Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 08-21-2011, 05:39 PM   #1
lazyytkgl

Thumbs up Much Better. « Poofergirl's Perspective

You might rememberÂ*that I did aÂ*little crafting a few weeks back … with my beloved spray paint.Â* If I were a cool blogger I would link it somewhere here for you but really … it’s a pain with dial-up so you will have to either remember, look back, or forget the whole thing.Â* In a nutshell, I made a little ugly ditty into something much more presentable.Â* In the process I also painted <a href="www.bestnikeshoesforstore.com"><strong>nike shoes </strong></a> my fun chickens.Â* They went from colored to plain white.Â* You may recall that I liked them but didn’t love them.Â* See, secretlyÂ*I wanted to get red spray paint for both projects.Â* Red seemed a bit bold.Â*Â*SoÂ*I chickenedÂ*out on painting the chickens red.Â* Pun <a href="www.bestnikeshoesforstore.com"><strong>Best nike shoes for store</strong></a> intended … since I am rarely punny.Â* But today … today I went bold. I needed some spray paint for another little project which I will share later … when it’s done.Â* Just ignore them in the photo.Â*Â* I wanted red for them and sorta figured those chickens could be painted again. As soon as the lunch dishes were done and kids in bed for napsÂ*the chickens were quickly whiskedÂ*outside to endure yet another drenching.Â* Did I say the kids were napping?Â* Well, correction … one was napping.Â*Â*She was “almost” ready for naps but wasn’t quite in her crib and well,Â*she was cute and not crabby which made it ok in my world that she was up and able to be my helper.Â*She was excited to find a ball in the flower pot.Â* You just never know what you may find in a flower pot around here.Â* Anyway, back to the chickens.Â* The process was quick which is why I love spray paint and boy oh boy do those chickens look better.Â* Much better.Â* Now maybe I should wash that window.Â* Oh, maybe later … after I am done admiring my red chickens.Â* Bold is good.Â* Bold <a href="www.bestnikeshoesforstore.com"><strong>nike shoes online</strong></a> is really good.

Sponsored Links