Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 10-09-2011, 12:25 PM   #1
mo6v8jgy0ae
Commander In Chief

mo6v8jgy0ae is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

45076 2010 年 12 月 11 日 12:05 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

you really forget your first love, got it?
If one day you meet with him identical people,mulberry bags, he really is him?
still possible?
This is the fate of tolerance,handbags online cheap, or another malicious joke ...

If this is the final outcome
Why I will never forget you

time changed the way we bid farewell to the pure
can not continue if re-seam
If I see is to be divided
considered as lost forever
punish me I was too naive serious
Did I live my life this way
destined to kiss my kiss can not love the people
you heading for the big present from the beginning so
also end up not
Is love can be transferred to someone else
it is doomed not keep the people I love
I can not how I would be willing to admit
you I should not love
What can testify
never thought love someone
need only prove so cruel love deep
first love,paul smith wallet, for everyone is very memorable. Although each first love is so pure,designer handbags, touching,mulberry bag, but over time the memory of first love, or will continue to fade. However,paul smith uk, if the first time I let you Xinchan people suddenly leave your world, how would you? And after 10 years later, buried in the memories of when you want to be that everything is so real in front of you, would you like?

fly
Please look back with longing eyes behind you, I
please use your love Lifted me up like a light breeze will hold swallows
let us fly away, whether in the sun or in the rain
But if my first love calling me again, how do I do?
Please use your heart to tolerate as inclusive of fear of the sea waves
go Please take me away from your home to hide in the mountains
covered with a roof of peace with love locked door
But if my first love calling me again, how can I do?
mo6v8jgy0ae is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2011, 12:26 PM   #2
mo6v8jgy0ae
Commander In Chief

