Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 03-10-2011, 07:59 AM   #1
zq8j8ha3b5t
General of the Army

zq8j8ha3b5t is on a distinguished road

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

3217713 2010 年 12 月 10 日 13:18 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
I have a body,qq团购, but I am not my body. I can see and feel my body,上海团购网,Remember our names - Qzone日志, but those can be seen, and was not really felt the audience, my body may be tired or excited, sick or healthy,转:谁遇到了谁倒楣! - Qzone日记, heavy or easily, but also likely to be anxious or calm, but This is totally unrelated to my inner truth. I have a body but I am not my body.
I have a desire, but I am not my own desires. I can know my desires,团购网站大全, but it can be known,上海团购, not really wise. Desire to come and go,团购导航, but not affect the inner me. I have the desire but I am not my own desires.
I have emotions, but I am not my emotions. I realized my feelings,《出错》盐城话版 - Qzone日记, but those can be perceived, not really enlightened. Emotional effect of back and forth but not inside me. I have emotions, but I am not my emotions.
I have thought, but I am not their own thoughts. I can see and know their thinking, but it can be known is not really wise. Thoughts come and go, but not affect the inner me. I have thought, but I am not their own thoughts.
I was the only remaining pure awareness, all thought, emotion, sensation and perception of the witness.
zq8j8ha3b5t is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links