Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 07-27-2011, 06:05 PM   #1
7918eini

Default ck Shen Ke Log ( 11-20 )

2006/04/10
I went to put your appoint out
laser Today April 10, 2006

anesthesia from three years when the gel still playing with Liu Yanlin and E did not kill the pig
told me the ache would be so acid so
wavelength 532nm, about one hour before and after the first half

stays cold sweat began half an hour the E's hands are purple
pinch seems to me that I'm sorry you must do this silt purple back to Beijing celebrated

doctors carefully
my eyes closed meditative will a moment's inattention to cut my carotid aisle to open the emulsion asked
done a long time, but fortunately I did not just await until the sun sun fun
estimated scab off I must have a few scars
months to wear high-necked clothes out of consciousness a long time without movement

to play billiards, aiming not granted to bar, there is no path just the right strength
fly directly to the cue ball pumping, down and lost a grim night to go with a club
drummer said that you are not very powerful to hear to Kazu, did not take long shot, right?
giggle. Monastic

has been brought down one, do not rely on capabilities, focusing on irrigation, I must endure spit
good. Finally, none of whom can outcome tipped
motor home sitting backward the stomach cramps started, I was almost bald an acceleration to get off
Britain is home to a nagging aunt was sober half of the
heroic sacrifice

happy birthday.
see a figure in the south, and you appear to
drunk every time I would so do
lonely, I miss you, no one can replace
I'm exhausted of non-stop to to fill this emptiness
mysterious hypocrisy of always those feelings
arrived, but the last one you
worth, fairness, has slowly returned to you
with all I've lost him, and you memory, clash is naught
last time, from today, no one who owed
I swear.

Ceremony (2006/04/13)

[- record this picture. not mail pictures Le.]

2006/4.17

I am really tired
not let me get a good sleep

upstairs in the elaboration has been for several days during the day and saw the
earth-shattering beat fights the spirit of excitement at night I was wide open focus on how not sleep

my friends booked a guesthouse I thought of sleep during the day and forget the day the results
just must go to Changsha to get dress, they must cheer

phone I want to keep the spirit of sound
languished
I languished

my spirit returning to the violence factor and is ready for venture when playing
Liu Yanlin that soon became visible it was to ascertain a monster priests to receive the

you to come

I received my monster of a bottle to install a good sleep in a hundred years

people found the decanter and found a hundred years When I sleep,

they say you look by its teeth fall out
peak of its ears so listening the rest of the maximum peaceable

ah, good an insomnia tiny demons.

4.22 pajamas Par (2006/4/22)

This is the second time to heed
temporarily plucked in the past had to rush to component and then took a chip of a gown
in the elapse was booed
we wear like a polar bear in Hawaii

I look a portrait of Zhang Qian
I have not seen or very short and ######y girl afterward
She is half a head of unfamiliar faces her new boyfriend is really

finally see the legendary Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
teeth are white
Coushang, the pool? Bibi?
I said I only play with humans, then Zhang Qian hard gaze
I am actually a joke, thank you

only twenty-three individuals not on the open and several boxes of pure raw bottles of whiskey, and do not know who I asked to purchase the old E Erguotou
beverage you have, do not want to drink tonight so I get a dozen
yogurt
E said to the old, early prepared, do not ah

tell them the result is the last yogurt by turtle drank, Wood and I solved two half whiskey

exchange of awards, received a hag noxious doll sequence, the most failure Prince
bald is voodoo dolls, diapers but who the crowd is everybody crowding = _ =

so long without sleep a few days to relax
well virtually lying on the sofa dormant
they rapidly turned the day
evil is put pajamas par trouble JAZZ not the whole point of a Gothic
an whole snare, also Dance Macabre

antique E to accompany me in the corner nibbling nibbling pine
side has been laughing at me while asleep
Ya say you really like to eat squirrel
I said oh, it was said

fast drunks started four gang tired
finally be quiet
Eric and I decided to slide out to lest a dead body would must be responsible for handling the group home

morn Jiangbei or cold drizzle

muse about us two lobster house in pajamas sitting on the rock next to the swing

Otherwise we go behind then I said, Drink,Lacoste R75 P2 Shoes, quite cold
Old E said, no, I take you home, now they definitely have to go back and slay
I say you see you this example, the German people what you are so sheepish old E on the melody
and said to tell you a mysterious I would say it is actually Chinese, my parents speak Chinese extra than the standard Beijing accent

man really is in the child
turtle gang of drug, say the old Ah Ah
you all you

sent back to Beijing soon brain to wake at crack of
I miraculously even remember how much I drank last night to eat what
eardrum a hop hop
old E last night still buzz that song as if each word rang

is filling the bottles of herbal hangover
waves of nausea or tolerate
write memoirs with the fact I just want to say like