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

48406 2007 年 02 月 10 日 21:31 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary Funds redemption of the black experience five days (Economic Observer)
1 月 31 to February 6, large-scale redemption lasted only 5 days.
China's fund industry is perhaps the longest 5 days. Stock market volatility, various funds eager to escape before the funds market, the crisis triggered the collapse. Just at this point, the CSRC announced the new fund issue to restart, and in January, before the issue of suspension of the new fund is to cool the market.
the hands of the government under the impetus of all this seems to settle, but the risk really is behind?
to the redemption of sudden
No one knows how the crisis is coming.
1 31,paul smith uk, the Shanghai and Shenzhen stock index headed lower after the severe shock, the highest since 1999, the largest decline. Over the past few months, has been crowded with the purchase fund of the bank counter suddenly become deserted. Shuangyushu branch of China Merchants Bank, starting from the broader market slump, the number of new accounts, the Fund decreased by almost 60%.
It is at this day, the funds from the large-scale Jing Shengou into net redemptions.
2 1 May, stock index is still down, the net redemption of fund industry size of 30 billion yuan.
2 2 April, the net redemption amount of accumulated funds has risen to 50 billion yuan. But the industry view is really amazing. Some people say that the net redemption of more than 10 billion yuan, some said up to 400 billion yuan .
Awkwardness sharp correction followed
Fund, from January 31 to February 6, a decrease of the top index is the financial services industry, ferrous metals, food and beverage sector fund promising.
few days, there are 20 open-end funds below 1 yuan net. From January 29 to February 2 open-end fund average net loss of 6.97%, based Jin Jingshun Great new growth, facility power pioneer, Southern blue-chip growth, high growth in the South, the South actively configure net decrease of 10% to 12% between.
2 5 March, Monday. Reached a peak of redemption in Beijing Huaxia Fund Management Co., Ltd. Sales Department, most of the Christian Democratic money managers asking,.
Christian Democratic surnamed Zhang
throw away the hands of the nearly 60 million fund.
Harvest Fund, easy Fang Daji gold and big companies like the South Fund amounted to 20-30 billion in net redemptions, the fund size of medium-sized amount of net redemption of 10-20 billion, such as China Universal Fund small companies, the net redemption amount is also about 800 million yuan. Even better performance above JP Morgan fund, redemption volume reached 4-5 billion.
Regardless of the Christian Democrats who
balanced funds and equity funds What is the difference, they only know what funds were redeemed Which makes more money, then buy 1 per fund. Marketing Department, a fund company in Shenzhen who said the funds are to be redeemed early in higher-yielding funds.
crisis imminent
total size of China's nearly trillion fund industry, but the amount of tens of billions of redemption, it seems not too worried.
redemption of the past is no different: investors redeem fund, fund managers are forced to sell the fund holding, fund net down, investors expected to fund the net continue to fall, more large-scale redemptions, a vicious cycle superposition, the total size of the fund industry has shrunk rapidly, and spread to the entire stock market.
However, in February 2007 in the Chinese stock market, stock valuation in excess liquidity and the bubble has been pulled, according to a long time between, the high volatility in the market, the first trading month of 2007, turnover on the Shanghai Composite Index up 87% from January 4 to January 31, 20 days in 9 days on the Shanghai Composite Index more than 100 points shock.
2006 year Last card index rose over 130%. Galaxy Securities Funds Research Center data show that stock funds in 2006 was 121.41 percent return, index funds was 125.87%. Investment in the stock market who have enjoyed the feast, not more jealous of those who enter the market, capital after another.
2006 年 10 months, central bank data show that savings deposits decreased by 76 billion, in June 2001 the first decline since. Shareholders in December 2006 to 1.63 million new accounts, number of accounts opened in January 2007 reached 2.7 million, the number of single-day stock accounts more than 90,000, equivalent to 1 month in 2005 to open an account number.
is crazier than the stock funds. December 1, 2006, the fund had reached 150,000 new accounts the amount of days. December 7, Harvest Strategic Growth Fund issued 41.9 billion to create one world record. Galaxy Securities, according to statistics, in 2006 the total size of the Fund's net asset value of more than 850 billion yuan, when the scale of the new Development Fund for the 390.7 billion yuan, more than the sum of the new fund issue over the past four years.
banks even pawn funds are flowing into the stock market. Investors used China Merchants Bank,burberry bags, Shanghai Pudong Development Bank and other banks of the Li Xian optimistic about the potential of a good market share, but could not have enough money to buy, so he went to a pawnshop, in the issued certificates and other related real estate information, pawn shops, the staff quickly for his handling of the relevant procedures, and press included in the appropriate proportion of his share capital account.
people who do the investment industry began working capital into the stock market, investors are beginning to use the credit card advances to the stock market. Foreign funds are flocking through the underground banking, the media reported the amount of funding to 800 million US dollars.
flood of liquidity chasing scarce stocks, funds and stock market resonance, the Shanghai index over 1,600 points, 1,800 points, 2,000 points to 3,000 points after the singing forward. However, the funds will be poured into a flood after the flight, from a pile of money because the stock market may be a domino collapse of small adjustments occur.
from January 31, 2007 to February 6, redemption fund should have two cases, the first case, the fund continued pre-marketing companies to respond to redemption out of capital (pre many fund the company through dividends, the NAV to 1 yuan in the vicinity, ongoing marketing, access to many new funds); the second case, the fund should sell the stock redemption. International Fund in order to safeguard the interests of investors to cease marketing, fund net redemptions of substantial damage in the last week, JP Morgan China Advantage Fund, a decrease of 9.73% within.
This is just a beginning. If redemption is not brief stop in time, the fund company's continued marketing of the funds will soon run out, join the Foundation to sell more shares - cash cash - should the tide of redemptions.
Also, more money to prepare to escape before the funds, some private equity market correction has reduced the first two weeks of positions. Huang, general manager of Beijing-based investment firm said:
If a lot of money out of the stock market
the Chinese A-share market is likely to occur Xiangcai Securities chief economist at Golden Rock described as However, such a turn for the better when it is in the. Of the Taiwan stock market rose 80% within a year, then fell 76% in one year; March 2001, the Nasdaq nosedive a year fell to 1,800 points from 5,100 points, followed for six months fell to 1,200 points.
no one wants to see a similar phenomenon occurred in the Chinese market.
2 月 6 day which is an hour that the Shanghai index slid 71 points to 2541 points. This is close to the adjustment of the legendary 2500 target point. However, the stock market declines seem to have no stop signs. 10: 30, came news of China Securities Regulatory Commission, 5 the Fund approved the company's new products.
2 7 December, the Fund redeemed unilateral change in the state, many fund companies into Jing Shengou. Shanghai and Shenzhen stock index followed reversal.
crisis has not yet eradicated
crisis triggered by the Fund for redemption does not eradicated.
promote major factor in this round of stock prices is the Chinese stock market after the share reform of the
to October 2006, beginning when compared with the stock market index rose by more than 50% of the price-earnings ratio of Chinese A shares rose 22 times from about 14 times, but by January 2007, A shares have 32 times the average price-earnings ratio so, the highest in the forefront of the world's stock markets.
2007 年 1 month, economist Wu Jinglian that excess liquidity in China, at least 30 trillion yuan of hot money making waves in the market., The former Morgan Stanley economist Andy Xie, chief Asia-Pacific also proposed a January 30, Cheng Siwei, vice chairman of National People's Congress - China said at the meeting in Dongfeng, China's stock market is a bubble,
quietly out of the hands of government regulation.
2006 year, the Government has started the supply of funds and publicity from the two levels of regulation of the stock market rising rhythm.
2006 年 12 months, the China Securities Regulatory Commission to suspend issuance of the approval of stock funds, the CBRC is strictly prohibited bank loans into the stock market, and even SASAC Director Li Rongrong also emphasized that state-owned enterprises have been allowed to play the stock market listing. In early 2007, the central bank to raise deposit reserve ratio that the inter-bank interest rates continue to rise, interest rates have heard rumors.
China Securities Regulatory Commission Chairman Shang Fulin and the National Bureau of Statistics, in public, Xie their tips stock market risk to the public, mobilize fund companies preach the risk of investment funds. China's State Information Center, Fan Jianping,mulberry handbags, director of forecasting,paul smith wallet, said:

