Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 06-16-2011, 09:35 PM   #1
8374p1vqyy

Default We ought disburse care apt the

Case 1:
a woman handbag was stolen, there are mobile phones,GHD Rare Straighteners, bank cards, wallet and so on. 20 minutes later, she opened up her husband's phone, told his stolen things. Her husband exclaimed: Thieves use a stolen phone by sending text messages to
reminder:
Do not disclose your mobile phone address writing and contacts between hanged
All with the name, the fewer words the more secure.
Case 2:
traveling by motorcar with three friends car carrying the man accidentally fell hundred and fifty meters deep in the ravine, caught 4 days 3 nights ahead we were rescued. In the meanwhile, they have many times wanted to phone out for help. Helpless one was ache, one is die, a reception and. They also move the position several times to detect a better send and receive signals, but without success. If three people usually know 112 lines, emergency, to know how bad it only charge the phone dial 112 message line, believe they can be quickly rescued.
reminder:
mutual 112 lines cross the country, if it were not for after the phone is open to receive the signal, even a very languid power, anybody brand of mobile phone anywhere Jieke dial. Dial 112, enter the voice immediately It’s about time: Here is the mobile phone 112 crisis emancipate line, if you want to report, please dial 0, we will transfer your phone the police; If you need favour, please dial 9, We will transfer your phone fire division. Chinese had finished, repeat it another in English. At this point just dial 0 alternatively 9, some people will reply. To the circumstances in which three people, or lost or encounter additional difficulties climbing, you ought dial 9 to obtain timely relief.
Case 3:
have students like to dine instant cup noodles, and later, the students go to the hospital because of ailment, doctors found that his tolerate walls additional to a membrane of wax! The native, cup noodles container contains an edible wax! You eat cup noodles next time Feel Beibi not feel sleek, it wants to. The long food cup noodles, it will occasion our liver can not damage down the consumption of wax. Finally, the students had to seek surgery to remove this layer of wax, died.
reminder:
those days when, as the surface to take the other bowl to steep with water, do not use the bowl, glass noodle containers accompanied to direct red water consumption. What is the travel, but also bring a huge mug of immediate noodles to use. To your body, do not be slothful!
Case 4:
a very hideous thing: One daytime, a 21-year-old boy to go to a barbecue wearing adjoin lenses savage gathering! As he began to charcoal bombard after a few minutes, he suddenly shrieked, and then very bitter jumping, rolling on the floor ...... the spectators who are stunned, not one knows what happened What happened? We rushed him to the hospital, a therapeutic examination regret to mention, his eyes blind!
reminder:
partake in outdoor barbecue or any possible exposure to the fire source, please do not wear contact lenses! Because contact lenses are made of plastic, hot temperatures will melt our eyes contact lenses!
Case 5:
Susie fell, Shirley fall to see Susie Susie immediately asked, She saw Susie can not answer these three questions,GHD MK4 Kiss Straighteners, call 120 immediately call for help. At the time, Susie's blood pressure is customary, do not look like a stroke. But because Shirley has
reminder:
periodically complicated to identify signs of stroke, because stroke patients constantly not timely found next to people, leaving patients with head damage defer dispose. We need to ask three answers of patients: patients show a smile prerequisite; requires two hands are heaved to patients; asked patients to say a simple thing. If the patient can not do these three points, the people around you should immediately call 120 ambulance calls,GHD Red Butterfly 2011, and told the ambulance attendant who is a sign of stroke. If we can pass and wide application of such an interrogation means, test stroke symptoms, the diagnosis and dispose of stroke patients rapidly as likely to avert patients with brain damage.
Case 6:
CCB a comrade quoted: Today via a front door, the gate has an ATM. There is a old man, has been looked by me and hiked nearby him, suddenly stopped me and he said he can not peruse, I get a bank card to help him in the front door of the ATM withdrawals. I replied I can not aid you get, called guards to aid you. The results, he replied that no, keep looking the other passers-by to help him get money. Friends remember ATM, but there are cameras --- yeah. He said if I pillaged or stolen his ATM card, and even his card is stolen, to help him pick up the money left in the ATM movie, definitely makes you a just hearing! I will warn,GHD Precious Gift Set! Because my colleagues have taken, are still lawsuits. Obviously, this is a scam looking for a substitute!