I really must change to alteration the biological clock of
kills
forehead also long teeth acne

5.4 (2006 / 05/04)
received four strings of chant beads, black, ruddy, dingy green, there are a bunch of big pieces of lilac lumber, hanging on the wall the toilet did not go into the Southern Mountain
although did not go into the goodbye Shan Pao Niunai Bath
do not apologize, to go straight back to the group of fatuous noises exhausted,
Kazu to bear me back a cow doll, not enough time to let it wear a nose ring rush home teeth
knew both husband tricking, ex.

night we ended dinner and my old E Tizhe Da bags to come home only to find forgetting to bring the key,
have quickly 1:00, and the two stood 大眼瞪小眼In front of stunned,
old E said okay I will give you back it either tonight to see how you do
Yes, ah, did not bring him a compartment phone two no money, come back to me a man on the estimated
old was sleeping the gate on the walls plastered with advertising E to one of the master account a telephone phone that trouble over such a level to open a bolt
half an hour the man finally Puchipuchi riding a small sheep to the door to open also collected 50,
I say that the person not to do so will release how the thief, ah, stupid
old E said, makes sense.

51 of a travel plan did not go into
relatives flame annoy and the Southern Mountain
Kazu Nanshan
team of fish too went to play the recess of my lacking
transient to a full bathing aunt blueprint, only shuffling the old days, Changsha E accompany me to buy something

last night was met with several high school students, one to go KTV, just also run mend Luo and Liu Bing them
knows how long I did not sing during the day and forget to eat,
out to beverage two began to sound so muddled, stomach discomfort
radish introduced me to his girlfriend, said the boss, I You always bring it with her, she had long wanted to know you
What's your name I could not hear apparently,
very pure and a girl, I heard also the craft school, playing the zither, a good temperament
thigh is so beautiful, I covered the medium next to her said liquor Minato able to use my legs to sleep she will do
especially docile that you come it,
whatever the outcome, not the white to go, and radish on the foundation, but they are a group of people sing I did not note in the corner where his girlfriend Kai Kai was a look of happiness

call early this morning called Let the old E starting up, most of the night can come back full of stamina to write about diary
Sure enough, the malign, the more tired the more spiritual, how frustrating also sleep

they told me I have finally found the cause the king pigeons, mainly because my people with wrong
or refuses to go to lazy two-year, or start 想出去走走, and it always rushed a bunch of things went last night to go when
such as radishes today, let me go apt his house for banquet, his dad Chef ,
but then I forgot and today the old E to Changsha,
so narrate radish sure namely I ambition to nap during the day today, I am apologetic no to dine the,
results to today go to Changsha, there was a point of crime the entire we like to cheat students a lovely carrot and radish
truth that their gathering last night I cornered down the old E, a film,
misunderstandings that way.
fact, I was a bad memory, have to find a secretary, the problem can be solved.
To leg nice, hehe.

dinner tonight then I asked Kazu Ku Cheng as
diary how it actually did not cry cry
because you just kick a bunch of 55
know thatthis man criminal of penniless sleep on depression
love nobody, really naught
frank journal of my friends to see online quite awkward
The problem is that I know these are a group of specially love to ascend something online nothing to look at my diary of the dead child

also the way found a way to cure dysmenorrhea
is close to the cold wall of the lower abdomen for a really pain, more forcible than hot water bottle, though not
too healthy for a long time certainly was diarrhea, but good results this way to thank friends XX
provide

monster test, the answer (2006/05/07)

a lot of fun. Feeling quite precise.

A. enumerate your fate number
1. the birth year, month, day,Womens Lacoste Shoes New, broken down into single digits, and then all together.
2. together after the numeral is your destiny number. If it is February 23, 1985 born
1 +9 +8 +5 +2 +2 +3 = 30 So, the fate number is
a, create their own country and then when the king.
b, and the idol of date the day.
c, three times in the lottery to become millionaires.
d, in space voyage, overlooking the Earth from the moon.

