Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 08-26-2011, 11:48 AM   #1
njk52nls

Default 秋燥干涩,滋润调理当食花

菊花,悦目除燥
一句“采菊东篱下,健尔马足疗机,悠然见南山”,足见陶渊明的逍遥洒脱,健尔马足疗机二代,也让无数人对小小的菊花致意。每年的秋天,都是菊花盛开的季节,当你信步游走在浙江一带,你一定会发现大 街小巷上总是特产“杭白菊”的叫卖声。菊花既可沏茶,也可烹煮、入药。一朵小小的菊花,光波炉,却有着不可小视的价值,是为难得也。
《本草纲目》中对菊花茶的药效有详细的记载:性甘、味寒,具有散风热、平肝明目之功效,健尔马足疗机。《神农本草经》认为,白菊花茶能“主诸风头眩、肿痛、目欲脱、皮肤死肌、恶风湿痹,光波炉的价格,久服利气,轻身耐劳延年。”
专家称秋天是食用菊花的大好时节。多食用菊花能很好地帮人体补气、补力、除燥、解毒。现代医学证明,菊花对 现代人的高血脂、高血压、亚健康等慢性疾病,都有很好的调理作用。
编辑推荐:菊花老鸭汤
适合人群:秋季无故感到疲乏、无精打采、处于亚健康状态、大病初愈、体质虚弱的人饮用。
做法:先把10克菊花、12克枸杞用水浸泡,再把一只去皮的老鸭,以及5克冬虫夏草和五六片西洋参放在砂锅 里炖。炖到六七分熟时,倒入泡发的菊花和枸杞。建议一周食用两次,鸭肉和汤同食,最好是晚饭时吃,这样一个 月以后可以在提神补气方面有明显的改善。

Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2011, 01:11 PM   #2
gy3gt1sh0og
Commander In Chief

gy3gt1sh0og is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

22130139 2009 年 06 月 08 日 12:05 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
; I'm Aquarius, so I may have a common feature of most of the Aquarius people,timberland kids, I do not know if it is called hereditary, so I opened the Baidu, the search efforts with regard to their own Aquarius. Aquarius
smile I hate, whether happy or sad, water bottles are the face smile,timberland boots sale, smile, they disguise their best weapons, bottles of tears, and never easy to make people see their tears, never only they know, but, who knows, behind the smiling faces in the bottle, is buried deep sadness, the more fun to laugh, hurt deeper. Aquarius
I hate childish, he thought as long as their heart to give, grabbed her heart, he thought if he is willing to wait, one day, she will return to their side, but I do not know, endless waiting, the result is painful day suffering. Aquarius
I hate smart, water bottles are always very clear that a lot of things, always very clear to see through the truth of things, so know everything, it has to pretend not to know the feeling, very hard to accept. I hate the word
Aquarius, Aquarius, and never easy to make promises, promises on the bottle is the most sacred, and therefore, water bottles never easy to promise, but, as long as promised, water bottles to at all costs to complete, or even severely harm to her himself without any complaints. Bottle's commitment is to unite with the bottle of tears, is the world's most pure things.
I hate stubborn Aquarius, Aquarius does not easily believe that anyone, not easily let anyone into their own world,timberland uk, Aquarians, once on the man-a bit,timberland boots, it is difficult to change .
hate Aquarius weak, injured,timberland boots uk, the only place where no one knows hide sadness alone.
now I do not know whether to understand, but I know that they should live each day, even if a person,timberland outlet!
gy3gt1sh0og is offline   Reply With Quote