Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 05-11-2011, 06:17 PM   #1
xiamijun98

Default Windows 7 How to Install Windows 7 Beta on an Acer

Having entry to MSDN by way of the MVP program, I downloaded the beta model of  Windows 7 as soon as it became available, with the idea of loading it onto my Acer Aspire One netbook (an nice little Christmas present to myself!).
With the software downloaded there was just one issue to overcome, how do you install an OS onto a netbook with no optical drive? The answer is you need a bootable USB drive. It took a lot of searching around the net to work out how to do this, so I thought I’d outline the steps here, mainly for my own benefit, so I know where to look the next time LOL. This guide will show you how to get W7 beta onto an Acer Aspire One Netbook, YMMV with other netbooks.
Step 1 – Let’s create a bootable USD Drive,Office Pro Plus 2007!
Clearly,Cheap Office 2007, the first thing you need is a USB drive and the one I used was an 8GB Seagate model. Plug the drive into your PC. Open a command prompt as administrator. Get the drive number by typing:
diskpart
list disk
On my machine the USB disk was number 1. Format the drive by typing:
select disk 1
clean
create partition primary
select partition 1
active
format fs=NTFS
assign
exit Mount the Windows 7 beta iso using Daemon Tools or similar. Navigate to the boot directory
cd E:\boot Using bootsect, we’ll make the USB drive a bootable NTFS drive,Office 2010 Professional Plus, ready for a Windows 7 image (my drive was labeled G):
bootsect /nt60 G: We are finished with the command prompt now, so you can close it.
Step 2 – Copy the installation files from the mounted Windows 7 iso to the USB drive.
Step 3 – Install on the Netbook
Plug in the USB drive and turn on the netbook On start up press <F12> to select the bootable drive Select the USB drive and press return The netbook will boot from the USB drive and the installation will begin Install as normal.
I hope this helps someone,Cheap Office 2010, and if not, at least I’ll know where to look the next time I need this information.
Addendum: If you are interested in installing Windows 7 Beta on an Asus Eee PC 901, then check out this blog post.

This entry was posted on Saturday, January 10th, 2009 at 3:05 pm and is filed under Technology,Office 2010 Serial, Windows 7. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2011, 06:33 PM   #2
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

g8m8n2yf is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

340733 2007 年 12 月 09 日 00:07 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (2) Category: Personal Diary
; the lights in the laboratory, only me. It is now quarter past one, and I feel really real noisy! I am not a man afraid of loneliness, long time, I prefer to be alone, so that I can think exaggerated, or even thought far-fetched, so is often ridiculed as \In fact,handbag uk, I like the title, at least a little different, I really do not want to silence in the chaos.
and seemingly a person's disposition, not because he said it's made out of, like laughing behind may be more deep reflection, without being shaped the same could be life those of extreme seriousness. We observed and the real situation is always a lot of bias, therefore, the world was full of suspense, it becomes colorful, would be so exciting and unpredictable. The people who live in the back can enjoy these pain, happiness, to meet the needs of emotions, willing to make a laity. It is also the only achievement of this great and ordinary world.
corruption for some time to listen to my enya, ethereal sound like that is better than the soul whisper, in-depth bones moving, inspiring roll after roll the emotions play only After killing the rest of the pure soul, the slightest drift, do not fall into this disturbing dust.
that moment, I took my headset, separated themselves from folk who, through the lights under the viaduct at all. Only come under the quiet noise is the most valuable. Lights slowly, murmuring pedestrians, disappeared beneath the surface of prosperity in the city, that moment, I looked in front of blurred lights,gucci bags, cried,gucci handbags, had to come to a sense of loss, a myriad of thoughts, did have a feeling this trip worthwhile.
after all, is once, and now I'm daring and courage in any case no longer do those things juvenile sensibility. Perhaps the dust settles, those of us who can only be a beautiful fantasy luxury.
really big snow that year, the city about everywhere Cang Yi quiet together. Walking in the snow, never mind the wet shoes and socks and enjoy the chill of winter, and the lonely hearts admit defeat. In fact, as Yi He was defeated by Yi He is, the result and now without the two. If we had chosen to give up, and now can at least complement each other. But since the result goes, I can not really sorry, then admire the energy, and now think of it fills only shook his head laughing.
I began to silence, preferring to enjoy the solitude, do not want to manage what is happening around. Not to mention frustrated, just think no choice is unnecessary for me. I have lost the power of vision, lazy line of the city overlooking the muddy, although she still kind of noisy, but for me, when everything is dead silence. Of course, these are also used.
moment I do not feel the breath easily, especially in this cold northern city. Difficult to imagine a group of people huddled together, his mouth moist exhaled gas with lung fluid, and inhaled by others. I'm from the South, the South also have such a thing, just do not see this is obviously a white gas exhaled from the mouth, it timely deceive himself. Of course, I am not saying this city is not good, sometimes it is too sincere and too misleading. Like I said I was from the South, but adhering to the north of the character, though my parents are true Southerners, the North and no blood ancestors. In fact, I will do is explain, and others will understand as I was anxious and south from the relationship, do everything possible to drill into the circle now. Is this necessary? Yes this is just Buguantongyang example.
college should be said that I had an unusual, perhaps now think it is a wonderful, that time it was covered and true feel pain, and the atmosphere solidification was my breath. Maybe I just learned how universities to adapt to a changing environment, as those things in class, sleeping nine feet long chill in the. I really think I'm too lazy to go to all sorts done anything in the end, just remember that time every day, weighed down with general shuttle strange and familiar in this city, tutoring, agents, shopping guide,coach handbag, two traders, wholesalers, cell phone, cosmetics,chloe handbags, TOEFL , GRE,mulberry bag, New Oriental, graduate students, going abroad, civil servants, I have done. Feel tired and really is a senior about to graduate that year, looks like there are many options as, in fact, any of those things are illusory, and finally I chose the job because I found this was best for me. However, it is used.
With so many has been, I feel my experience in the peers fairly rich. Done before a mental age of testing, I was surprised to find that I actually old to 42-year-old psychology was. So terrible, but Ye Hao, mixing between the naive and mature, can be considered an alternative. This is about the age of personality, no character will be killed by the eyes of others disdain. Although I am a 42-year-old old man, but I have not considered out of date!
Fortunately, I now have a stable living conditions, parents are also physical health, there is a gentle sensible girlfriend, have a stable job, a good relationship with a group of colleagues, of course, some common friends had trouble. Perhaps the pursuit of life, will those of the bar. Looking back, they take a lot of detours, but is always back the right way will come up. What better thing than the ease of mind? I would like to have the foundation in front of the good old days should be not far from me.
g8m8n2yf is offline   Reply With Quote