Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 05-16-2011, 08:25 PM   #1
daaskood7317

Default Windows 7 Ultimate X64 First generation Windows Ph

Word is out that the very first Windows Telephone 7 phones out this calendar year are gonna be GSM types only (which suggests T-Mobile and AT&T will be the only carriers here in the U.S. out of the gate). GSM is what the majority of the worldwide carriers support. But that mean;s Verizon and Sprint won;t be offering Windows Telephone 7 CDMA designs until 2011.That;s not welcome news (at least for this Verizon customer)… What;s worse, however,Microsoft Office Professional, if News.com;s paraphrase is on the money, is that Microsoft already is working on a “major rewrite” of the Windows Telephone operating system. From Ina Fried;s story from September 17:“Microsoft has opted to delay until next 12 months the CDMA version as it works to finish work on its major rewrite of its telephone operating system.”What does this mean, exactly? Are we talking Windows Telephone OS 8? Windows Telephone seven.5? Will there be a firmware update coming for those consumers who do take the plunge and buy Windows Phone seven phones in the next six months?(I;ve asked Microsoft for clarification, but no phrase back so far.)Update: Microsoft is saying the “major rewrite” comment is nothing but a reference to the first Windows Telephone 7 operating system release that just RTM;d a couple weeks ago and isn;t meant to imply anything about a follow-on. I didn;t read the September 16 story on News.com that way, but that is what they are saying…Paul Thurrott, Windows expert and author of Windows Phone Secrets (Wiley, 2010), said I shouldn;t read too much into the “major rewrite” comment. His guess is that any near-term rewrite might include multitasking support,Office Home And Business Key, among other new features.“Microsoft has been really upfront about its need to continually update the Windows Phone OS to achieve functional parity with the competition and fill in the missing holes. The only thing major that needs to change in the OS, from what I can tell, is to add third party support for low-level features like multitasking, or perhaps sockets, or other non-managed code functionality,” Thurrott said. “But the good news is that Microsoft has also been upfront about their desire to keep Windows Phone users up-to-date. So unless something awful has happened, any v1 Windows Phones will be upgradeable to whatever Microsoft comes out with next yr.”We do know that the version of the Windows Phone seven operating system which Microsoft released to manufacturing earlier this month is still running on the Windows Embedded Compact 6.0 R3 core — not the Windows Embedded Compact seven one. (Windows Embedded Compact seven is due to RTM itself some time before the end of 2010.) Among the features in the Embedded Compact seven release are support for “the latest” ARM processors, Flash 10.1 support,Windows 7 Ultimate X64, improved rich-media handling and more.I;ll give Microsoft a couple of kudo points for transparency. Unlike some other vendors,Office Professional 2007 Sale, Microsoft;s mobile team at least is admitting (when probed) that there;s an operating system update coming. saying there will be updates coming to Windows Telephone OS. But what;s gonna be part of these updates? If it is “just” the addition of CDMA support, then that;s one thing. But we still don;t know how and when Microsoft will be upgrading the OS to include the Embedded Compact 7 bits, multitasking, etc.But the words “major rewrite” are definitely scaring me off from being among the first to try out a Windows Phone 7 Version 1.0 device. You?I;ll add more from Microsoft if/when I hear back about what “major rewrite” is meant to imply…In related news, Microsoft officials said this week that the company has no plans to make another smartphone itself,Office Standard Key, after the failed Kin debut this 12 months. Too bad no one asked whether Microsoft planned to make another portable media player itself….

Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2011, 09:17 PM   #2
Ideadoplalp

Default Najlepsze strona warezowa torrentcity.pl top download torrentcity.pl sciagaj torrenty

torrentcity.pl najnowsze torrenty torrentcity.pltorrentytorrenty download

sciagaj torrenty za darmodownloadtorrenty download

top torrenty sciagajtorrentnowe torrenty torrentcity.pl

torrentcity.pl najnowsze torrenty torrentcity.pltorrentytorrenty download

sciagaj torrentydownloadtorrenty za darmo download

top torrenty download bez limitów torrentnowe torrenty torrentcity.pl
Old 05-16-2011, 09:23 PM   #3
jenfromcandp

Default Hello, few questions for you to answer

ultimate sports betting system review
Old 05-16-2011, 09:30 PM   #4
jenfromcandp