C. Connect the A and B of the fate of the numbers on the left side of the table the results of cross-comparison of the English alphabet is represented by the type of your monster
a b c d
0 B G D C
1 F D H B
2 E A F G
3 H G B G
4 A H C G
5 F E H D
6 G A D F
7 B E F A
8 E C B F
9 E C B F

======= ============================================

A mermaid (damage sustained strong strong sympathy in the works)

one on earth would you give the impression of quiet and discreet. Mermaid know their fact of life in the water, so forcing
nasty things, so neither express their outlooks, will respect each other, very popular with older preference,Womens Lacoste Arin Shoes, because with femininity and
popular But I should not be so arrogant.
potential real personality!
● monster character
Mermaid heart very lukewarm, especially for the boys like, altogether do not care how the other side think, will take the initiative.
But love can not be carried out smoothly, they will conduct in front of others delicate and charming, it will attract so many male
students. But you are very jealous, if antagonist for the incidence of the surface wrap and consist in ..., but privately he
side of the bad things about everywhere that will take exclusion means: In addition vengeful also very strong, will try to get rid of courses their boys. Although quiet and silence arrival
, in fact, the terrorist enemy is good at the type of control, so that people around fear.
● potential monster ambitions
popular boys want to worship you!

be seen through weakness is fitted out with admonition.
● haunted time
than their fashionable girls appears.
● intimate friend
monster sound of calling babies the old man, three young priest because of the secret side of speculative chat.
● enemy werewolf
seems to be prone to disputes.

B vampire (destructive power of persistent and strong compassion strong)
● ambition
potential monster into the vampire we all would like the world!
● weakness
in the sun activities.

night time haunt the deeper the pain of the body more time ... ...
● intimate friend
Frankenstein's monster, mummy
interest in this portion of the night like consistency.
● Mermaid other enemies that you love to speak in the world of boredom

day you do not your attention, especially when the class is very easy to sleep, is annoying to play outdoors indoor
school. And friends will take the lead when so many you stir, as it is with everyone's strength were minor. Fan
like tomato sauce, add garlic, but dislike the edible there. Potential real personality!
● monster character
one night of special note the morale of the vampire has the largest feature, often friends and talking on the phone or watching late night television, even
Seoul also secretly Paoqu Wan. Caused by the vampire sucked the blood of people who had become lonely, so increasing partner, may form
as' night owls' and would wake at a lonesome, so increasing partner, may form a 'vicious set
group '. At the same time because the phone bills easier to surge, and parents may be unhappy, but also because of the night, clear-eyed, committed to art activities
can play the vampire.

C old man crying baby sound (weak damage sustained in compassion weak)
want power over other people's pleasure through life.
● weakness
irresponsible attitude was exposed.
● haunted
busy time will become a monster!
● intimate friend
mermaid monster monster
long cervix and can not put on climates each other and from nature.
● enemies mummy
very cold to you, and cede you

in the world splice great importance to the team of your type of movement, not nice if you only own the mind of ​​light, always and the relationship between how we think about
better: because open lang love love to laugh, so very many friends. Make people feel good age to create
proposal, but does not eliminate the friends with him.
● monster character
authentic shield up tearful child sound like the old man is actually dependent on the others. Always thought he looked like did not do anything, but bring a bunch of trouble
to others. Although the good suggestions made, yet in the end are equitable talking approximately it, even if people will only help
say 'do better! 'Perhaps one will flee something, so many friends, although it is laborious to have real good friends,
Jiaoren point you have accidentally stingy, even at the library or CD to a friend or something, but you like things are not willing to let other people
; this is to decrease the trust of others because of your best to pay attention!

D long-neck monsters (lasting damage to weak and strong compassion strong)

in the world of your usual solid effort to send you, as long as the decision on their own goals will be unrelenting effort, so you profoundly trusted and respected
friends, because nor lie nor betray friends, so basically very long friendship; but
attention in class and will be facing west toward China Bo Zhang do not pay attention!
● monster character
deep friendship of long-neck monsters, once the monster side of the chart will transform very nagging. Where are friends and either
attach, have compelled even ashore the restroom with a friend; And, while friends and other human ambition be emotion agreeable while the odds,
often fret that you will make friends, so it is best to establish relationships cheerful. As soon as your love encounter will become very
nagging, if only pay attention, no matter how near you turn away from the other side will tell you, explicit and easy style to make men
students like you.
● monster ambitions
potential friends and sweethearts will not want to betray you!
● weakness
a person all alone when no friends.
● haunted
period to find that 'reliable' people.
close friend
● vampire monster, three novices
three people can fill with chatter.
● predators
Frankenstein
change at times people say can not be trusted!

