Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Business to Business Ads:

Business to Business Ads: This forum is for posting ads that would be of interest to other Business Owners. Things like Marketing Services, Supply Services, and Business Essentials.

Old 05-22-2011, 08:21 AM   #1
SW0h3u0z2xu

Default 』 『 the night I worked apt his wife her sweethea

heard this, my inflame and malice beyond reason. I Fan Shen returned to the living room, pointing to a piece of the wall paintings, said to her and says loudly: mother, you really can understand this painting? Hanging Zhang Hai pretending to be the maximum lesser is to show you the lesser taste it? finished, I pulled down a photograph of penmanship and painting, the ground, step on his thighs severely.

YY's face went white. ** Her in the corner of Juan Su, secretly waving to me, motioned me to leave quickly.

Oh, her mother gently
was a cry, and the tomb-like eyes flashed signs of life.
She coughed, sat up straight, slowly said: This is interlocked to YY's father, had to kas long asis a imitation. I have been against the wall graffiti the waste, but her dad longing to bureaucrats to demonstrate their minds and insisted to do so. To house guests, are unconscionable praise, saying that it is reliable. Only you, fairly honest. You tore it out, although some reckless, but I was very happy.
I stood there transfixed
. To myself, Jour mind really impalpable, and you want to make her ass, she will give you a mind Matui, you want to give her a slap, but she give you a hug.
She beckoned to me, motioned me to sit on the **. Ask me some questions about the cultural appreciation.
Misfortune fu actions, which according to Fu Xi calamity. So wonderful world of the circulate.
Our conversation quickly went out from the paintings on the extension. With the deepening of exchanges, I am more surprised to find, through her heavy armor, YY agent ministry level of the mother, even as some arty girl was relinquished, and the extinction of some Guzuogaoshen Shitai as advocating the classic literature.
Qilu
she likes, but also specifically from the first study to find out the recent production of several I enjoy. I have teeth, then used to pursue their own school prettiness, but she has long been used as toilet paper out of old poetry recitation. The first time in long, YY mother smell the savor of the toilet, frequently applause and cheering, rhythm and mood of praise. My eyes a little more expectations.
piano teacher lead corner and the solution things - perhaps in a woman's heart, right and wrong, always leave the sensations to be judged. Although they achieve their intention and the steps are very differ, which makes me a little see down on myself.
next day, YY to call, said last night I left, the mother excited for a long time, that I very amusing, called her mother.
YY, first the old love songs you sing it:
You are my heart, you are my liver, you are my abdomen, you are my lungs, you are my heart's red rose
evening, accompanied YY film, a tragic love anecdote. Afterwards, she cried tears of big nostril, standing room in front of the playback outlet, with a small pate, pointed at my breast, rubbing my body, is also not allowed to rub.
I told her the film are false, that this is not good, people thought I tease you. She wept still more, and that you tease me. I was silent, one hand gently stroked her back, hand clutch to go out of her waist.
to the street, to see both sides of the debauchery, she seems to have got it together from the movie.
we hold hands, walk area * square. Very lively square, a group of antique ladies dance in the open, some kid in the roller-skating. I went to Plaza * she took, so I sat in the bloom stage, telling me to Freeze. Then she stood, stopped passers look like a student.
YY the phone to him, tell him something.
achieved, she ran up sitting on my lap. I laughed and said what are you act in front of Uncle seduce handsome face, but also do not uncle live ah? She did not listen to it, hands repercussion which caught my impudence, kissed fiercely down.
through the burning of her loving lip touched me. I clasped her, eager to overlap. I'm biting her lower lip, the same intense rejoinder to the ... ...
as if in that moment, the world became a love cure. We revel in each other's breath in a long time do not want isolation. In the bustling audience, my eyes just to see her; in the hustle and bustle of the square, her heart just me. We both believe
When a student with a smile back to her cell phone, YY said surface with a shy voice: Thank you.