1 31, the stock market hit the biggest decline since 1999, which triggered a large-scale redemptions,alexa mulberry, although only a short 5 days, but almost triggered the collapse crisis.
fell under the hand of government regulation of a subtle change. Suppression and rescue at the edge of the stock market regulators weigh chose this time to save.
China Securities Regulatory Commission released the first split of the Fund's approval, within just a week, Bank of Communications Schroder have selected, easy to grow and build positive side of the letter of lasting value only to fund spin-off plan approved more than 2 6,handbags online cheap, the CSRC approved the Fund announced five new issue, and the organization of brokers and fund companies to discuss the current market adjustment.
At this point, the Commission announced the suspension of new funds from the issue, but for 1 month.
Old 10-09-2011, 12:33 PM   #3
mo6v8jgy0ae
Commander In Chief

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 279443241 at 08:10 on May 12 2010 read (loading. ..) Comments (1) Categories: funny

-
1,burberry handbags, Do not push to endure today's tomorrow. -
2, Love comes to go, only pork is eternal. -
3, Depot, we eat ice cream, but you have to watch me eat. -
4, big belly is not terrible, terrible stomach not a good thing. -
not, can I do nothing? I have to do something. -
6, is characterized by the failure of people will continue to fail. -
If you want to see him fail, he will not let you down. -
7, if you can not beat your enemy, then join them. -
8, spherical shape also. -
9, I made a wish upon a star. I do not really believe it, but in any case is free of charge,handbags online cheap, -
and there is no evidence that it is not working. -
10, the United States and the United States to sleep to sleep, 16 hours, I feel like a short sleep. -
11, Garfield at the dinner table waiting for dinner, Jon was too busy to go out. -
Garfield: Hey, what you do not forget important things? -
.......?? -
Garfield: You know, in some states to do call o cat a felony breakfast. -
12, I'm not fat. According to my weight I'm just a little bit short. -
13, if you want to be smart, we should fool with the company of many. -
14, I'm fat I'm lazy - but I am proud! -
15, work fascinates me! Work fascinates me. -
16, if a little late to come in the morning, I would like in the morning. -
17, everyone should love animals, they are good to eat. -
18, should love your neighbor, but do not get caught. -
19, not tomorrow not on the poor excuses, looking good today. -
20, especially liked a little lazy, that is, do not learn. -
21, Oh? Eat rats? If you already have pasta in the world, that also eat rats do? -
22, chocolate is: Do you eat it, and it was gone. -
23, Money is not everything, and sometimes animals. -
24, to save water,handbags online, shower with your girlfriend. -
25, God made you forget, fortunately, we can choose our friends left the room for you. -
26, in this world there are many more important things than money, such as pasta. -
27, some people call it lazy, I call food for thought. -
28, Jon: Garfield! Did not you say you eat to three in the afternoon it? Now five o'clock! -
Garfield: Yes, ah, I mean three in the afternoon to eat, but I did not say which day ah. -
29, Jon: Garfield, guess what I brought you here? -
Garfield: Whatever it is, as long as can eat on the line. -
30, Jon in the bath, Garfield is sleeping. -
Garfield: bath while singing those people should pull the street shot. -
31,designer handbags online, Garfield dieting tips: -
(1). Do not try to eat enough come the second round, first we should get enough food -
(2). to tune into the negative zero scale 5 kg -
(3). absolutely do not eat to lose weight sugar -
(4). Do not make house a restaurant or bakery's girlfriend -
(5). to lose weight should eat more vegetables, so the eating pumpkin pie, vegetables, cookies, etc. -
(6). cold should not eat (but excluding ice cream) -
(7). every meal to stay a little bit, not all eaten - -
example, sinking, ice cream, cherry on the sundae) -
(8). more fat people now than you together. -
32, is worth doing is worth doing do. -
33, you can not use English for the Chinese? Otherwise, say nothing. -
34, from now on, I will not greedy, but just love it. -
35, my weight is my own thing. -
36, Love is photogenic, It needs darkness to develop. -
37,paul smith uk, should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning. -
38, hard work never killed anybody! But I will not take the risk. -
39, then every man should marry happiness, happiness is not the only thing. -
40, wise people are unmarried, married people very difficult to wise up. -
41, (Garfield to his mouth wide open as large as possible and then use the ruler to measure size) Jon, my birthday cake to be so big. -
42, Jon: Garfield, I do not want to say you fat, but your chin fold fast to catch up a dictionary. -
43, why people like teddy bear, this was because of their personality, they will not eat your food, -
will not dance with you about the girl, will not steal your thunder. -
44, Jon: catch the mouse, kill it. -
Garfield: I'm educated in the cat, only not do the kind of brutal things happen. -
45, why people always want what we eat rats? This mouse may be a group of mother, -
mice may also be classroom teachers ... ... -
46, Jon: Garfield, I do not want to say you fat, but if you go on a diet, then, the two countries have enough grain. -
47, Nothing to drink hot coffee while, while reading the newspaper more comfortable about everything. -
if I can understand the words better. -
48, Jon: Garfield, you are in the house for far too long. How can I do to make you interested in the outdoors? -
Garfield: can he moved into the house, so on the line. -
49, Jon: Garfield, your troubles that you think you are human. -
Garfield: You're right,paul smith sale! I need to find ways to overcome this inferiority complex Caixing. -
50, Jon: Garfield, and so on, most spiders are harmless. -
Garfield: You're right, especially the dead kind. -
51, Jon, Take me to the vet! I have insomnia problems, every 12 or 13 hours, I woke up .-
Old 10-09-2011, 12:38 PM   #4
mo6v8jgy0ae
Commander In Chief

