Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 09-16-2011, 09:50 AM   #1
i0love0u
Commander In Chief

i0love0u is on a distinguished road
Default 首页

,cartier watch sale
祭司职业

冰原场景

冬天大门场景

2011年4月壁纸
i0love0u is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2011, 09:56 AM   #2
ddsfgdsa9b8
Commander In Chief

ddsfgdsa9b8 is on a distinguished road

记一个真实的女人。女主人公的名字简称:雪。
雪只是一种假象的纯洁。
雪是一个美丽的女孩,确切的说她不是第一眼美女,但是当你跟她有过接触之后,你会慢慢的喜欢上她,这就是一 个女孩子的外表应该有的一个特点。养眼的女孩是能让男人迷恋的,而不是让只单单吸引到男人。她的爸爸因为爱 上别的女人而与她妈妈离婚了,她妈妈是一个长相一般的女人,可她却真的很漂亮。只是在她心里对男人有着一份 难以言说的恨,这种恨是根深蒂固在她的童年里,因为她看到了她妈妈辛苦把她养大的心酸。

雪十五岁初中毕业时,跟她妈妈一起来到了上海,belstaff jackets。上海是一个特别繁华的城市,而也相当的浮华,很多不真实的感觉会充斥在人的视线里。十五岁的雪长的就很漂 亮,可谓很多男人为她着迷,但她并不爱任何男人,因为小时候的贫穷让她知道钱的重要。由于是初中毕业,她根 本就找不到像样的工作,就想到酒店或饭店找一份服务员的工作,有次她看到一个KTV招聘服务员她就进去应聘 。由于她长的漂亮,而且年轻,就应聘成功了。是一个日式KTV。
她进去工作后才知道这个KTV里女孩大多是出台的,也就是跟男人做生意,用身体。可她没有退缩,她只是很诚 实的告诉了她的妈妈,她妈妈竟然鼓励她这样做,因为她妈妈这样对她说了一句话:你现在还小,用仅有的青春换 一笔钱,到你年龄大些时就潇洒的换一种生活,忘掉过去,你就是一个成功的女人!很多时候人生就是一步之差, 她得到了妈妈的支持就在那个KTV开始工作。
有次陪客人喝酒时,客人就要带她到宾馆,一个日本男人。她有些害怕,belstaff leather jacket,因为她以前没有过男人,男人知道她是第一次后,belstaff blouson,就很开心,就说给她三千元人民币,她动心了,三千元人民币是她妈妈工作两个月的薪水。就这样,她的第一次 是在一个日本男人身下消失的。于是有着惋惜,但她却很平静,可能这也就是她后来能够一再的躺在男人身下赚钱 的原因吧。她拿到了钱,买了一些衣服与化妆品,把剩下的钱给她妈妈,这就是她第一份的薪水。她 妈妈说:雪,belstaff sale,男人不是用来爱的,一定要想办法弄到更多的钱,而不是付出感情,感情有时候一分不值!

一个女孩没有第一次后,以后就无所谓了。她更加的放荡,她学会了跟男人调情,可是她工作的地方毕竟是一个日 式KTV,一般是日本人比较多,可她不会日语,belstaff jacken,这就是最明显的弱点。于是,她晚上到KTV上班,白天学日语。学了两个月的日语,日语的口语水平已经蛮多 了,可以与日本人进行一些简单的对话。由于她擅长与客人周旋,她的生意很多,有些日本人是来上海出差的,跟 她睡过一夜后,甚至要了她的手机号码,下次来上海出差时直接打电话给她。她从来都只是逢场作戏,只认钱不认 人,关于感情也只不过是压抑的,曾经有个男人跟她认真过,可她只不过是拼命的从这个男人身上得到钱,而不是 付出感情。
雪有时候一个月可以拿到五六万人民币,她用钱买好衣服,还换了房子。她的钱统统都交给她的妈妈,她妈妈把钱 都存起来,她是一个妓女,她每晚都会跟不同的男人上床,她每晚都会跟不同的人男人亲热,她每晚都会在酒精与 香烟里麻醉,可她保留着一颗单纯的心与一颗平静的心,雪知道自己在做什么,雪也知道金钱与情感的关系。妓女 并不可怕,雪就是一个纯洁的妓女,她不纯洁的只是一颗心。她做妓女做的很坦然,这就是人有时候能够成功的脱 离一种生活的原因,其实很多时候生活也就是如此,如果你能够选择遗忘或踏入,在你保持着一颗平静的心的情况 下,你是完全可以踏出好的一步的。