YY flip phone, the photo shade saver and set the caller ID screen. Finished, she jumped up and down with joy, coated around dozens of times I called her phone.
I sent her the way to the dorm, pretending to accidentally asked her, I said: If one day I hurt you, how would you do?
phrase ejection, and I repent it. YY quickly let go of my hand, silent, looking down quickly move forward. Quarters went downstairs, she said: I will never ache you.
finished, she ran up the stairs.
to the number of YY house more, and the blue rain talkative up.
at the outset called her blue, she does not like, or call her mother smiled and said, nicely, I said the world where there is such a ravishing artistic mother, or call Lanjie it. She reprimanded me thin, mouth drip trace of smile.
I usually at 6 to 10 points at home this time to the YY, but only met once her lover, he was seldom at home.
I accustom to see in the picture when her lover to have his wife's savor was too humiliated. Although the antique times, men's looks are not the key to attract women, but I still marvel, why the hideous lover was incredible to me, let my wife have fatigue. Is it just because that top heavy lawful cap?
lover short, thin, eyes prominent, but a colossal stomach, from afar, like a toad is a famine.
met her lover, he was out wading, meantime still keep the phone. Saw me, he nodded, not even the pace a little slow to work out.
first battle scene and her lover, turn a blind eye to me in his state over.
This incident has made me very depressed, had base that derailed when his wife, illusion, and her lover in the war scenes are top of the Mountain, a main Tulong Dao, Heavenly Sword, a hand-held, each with a martial craft art, played Tianhundian ... ... Although the dart, but also spirit lives forever.
reality, although, very helpless, helpless, like the dream turned into a phoenix, just woke up was when a hen under the edible and wine.
Fortunately, the development of narratives and the blue rain very well, I deem that conquering is only a matter of time.
I think I would come in wearing a light green hat, wearing a dark red hat to go out
7 number, wife's uncle died. Her uncle is a businessman, runs a regional Volkswagen shares of the 4S shop.
morning, my wife called me with an date to heed commemorative service for the evening.
night, I take my wife to go home. Drive to Lincheng, to her uncle home, yard full of parked cars had already been, hall packaged with friends and kin.
into the hall, I saw 1 small Yimei, she is behind to us, and cousin together in array elegiac couplet. I told my wife, her sister has come, busy over there. Look by the quondam, while a small Yimei just turned to neat paper offerings, and his wife's attention along her cousin, tall body blocked.
I looked around, waited a long time, did not detect traces of Xiao Song. At this time, the small Yimei have seen us, she came over,GHD Benefit Straighteners, pulled his wife's hand to talk, did not greet me.
from their chat, I decide not to contact the sisters have been a long time. I lit a cigarette, out of the hall and continue looking for the Xiao Song, sure he did not come in, I went back to the mourning hall. I stood nearby his wife, quietly hearing to them talk, I know, my wife will ask the case of Xiao Song.
Sure enough, my wife asked: how Xiao Song did not come.
small Yimei silent. I feel towards her corner of my eye I glance slightly before heard her say: he was prepared to the wedding.
startled wife asked: to be married? how listened you oral of?
small Yimei wrote: ahead the decision.
the way home, his wife irrepressible excitement, and said to himself a lot of words. She was full of praise for Xiao Song, Xiao Song said so many years chasing his sister, all roses, but fortunately, Heaven has eyes, let lovers get married.
