Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 08-30-2011, 05:20 PM   #1
Jesse854

Default Batting Stance Guy Strikes Again, at the Movies

Cerrano is on point.

“All it took was for me to get 35, bald, athletically past my prime, and married with a couple of kids to have this happen to me,” Ryness said.
As anyone who has seen a baseball movie knows, some actors make more plausible ballplayers than others. Robert Redford’s lefty stroke as Roy Hobbs in “The Natural” looked pretty realistic; Tom Berenger’s called-shot-turned-awkward-bunt in the climactic scene of “Major League” did not.
Ryness refers to his talent as “the Least Marketable Skill in America” on his Web site, www.battingstanceguy.com. But the past year has proved him wrong. Before this baseball season, he was contracted by Sony to do his impressions while wearing movement-tracking electrodes, helping programmers design batting stances for the company’s baseball video game, “MLB 2009: The Show.” Before the season, he made numerous appearances on the MLB Network. In April, he was featured on ESPN’s “E:60.” Most recently,Colorado Rockies Hats Sale, he signed an exclusive deal with Fox Sports Net to perform in television ads and in-game features on twelve FSN local baseball telecasts.
— Eric 3. June 26, 2009 1:29 pm
Link
— David 5. June 26,Junya Watanabe x Carhartt Jackets – A Detailed Look,Boss Sunglasses Sale, 2009 4:33 pm
Link
Search This Blog
Batting stance guy is pretty hilarious. Good to see he found more material.
Your Comment
Comments are ################## and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive. For more information, please see our Comments FAQ.
— johnny blanchard 7. June 27, 2009 2:53 pm
Link
— Amy 4. June 26, 2009 1:41 pm
Link
E-mail This Print Share
Close Linkedin
Digg
Facebook
Mixx
My Space
Permalink Gar Ryness Previous Post
Despite Loss, Smoltz Is Encouraged Next Post
Bad News for Mets’ Maine 7 Comments 1. June 26, 2009 12:29 pm
Link
Geena Davis is a much better archer than baseball player. She’s can still probably hit better than Wesley Snipes.
XHTML: You can use these tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
Having cataloged on homemade video the starting lineups and former stars of all 30 major league teams, Ryness’s latest montage sends up the ballplayers of the big screen.
— StantheMan 6. June 26, 2009 5:16 pm
Link
Not bad for a guy who went out to the backyard of his Los Angeles home one day with two friends and a hand-held camcorder.
Your Name Required
..But don’t forget that weird Roger Repoz routine…
He begins his impression of Willie Mays Hayes, Wesley Snipes’s character in “Major League,” with the center fielder’s pre-at bat shenanigans. He ends it by doing pushups, a reference to Hayes’s punishment for hitting pop-ups.
— Michael 2. June 26, 2009 12:55 pm
Link
I’ve really enjoyed the coverage of BSG here at the Times. He really captured Geena Davis’ rigid swing, and his impression of Bernie Mac had me laughing even though I’ve never seen Mr. 3000.

Sponsored Links