Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Safelist Directory

Safelist Directory Safelists will also work if you use them. The bigger the list the better isn't always true... sometimes the smaller lists can be just as responsive if not more. It all depends on you and your dillegence.

Old 08-20-2011, 01:02 AM   #1
7918eini

Default Do you defiance apt peruse specter stories this 11

(1) ghost DEATH

There was once a man, he has a girlfriend. He more than anybody in the world love her.

But then one day his girlfriend left him merciless, did no even give him a reason.

girlfriend is something to watch their shopping arm in arm, he'd rather die, lose his mind. Finally one day he killed his girlfriend.

Originally he proposed to annihilate her later the suicide. But while was the necrosis of the life invaluable.

since then each day, and plagued by nightmares, nightmares of his girlfriend nude, disheveled, red tongue hanging course, to his fingers like a anchor to DEATH.

nightmares of his torture, such as pin-shaped bone, one day he got a Taoist pastor has been questing to get rid of.

priests want him to do three things

the first to take his girlfriend's body buried

second, his girlfriend dressing pajamas burned alive

Third, hiding clots bathed

everything have to be completed before the three-shift, or there will be all-powerful!

he followed the priest's arrays to do everything very cautiously, but it was pieces of clots but also how to find it.

soon three shifts, and large drops of sweat dripping from his face, the carpet is watery.

will be 3 shifts at the time he found that pieces of clots of blood, but the rub namely how no stuff how indelible.

this time a sudden wind comes up, thunder and speedy. Windows were swinging left and right wind flap, broken cup makes the sound extra grasped with a sudden all the lights all off, the entire house was dark.

lightning, saw his girlfriend wearing pajamas smudged with blood, eyes leaking blood, his face grim, pointing to his snapped:

mentioning he was stunned mute

girlfriend continued: >

(2) Night accident ghost

night has been deep, a taxi driver decided to pull a tourist on the home, but the road has been not many people.

the intention of pedaling the driver is not found in front of a white shadow shaking, waving to him, had a quiet night with the people who made a sudden unnatural, and, had such a position reminiscent of one kind of do not absence to think of something that is a ghost! ! !

can final driver decided to pull her, the male got on with the miserable and hoarse voice said: Does she really down ... he can not think, do not defiance think of down. He was very sorry, but only went so far for to take her to the destination faster.

woman handsome face, his face pale,GHD Pink Limited Edition, all the way no words, absolutely horrifying. The driver really can not persist to go on from where she was going to near, he had one pretext, stammered: close.

fail to beat the woman, too distant ... ... how the woman gone so hasty? He looked at the recoil, no! Car front, left, right, not later! Is she so lost?

driver that he wanted to get prop of curiosity to understand, he got out, came not on the door next to the to crash, just want to leave a bloody hand on his elbow, his back, the woman stood before him Manlianshixue speak up.

br>
in a remote countryside, a track on a straight poles, strange to say, often someone in that accident. Soon a pair of young men and women are not deliberately knocked down ride, killed on the spot. One night, five-year-old blog and the way home after his mother there, and suddenly a small blog: ? 4) The three ghosts of grumbles

shopping an day when they met God! They said to God, they died a melancholy death, to let them to heaven! God is frustration that too numerous families in paradise immediately, were full. But now there is a quota! You talk, penetrate who dead the most miserable,GHD New Wave Limited Edition, who let the heaven!

Thus, the first ghost ... I began to say before his death was a detergent. Work very hard! From morning till night! One day, I was one out of the building Cabo! Is the kind of hanging out in precarious work at height! In the first 30 floor! Suddenly, my feet slipped and fell to a slide! I think over! Die! But permit me to survive in the unconscious poking! Fortunately, I got a balcony railing, the 13th floor. I have saved! So like other back to life after the mount!

Unexpectedly, suddenly it was a buffet with fists of my hands, I fell out! I muse that I really achieved the afterward! However, I resolved life ought not, beneath a tent to grab me, I am sure glad that the contrive of the German quondam life! Want to wait back to life ashore the go. Who knows, fall upon a refrigerator, my stoned!

second ghost said ... I was a clerk during his lifetime. What are OK, I have a wife, very beautiful. Great body! But water is a tiny flowering. I have a inferior heart onset. Forgot to send medicine to go one day, I'll get to go home. A gate and saw his wife hair disheveled, Yishanbuzheng. Certainly adulterer. So I ascertain Full House, the pantry seeing for, but likewise to find the toilet, did not find. To the terrace, I found 2 hands pawing at the railing, I thought: adulterer! So a strike with fists of his hands. I thought, 13th layer! See you drip dead!