I did not
who ignores her, drove in silence, hearts full of suspicion. Mentioned to get married because of the small Yimei expression of the eyes than her father's cousin had just died, still bitter.
week later, I received their marrying invitation.
invitation is sent to the hospital to EMS, the day scheduled for next month on the 18th.
lunch time, I had flashed a question: Since No. 14 to get married next month, the day of the funeral of his wife to ask why there is no Xiao Song, small Yimei Why prevaricate and say he was prepared to wedding?
back to the office, I gave a small Yimei call and tell her that I received the invitation, and that some wish them a life of conjugal bliss and the like cliches. Her faint over the phone, as if listening to other people's things I say, every once in a while also jeer few times. The more I find it strange to ask her what happened, or need my help. She sadly said: come visit you at night, and I'll take you to meet.
night, I pick up a small Yimei.
she wore civil dress, but also apply a some Zinfandel, but looked serious, like the traffic police, like me the way, the excess would not say a word they say.
under the guidance of vehicles parked in her third hospital in the city parking lot, small Yimei led me into the hospital area of ​​Dermatology. 509 defenses open the door, I was surprised to see Xiao Song lower body belted in bandages, lying in bed.
when I went, Xiao Song did not respond, do not know is in a coma, or sleeping. I stood in bed while watching the outlook, based on the place of bandages and infusion of narcotics, the elementary decrees are genital chemical burns.
I was surprised to find small Yimei turned around, looked at me she was cold.
I asked her how, she asked that you do not know. I thought Xiao Tan, asked: is the Xiao Tan? She nodded, and said calmly: Xiao Tan poured acid into his lower body. I asked Xiao Tan where she does not response, but turned away, tears. After a while, then said: brother, and really you?
I shudder a little, hand, foot and some flawless. I passed her, and tried to open the door wards, out the door. She will take my hand, quietly pulling me across the hallway, take the elevator downstairs to the garden downstairs inpatient.
'Xiao Tan assaulting a police officer, a felony, has been in the detention centre was. 'Little Yimei standing next to me, like facing the air like that.
'Oh,' I said.
'I went to see him, you say he told me. 'She continued.
'Oh,'
'In fact, I have not and Xiao Song is good, that day with the mother's birthday gathering, he was introduced to my boyfriend, I lied. 'She said.
I am a little surprised, no hum.
'He has been like me, many years. 'Little Yimei joined.
'we all know. '
'If the trial Xiao Tan, you can not run the charges of abetting. 'Little Yimei said.
'Well,' I face expressionless.
small Yimei turned looked at me, eyes in tears Lian Lian, she cried: Her tears flowing down, the air froze the same as being sad. After a long standstill before she said over and over again: '
listen to her point, I'm excited. I caught her arm hard, hard to shake. I called her stupid, silly. I cried, and told her that bad for me, so not worth it dry, I said I will never let you marry that waste, it will not dead.
wiping her tears, smiled and said: will be released. 'paused, she said: '
After a while, she looked up, tears in their eyes looking at the stars, melancholy to say: You are wrong, but I love you.
I hugged her and cried.

some time, I think small Yimei to feel upset, and feel that they are not men. When you know thatthe freedom of a woman to sacrifice their own happiness, the share of heavy, straight people breathe.
YY
each holding time, my heart is overran with a deep crime for small Yimei. The erotic urge, made me judge that he is a selfish polluted mercenary villain.
some time, I deliberately and YY estrangement, excuse my night shift, surgery, meetings, time and again refused as yet her. Deep in my heart, eager to respond with allegiance to the alone little Yimei bitter life. Unfortunately, I still can not, I can not stand, because every cry cry YY, would cut my heart, YY every drop of tears will drown my conscience. This is the reason and the feelings of a refutation.
I've had small Yimei, I hope she and Xiao Song wreck up with me. She said always also late, sibling, right next life. In fact, I know, my wife, Xiao Song, or even YY, are our hearts and in reality insurmountable obstacles, and love are intertwined. No right or wrong or not, the merely first come first served.
only hatred, can make me forget everything. When speed up affectionate pet his wife more and more prominent belly, the blaze started burning hatred. I love YY, I love little Yimei, I even love his wife. However, my favorite is my own, my broken self-esteem predestined to use their blood for the bruise adhesion, or I continue to broken, or broken my love, I chose the latter, this is a catastrophe.