就这样,雪做了一年的妓女后,她净存了七十多万。她从来不觉得自己的身体肮脏,她只是觉得男人都是下半身思 考的动物,他们可以花钱买乐,女人凭什么要免费的付出呢?而她的妈妈也很支持她这样做。她从来没有对任何的 男人动过感情,她只喜欢男人口袋里的钱。只是一个十几岁的小孩子,可她仍旧像个成年人似的对待感情。或许更 多时候感情真的一文不值,握在手里的钱才是最重要的。而不管雪的人生观与金钱观到底是什么样的,可是她是的 确得到了她想要的东西,她可以买她想要的东西。
雪一直做妓女,她的妈妈不再工作,家里的活都是她妈妈来做,做饭与洗衣服雪都不用管。雪做了二年半的妓女后 就买了一套房子,位于上海市中心一套房子,二百多万元。她没有朋友,唯一的朋友就是男人,她会跟不同的男人 一起吃饭,但她只不过是想从男人身上得到自己想要的东西。她从来不认为自己有什么不对的,她也闭口不提妓女 如何如何,在别人眼里,她是一个听话的女孩,没有人知道她是做什么的,而她却清楚的知道自己的身份。也曾有 过男人追求过她,可她都一口拒绝了。
雪做了八年的妓女,就在雪二十三岁的时候,她已经有很多钱了,于是她花钱买下了一个急于脱手的KTV,开始 时生意不行,都是她妈妈在管理。雪二十四岁生日那天,她不再做妓女。开始做起了老板,由于她手上有着很多的 客人,所以她的生意慢慢的有了好转。她的KTV也是一个日式KTV,里面的小姑娘个个都会说日语,而且都很 漂亮,都是她一个个的挑选出来的。生意很好,一个月的净收入都可以达到近百万,她又在上海买了二套房子。又 开了一家KTV,她与她妈妈一人管理一家,生意也很好,主要是因为她手上有着一大批的客户源,以及她的KT V地段好,而且小姑娘个个都会来事,她根本就不把钱当钱用,只要她觉得这个地段好,她会拿着大笔的钱来把一 个KTV建起来。
二年的时间,两个KTV给她带来的利润已经是相当的了得了。她从来都不对别人说她以前是妓女,别人都很佩服 她如此年轻就有上千万的资产。就这样,她认识一个日本男人,这个日本男人也很有钱,因为她的日语也很多,所 以很谈得来。慢慢的就与这个男人确定了恋爱关系,二十六岁的时候与这个日本的男人去了日本,她把KTV都转 让给了其它人,她在日本做幸福的老婆,她的老公不知道她以前是什么身份,只知道在他眼里雪是一个美丽且善良 的女孩,有着很强的公司管理由经验,以及有着很强的事业心。
二十七岁的雪生下了一个女儿,长的也蛮漂亮的。二十八岁的时候,她带着她的女儿回到了上海,收回了她的两家 KTV,继续做她的老板,她的老公也来到了上海。帮助她经验着KTV。她现在在商场上有着很多人际关系,在 别人的眼里她都是一个美丽且聪明的女人,虽然她只是一个初中生,可是她有得的金钱。她现在可以想干什么就干 什么,她的所有亲戚都来到了上海,她给他们买下了几个商铺,让他们做生意,他们的生意还不错,都能赚钱,主 要是地段好。
雪现在在上海的第一八佰伴,以及上海新天地,上海的淮海海、南京路等,都有她的商铺,她很会做生意,因为她 有钱,就算是损失了几百万她也不在乎。一切的一切都因为她有了资本,她不怕输,因为不怕输,所以一直都不会 输,belstaff jackets sale,其实有时候最重要的就是心态,只要你把心态摆平了,什么事情都是有着阳光一面的。雪就是这样的一个女人, 她成功了,现在的她根本就不会有人把她与妓女联系到一起,可她以前就是一个不折不扣的妓女,她因为是妓女而 发财了,而现在却可以做一个干净的成功女人,成功的女商人。
如果说雪只是一种假象的纯洁,可是纯洁之于她也似乎没有了意义,因为一个人活着并不是为了纯洁而活的,现实 还是很重要的。她现在有钱了,可以过自己想过的生活,就算以前活得如何的痛苦,但她现在的成功已经把她以前 的身份给抹灭了。雪上半生做了妓妇,而下半生则做了成功的女富婆,如果问她现在后悔不后悔,她一定笑着说: 我做过什么值得后悔的事情?如果问她现在关于妓女的印象,她会说:没接触过,不了解。如果问她以前的生活是 什么样的,她会说:一步一步走过来的,具体是怎么走过来的,忘记了。如果问她是如何从一个身无分文的人过渡 到一个女富婆的,她会说:在适当的时候做适合自己的选择。
ddsfgdsa9b8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 09:56 AM   #3
c5x0tfdd

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 564330127 at 11:56 on October 16, 2007 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (2) Category: Funny
curse also at stake, ha ha, too hard can easily absurd! Do not tell them to learn.