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 273788461 at 13:38 on October 17, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Common sense

1. the most worthless of skin care products: all kinds of water of. Toner, Toner, tender skin of water, Lipstick water, toner, and so all the water, basically the same ingredients, are more than 95% distilled water, the remaining 5% is the alcohol and flavors, colors mixed. As for the effect which the real and effective commitment to the number of components, only the producers know.
2. The most irresponsible skin care products: up2u. This series of skin care products from Avon designed for young people to launch, but sold very well because of this series of skin care products entirely by the Both effects are very poor quality and.
3 . The most harmful cosmetics: Maybelline Foundation. Maybelline family foundation, lead seriously overweight, prolonged use can cause skin and dark, resulting in spots. Detrimental to human health also.
4. Directly applied to the face with a mask and then wash away the top of a liquid than a paper mask better than many.
5. Sunscreen to do one thing before: aloe vera juice with bottoming. Aloe vera juice with sunscreen after bottoming, sun protection will be greatly enhanced. Not only difficult to tan, and will not be sun dried. (Only for most people, the skin sensitive and extremely vulnerable, not applicable)
6. Never before going to bed to do one thing: drink plenty of water. And lots of water before bed will cause the next morning not only the face, eye swelling, but also detrimental to the kidneys.

below tell you some inexpensive skin care products, unlike Japan and South Korea cargo worse!!!
Hand Cream: Dongyangzhihua
Longliqi
snake oil hand cream Canada Net Revitalizing Hand Cream, Gentle and effects MAXAM care, MAXAM VE protective cream milk, olive oil, affordable, Concord vibration were cracking One, TOBABY,
big treasure SOD honey,
Softto the hand cream (red tube that, with the stain of this hand cream is really light a lot, and do not and will not bounce),
Vaseline hand cream,
Yu Mei Jing cheapest cream when children hand cream with the (results better than a lot of ads do fly overhead, a special hand cream),
conditioner: bee flowers blue hair conditioner, hair conditioner bee yellow flowers,
Doris's torch ointment,
Shulei Bureau Dr oil (and dandruff,mulberry bags, shine, wheat protein, etc.),
Irene fantasy forest bureau ointment
face wash: Shamra funny anti-scar face cream that in addition (very fine bubbles , pores perfectly clear),
Bolan balanced cleanser (with both crisp and soft, it is really to balance the oil, with a period of time t was moved out of the oil zone was not so in love),
Ann Sensitive to the full facial cleanser, a good fast Ann, Ann went to bean facial cleanser, facial cleanser Ann cucumber (white package)
clean Oral / Ann cucumber face cream,
DOVE cleansing cloth, Gingko Whitening Cleanser
affordable, MAXAM cq Cleanser,
MAXAM CQ cleanser (blue + white packaging),
Zhaogui aloe facial cleanser (white package),
Shanghai sulfur soap (or skin cures a problem with long -Peas),
Yu Mei Jing milk series,
Qing Fei home Cleanser [Whitening Cleanser, Balancing Moisturizing Cleanser],
US edge in spring (cool, acne, quit not molt), the United States in the Detoxifying Cleanser Chun Yuan,
cable special papaya skin white skin cleanser,
letter Finland aloe cleansing crystal,
Pien Tze Huang Cleanser,
Ding pox refreshing facial cleanser and gel,
Dr Lee's anti-acne series,
San net conceal facial cleanser (weak acid, it also can Revlon wash clean mascara),
Yan Zhuang Biff Cleansing Foam,
full Ting Cleanser Mask: the mask can be taken (comprehensive care, I used some white felt, and the skin better social gloss),burberry handbags,
affordable exfoliating cream (after the face with a transparent GEL is slippery, that does not hurt the skin, not like frosting), affordable anti-acne mask , affordable touch the mud surface (comparable to Borghese green clay, green clay better than the point, not as stimuli), affordable whitening mask, affordable MOISTURE nourishing mask (fresh and not oily, water moisture well, and do not pay up the oil more suitable for mixed-sensitive skin),
Pulanna volcanic mud mask (used later feel very white skin, can improve the dry lines),
one of the Mask (film),
Pien Tze Huang scrub,
Meiyuan Spring mask,
Mask: Soothing Eye Mask affordable medicine,
beautiful eyes crystal,
family film Eye of the Jade Chak,
recoverable eye mask (bags under the eyes to eliminate dark circles, so that smooth the skin around the eyes back tight),
a
Pulanna Eye Mask (moisturizing effect of good)
Eye:
Pulanna Eye,
Lanting's acid / Spirulina Eye ( the former is moist, which healed fine lines, the effects were pretty good),
great treasure of the Eye (moisture level of the TIMEZONE only worse than the 400 a little bit, 10-20G of the kind of money, looking very thick texture, but the absorption is very good, very moist, can not afford fat granule, as well as the black box 50 of that section 20G of the texture of fresh than 10 yuan, Some feel more water)
household emulsion :
MAXAM Tremella Pearl,
affordable whitening lotion,
great treasure of the day cream,
Yu Mei Jing Fresh Milk cream,