Sorry everyone
ethics too, and finally, I started the first wave of attacks on blue rain.
to take prim action, in accordance with usual practice, I started to collect information about the thing of onset. After many diversion and insinuations, YY and blue rain from my office, I basically understood the feelings of blue rain experience and character peculiarities.
Lan Yu, scholarly family, have a certain genius, both in a Bureau Deputy Director of Finance, are featherbed. Young pretty aloof, haughty, people line up the pursuit of an endless stream. At first, the lover who ranks in the pursuance of ranking as far away as the Pacific, are only waiting to be drowned in the role. Then I do not know what means to spend, and he jump the queue to the front, increasingly renowned.
Two annuals later, her lover so that on the feeding effort, and finally clawed her good elegances.
year of marriage, birth YY. get married then have children, although normal, but the productiin due time, lover, and Lan Yu's age is very small, and this quaint bit. My surmise is coerced lover melodrama games: hijacking before marriage, so blue rain babies, and then forced to carry children.
with the number of years, the growing power of increasingly heavy lover, the temptation is multiplied by the growth. Lan Yu and His relationship to by the enthusiasm smooth, and from plain to accentuate, the last two years, her lover divorce many times, blue rain did not agree. As a result, her lover began to spare, or not return early in the morning, basically the name of a husband and wife, no husband and wife in reality.
can imagine, from the arrogant princess into cowardly abandoned wives, Lan psychological breach will be much rain. This ought also mean her refusal of men and the main reason for apathy.
Fortunately, blue rain does not exclude me, even so I feel, it seems that she likes to talk to me and close. I think, still the same: the more difficult armor, emulating the more amenable body, like a turtle shell.
blue rain and I, are turtles, our difference is: She's crust under the body may be soft, and my shell underneath is just a cold heart.
in this information inside the last two years again raised about the lover of a divorce, so I am very surprised.
First, it shows his wife and her lover having an happening at fewest two years. And less than four years of our marriage, my wife's deep, so I am afraid.
Secondly, I thought that her lover will not be detrimental to the hereafter of his wife for any one thing, of course, will not divorce. It seems I was too subjective, ignoring the power of love.
This not only strengthened my decide to revenge, but also urged me to scale up the tempo of revenge. Success in time for the lover I want to determine this matter before the divorce. Otherwise, the lover divorced, his wife will inevitably divorce. In this way, I am wearing a green hat will be discarded, which is equivalent in my green hat then plug a green flower Ling, said that in the green world, I have a caption.
27 No. Get a information from the YY, Lan Yu meet next week to Hainan, stay four days.
I find out carefully to the meeting place is in ** hotel.
rain in Portland the day before departure, I moved up to Hainan, live in that hotel. Hotels near the sea, opened the skylight you can see the sun umbrella on the beach, but also smell the salty climate smell.
noon the next day, blue rain arrived. A man carrying her bow box, go to the meeting in the hotel hall reception desk, to the total units receive a room key.
afternoon she did not go out in the room to rest. Night salute dinner, you may beverage some wine, some redden on her face. Taken the dinner hall at her door, I pretended to think, head bowed, walked from her side. I want her to take the initiative to call me, so that in the unconscious, she set the meet is only casual.
'Lin, how do you here?' Sure ample, she called to me, surprised, and some surprises.
'Portland office, how do you here?' I turned around, exposing the same expression of surprise.
'Do not call Portland Office, called Lanjie. 'She corrected me.
'Do not call Lin, Dr Lam called. 'I corrected her. I had told her that he is a medic by calling, amateur teacher, she always can not change wharf, followed by YY called.
she Lengle Leng, then laughed.
I cheated some things Lan Yu said the hospital is a business trip to Hainan. She told me to come here will open a few days.
I laughed and said: meetings to be artificial, is it real tourism organizations?
She acquiesced, and said: not to advert tourism union, a half-day will be open tomorrow morn, the rest of the time the freedom to organize.