1. A person accused another person:
2. reminds me of the Men's Quarters buns a buddy grab someone else to eat, ate, said: this stuff, only with plug ass

3. think of childhood,doudoune femme moncler, primary school teacher scolded a student: Another fat than students would like to call him two feet at the same time,
said: I stretch a Pig, a kick ...

5 . We fiddled with the other girls dormitory mm Liu: Look at this mess,doudoune moncler, the dog scraped off like?

6. hostel someone to drink other people's water, too hot to fly up, mouth is also called: **,doudoune hommes, so hot, pigs can not stand ah ..

7. university,doudoune femme, men in the bathroom after class, people are more, we line up, then a student B later told a
said,

8. I have a good feeling to others head junior high school classmate,doudoune homme moncler, who heads touched the day said Today I saw a pile covered with cow dung on the road, ah, I eat a pound (scared).
teacher assessment was: nobody stop you all eat it does not matter ah.

10. day one of my classmates are along the road, suddenly sprang a mouse,
Startles, mouth just shout , scared to death of your father,moncler femme!
Old 09-16-2011, 09:57 AM   #4
l1oe3tr3sbon
Commander In Chief

l1oe3tr3sbon is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

335242 2009 年 01 月 04 日 02:21 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
in the whistling wind, the wind lit a cigarette.
stop at the red flames raging in the white roll of paper.
first breath, feeling the smoke linger in the mouth kind of Yizhenyihuan feeling,doudoune moncler, like a thing, deemed to nothing. . . . .
long exhales smoke in front of the wind,moncler online, such as cotton-like tear. Filled in around a little bit of flying,doudoune pas cher, then flying. . .
inhaling the smoke deep chest, his head a little dizzy,doudoune homme moncler, and in that moment, as if a kind of carried away feeling as if their lungs in breathing life whenever I upset esoteric
distraught when I think of the smoke will seem as if it
have become my friends
anesthetic in it I can take my troubles away
or even accompany my ... ...
woman upset her tears and men best free
upset the tobacco and alcohol is his best friend
not hear the quiet night the noise of that day,doudoune hommes, efforts to put their minds to it and let it drift with me,doudoune femme, to find the distance we have now is not concerned about
friends, What a beautiful statement, ah, my heart has opened for you, but I still believe that the phrase
time is the touchstone of friendship, regardless of network or reality.
l1oe3tr3sbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 10:03 AM   #5
Ue1eg3drc5bh
General of the Army

Ue1eg3drc5bh is on a distinguished road

,doudoune moncler

| Back to logs list

331314 2008 年 09 月 05 日 00:47 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (8) Category: Personal Diary
a In what year 啦 ~ ~ `. Kula have tasted the bitterness of hard ~ ~ ~
a pre-pro`

point we have to work hard ~ ~ proceed toward our goal target `
```
although very far along,moncler pas cher, but there you go with me ~ I will be very happy,doudoune pas cher, do not feel tired `.
Thank you LP,moncler femme! send a to you,doudoune homme!!
published cancel

| Back to logs list
Ue1eg3drc5bh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 10:06 AM   #6
l1oe3tr3sbon
Commander In Chief

l1oe3tr3sbon is on a distinguished road

Knowledge focus : I bought a laptop in Canada,doudoune pas cher, id spent one day to download a game,moncler femme, it works. but my laptop cant display the Chinese words (all of the words display like square, square ).... help,moncler online!!!. .
I bought a laptop in Canada,moncler pas cher, i'd spent one day to download a game, it works. But my laptop can't display the Chinese words (all of the words display like square, square ).... help,moncler homme!!! any how can add Chinese language bar or just for the windows can able to display the Chinese word???
sorry for can't type Chinese, i'm living in Canada right now>. < cry ~.... expression mother tongue is not better? I understand what you mean , but also to help you, but I do not know you know anything about the Chinese ? i understand Chinese, i just can't type Chinese - - by the way: my laptop can able to display Chinese at website with a dual system in your computer and then install XP on the line of a Chinese how? i can't do that in here ......................... express your meaning in Chinese , the Chinese will have more for you ! Oh , you do not your current computer can not input Chinese , right?
report Oh, you do not your current computer can not input Chinese , right?
comment period :2007-06-24 19:09:58

yes, i told you that at the top of floor - - (cry. ...) to the effect that : I bought in Canada A computer,doudoune femme moncler, to download a Chinese computer games. But the computer can not show Chinese characters , I am living in Canada. I want to cry ..
l1oe3tr3sbon is offline   Reply With Quote