night with a baby face lotion :
United States and good net cq emulsion,
evening balance Yu Mei Jing Lu,
Dabao lotion or cream Cream
:
MAXAM cq CQ cream and gel, the US House of CQ net condensate Revitalizing Lotion (degree of moisture, absorption, moisture-and butter no difference)
Zhaogui aloe vera juice and aloe vera gel,
Yumei Jing children moisturizer, Yumei Jing domestic series of fresh milk cream,
baby face fresh moisturizing body lotion,
Ann's Aloe Moisturizing Lotion (crisp texture, slightly some of the bitter taste of Aloe. uptake particularly good, feel totally connected with the United States than RUTINA emulsion),
April smallpox Crystal Whitening Lotion compact,
the door lady pearl water condensation,
bonding skin cream,
Pien Tze Huang pearl cream,
Ding transparent oil-free moisture condensation,
Meiyuan the essence of spring dead skin Gel ,
pay or moisturizing cream:
Ann replenishment cream (the Qing KOSE muscle than fine, Sekkisei, but also There are better pure pure muscle!),
good snow aloe moisturizing cream,
Dongyangzhihua deep moisturizing cream, moisturizing cream milk sheep Dongyangzhihua and Water Series, Dongyangzhihua H2O with miles of water, br> Yu Lotion US net exports,
affordable 8 glasses of water,
MAXAM moisturizing cream (the kind of blue lid),
Zhaogui aloe water (surface covered, when the Mask), br> Ballet Pearl honey (moisturizing whitening, the effect is no different with the Fountain + Whitening)
Toner: Toner April of exposed ice,
Pulanna the Lotus jasper water,
Qing Fei Toner moisture balance (moisturizing effect first),mulberry bag,
One Phoenix Aloe Glycerin (Skin water, orange red. colorless, odorless non-stick),
face repair Series Yu Mei Jing Lu evening equilibrium (Comparison of elegant taste, absorb quickly, can replace the water of, after using the face skateboarding, and comfortable, suitable for summer use), Yu Mei Jing series of deep-sea deep-sea Pearl Revitalizing Gel (very nourishing + moisture, can replace the water of suitable autumn and winter),
Lung force its moisturizing body lotion water
: baby face cream coconut milk,
Longliqi snake oil SOD honey,
Yu Mei Jing milk milk night,
Tai Po SOD honey,
Vaseline lotion effects (moist and aloe vera),
Yu Mei Jing lotion, after bath,
Zhaogui aloe water (wiping the body, when, after bath milk),
hundred birds soul itch lotion
sunscreen: sunscreen Dongyangzhihua refreshing,
good snow sunscreen, after-sun repair Lu,mulberry handbags,
Jahwa Shu Xin spf15 sunscreen lotion (moisturizing not greasy)
Essence: Pulanna ginseng essence,
Yu Mei Jing Liang Skin Essence

cosmetic shop shopping guide, beauticians will not tell you, must be want to know.
(once you are in the cosmetic or disfigurement)

