Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 10-08-2011, 02:56 AM   #1
i0love0u
Commander In Chief

i0love0u is on a distinguished road
Default wordpress seo

comments are not only nice because people tell you how special you are,Cartier Love Charm Necklace, or that you made a mistake,antique cartier emerald cut engagement ring 1930s, or whatever else they have to tell you. most of all they're nice,cartier monette bracelets, because they show engagement. and engagement is one of the most important factors of getting people to link to you: they show you they care, and they open the conversation,Cartier White Gold Plated Logo Necklace, now all you have to do is respond, and you're building a relationship!
6.1. how you get people to comment
the easiest way of getting people to do anything is: ask them to do it. write in an engaging style, and then ask your blog's readers for an opinion, their take on the story etc.
another important things is your comment links. is your comment link "no comments »"? or is it "no comments yet, your thoughts are welcome »"? feel the difference? you can change this by opening your index.php template, search for comments_popup_link() and changing the texts within that function.
6.2. bond with your commenters
another thing to do is thank people when they've commented on your weblog. not every time, because that get's annoying, but doing it the first time is a very good idea.
justin shattuck thought the same, and created the comment relish plugin which sends an email after someone has made his first comment. this email is a message you can enter yourself, with for instance your feed url, and in my case, a newsletter subscribe url, etc. note that some people think this is spam, and that laws in several countries might prohibit the use of this. i can't tell you, because i'm not a lawyer.
another option, which is a bit less obtrusive / spammy, is to install my comment redirect plugin. this plugin allows you to redirect people who have made their first comment to a specific "thank you" page.
6.3. keeping people in the conversation
now that people have joined the conversation on your blog, you should make sure they stay in the conversation. that's why you should install the subscribe to comments plugin,cartier bracelet charity, that allows people to subscribe to a comment thread just like they would in a forum, and sends them an e-mail on each new comment. this way, you can keep the conversation going, and maybe your readers will be giving you new angles for new posts.
7. off site blog seo
if you've followed all of the above wordpress seo advice, you've got a big chance of becoming successfull, both as a blogger and in the search engines. now the last step sounds easy,cartier love charity bracelet for sale, but isn't. go out there, and talk to people online.
7.1 follow your commenters
there's been a movement on the web for a while now that's called the "you comment - i follow". they want you to remove the nofollow tag off of your comments to "reward" your visitors. now i do agree, but... that get's you a whole lot of spam once your wordpress blog turns into a well ranked blog... what i do advocate though, is that you actually follow your visitors! go to their websites, and leave a comment on one of their articles, a good, insightful comment, so they respect you even more.
if you think that's a lot of work, do realize that,leve bracelet with leathern, on average, about 1% of your visitors will actually leave a comment. that's a group of people you have to take care of!
7.2. use twitter
twitter is a cool form of micro-blogging / chatting / whatever you want to call it. almost all the "cool" people are on there, and they read their tweets more often than they read their e-mail, if you even knew how to reach them through e-mail.
to boot, if you use wordtwit or twitter tools, all of your posts can be announced on twitter, which will usually get you quite a few early readers! people will feel even more happy to comment on twitter, which might get you into an extra conversation or two.
7.3. find related blogs, and work them
if you want to rank for certain keywords, go into google blogsearch, and see which blogs rank in the top 10 for those keywords. read those blogs, start posting insightful comments, follow up on their posts by doing a post on your own blog and link back to them: communicate,cartier bracelet love size! the only way to get the links you'll need to rank is to be a part of the community.
8. conclusions on wordpress seo
this guide gives you a lot of stuff you can do on your blog. it goes from technical tips, to conversion tips, to content tips, to conversation tips, and a whole lot in between. there's a catch though: if you want to rank for highly competitive terms,Cartier Earring in Stainless Steel with White Gold Plated and Di, you'll have to actually do most of it.
if you want to keep updated on the latest news about wordpress, and hear more tips as i come up with them, then subscribe to my wordpress mailing-list right now. if you need help implementing all the tips in this article, or want me to review whether you've done a good job implementing it all,Cartier Goblet Charm Necklace in White Gold Plated, order a full site analysis!
i0love0u is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links