the results I saw, actually did not die! Were tent caught! I am worried, then find a Full House, into the kitchen and found that the refrigerator is colossal enough, then dropped to the refrigerator. He eventually killed it! I was so happy! Laughing. Surprisingly, myocardial ridge plug laugh, died smiling!

third ghost said ... I alive is a small fry, but I have not done everything bad! One day I went to a petticoat friend's house vibrate! Just achievement things, her husband suddenly back! I have to find a area to conceal. So look for kitchen, toilet to find, and eventually found their home refrigerator huge, so I go conceal in a fridge! I do not comprehend how she knew my husband in the refrigerator, the refrigerator he actually dropped from the 13th floor to go,GHD Midnight Collection Gift Set!

either man and refrigerathardly ever I killed it!

(5) the toilet in case a ghost

Chu Yang stopping to go to rural kid, and relatives in the chat, relatives told him that here toilet ghosts, but something you do not approve ghost, ghost will not hurt you. The reason may be acclimatized to the evening, Chu Yang abdomen grief to death. Really no way to Chu Yang had with fear to the psychological, bite the bullet and went to the toilet. Chu Yang to just crouch down, we heard the voice of a ghost:

:

Chu Yang back to see a ghost,GHD Black Butterfly 2011, You Shen shot, said:

newspaper.

before call, number not accustomed by now, is inserted into a hole with your fingers with the call of the record.

words Once upon ......

Xiaoming family phone number is 444 ─ 4444, constantly have a strange phone shriek came .....

a days of midnight when the phone rang, Xiao Ming picked up the loudspeaker.

over the call with a sad voice,GHD Rare Styler Straighteners, said: > Xiao Ming: Xiao Ming afraid to death, speedily hung up the call,

tin merely buffet 444 ─ 4444? Is it a ghost? ! ! After a baby

phone rang anew, Xiao Ming did not dare take,

but the phone has been ringing .... Bob had to pick up the phone.

man: my fingers stuck in the phone call the cavity! hiking home after a Halloween costume party ..

when they all over a cemetery when,GHD Blue Styler Straighteners,

a whim to bring an end to ... this cemetery.

When they approached the half will be cries of knock - knock - knock sound to scare.

the sound came from the shadows they were horrified of a trembling,

Then they found there was older folk are armed with chisel chisel a tombstone.

one man had said:

old man shouted: 'TMD, they put my appoint misspelled .!!!!br>
in a dark night, a night drive road via a cemetery. breeze, rustled approximately the sound, Zhi Jiaoren hair stood, scalp hair first. At this point, he suddenly found far at a little red fire invisible when.

his premier thought is after the mound to different, he is more scared, but picked up toward the launch and throw a stone in the past and saw that the light also ensured variant mound fly.

At this point, he has been close to collapse. So, they picked up a stone and threw it toward the light this time, just hear to the sound came back graves: People do not pull the bubble feces pull myself happy. Effort to mow me a bag of smoke three. place, surrounded by darkness; suddenly saw the wilderness in front of a building there, lit the shadowy light, he is strange here, since when such a building, you see the side of the road waving to a matron sitting in his automobile to go home , that after the ride, madam, he took the door off and began driving, after a meantime child, he felt very strange, why the madam did not speak, and he later saw the mirror, so how Miss, only one toy sitting there, he was scared half to death, grasped the doll out the window and throw out, go home after three months of solemn illness

so he is well after his cab back to the line of work, the results of his colleagues said to him: throw into it, you put the door locked up and drove off.

(10) I dine apples during his lifetime

words of a dingy and tempestuous night night, the longest piece in the maximum horrible way ... ... ... ...

taxi driver opened there ... ...

, a woman in the avenue waving to the car ... ...

Along the way, ah ... ... ... ... very quiet ... ...

until the woman speak ... ...

She said: oh ... ... emergency brake, looking fade ... ...

saw the female slowly tilting his pate to the front, the driver said ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

want to know what she said it? ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

(11) you do not see posted is not Huitie ah?

In a lofty air blowing in the gloom of the night, just a small nucleus out from the Internet, suddenly one couple of sanguinary hands dragged himself said: ''''''''

Old 08-20-2011, 01:49 AM   #2
opqr689

Exclamation nonen

nonentity here wow gold many than a chiliad period buying runescape gold old; the Pyramids were far more fast wow gold ancient than this genre. Every wow golds term around the Sun, Astronomer wow gold was remoulded - and lessened - by .