1. Do not believe any of the products to black and beauty items, all products will be made to Black's increasingly large pores; and legends, such as egg Honey is not clear or effective, especially as the egg white tear strip type mask that attempt to pull out of the pores of dirt killer is easy to make the hair follicle infection
2. to treat acne (that is, acne, acne or acne) Do not use the magic of Dr Lee water or coated with toothpaste acne issued to curb it, in fact, long-cooked acne (a white head) broke after the attack to reach the skin detoxification effect. The best way is not deposited when cooked potatoes, my aunt usually prick it with acne needle
3. Acne skin look horrible because it is swelling caused by inflammation, anti-acne products do not buy at high prices the slow effect was outrageous, quick must be because of excessive hormone added! To metronidazole (a cold to eat on the trip) get crushed a few drops of dry fine tune into a paste point once again point up to a day to ease the swelling (which depends on each person's skin, restoring a)
4 . As long as your mask and then paste the same, useless ... the market in addition to Shiseido mask import style mask, mask other basic nutrients are not absorbed,burberry bags, which is why the mask just had finished moving a few moments when the vivid colors has become Huanglian Po reasons. Had finished 20 minutes before putting the paper membrane to be again a soft membrane (that is, another on the kind of tone), or do not bother you that film is Ascott's share of blue-Dai or three goods are a use: pay ... As for the sleep In addition to moisturizing mask for up to shrink pores (note not shrink), others do not expect a
5. to see a lot of girls in primary care salon pack (that is, light to do the face) to look to an outsider ... the most in need of care thinnest skin, fine lines and most likely the most difficult regeneration of the skin, that is, eye and neck. Face is the best thick cuticle care, according to press on with their own film at home, all right, your eyes and neck may be fine go again ~
6. Do you really need to whiten it? In fact, most of the time feel that they are the color dull black, the best type of yeast used in the mask. I think it is easy to use Avon's yeast exposed (no feel good to try other brands of) not to acquire a 40-degree water to baking powder it , the more dense the better, immediately effective
7. External application of whitening are all terrible! Whitening mask all by Victoria C, DC reaches a certain concentration to make the skin white, and this concentration becomes higher sensitivity will make the skin is drying out more likely to spot! Whitening treatment more terrible beauty of the skin will become thin skin could not have thin, my mom was in the salon do not know how the whole a bit like the white with my sister, out in the sun for two minutes of skin redness, and Cream Which Which ~
8.SPA Tu, ah, ah those ear candle, and enjoy at least the next six months also OK to be effective, not as the reality of scraping to ~
9. must go to eye surgery hospital, beauty salon will be dug as deep eyes sunk like a skeleton falling
10. cosmetic surgery do not go to the hospital to contact to find beauty salon, general hospitals, cosmetic physicians are fifty years old, old man think of his aesthetic ... and most of beautician beauty salon beauty he must go through the experimental products persuasive speeches
11. boys sure do not feel love do not need skin care products out of the oil emulsion is must use it!! To acne is that we must avoid certain food, less meat and more food and oil, or acne is not a good
12. Freckle products were very hurt the skin, useful to the kind packed in a dark bottle mole can be removed with dew, my aunt asked me to send my best not to use a bottle!! Eggplant juice is clever, is too much trouble
13. The shortest possible time so that the same skin like jade . Generally have the best whitening products effective 28 days, this is an emergency solution. Peel and seed the melon into thin slices with wine, you can also use milk, but love bad cook 40 minutes (I was not so much alcohol on the use of milk), put down the clear liquid in the bottle with cold water, refrigerator when the make-up. More than 1 week I broke down, before it bad with the white skin like a.

