Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Forums

General Free Advertising Forums This is a list of general free advertising forums. Also referred to as free classfied ad forums.

Old 06-04-2011, 09:03 PM   #1
hrefng5428

Default Windows 7 Microsoft Office Hate - 53% People Agree

Believe in a different way?

Go to Microsoft Workplace Enjoy.

Tweet Cancel

MS Workplace 2010 sucks. What have been they smoking whenever they created this crap. I have it on my operate personal computer,Office 2010 X64 hp Pavilion, but will Never ever acquire yet another MS item again! I'm glad ... read all

MS 2010 is a backward step It takes 2 or 3 mouse clicks to do what you used to be able to do in one. This is not progress it ... read all

I'm stuck with Office:mac 2008, and I find it to be slow and to do some really stupid things interface-wise. I hate when I'm trying to highlight text in PowerPoint, ... read all

Too many issues to even list... But the almost daily error report that's generated on my personal computer doesn't make me want to give MS a vote of confidence! read all

Too many issues to even list, but it seems like not a day goes by where no error report generates from my PC to Microsoft. read all

It's You vs the Defaults !!! Automatic formating functions - Automatic this - Automatic that... all of Windows 7 is automatic.... oh yea they call it intuitive. How about those ... read all

the ribbon isn't the only issue the shortcuts the slide master errors the two column layout not working,Office 2007 Key Sale!!! I HATE IT it makes my perform very inaccurate and time consuming! ... read all

the ribbon isn't the only issue the shortcuts the slide master errors the two column layout not working!!! I HATE IT it makes my operate very inaccurate and time consuming! ... read all

I thought Microsoft did a great job with XP, I've been using it since it was first released. Wish they could have kept the same look and feel when ... read all

I thought Microsoft did a great job with XP, I've been using it since it was first released. Wish they could have kept the same look and feel when ... read all

I thought Microsoft did a great job with XP, I've been using it scince it was first released. Wish they could have kept the same look and feel when ... read all

Actually it's a perfect add-on to the equally dumb Windows 7 OS. It will make it a lot easier for many people to abandon Microsoft now. read all

This is one of the bussiness consequences Microsoft should care about: please refine backwards compatibility with your products (C#4.0/.NET does not operate good enough with C# 3.0, Ribbon in M$ ... read all

I just want to type some simple documents. Everything is moved. Computers are supposed to save time. I dont have time to learn a completely new program. There should be ... read all

I have been what some may refer to as a "power user" since 1984 as a mortgage securitizer and trader. I've been using W2k Pro and Workplace '97 since they ... read all

what keeps annoying me is that MS Office adds so many automatic formating functions. They thought they are smart to offer people these functions but in reality only causes inconveniences. ... read all

I thought Microsoft did a great job with XP, I have been using it since it was first released. Wish they could have kept the same look and feel when ... read all

Why pay for this junk when you can get OpenOffice for free, whether you're a Mac, Windows OR Linux user? read all

Because every time there is a new release, the CHANGE EVERYTHING! Want the chart wizzard in excel...not there because they changed the entire top line of the page and all ... read all

bugs bugs bugs slow slow slow no money left read all

i hate microsoft office. its being a load of crap!!

25 Apr at 08:51 AM by Chloenicole34 on Twitter - 20 followers - Flag

Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2011, 09:34 PM   #2
qrst405
Commander In Chief

qrst405 is on a distinguished road
Cool of cracks

of cracks in runescape gold the region of ??expanse, oft cheapest wow gold thousands of miles inaccurate maple story mesos from being a intruder to arise wow gold sell here for the medium. "Han has gold in wow not revealed the quality a .
qrst405 is offline   Reply With Quote