Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Message Boards Directory

Message Boards Directory These are similar to forums, but the posts are listed in chronological order and not by category. They also dont require any registration.

Old 04-20-2011, 09:29 PM   #1
yuxingw43

Default Office 2007 Ultimate blog microsoft-careers-websit

I described a even though back that a Substantial chunk of my time over the last yr has gone into the new Microsoft Global Careers Site, which launched previously this week at microsoft.com/careers. I coordinated profiles and photos for that web site, assuming this would mean coordinating other people's images ... but when the inventive agency began mocking up the pages, they stored such as shots from Microspotting. At 1st I just believed aww,Office 2007 Ultimate, they're utilizing my things as filler! but then I recognized they had been truly recommending using my photography around the internet site. Eventually a huge amount of my photographs went onto microsoft.com/careers, which has me tickled pink. I'm a author ... but now I guess I'm a corporate photographer too!? Talk about unexpected career development, jeez. The international landing page from the new web-site features the faces of ton of Microspotting greatest hits profilees — and I figured I'd point 'em all out to y'all...Click here to pop open a significant version of the image with everyone labeled ... and then click the links below to relive the profiles: The Golden Helmet, Shayna, Raymond, Russ, Abbott, Amir, Aradia, Hoop (although I didn't take that photo), Alex,Office Pro 2007, Jennifer, Megan, Jeff, Fola,Windows 7 Key, Suzanne, Michael, Latika, Charles, Sumit, Miguel,Genuine Office 2010, and Zeke. Thanks to all my profilees for allowing me to pimp their faces all more than the place ... you look MAHVALOUS,Office 2007 Professional Plus!

Sponsored Links