Believe it or not: to make you beautiful beautiful Proverbs 60 invincible!
1, acne scar is the enemy of beauty, if not Concealer pen, you can use a cotton swab dipped in a little water, some powder coated parts needed, but also can play a good concealer effect.
2, Young made the first consecutive day, down the side turned around and turned around to practice several times the level of rings, and remain upright in life, can cut collar fat off meat and chin.
3, either at home or in the cafeteria to eat, try the weight than you actually want to eat something less Sheng, so that will not be tempted and eating too.
4, the drops of pure essential oils of lavender on the pillow, pajamas or a drop in cotton collar and then tucked the ball under the pillow, make you sleep a beauty sleep.
5, select your favorite essential oil (fruity, floral, fragrant grass) drops in the tissue and the sugar in a sealed jar for at least a week, you can have a unique aromatic sugar.
6, add the spices in the food: olive oil, garlic and fresh black pepper, so delicious to eat when you feel little can be satisfied.
7, in the car steering wheel, put a drop of 2 drops of basil, lemon or rosemary essential oil of the cotton bandage, can prevent car asleep.
8, carry a small bottle of moisturizing spray, not only to moisture, such as the Dance Macabre, or when the hair does not meet the dress to stick in the thigh, you will find it more beauty.
9, even if you use the lock color lipstick, inevitably so confused color of dark wine and food, a touch of clear lip gloss color for lips glow quickly attractive luster, not mutually exclusive with the previous lip.
10, after dinner cup of espresso or cappuccino. Caffeine is a mild appetite suppressant that can help you promote the metabolism.
11, with supple Shu Uemura Moisture Makeup can not only strengthen the emollient Zhexia! 40% of their body fluids close to the deep ocean water composition, make your look fresh and supple.
12, put on mascara always be careful when starting from the lash roots to the direction of James Tippy, fine hairs at the corners to have painted, painted the outside a little mascara you can change out with a cotton swab.
13, each of the different lip gloss colors can be used alone, or reconcile the use of different proportions, and then, or can be superimposed in order to use your lips for the lure of the evolution of more beautiful.
14, train yourself to eat only at meal time. May take 5-10 days to quit snack time, in the process, if the mouth to chew something,designer handbags, try to divert attention.
15, to lose weight to be young, or older, loose skin, slim down once more to form wrinkles.
16, a day no matter how late at night, do remember that in the end of the first week of strengthening the repair period, which is the reconstruction of the endocrine time to eat sleep, whereas the rate of aging will be doubled.
17, do not smoke, smoking can cause premature aging of the skin around the mouth, but also due to less subcutaneous microvascular blood supply, and speed up the wrinkles.
18, both white-collar or blue collar, in the boudoir or the beginning of a wife, as a woman you never Taitailielie, catch. Remember, always a degree; modesty is always the highest grade.
19, self-massage is the hair coup: a finger gently on the scalp Roudong, according to the scalp in the direction of blood flow to the heart, according to his forehead, hairline, temples, neck, head and back of the hair in order.
20,25 age do not care, it will accelerate the aging of skin! But do not spend lots of money investing in expensive skin care products, choose the products of antioxidants have been sufficient, such as C or D can be complex plant extracts.
21, OL because they do not always move the blood back is not smooth, the foot fatigue, so as far as possible use of leisure time walking in the office, often wear comfortable flat shoes , regular foot massage.
22, do not use the hair dryer blowing hair blowing very thorough drying up only the hair root, forming a natural fluffy. And the hair is allowed to dry in a dry state, so that the hair care products will be more convenient.
23, regular tea drinking vegetable juice (celery juice, tomato juice), juice, or potatoes, grains, seaweed and other foods can help detoxification, you can spend two days a week eating only vegetarian food , so good gastrointestinal rest.
24, through the campaign is that many women choose to breast the method, not only breast, but also to prevent sagging and prevent breast cancer.
25, at home and bath oils can be added, such as lemon grass 3 drops Marjoram 3 drops + + 3 drops of rosemary can be removed stool toxins.
26, while movement time to add water, you can drink water or green tea, but not drink carbonated beverages, printing of the sports drinks will affect the movement detoxification effect, be alert!
27, If you love sugar, it is best to eat less chocolate, candy these simple sugars, eat fruit or starch as polysaccharide, one can reduce the physical burden to the other, to achieve the purpose of the carbohydrate.
28, the 3 spoons of brown sugar and heat until dissolved when the flame to the viscous, cooled to 15 degrees applied to wash the face after 15 to-30 minutes after the wash, 2 times per week, which is Japan's most IN beauty method.
29, maintain a healthy nail to eat zinc, iron and essential fatty acids in food; such as lean meat, eggs and so on. Dry weather often used when a number of professional foot cream to keep the foot moist and tender.
30, let feet breathe, is a good way to prevent foot odor. If a company allows, you can put a pair of slippers in the office, if not, while on the toilet, from about shoes, let feet breathe.
31, night cream containing the acid in many, A acid composition, because of its high light sensitivity and absorb light, does not apply during the day. Such as the popular lemon, citrus and other fruit acid whitening effect, certainly not during the day.
32, weight loss is to never eat less hyperactivity. If you want an emergency thinner, eat dinner, the best vegetable soup or a small pot, Wu Shi sweet drinks or snacks, smaller meals a few days later, face at least a sharp point.
33, if skin allergies or unexplained red dot, then should enhance moisturizing lotion can be no alcohol wet compress the affected area, apply a little less oily moisture condensation.
34, with eyes everywhere you can buy foam pillow and then ice water to hot water, alternating cold-hot in the eye a few minutes, remove the temporary eye puffiness.
35, after applying hand cream, hand dipped in hot water, dry your hands again after a few minutes, then cover layer, which hands will become warm and soft, hand to prevent the aging effect of varying roughness.
36, drinking or lack of sleep will make your eyes look very tired, bloodshot, drop a drop or two on the fatigue effects of eye drops with ease, can relieve symptoms of ocular capillary congestion.
37, painted with the colors on the pencil in the arm, with the eyebrow brush dipped in color, evenly brush the eyebrows, you will be pleasantly surprised to get a more natural soft makeup effects.
38, the slightly damp makeup sponge into the refrigerator after a few minutes, then wipe the sponge a good shot at the foundation of the skin, especially your skin will feel fresh, make-up also seems to be particularly refreshing.
39, plus a small amount of mild shampoo hair conditioner can be used to clean the brushes, make a soft brush; detergent diluted with warm water the old eyebrow brush, eyebrow brush to make the best way to be reinstated.
40, if you are wearing a hyperopic glasses, lenses will enlarge the eyes and make-up , this time should be selected dim eye color; wearing glasses make your eyes look small, should use bright colors.
41, if you want shiny, you can try pure red lip gloss. This important color, your face will become magnetic , in many important occasions are successful women's favorite.
42, the morning drink a cup of fasting SJ Zaohua honey or honey, can prevent wrinkles, but also detoxification, long-standing cosmetic effect is very obvious.
43, 15-20 minutes a day chewing gum helps to beauty, it is because chewing can promote the facial muscles, improve blood circulation, improve skin cell metabolism.
44, if there is no stomach problems, especially for women green tea and oolong tea, tea is the most natural, most effective weight loss agent, and then nothing more than tea, the elimination of intestinal fat.
45, when you apply cream, out of a group smaller than usual rubbing with the palms open warm , which is more easily dispersed in emulsion skin.
46, from 25 years of age, the average annual increase of half a pound of fat you are, especially in the face and neck. Regular ###### life can enhance the physical ability to breathe, bringing more oxygen to the skin
47, in the use of wet skin moisturizing agent, humectant can produce the best results, because they can help conserve moisture for the skin quickly humidification.
48, around the eyes painted in cosmetics must be very careful, because this delicate parts of the organizations, in particular, not a pull or tear of the action, which would loosen the skin of the eye.
49, the night is the best time to deal with acne, skin experts believe that oil control containing antibacterial ingredients and components (such as zinc) to care and skin care products, it is possible to make it disappear overnight.
50, attached to the party if the day should be between the two parties to arrange a health conscious snacks to cold, steamed, or boiled green leafy vegetables.
51, as long as you think fit a certain period of time, it is your exercise reasonable time, which fully take in when you want interest in sports. The key is to keep watching.
52, every night when the neck painted skin care moisturizing lotion, massage from the bottom up 20-30, the emulsion until completely absorbed. Massage must not straight up and down, but rather use the circle method.
53, specifically with a small box to store perfume. If stored properly, a good perfume can last 18 months or longer. Summer to winter with the perfume store into the refrigerator.
54 , perfume before applying moisturizer. Because dry skin will quickly distribute fragrance, it should be the natural oil containing lotion with fragrance mix, you can make a more lasting fragrance.
55, fragrance will be distributed gradually over time, so every 4 -6 hours will be re-sprayed once. Similarly, if you want to convert the same day fragrance, fragrance should be coated after 4-6 hours.
56, sunscreen does not mean that all is well. Usually the amount of sunscreen applied to the skin 2 milligrams per square centimeter to achieve the desired effect of sunscreen.
57, the skin absorption effect of significantly lower than during the day and night, in order to play the biggest role, in essence is best used at night, so its use may be extended period.
58, during the period of tooth whitening do not drink coffee, red wine, tea, and if you can not help, you can try with a straw, rather than direct consumption .
59, the most simple and convenient method of whitening is to drink plenty of water. This will not only promote skin detoxification, but also the bottom of the ultraviolet radiation due to the proliferation of skin melanin melanin also be discharged.
60, Sunny is best not to eat the
Old 10-09-2011, 01:51 PM   #5
mo6v8jgy0ae
Commander In Chief