E Frankenstein (lasting damage to weak and strong sympathy in the)

both on earth and who you can be happy from the social type, stable temperament big Fangyou Shan, almost No one has a bad Indian
you like, and very natty, either sport or interest, at a time you can quickly learn to love; through the extensive interest in and understanding of
a lot of friends, ought be every day very cheerful!
● monster character in the anecdote
by Dr. Frankenstein to retouch the part of many people making body of the monster, and as such, simply
one to mention that you do not have 'self', it is effortless to complete along affect others: study to love to clothe up clothes is, perhaps people do not like the idol
you will like, and even with people will be completely finished with each other, do not express their views
see; a flat and slick tendencies. Although the dress and adore will be very respectable people, but do not just emulate or with
together, attempt to pursue their own 'personality' it! Thus, the first day will be very exciting yo!
hope others learn best place!
● weakness
been informed of 'Do not imitate me! 'Time.
● haunted time
not see with their own characteristics of the people.
● intimate friend
werewolf monster, three novices
your dexterity by their respect.

vampire enemies under his bad inspire! ! !

F werewolf (lasting damage to weak and strong compassion mighty)
● potential monster aspirations
very not want to be 'good boy'.
● weakness
be violent like the way people see.
● haunt a lot of oppression when the time
backlog.
● close friends
Frankenstein's monster, mummy
can really talk to each other.

three novices
other natural enemies will subserve your violent.

in the world of your usual you are so-called 'good', very friendly, people will have problems before you please borrow a helping hand,
because the trustee is definitely not say 'no', relatives on the instructions will be long, it flourished as a venue. At the same time, there is as cute as kittens
easy to get the temperament, so a lot of man friends. Potential real personality!
● monster persona
usual you are 'good', 'good boy', but because of the werewolf in the full moon night turned, so the mean every month
times suddenly very violent! Occasionally, deserving to pressure around the explosion will have temper tantrums, talking usually would not say foul language or
painful raspy words, and even can not control themselves? But gray is the country in this state only last a day or two after a return to normal and that I am on
if it were not forhing had occurred, so we understand who you will face turbulent alarm.
Its often violent misspending money, easy to deposit all spent.

G 3 novices (lasting harm to weak weak weak pity)
want to find exciting things <'understand it.
● weakness
too self-confident and lead to failure.
● haunted time
sniff out distress nigh the block a message.
● intimate friend
monster mermaid, long-necked monster
can understand your weaknesses and curiosity.
● predators
crying baby sound
old man was trouble for the affected people rely on.

people in the globe of you before you are very special disposition hearty, constantly said that we could not help laughing out of the joke, by the time you area will light up anyone
, that whether in pile are the class or friends without you. Although almost no speak on
######y, but forthright personality was able to fascinate boys.
● monster physical appearance
as three young monk gives the impression that your curiosity is very strong; because anything wants to explore
want to know, so when a fribring ... to an endvolved in some squabbles tin be quickly interrupted to query 'how? ': Perhaps the situation made news publicity to
would be a nuisance instead. Like rushing to do new things, on the inverse soon get tired easily
Because nothing Mo Xuehao migrate targets in love ways, too, will immediately care for a new target, and often bring an end to ... saying
'like so and so' three days after the confession and the other boys made us startled.

H mummy (disastrous power of consistent and strong sympathy for the weak)

in the world of your usual you are very personal artiste, notwithstanding the extravaganza will not take the initiative in front of others , but know thatrich, sometimes
published a special idea; a sharp sense of good dress, friends, you will learn. You are not used deliberately wide place like Huan stay
restricted pyramid or cave-like space. The authenticity of the potential features

● monster like understanding of their body wrapped like mummies are not used to see the real people of their own, so even now
with friends or do not speak like boys will tell the truth, even if the exam hard Meng K writing will say 'no
reading', in short, is the secret of much more magnetic! So how many friends you a little distance, if longer cheerful, frank, some on
make relationships better. Meanwhile, some mummies will be disregarded, hates poor people of their own. Can be said to have a liking
varieties of surprising people.
best I hate people who are cursed!
● weakness
be 'lie will be disastrous' limitations.

be submitted to haunt narrations between the time a good friend.
close friend
● monster vampires, werewolves
quick-thinking, talking spirits high.
● predators
long neck monster
was very tired when nagging.

we all boring (2006/05/10)

portly to play the game, the door screaming, I'm fashionable here! !
did not care, directly freezing and I Haohao
hollow laugh, hey hey hey ...

what fat girls are very excited to see my scrapbooks and continue to shout, I thought you were That bad! !

old classmates feel the fish nose collapsed,Lacoste Camden Shoes, one nightfall, staring at the dismal jealous of my proboscis to see a movie that you definitely like to lie,
I know you are Pinocchio! ! You the matron!

and sprint a small battered comrades play sports crew, one antagonistic group won after Xiaorendezhi gay, said, look, it
I die: Yes, ah, the hereafter is bleak ... children are black and blue eyes a little
abused: life is gray ..
I: society is too bloody ...
little abuse: how to have meters hope ..
me: my mother I miss you ...
little battered: Heart Bu Bu cool chilly ..
opposing team gay: `` Otherwise, the first correction of attitude continue? E

I dug the old ears, technical than I can
so I scratched his armpit straw appreciated very confused eyes of worship and said: good and super gifted ... will E ear
old dug a shaking, almost explosion my eardrums

group of people to the party at 2:00 on the small ball park, sat drinking
Long Zeyu play tel reminders Chabot over,
estimated there were sleeping, and occasionally do not know who calls Ze Jun offended dragon roared
: I Xiaoqiang ah! Frequently accustomed to live next door to find you a play! How do you not memorize the summer I do not dress jeans Taro Jun!

