Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 10-11-2011, 10:58 AM   #1
feyuiit7
Warrant Officer

feyuiit7 is on a distinguished road
Default 乔布斯纪念Logo设计者承认作品并非原创关注市场变化,

-->
  新浪科技讯 北京时间10月10日晚间消息关注民生,香港理工大学设计学院学生乔纳森・马克(Jonath an Mak)周一表示,手机监听器购买,当前风靡于互联网上的史蒂夫・乔布斯(Steve Jobs)纪念Logo并不是他的原创中国市场交易注重成交量。

苹果联合创始人乔布斯于上周病逝,随后全球网民纷纷在互联网上表达悼念之情。而马克推出的乔布斯纪念L ogo迅速风靡于互联网,监听卡,该Logo以黑底白图的苹果Logo为原型,在原本弧线的缺口处巧妙的嵌入了乔布斯的侧脸轮廓,寓意乔布 斯是苹果的灵魂。

但随后,有人在Twitter上发布消息称,该Logo最初是由网名为“Raid71”的英国设计师所 于今年5月创作。

对此,马克周一承认,他并非原创。马克说:“我还是自己完成了这份创意,康佳监听真好用,我问心无愧,但我还是要承认,确实有人在我之前做过了。”

据悉,手机监听器,Raid71的设计与马克的设计均将乔布斯的头像嵌入到苹果Logo中,但两者的尺寸和比例有所不同。( 李明)

北京1164次列车车头部分出轨 无人员伤亡关注市场变化,

11岁女童因病禁食70天靠营养液维持(图)关注市场变化,

司机错把油门当刹车撞断电线杆(图)关注市场变化,手机

白血病少年获捐近17万元 母亲感动得关注市场变化,手机

母亲乞讨5年走5万里为患尿毒症女儿关注市场变化,手机

“小英巴士”抵高雄造势 车边开民众鞭,窃听器是真的吗

女子从同村在建房坠楼身亡 房主一审被认无过错关注市场变化,手机监听器怎么使用

派出所被曝用模特站岗 回应称因警力不关注市场变化,北

村民跳坑救落水女孩不幸身亡 姐姐称其不会游泳

六旬老太饿晕路边 醒后坚称自己23岁(图)
feyuiit7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2011, 10:58 AM   #2
mo6v8jgy0ae
Commander In Chief

mo6v8jgy0ae is on a distinguished road

,paul smith uk

| Back to logs list

46555 2008 年 04 月 09 日 10:13 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (4) Category: Personal Diary
to own as much as possible although I do not think you
restraint will do everything possible to regret his own feeling close to you,mulberry bag, but in the course
When I left you that time
depressed mood and loss only their own
think you can understand,designer handbags cheap, read you,designer handbags, miss you,burberry handbags, love you,burberry bags, the taste ... ...
published cancel

| Back to logs list
mo6v8jgy0ae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 11:00 AM   #3
mo6v8jgy0ae
Commander In Chief

| Back to logs list

46555 2008 年 11 月 25 日 11:37 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (5) Category: Personal Diary
City night,paul smith uk, especially, walking in the neon lighting,paul smith bag, the imagination. No personal experience, will never understand: light,designer handbags, why is red wine,handbags online cheap, why is green. Pairs of ambiguous figure, the cries of manic music that will always evoke the deepest memory.
walk in the city's night under the stars, the sky is not bright, his mouth is still the bitter remnants of cigarettes, her brain is still played with the loud music he turned away from the to that scene.
said that time is the best healing medicine, cigarettes, beer is the best painkiller. Want to leave in the face of the vicissitudes of time,burberry handbags, feeling, can be carved in my heart it marks the years. A
wo Houchu ears heard a hoarse voice: medicine can not cure.
walk in the city's streets, lost souls can not find a warm home. Looking at flashing lights, is still confusing,burberry bags, carries the melancholy mood, aimlessly, looking forward to the dawn.

a decadent mood, a very sad night.
Old 10-11-2011, 11:01 AM   #4
mo6v8jgy0ae
Commander In Chief

| Back to logs list

46555 2008 年 04 月 09 日 11:10 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
watch his own heartbreak,paul smith sale, but no trace of effort I put all the heart to restore
gave you a man and left me empty soul ..
watched walk out of the siege, I was not a trace of
strength to face all the strength to a man and left me covered in scars

you gradually leave no trace
heartbreak are installed in your heart I tear You will always and it is accompanied by
I gradually ashes,mulberry bag, the eyes of tears that I
Pictures into your feelings, how would you face with it

that tear, my Faced with a last effort before your eyes
sad
it will not tear, slip your heart all the joy and sorrow
you would not think of me,
there stay in your heart that drop tears,paul smith uk!
put a tear in your heart,handbags online cheap, not to make you sad,paul smith wallet, but to make you remember, remember I was so like you! At least put a tear in your heart,burberry bags, you have feelings, at least you will think of me! I miss you now
Old 10-11-2011, 11:07 AM   #5
mo6v8jgy0ae
Commander In Chief

