Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 05-13-2011, 08:05 PM   #1
steve5g2b

Default Small group of wives and extortion due to extra-ma

26-year-old guy Ding Wanjun and 37-year-old neighbor having an affair, the result was the latter's husband found and subjected to extortion.
poor families unable to pay him 1 million yuan this extortion, Jiangan desperate. After leaving behind three suicide note, he and his wife similar to suicide, also killed his only 3-year-old daughter.
Recently, Ding Wanjun suicide attempts by the city seized the Second Branch of the intentional homicide prosecution. Recently, the Second Intermediate People's Court hearing of the case.
a living wage Beijing with his wife and children

2008 年 10 months, Ding Wanjun and his wife, Zhang Hong (a pseudonym) moved to the town, Shunyi District, a village in Houshayu a rental housing.
Ding Wanjun Born in 1982, a town home in Chengde City in Hebei. The same age as his wife and his village with his fellow,Prada Sunglasses, the two married in 2004, a year after their daughter was born. To make a living, in 2007, they came to Beijing to work.
Ding Wanjun was a welder, usually around the site to find job in the dry, fetched 2,000 yuan a month, Zhang is the daughter of the nursery to find a cooking job, monthly salary 800 yuan.
days though hard, but enjoyable. Even in the post-crime prosecutor questioned, Ding Wanjun still said that he and his wife are compatible.
extramarital affair 26 years old guy with the 37-year-old neighbor fell in love

their lives due to a 37-year-old woman a difference. Ding Wanjun home next to the village's public toilets, Ding Wanjun often called energy and Wang Li (pseudonym), a middle-aged woman hit in the toilet door.
WANG Ding Wanjun lived next door. One to two to go, the two became friends, not only to meet regularly to chat, send text messages to each other in peacetime often.
2008 年 12 end of the relationship between the two broke through the normal boundaries: texting each other like themselves, after confirmed, WANG Ding Wanjun came home,Red Bull Hats, and he had had ######ual relations.
, the two began to love and ######ual relations several times. Wang Li's husband sometimes does not go out at home, both to each other to write love letters to each other in order to appeal my best friend.
However, they did not intend to abandon their families because In fact true, the eldest son of Wang Li,Oakley Sunglasses, Ding Wanjun smaller than only 9 years old.
perceived to be Valentine's husband caught cheating

There is no wall does not take the air. The ambiguous relationship between the two Wang Li's sister was aware of. Wang Li and Ding Wanjun sister is also a neighbor, she made a special finding Ding Wanjun, and Wang Li persuaded him to keep a distance, but Ding Wanjun did not listen.
Wang Li Wang Li's husband and brother arms in a certain are the decorator. To please both, Ding Wanjun found a job as long to go with two people one way or another.
but Ding Wanjun did not think, has noticed a particular between the wife and Ding Wanjun misconduct, but failed to capture hard evidence as there has been no attack.
2009 年 1 mid-January, Ding Wanjun linked to a secondary school in Chaoyang District, renovation works, and armed a certain way or another once again with the dry.
by Ding Wanjun to say, at 9:00 on January 19 and more, Wang Li to call him, hope he comes back and his appointments. 18:00 more, Ding Wanjun an excuse to go out to buy materials, get on the bus back to Shunyi, came to Wang Li family.
21:30, Wang Li Wang Li sister stood outside the window shouting Ding Wanjun house name, and let his daughter knocked on the door. Ding Wanjun was scared, again pleaded not before telling a particular other. After Ding Wanjun shock to go home, but Wang Li was holding him not allow him to go.
finally broke from Wang Li, Ding Wanjun door just got home, grabbed his arm to be certain.
wife kneeling down crying and pleading by extortion

Ding Wanjun's wife, Zhang Hong did not believe her husband could do such a thing, looked at her with a puzzled look Ding Wanjun, and D are Baizhe Shou could not shaking his head. Out of her husband's trust, when a particular alarm when threatened, Zhang said loudly: Just at home, Wang Li had admitted to her husband's extramarital affairs themselves and Ding Wanjun. However, Ding, Wang Li also insisted, is the Ding Wanjun rape itself.
this time, Zhang was angry tears. Wu is a threat Ding Wanjun
5 million, Ding Wanjun simply can not afford to dig. ZHANG anxious to certain other people kneel on the ground, cried and begged them to have some less.
through bargaining, price has dropped to 1 million. But the force of a proposed, if only to 1 million, it must now give 2,000 yuan. After forcing a particular and Wu Ding Wanjun wrote an IOU and let Ding Wanjun and Zhang Hong with the signature. Not only that, they also took the Ding Wanjun and hearing from identity cards.
desperate to commit suicide by dun