I said: What a coincidence, the hospital can do tomorrow morning after finishing the afternoon we go to the beach swimming.
She hesitated a moment, some reluctantly, said: Well!
meeting this evening only lasted fewer than ten minutes, I would pretext something upstairs.
implementation of the deed tomorrow, this night I slept quite peacefully.
the next day after lunch, we went to the coast.
Lan said the rain could not swim, to walk on the beach forget it. I said to Hainan voyage is not easy, not too bad the water to the sea bubbles.
her to go to locker room, I bought a sunny red inflatable swimming ring. Blue rain like red.
blue rain in magnificent fashion, wearing a red bathing suit, as graceful as the youth girl. Just left the closet chamber,GHD Purple Gift Set, some shy, may be little reason to wear bathing suits. I gave her the spare tire, and she smiled and said: Thank you.
people living in inland districts of yearning for the sea, the coastal city's dwellers can not dream. All coastal cities, from childhood, in our preoccupied, left traces of the pretty and phantasmal.
sea, mountains, grasslands, are supporting the spiritual world of our childhood fairy tales, depends on the environment, adults can experience the fairy tale of the environment, make us feel chapter of achieving your childhood dreams of happiness, and re- temperature in the pure and innocent childhood memories brought joy.
I was so blue rain as well. I stood on the shore, looking at her sitting in the red buoy, the pan-green drifting in the sea so blue, as if to see the extensive grasslands of a beautiful flower, but also like silence arose in front of the burning sea a blaze. At that moment, I lost out.
order to achieve the goals of today, I swam into the blue rain around, grabbed the buoy and took her back to the shore.
I said: educate you to swim. She was afraid, not willing. I told her freedom fighting in the wonderful sea, it is a soul to fly, she was longing for. Although they knew it is impossible to experience this wonderful mission, she agreed to try.

Lan Yu
taught to swim is not one end, access to her body as much as possible is the key.
the first time, when I was muscular with both hands in the water, heave up her waist, it apparently felt her twitch slightly. My heart smile, blue rain for a long time not touched man.
in the blue sea, I stroked her careless feet, back and legs, chest and even the looming, I also frequently strike.
Sometimes, I pretend to accidentally intertwined with her, sinking submarine, her fear of the persevering grip. - At the moment, the distance between us, only a bathing suit.
flopping in the water blue rain, at the moment, in the sky and sea between the free breathing, is her only purpose. I slender her intentionally or unintentionally, even now her heart to comprehend, but also no room for energy to respond.
dinner, she was exhausted and starving, find any to eat a lot. When a woman in front of you cynical, I know close to her heart the averaging of that layer.
repast, say goodnight, back to the rest room. Before he left, I'm clearly sorry to see her eyes showed traces.
eventually, completed the 1st wag of shock.
woke up, was almost noon.
me to the blue rain room, told her to dine. Closed, I went to drag her hand, he was shoving her fixed. I am helpless in the direction toward the elevator, her chilly voice came back: Dr. Lin, amuse behave.
atmosphere to eat some dilemma, and yesterday is quite different. Things just have not mentioned any more, but like a fishbone stuck in each other's nape.
dinner, blue rain to the toilet, I went to the market to buy a hotel something.
afternoon, went to the beach, she refused to learn how to swim, a man sunbathing on the beach. After a child,GHD IV Mini Straighteners, her love handles on the outside, a man went to the locker room.
I went swimming circle
front, with the needle perforate in the above a bit softly. At this time, I thought unassailable.
few minutes later, the rain holding a leftover tire flew into the blue sea. I lit a cigarette, silently seeing the ruddy flames that team to the distant sea journeyman.
probably less than ten minutes, with the spare tire leak constantly, blue rain began in the sea rush, seeing we have to sink. I threw away cigarette butts, leisurely got up and walked to the beach.
When I took her back to shore again, she was still shivering, his hands tightly adhere to my body, as if let go, you lose life.
night, we slumber together.
