Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Internet Marketing Forums

Internet Marketing Forums This is a list of Internet Marketing Forums that have a FREE Advertising Section that you can post your ads in.

Old 03-10-2011, 04:29 PM   #1
lanxihb789
Master Sergeant

lanxihb789 is on a distinguished road
Default microsoft office 2010 32 bit blog do-the-honey-bee

Question: Connor Lanman Intern – Viral Video Ninja – Sophomore-to-be at Stanford University about your internship at Microsoft. Is it pegged to a specific technology?
I am here as an “Associate Product Manager” Intern. That means I’m just a non-technical intern. But, my internship is a bit out of the ordinary,microsoft office 2010 32 bit, because it is based on my experience in viral video marketing. for the Windows Live Division – specifically Windows Live Essentials. My job is to engage photo and video enthusiasts,win 7, say people who use iMovie, and help to familiarize them with our Windows Live products through a viral marketing strategy and to create a viral strategy for the future. about your earlier experience with viral marketing.
I went to a special art high school in Los Altos,discount office Ultimate 2007, CA, and had to do a 10-minute short documentary film and a photo book as special projects. chose to study colony collapse disorder, which is devastating honey bee populations. I‘m interested in honey bees because I’ve been beekeeping with my godfather since I was five. When I made my doc film, I posted it to YouTube and Häagen-Dazs contacted me about it. They have a “Help the Honeybees” campaign because they need bees to pollinate crops that are necessary to make their ice cream. and met with them up in Oakland. I combined my research and photo book into a longer book called “The Plight of the Bee.” Häagen-Dazs was pretty excited about the 16-year-old kid who was into saving the bees, so they put stories about me and my project up on their website end up making your video “Do the Honey Bee!”?
Some months later, Häagen-Dazs got in touch and asked if I would make a two-minute video for them to submit for National Honeybee Awareness Day. They were thinking about a basic video. But they didn’t know that I had studied film in school. And one of my four brothers, Max, just majored in film at Yale. And my other brother, James,buy win 7 32bit, is a musician who has a band here in Seattle. got my brothers together and we started thinking about how we could make a video that would go viral. We decided that hip-hop videos where they teach you a dance – like Soulja Boy’s “Crank That “were the way to go up our own dance: Do The Honeybee. We came up with all of the lyrics,genuine office 2010 license, beats and made the music. Häagen-Dazs gave us a little budget and we bought bee costumes, rounded up 30 of our friends through Facebook, went to our family friends’ garden and shot it in a single day. it to all of our friends on Facebook and it just took off from there. We got 20K views in the first week. I like to call it informative entertainment. You are sort of advertising at the same time, but it’s entertaining enough that people don’t stop watching. you applying these same skills in your internship at Microsoft?
I want to figure how I can use my art and creative skills to help a business. I’d like to make a difference in what consumers do. The reason that I did this whole thing is to try to inform people through social media – which to me is the best way to educate. It is a great way to get people to pay attention and participate. I think that it has a ton of potential for businesses. given me any traditional “intern” work. They threw me right into the deep end. I’m creating a plan of engagement, sourcing info from other employees, hammering out a viral marketing strategy and more. It’s really cool. Soon I’ll start making viral videos for Microsoft too. It’s all really intense, but really exciting.
lanxihb789 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2011, 05:44 PM   #2
m2ag5zut00hh
General of the Army

m2ag5zut00hh is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

22130387 2006 年 10 月 23 日 11:26 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
to you can not tell you; I know that we can not be together; I know, I can not tell you; I want you, the night is so quiet, so quiet I could hear the sound of heartbreak.
finally understand that some distance can never be exceeded.
knows loneliness is always omnipresent. So far secretly looking at you,
I do not know, I really do not know, many times a person can love life? Look at you, I can not speak, can not cry.
can be said to myself, so I'm happy you're happy, just can not tell you, I miss you.
Love You is a beautiful pain. Can not wake up like a dream.
It is a sad and emotional restraint, but it is a cruel and obvious. Close but distant horizon that sense of distance, can not be played in that doomed fatalism, almost all people feel the sharp pain of helplessness and despair in the end, there is no personal experience of people,tory burch flats, can not understand this kind of feeling.
I do not know, really do not know, many times a person can love life?
love maybe once! This kind of love, not married, nor is it love at first sight,tory burch 2011, true love's first state, a person's life may be able to meet, may not encounter.
who has it, if you some more responsibility,Marriage can not read the most touching - Qzone log!
who used to have, if you cherish a few more!
no one can tell me the long way only one person, a man walked slowly, all the sorrow of unprovoked attacks on me, the purpose of what? - I do not know. Why? I do not know! ,tory burch shoes!
may soon fell in love, miss you more and more deeply, I am looking for a quiet night, put a lot of heart, the melancholy, lonely talking to you.
night, facing the solitary, quietly sitting in front of the computer, I got into deep thoughts. Lonely than ever at the moment, I suspect their true.
years for the people as an extension of the track, there is no turning back possible. And now I really do not know how to adjust the pace.
may need to quietly soothe the pain of the soul, perhaps time will it all covered with dust.
Sometimes, unfortunately, is also something that is not a beauty, but that the U.S. is to pay a high price, often painful, and often missed, but never buried there, this kind of love is unforgettable,When Love Story meets Viva la Vida - Qzone log, no matter how efforts can not be dispelled from the heart.
everything is not wrong? All is not absurd? I am contradiction.
lonely wandering in the desert of the world, life is destined to be alone ... ... heartache,tory burch sale, broken heart no one will see.
fact, we are all familiar stranger, just want every one of us more tolerant, more sincere,学会真诚,tory burch reva, more love!
m2ag5zut00hh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 05:49 PM   #3
fserx
Private First Class

fserx is on a distinguished road
Default Quilting Videos Terrariums Airbrushing

I was search for miloshjeremic.com
and found this post. I would say that you have answered my question thanks
fserx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 05:55 PM   #4
fserx
Private First Class