.. - Qzone log ,paul smith uk

| Back to logs list

49360 2010 年 12 月 22 日 20:41 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary

tag sense of security when you love someone playing a joke on earth attention

published cancel

| Back to logs list
Old 10-09-2011, 02:15 PM   #6
mo6v8jgy0ae
Commander In Chief

| Back to logs list

47577 2009 年 06 月 04 日 12:26 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (2) Category: Personal Diary
I would like to see the sea where 5.1 was originally going to leave, and the results of many people, even the tickets did not buy. Living in coastal areas so long, neither make the trip several times. The three-day Dragon Boat Festival small holiday, I decided to go sub-sea traveling by car, accompanied by a two colleagues. -
-
-
destination is Daishan Island, where one of our former colleagues, can take us to the next fun spot to play, Hangzhou, about 240km away from Ningbo terminals , can sit 2 to Daishan Island ferry. 28 Early in the morning we set off, all the way are the highway, three hours more we arrived at Ningbo terminal, and then just waited for a ship, ship to shore,designer handbags online, drive,handbags online cheap, and then other vessels, on board, disembark on to the Daishan Island, former colleagues back at the dock waiting for us, so here from Hangzhou to spend more than 7 hours, so the ship takes too much time. -
-
-
Daishan northeast of Zhoushan Island, but Wong is still water along the coast, there is no blue, there are some differences from my imagination, but this trip to the beach, there are two gave me a refreshing feeling, suddenly saw such a vast sea, I suddenly have a -
-
big seawall,paul smith wallet, many people are picking crabs in a barrel screw, below the stone filled with smoke shells, screws and the like. -
-
Then we went to the deer
clear the sand bar, is said to be the biggest beach Daishan. Visitors to the beach a little, perhaps not to the tourist season, Wong Nai-colored sand, step on it soft, is not greasy, the waves come ashore waves of the Bay, the beach is more smooth wash, faded when the tide of , the beach is like a piece of the same scale, sparkling in the sun. -
-
stopped up by buildings outside can not see inside the car from here, just one entrance to see a vast sea, is the kind of male beauty. -
-
-
-
-
photos to colleagues, that this effect is very good to stick up. -
-
-
-
-
colleagues caught crabs,handbags online, were later released. -
-
-
-
-
fishing wharf,paul smith sale, and now into the closed fishing seasons,mulberry bag, fishing boats have returned to the terminal to rest. -
-
Zhoushan here
temples, nunneries more metion's also a lot of incense is Sheng. The last day we went to the island caught Daishan Hill. -
-
-
-
-
Behind Dasan
film. -
-
-
sunset, the sunset as we rode the ferry left the Daishan. -
-