If you can mask memories, I prefer the Italian partition of the rain, Shen Lan sealed, it will always live in the fossil inside. However, the things you most want to forget, but you desperately want to get rid of the process, resulting in repetition of memory. As an ugly scar, in the repeated Cagua, not only did not go away, but left a permanent imprint.
Lan Yu as a watershed, so that I can not turn back. While the former is also fraught with despicable acts, but perhaps still remained a little legend and righteousness, but now, when I wrestled the ethics and rectitude under the QB in the cross after only moving to the way of erasure and self-mutilation.
I have been contradictory, in order to YY, plan to ignore the Portland rain, I can not only regain self-respect, can hold onto love. Unfortunately, to ensure foolproof,GHD IV Straighteners, you can not no blue rain. Dignity and love in between, I can only select one of two, no doubt, I choose the former.
the remaining two days in Hainan, we about always linger in mattress. Lan Yu's body, in the dark like a torch stoked by my explode of gorgeous light, light me, let her flame hearty.
woman's wit, approaching the heart, after the road was opened up, it will alteration into a ball glue.
Soon after, blue rain began to fret me about her feelings, and I, but clues and she will have a happy family.
came back from Hainan, a Sunday, I called the Portland rain, by and by meet her. She was glad, said: think of me? I said: not only want you, want you do me a favor. She asked what occurred, I told her to meet talk.
this regard, the periphery of the clean-up after a long, I opened the chief lover and wife of the opening.
4 the afternoon, I phoned Talin, asked him not discerned the blue rain, he said, seen, and impressive. The native Chinese New Year, he had been to her lover at family, favor red envelopes mattered point contact and get a sensibility, the outcome is blue bombers out of the rain.
I let him set a night in the ** hotel rooms, another account of some things, let him not revealed the mystery. After all, rills and lakes in the ups and downs in business for many years, capable many things, Dalin quietly, did not ask why, just smiled at the phone, saying: listen to your preparations.
after work, I drove straight to the office downstairs Portland rain. Ten minutes later, saw her spirits come over. Her in, embraced me and joked: Dr. Lin, you are ready to put me where trafficking? I smiled and said, still pathetic than trafficking to the know.
to the motel, parked the car. Into the rooms, he saw Stalin stood up smiling. I said Dalin Lan Yu is my cousin, blue rain civilized smile and shake his hand, seems to have forgotten she had seen Stalin. But I placarded that she looked in, just aboutme cheerful, probably for I did not tell her in advance the reasons for the presence of strangers.
dinner, Dalin very alert to the Portland rain busy adding more food to eat soup.
Dalin constantly handle with wine on the table and engage in the atmosphere is his specialty, he told a lot of jokes, cheerful account of the bitterness from the history of their own business, and later the waitress asked for the erhu, pull up a anthem
During the meeting, I mentioned to the Portland rain Daelim Engineering thing. Dalin eyes looking forward to facing the hot, blue rain deviates from the topic, not to make any response. She was lukewarm to say with a smile, drank two glasses of red wine, has preserved a calm expression.
meal, Daelim invited to sing. Lan Yu refused, saying a little dizzy, want to go home early to rest. Dalin and we waved bye, drove his car away.
Dalin left, Lan Yu said: I met cousin, he came to our house. I said: I know, is you out out.
we walk arm in arm on the riverside boulevard, Lan Yu said: Let me assist you, because your cousin works to do? I said: Yes, the day before yesterday met Dalin, inadvertently bring in your belongings music teacher of the things he said just a little someone to distress you, and asked whether I could please Y Chamber dinner. I naturally can not find Y hall, but the good face, said to him: Y Office busy, is not cozy to some, but please no problem with his wife to banquet.
blue rain lean on me, walked, said: you is my commerce, help is for decisive. But you also kas long asour couple's location, I say he probably would not listen, I only attempt to try.