Case 7:
Shaoyaoju a owner, a sudden power failure at home, outside the window to see people at home have electricity, went out to view their own measure box, open the door wore a sword - the sword burglary .... caution you that if a power outage at home, do not rush to open the door outlook, there are multiple observations for a cat outside the activity , no cat's eye also Gezhao Men listening fhardly everme time, no abnormal ring and then open the door
case 8:
the petticoat compatriots care! This is the latest scam: a youth matron working the course family from go apt look a child crying, very penniless,GHD Benefit Straighteners, and then inquired the kid how the quondam. Kids fair like that lady said: please take me family? children's home behind she rang the doorbell like a high voltage, on the senseless. woke up was nude in one vacant house, circled by nothing, she even prisoners long Sha Yangzi did not discern, so immediately people are accustom to perpetrate offenses of sympathy, whether you encounter like this, and do not take him to, to bring him to the police station to go aboard with the nice, the baby wandered off into the police station must be true friends.
case 9:
the sea last night in the gold the bank ATM withdrawals, back to the old matron asked if I could get money, and said what the ATM has a opener may be wrong , do not know when next to a tiny girl, all wanted to squeeze me, I did not care, child naughty object, yet she really hand over the money I put towards the arrangement to take my money, I feel bad, and immediately shoved her to the side, waiting for the money taken. After that I thought for a moment, they either gave me a set of set up: the old women are in dictate and I Xialiao to preoccupy my attention, I was not looking to take convenience of the little girl stole my money! If I did not prepare, then maybe the money was taken away, so, I went into set up: (A: I immediately catch the little girl, to retrieve my money, yet who would deem a girl can I grab an adult's money? but also that the old woman standing backward me my card will get light all the money, for my ATM card still inside; two: I do not immediately pursue the little girl, so get the card infectious, then the little girl disappears, the money has gone: (they are really 10:
Recently somebody told me that his friends in the night I heard the door with the newborn crying, but was already late and she thought it very strange, so she called the JC. JC told her: of people to, in any case can not open the door the police think this is a reg code killer, the use of baby tearful tapes, inducing women to muse that the newborn was abandoned on the outside, they look out, notwithstanding not yet accustomed this, but the police have received numerous Women called to say, when they are home unattended at night,GHD IV Straighteners, I heard a infant crying outdoor the door, set this information to others, not because the door to hear the crying of babies.

Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2011, 10:58 PM   #2
m7w9m6pw6
Captain

m7w9m6pw6 is on a distinguished road

,sunglasses hut

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 94593549 at 02:28 on June 21,sunglasses 2011, 2007 Reading (loading. ..) Comments ( 0 ) Category : Personal Diary AU,chanel sunglasses 2011, is that `` da
you do not speak it on the line `` a deep `` People say you installed on the line so much to you people say you `` `` ` nonsense in front of the room you open it `` b `` People say you cow You open a back room bar `` People say you land b `` ` `` Some flying you brush your speakers scolded him `` People say you installed b `` ` You do not brush the speaker scolded him `` People say you B `` ` stupid people ask you borrow it `` `` People say you you did not hesitate to pull the b ````` people step on you to open a room,oakley sunglasses 2011, you do not pick it `` `` B `` People say that you dish ` People say you pick up the `` B `` ` you hang your pop open the room with it a `` People say you do not avant-garde `` ` you a height of 8 people said it `` `` ` Do you want to abuse people and Bar girls say a few words `` `` People say you anthomaniac ignore it `` People say you girls cheap b ````` HOHo `` ` This is what God ````` Dance ,dior sunglasses 2011, interesting? Free or with a one stride , no matter the jump up the play . Do not be too serious,dior sunglasses! Shakespeare said : TO BE NOT
m7w9m6pw6 is offline   Reply With Quote