,burberry bags

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 4035410 at 13:32 on July 19th,mulberry bag, 2010 Read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: funny pranks

-

add QQ: 4035410 QQ friends for the first time to focus on spatial News
-

| Back to logs list
Old 10-11-2011, 11:08 AM   #6
mo6v8jgy0ae
Commander In Chief

| Back to logs list

49455 2010 年 09 月 03 日 10:44 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
Today, I was cruel to put their daughters to kindergarten, the teacher grab hold when she was past the moment, all we asked of her only-for-all for a hoarse cry, when the teacher opened the door, my daughter will Pinmingdiwang break outside, I knew she was hard to find my figure, and I just hid the door, I know, this'll have to give up continues to suffer heart in bursts to ached and tears to the eyes hurt every day until the child from school the moment she received.
day yesterday, no longer know how get through it, and I went to the 5 o'clock early in the kindergarten door, bought some snacks for his daughter, I hope This frightened emotions calm about her, as I and other parents, standing at the gate, refused to take the hot weather,designer handbags cheap, but are occasionally weeping, this day, our ears have been ringing in the back crying children , eagerly looking forward to see the child's heart with agitation. . . Finally open the door, and this is what kind of scene, like a child-like parents running up, who gave a push to who, step on one foot, and now think it will find it very funny, ha, we This came in the eight classes of the classroom door,designer handbags online, not the same as the day off work, so eager to see the child. When my dear daughter, squeezed from the classroom door, I wildly in his arms, his mouth just muttering, the eyes, I'll have to control my emotions, can not ask kids to see me cry, I snack stuffed into the hands of her daughter, the daughter smile, and in this moment, I finally got tangled in the heart temporarily rest of the gap. Parents are kept to cross-examine the case of children the day today, daughter has begun to tell on the inside to play with toys, games and so a series of things, watching her eat snacks without thinking of the way, I was more hope she can make it clear how she spent the day in the ah, and now she began to tired arms like a baby in the mother, and I know she is happy, and finally left the classroom to see the mother until the children are walking almost, I asked the teacher to stay the case of some children, the teacher said, her daughter cry from time to time or two, but always pulling the teacher, the teacher had to go with her, it will be fine, will not eat Bon appetit sit down and look, eat two, and went to run 2 laps, and then the teacher called back eat two,mulberry bags, and then run again. . . . Alas, this certainly will not eat, and not to sleep at noon,burberry bags, but the afternoon could be the teacher did not see the spirit, and his bed for a while, but anyway, I pick her up, she did not cry, it is worth encouragement and praise, the thought of sending the case, then think about the situation then,alexa mulberry, perhaps my mother was not there to move along, she really will be less crying, less trouble. Two days, what my heart was torn out of her, pain, pain, there is the feeling of a knife and cut, all because he loved her, and sometimes pain are suspected of sending his daughter to kindergarten is not an error, called her mother back home to watch the children will be better, my husband has been blaming me get this, he is also distressed her even more than I hurt her,paul smith uk, but he is rational, and will analyze what kind of good for her daughter, But that only his thoughts, his daughter's problems in dealing with the two of us there will be differences and conflicts, I think maybe it was all because we are so in love with her because of it. Today it has come to this state, only duty-bound to hold the daughter continue to move forward, and I hope our dear daughter to some strong efforts to adjust to spend these days, do not get sick, if telepathy really then the magic words, I thought silently to encourage and praise my daughter, my mother stay with you in mind, with a delicious pick you up from work. . . .
Old 10-11-2011, 11:13 AM   #7
mo6v8jgy0ae
Commander In Chief

,mulberry handbags

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 943568910 at 20:50 on September 23,handbags online cheap, 2009 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
label content shiny seductive charm of a woman

published cancel

| Back to logs list
Old 10-11-2011, 11:14 AM   #8
mo6v8jgy0ae
Commander In Chief

,handbags online cheap

| back log list

46309 2007 年 09 月 11 日 19:47 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: sincerely
Posted cancel

| Back to logs list