Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 05-22-2011, 06:35 PM   #1
jnmq6452c

Default Physics namely actually quite interestinquiteery m

36 recondite quantum theory (15)

Although the appearance of the magnificent Albert Einstein, let it physical study-room Peng wicker brilliance. But he's let a few words changed immediately Tang Monkey Shazhu faith, no longer believe in amount methodology, this is really reducing,Christian Louboutin, ah, taught them so numerous days of amount methodology, I am easy for me!

I said Albert Einstein, you antique love to go shopping go shopping now, depart me solo level.

love: Okay, hear to them, I do not believe, that they have no sensibilities for me. Tang Monkey Sha Zhu, who you ambition to listen to lectures in the end. You say the fact, do not blindly believe the authorities.

Journey: Well listen to lectures Einstein!

Tang: Tell us!

Tang: Thank you for your blessings.
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
relinquished by Don monkey Shazhu I suddenly feel - very alone! I really can not be reconciled, no, I want to listen, Einstein is how to come to their senses, so I feline in physics, right outside the classroom, listening to them ... ...

Albert Einstein: detest my life, the theory is the quantum theory, the most nauseating person I ever sermonized is 1 of quantum theory. Tang Monkey Sha Zhu, quantum theory is a monster, let us fight for the overthrow of quantum theory it! br> Tang Monkey Shazhu: I believe that Don monkey adore Shazhu ambiguity is shocked the globe. Now I will tell you, what is the monkey love Sha Zhu Tang paradox. it plainly, this paradox is a thought experiment, it is said,Christian Louboutin Discount, people are careful observation with a amplifying glass After, we estimate the Mona Lisa may be a pregnant woman. Now, we presume she is a pregnant woman and is pregnant with twins (a woman). saying that the Cross ashore a rainy daytime, in the deficiency of midwives case, the Mona Lisa produced! However, the unexpected is nativity even those two tiny angels fly from the north and south out of the window, not to return. cherubs flying north we do not know He is male or female,Christian Louboutin High Heels, let us phone him the North angel bar, called the South angels fly south. North Angel Fly, fly, to fly the South Pole of the earth and the North Pole. Now, all human, including the South Pole Bear and polar bears, do not know the gender of angels, only that man and a woman.

Mona Lisa lying in mattress, heartbroken, the Heartbreakers: Yeah, I do not penetrate your side, how apt fly distant away, ah! Which of you is man, which is a female I do not understand, I really fail it! My babies ah ... ... a daughter, I know without looking by the North Pole alternatively the North Angel is a boy alternatively a girl. If he is a man, the angel must be a Southern female; whether the woman, the South angels are men. (Ah, it seems namely ridiculousness) and I must debate,Christian Louboutin Mary Janes, quite tough.

Boer: And if from the point of outlook of quantum theory, then your opinion both are wrong. First of entire, you both North and South angel for a single individual, it is not right, we have not observed ahead in this couple of twins is forever a interrelated entire, no material how far apart they are! either a man or a woman, this is not right,Christian Louboutin Boots! The tangible location is that we do not have anyone detection in the former, North angel (or angels south) is precarious ######, each angel is a superposition of both ######es, only when we went to reconnaissance, the angel was from a gender promiscuous superposition of states to take a certain value (or male or female) in front of us. have been identified. that is, North angel is male or feminine, we did not scrutinize before, it has been nailed. and our observations, but it confirmed the status of such determination.

Suppose you said is right of, well, now we mail a penguin to observe the North Angel North Pole, penguins observed, the Pidianpidian to run behind to report to us: North angel is a female! Oh, sorry, is a woman! Quack! Angel of the South did not observe, so he has been in the ###### Male / Female superposition states, and we already know the North Angel is a woman, that the South can only be male angel, and he did not have a choice. The problem is that South angel How do you know the angels have chosen the North women, so that their own from , let him convert a man, it is feasible. But we fair said, the angel of the north-south distance of only the diameter of the Earth at present, hundreds of millions of light years away if they do? even a phone call, mail text messages, they have a few billion annuals behind the South to receive the information the angel ah. how could he chance a woman in the North after the angel suddenly chance men and it? no faster than light information displacement, for this is my theory of relativity are not allowed. or, more Furthermore, if we likewise observe the North-South angels, they will not be the time to communicate,Christian Louboutin Sandals, while confusing, was originally a male and female twins, they became engaged two men or two women?

Therefore, view of quantum theory is wrong! That's right, otherwise it not very confusing world? we insist that the North-South angel is male or female in their moment of isolation has long been decided to, and not must wait for us to observe after did they take a random gender. Tang Monkey Shazhu, you are coincide with my point of view or the views of Bohr?

Tang Monkey Shazhu: That goes without mentioning it? Teachers have this proclivity to cold, no marvel I calculate he was a morsel curious.

Sponsored Links