I say try it first, not something another. Lan Yu said that only the case.
away for a while, she suddenly smiled and said: just heard you say that Stalin is your cousin, I even doubt that you come to my house when the music teacher, and I am good, is to get out of this project conspiracy, you say, my fancy is not particularly KB ah? finished, she moved for their incredible ideas, head on my chest, Chi Chi's up and smiled.
I was shocked, moved her head on the shoulder, I'm afraid she heard the sound of my hammering heart quiver. I have a long inhalation, and suppressed emotions inside, only smiled and said: You do not have to go to when clothing the KB factors.
entities along to maneuver, I am patiently waiting because news of Portland rain. I have not mistrust the rain will make each effort to Portland, but she lets her lover of concession, I do not clutch many hope. Haste makes consume, this namely a complicated process that requires more period to digest. Do immediately is let her lover understand what my wife wanted - Blue Rain wanted to do this project Dalin. This goal tin be attained, I'm sure.
During this duration, mom give me a call, do not blame me for a long time to go home, said his wife some fetal situation is not correct, let me go home to see. I'm on the phone perfunctory her that the hospital busy in expansion, a group of human transferred to the field. Hospital staff are not enough, things and great, like the Prime Minister busy all day, the time I go home and so on. In fact, the hospital's leadership also reproved me several times, are many and frequent grumbles of patients leave, I promised the mouth, and said not to be reiterated, but did not mind.
Thursday, YY received an MMS, is that we kiss in the square photos. After a child, but also receive a: Uncle, YY to you.
I hold back, did not answer. I have met a long time did not, and YY.
occurred since the relationship and blue after the rain, think of YY, my heart is like to be Tarzan to suppress the normal precipitation, has been iron nailing shaft hooked a common anguish. Share of sadness, I would often wake up from a dream, but also alarm.
For this reason, I'm looking for an excuse to Portland every weekend rain turned down a piano lesson. I started dodging YY, does not meet, do not answer the phone, do not return messages. I would like to entirely mercurial her life, I am eager in her mind, our past, but a tear. Because our love is condemned to be a tragedy.
she would forget me, I believe. The process is very painful to forget, but time can make all the indifferent, perhaps years later, the dignified undergoing will thaw into water, into the memory of a Wang Meili springs. I hope that this time, only a moment, that for many years, by the time one day.
after work, I went to a small noodle mart to eat, to a flask of Tsingtao malt, a green pepper and noodles. After dinner, I went to the night mart near the hospital, bought some pilfered writings and some fruit.
roamed half past eight, in order to see 9 of the game, I began to rented direction.
this evening, I felt vaguely wrong, do not know why.
cross the square, when I turn into a dimly lit alley, he suddenly heard behind me a delicate sobs. My mind a firm, stopped, looked back: YY is standing alley street, the tears.
the original, she told me one night. I walked over, holding her tightly.
hold her, and only in the moment, I regret it.
I tugged her from the lane to the street. I'm on the roadside to the vehicle lease, put her into going, tell the driver to take her to school, her silent tears, did not resist.
cab drove away, I stood by the road, smoking fiercely, thinking how are restless. Has not smoked cigarettes, cab back again. YY jumped out, rushed in front of me, vocal buffet me, while cried why, why.
this time is the time to walk the roads a lot Master. Many people come up crowd, there is laughter, there are arguments, but also to argue the.
my mind to, without saying everything, let her vent. Later, she played tired to sit on the inhibit over his head and crying. I took the opportunity to quickly get away in her field of vision, and then crept back, staring at her in the distance.
her heart cried for a while, and later advised her next to a few women. She stood up, looked around, did not quest to see me, so the direction towards the rental, went to the alley entry, the reason may be too dark, and she hesitated for a moment standing still, no beyond forward, turned to the school's direction. The school is far away from the hospital,GHD Green Straighteners, almost a half hour away.