9 Kat: I do the first teeth suck your blood
me: you,Mens Lacoste, I put your teeth to pull the plug on your forehead

9 Kat: I am drunk I spit
upturned neck: pharynx next time we pull each other to help sober up, I want to spray your face
9 Kat: very good, I like your spew

About Friends of the definition of wastage, mark the fish, the students, as two small cases of life:
material, me, fish, May one day to go out late night, savage violence, language

stuff: Shen Ke skin build up white, ah, then white on perspicuous
Fish: Yes, ah, she has been on the die white, like a specter, love to come out at night macabre, dirty
I: ... ...

East East: recent health is not very good, well, old
fish: It is not the phrase : Yes, ah, but I'm not so bad
fish: Shen Ke She is 18 years of 80-year-old's body Oh Oh
me: ... ...

stuff: Shen Ke recently in do? Long time no see you
me: not ah ...
fish every day (destroy): her old look! Are half dead, and I often worry that one day she suddenly hung up
stuff (giggle): say what rubbish it unlucky
fish: Rest guaranteed, she can not dead and then hurl, toss a few are years is not good you see still alive!
(hard goad me, and to determine health, and then move the shoulders nervously laughing)
me and stuff: ... ...

horrifying thing is that my home very lovely aunt Liu trust fish
every time out, at all times that and fish, she naturally apart from anything else on the loosen
and if she do everything likely to discourage other friends, I am terrified to go out murder and arson with personal head back to her reading
In fact, I swear
proclivity except that the most students do not fish more than the second one

certify life truly boring ah.

5.14 (2006/05/14)

every day, dreaming dreams are minced terrorist

who took my cow pillow
I can not sleep sleep

we were good you can not without the perception of doctors
give me a few slices of reliability

fairy
I was bullied the theory that men and women to find their absence of performing

nothing I can do my little fairy handed when they could learn a good boyfriend
fact, she was too simple and love in increase to viscous,Lacoste Protect Laser Shoes, other Gerry is the loveliest I've seen the most kind-hearted girl
She also said to accompany me on Hainan Island to see grandmother

I know a lot of lad
Some impair me was I hurt some

some dead some alive some went abroad some are

me away one day old E stroking my children bottle my back and said
Shen Ke you look at your wretched little pensive, and when it will be able to stop it

always love my center broken, or I thought it was broken , and then later it is no feeling, and like all of
I silently hope living I can have a child write a love letter moved me to tears
best and then I took that love letters to fly distant away enjoy infinite agreeable retro Ha ha ha.

15 annuals old, I have personally drew a picture
16 years old a man sang a song to me
tall school was because of a write adore letter on a linen, and high-grade bully
Christmas Eve night we talked to love the room but nothing happened
long, long time ago there was a girl holding me cry, her tears dripping on my hand from the warm and cold
This is converted into several small stories
slightly broken in like a jigsaw mystery
forgotten in a morning turned out Xijinqianhua I almost thought I could actually my old
still growing, it's like a little black humor film

very pale.

cold

a little dazed after perusing a novel

I am happy to see all the text on the dismembered,
but sometimes narrate it with human I put a little too
pharmaceutical two hours before the effect gradually nibbling play,
temporary horror, go to the lavatory sitting on the toilet staring at the dome made for a stay
tomorrow to tell Ben that he some will say that I really was a girl

Q message kept on the flash, too lazy to back
a sleep, when the hook polish to go God

mixed feelings today.
I saw the scene

nausea side namely always standing in the minority. No one deemed, but routinely only those who are interested in out of curiosity and be spectacular.
it would remain silent, this disgraceful scene to swallow it,
I am not a material for too many people interested in those sordid
I always blink of an eye glitter, and even invited me to viewer
feeling strange, seeing versed faces when an old friend, the moment I have no way to furnish to laugh,

I rather to believe this is a cold let me relax But the will to prepare fragile

Ben is right, human ecology, and sometimes people hate all their

Sponsored Links