Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Directories

General Free Advertising Directories This is a list of general free advertising directories.

Old 07-26-2011, 03:57 PM   #1
bonniiv2ec

Thumbs up The Job Of Meals And Wine » Internet Marketing Articles

I’ve been buying work of food and wine to resell to restaurants. I make a very good revenue doing this. I have a real expertise for matching the painting of food and wine to the restaurant that ought to cling it in their dining room. I have bought over one hundred work so far and I’ve sold over eighty of them to restaurant owners. I offered a painting of food and wine to a martini bar that was opening up in a neighboring city. I took a photo of the Michael Godard portray referred to as Pop Olive and took it straight to the owner in person. He loved the portray and hung it in his bar. The Michael Godard work at all times seem to resell the very best of the entire meals and wine paintings that I buy. There was one called Olives Gone Wild that I bought to a martini bar on the East Coast. The restaurant proprietor thought it was improbable <a href="http://www.jerseys2011.com/products/Soccer-Jerseys-21/Real-Madrid-634/"><strong>Cheap Real Madrid Jerseys 2011</strong></a> and looked fun. I saw an awesome portray in the food and wine part of a local studio. The painting was known as Chocolatey. I bought the portray and have approached a few sweet shops to purchase it. I haven’t gotten a taker, yet, however I’m going to keep trying. There’s a pie store in my city that I bought an authentic oil painting of an oversized apple. There are at all times numerous meals and wine work at the ################## I frequent. I favored the apple portray and also bought a sunflower portray by the same artist. I bought an acrylic portray from an artist in North Hollywood. His painting called Ardour Splash is categorized <a href="http://www.wingsnhljersey.com/products/NHL-Jerseys-16/Pittsburgh-Penguins-403/"><strong>Cheap Penguins NHL Jerseys</strong></a> as a food and wine portray as a result of the lady within the painting is consuming pink wine. I offered it to a wine bar in Miami. I used to be sad to see that vast eyed woman go. I bought a number of food and wine paintings from him on that trip. One of many paintings was entitled For an Excellent Cherry and I decided to maintain that one and grasp it in my dining room. The red within the painting is fantastic and so beautiful. I appreciated to display this meals and wine portray with a highlight <a href="http://www.rangersnhljersey.com/products/NHL-Jerseys-16/Boston-Bruins-382/"><strong>Cheap Boston Bruins Jersey</strong></a> on it. I used to be able to resell a food and wine portray to a fish store in New York City. The fish shop had an upscale clientele they usually needed to place some art work on the partitions of the lobby. I discovered an original oil portray by Marie M. Vlasic of a lobster. It was such an excellent food and wine portray and it checked out home within the fish shop. There was a dessert store owner in Denver that contacted me and asked me to maintain a watch out for meals and wine work that featured pears. She had developed several pear recipes that were quick becoming her signature dishes and she or he wanted to deal with that with the artwork hanging in her establishment. I found a beautiful oil on wood meals and wine painting of four pears on a glass table. The artist paints a new painting every day. I commissioned him to make me six more paintings of pears after which I offered all seven to the dessert shop owner that had contacted me. She was thrilled with the pieces and invited me to go to sometime. I have a buddy that owns an area beer joint. I instantly thought of him when I was on a shopping for journey for meals and wine paintings. I saw an oil painting on stretched canvas that featured a close-up of an unopened bottle of beer. It was perfect for him. I bought it and it nonetheless hangs at the end of his bar. My little sister was redecorating her shop and I discovered an important original oil food and wine painting. The artist’s subject was a big spoon and strawberry jam. The piece seemed delicious! I gave it to her store and she or he hung it in the area that she sells gourmand jams. In case you <a href="http://041823.com/view.php?id=25260"><strong>NFL jerseys | Fresh Articles about Anything</strong></a> crave further knowledge in regard to car swing by the writer’s internet site right away. RSS feed &copy; 2011 Internet Marketing Articles

Sponsored Links