I followed her all the way, looked at her into the apartment. I was downstairs for an hour, no campaign, this take the rental back.
few days later, blue rain give me a call, saying things that some prospect of a solution, talk about my evening appointment. The phone, her voice is very curious, variety of unspeakable sorrow, a morsel disturbed during happy. Of lesson, much stronger components secret bitterness.
later go, I connected to her according the course, do not speak about the project.
dinner, blue rain kept asking me if I love her, I always say love. She asked if I would marry her, I got up, took her hand and said: go, up to now. She laughed happily, although they knew was a joke. Sometimes the stubborn appetite of marriage a woman makes me feel magical, and age has nought to do, it seems that they are all like this.
After dinner, steep a kettle of tea, sitting in personal room to rest.
and children after a while, only faint blue rain said: what works, and he agreed,GHD NZ, if not my divorce. Finished, his eyes watery.
I was secretly delighted, the original procedure, I was convinced that her lover will not lightly agree. Divorce, which was originally blue rain I am going to put to him one of the conditions to the interchange, did not think, can not wait for his lover raised.
'may be the reason his wife gave birth presently, right?' I thought, if her lover before the time for the birth of a child of divorce, and his wife and children, have a special significance
Anyway, lover of this move are my next steps to reap the advantage.
I am outraged, accusing her lover despicable. Curse to the exciting location, also fell into the glass.
hatred of the lover, not the show. At this point, I dislike long time lover, his blue rain all through the injustice and disgrace to let it out. Curses curses, I think will eventually fall separately and his wife, although as early as expected, but the eyes still red.
blue rain has been in tears, just begun, but too occasionally meet me, scolded her husband a few. See me wail, she was infected, whining cry lying on the chart, say a word, mind naturally Henji a lover.
emotions tranquility down a little. Lan Yu told me that the property owned by her house after the divorce, lover purification from households. I said he was not so cheap, but also that he took money out of different.
Lan Yu said
usually pretty aboveboard lover, do not take these gifts are not priceless, look at the appearance landscape, in fact, no money, money and goods are usually managed by her.
I told her commitment to her lover's number Dalin, blue rain was surprised, hesitated a few seconds only to pleas. Her firm looked at me and nodded his head.
That night, I Yiyewumian, although I was convinced that her lover ask for rain in Portland under the oppression of the breakup fare, will receive the money, but I still worry about an unexpected turn of events occurred, so that things fall short. Thus, my effort will be wasted, I YY, my love will have died in vain.

until the third afternoon before the rain until the blue phone.
'he admitted. 'Blue Rain quelled voice, but stifled joy. Phone, blue rain so I arranged to bring huge things to JF eight nights at home, her lover at home waiting for him, and specifically told, her lover for a man to Talin.
I secretly adore her lover's heart concern. However, even if he's the reaction I expected as early as followsin. I never thought I'd bring an end to ... to step on the basin of muddy water, I let him overturned, but not for their own water. Protect themselves as much as possible has always been my maximum rule.
after work, I went to the States United States to purchase tools, then to blue rain waiting for her downstairs office. On the bus, I put a small Sony camera to her, let her at home tomorrow, safe hiding place, a good log of what happened.
the starting, she had some hesitation, that it does not absence it. I told her: After the divorce, she and her lover to strangers, if the lover became public one day, she may be framed accepting bribes, and what does not. To protect yourself, be sure to prepare for the worst, catching advantage of the opportunity now, clear testify of his grip in order to prepare for contingencies. Even if in the future do not have access, on their own and there is no harm.
blue rain nod, applause was very careful of me to think cautiously. I arrange on the driver's seat, heart weep of relief.
go home at night, I Dalin call and tell him what has become, let him arrange for a moment, take things, people go to 8.1 tomorrow lover home. Dalin overjoyed, over the phone to really thank me.
Hey I laughed twice.
add QQ: 70033 for the wonderful friends at the first time the log, listen to music ^ _ ^

Sponsored Links