动力,有了兴趣,学习效果就 会事半功倍。想必大家都有这样的经历:喜欢的事情,就容易坚持下去;不喜欢的事,是很难坚持下去的。有很多 同学都说:“我一看到英语就头疼,怎么能培养对英语的兴趣呢?英语单词我今天记了明天忘,我太 笨了,唉,polo ralph lauren,我算没治了。”这都是缺乏信心的表现。初学英语时,没有掌握正确的学习方法,没有树立必胜的信心,记住稍 安勿躁,以平常心对待事情。初学时多参加一些英语方面的活动,比如 ,唱英文歌、做英语游戏、读英语幽默短文、练习口头对话等。时间长了,懂得多了,就有了兴趣,chaussure foot,当然,学习起来就有了动力和欲望,要知道付出了就有收获的,毕竟是No pains,lunette de soleil, no gains吗。
练好基本功是学好英语的必要条件,没有扎实的英语基础,就谈不上继续学习,vetement ralph lauren。要想基本功扎实,必须全神贯注地认认真真听讲,上好每一节课,提高课堂效率,脚踏实地、一步一个脚印地, 做到以下“五到”:
一、“心到——跟着老师脚步走”。无论是在课堂上还是在接受一对一的辅导课上都应该聚精会神,全神贯注,思 维要活跃、思路要开阔,心随老师走,听懂每一句话,抓住每一个环节,理解每一个语法点,多思考 ,doudoune moncler,做到心领神会。
二、“手到——动手记忆”。学英语,一定要勤做课堂笔记,http://franklinHS.blog.cnstock.com/1984558.html。因为人的记忆力是有限的,人不可能都过目不忘。常言说,“好脑筋不如烂笔头”。老师讲的知识可能在课堂上 记住了,不用过多久也许就忘记了,所以,做好笔记很有必要。英语知识也是一点点积累起来的,学到的每一个单 词、词组以及句型结构,都应该记在笔记本上,甚至是书的空白处或字里行间,这对以后的复习巩固都是非常方便 的。
三、“耳到——听力要多练”。在课堂上,认真听讲是十分必要的,不但要专心听外教老师对知识的 讲解,woolrich outlet,而且要认真听外教老师的语音语调,以便培养自己纯正地道的英语口语。
四、“眼到——就如放电影一样在脑海过目”。在认真听讲的同时,大脑里形成的视觉信息和听觉信息相结合,印 象就会更加深刻。
五、“口到——多张嘴动口说”。学习语言,不张嘴不动口是学不好的,笔试好口试不好还是个大问题,学得语言 就是哑巴口语了,同学们最大的毛病是读书不出声,害羞不敢张嘴。要充分利用早晨头脑清醒的时间,大声朗读; 在课堂上上课的时候遇到不懂的问题,一定要不耻下问,还有就是多与老师和同学们交流,多参与课堂活动。对学 过的课文要多读、记忆和背诵,可以跟CD读,lunette de soleil,竭力模仿其语音语调以纠正自己不正确的发音。尽可能利用一切机会,练习英语口语,比如,与外教交流、参加 “英语角”活动、与同学进行对话、讲英语故事、唱英文歌曲、演英语短剧、进行诗歌朗诵等。都是增加自己的阅 读量和提高阅读能力的很好办法,并且也是提高自己胆量的一种有效办法。

Sponsored Links