certain other people left, Ding Wanjun could not apologize to his wife. More than two in the morning, Zhang finally accepted the apology, saying forgive him. Two people talk good, hard together a year earlier to paying the money on.
available the next day, Wu Ding a big long to let Ding Wanjun immediately to 1,000 yuan, not to borrow, or
no way, looking around the couple borrowed money from friends, could have been so busy that afternoon, to borrow the money or not.
sadly home, Ding Wanjun call to consult a lawyer. Lawyer told him that if convicted of rape, at least he was sentenced to three years.

ZHANG decided to die with her husband.
and the two men made up his mind, committed suicide together. Zhang Hong meat is fried at home, and also offered to buy the wine for her husband. Ding Wanjun to buy cigarettes, Zhang said, and this time buy a box of good.
Ding Wanjun also bought her favorite nutritional drink fast lane. He bought two boxes of cigarettes, a box for himself, a box of want to leave the scene of his death, the police later. He wrote a note in smoke on: p> addressed to everyone's

This is my life, a diary written in the last of our family, not so good, the days have borne in Pakistan is not rich ... ... I met a older than me a woman, she had numerous love me, for man a state of mind, I succumbed to temptation, and her love, has also been thought of living with her common finish the rest of his life, the family can be both ... ...

I feel regret, regret and her contacts, I'm sorry my wife and kids ... ... desperation I wrote this diary, as my repentance, I hope to be a practical case to alert us, we must wholeheartedly and their families to live, do not engage in improper relationships go outside, and do harm to others ... ...

written Valentine's

WANG, if someone found this book, you may see this letter,Wholesale Shox, I do not know why come to this step today, you say you really love me, like me, this is really you? Why did you not say a word, you love me still want to harm me? I really do not understand ... ...

wrote both parents

Dear parents, father-in-law:

I'm really sorry you very much, I appeared this kind of thing I'm sorry to anyone. I want to pass laws to solve, but I am afraid. I did not think in this case, Zhang also try to help me. I am really sorry for her. I hope we die, the two sides do not have any conflict. This step is out of our own,new era hats, and the next life I will repay Chores for the kindness of both parents.
testament to stay kneeling on the bed and killed his daughter

children fell asleep drinking beverages. Ding Wanjun and Zhang Hong has been in the chat in bed. They recalled the last two people from falling in love until now.
, the Ding Wanjun left a suicide note. When he Xieyi Shu, Zhang ridiculed him: Ding Wanjun get out of bed to bed, kitchen knife, to commit suicide. But according to him, ZHANG stopped him. At that time, their daughter lying on his back, his face still wearing a smile. Ding Wanjun and Zhang Hong kneeling on the ground watching the children, wept.
p> afraid to hurt the neighbors awake alarms burned

According to Ding Wanjun confession, Zhang still do not agree with his first death. She said it was out of his mess, he looked at them Nianger Liang should be allowed to die. Then she smashed with a hammer his head.
see Zhang Hong has been down on the bed, Ding Wanjun close your eyes to kill his wife.
dawn of the.
cut 14 knives, Ding Wanjun fainted. But after a while, he woke up. Smoked a cigarette, again unconscious.
cigarette ignited the bed, woke up Ding Wanjun was hot. Discovered the fire, he thought there are a lot of people in the yard, and immediately went to the water and found no water bucket, also without water the yard.

according to 110 Alarm record, Ding Wanjun the performance of the phone is very excited. wake up and find yourself lying in the ambulance.
been arrested, Ding Wanjun admit all the crimes. At the same time, he hoped that Wang Li also get the appropriate punishment. Ding Wanjun public security authorities did not conduct forensic psychiatric appraisal. After the incident because Ding Wanjun clear thinking, logic clearly does not meet the conditions for doing forensic psychiatric appraisal.
After review, the city seized two days prior to the homicide branch of the Ding Wanjun prosecution. Since then, a certain suspicion of extortion and weapons offenses, has been sentenced Shunyi court.
Wang Li has not been held criminally responsible. When questioned by police, Wang Li told the police that he actually wrote a love letter to Ding Wanjun, but they are false and its purpose is to deceive him some money to spend. Text / reporter to pay in the Sun Huili

Sponsored Links