Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 04-12-2011, 12:19 PM   #1
huh53saadd

Default Fishing for 17 years - 【 reproduced in Liaoning f

Thank you for the encouragement of friends, was encouraged to have power, left six cats and winter fishing on the story to say more, but also no literary talent, that is something that their fishing, there may be some long, I try to adhere to the finish I hope you have many friends support.
1, my first fishing experience to tell a story
have to start from scratch, it was in 2002 when it, in the Hun River side of the summer evening stroll to see a row of fishing the river, had also read but not how to pay attention to, the business is busy, to be carried everywhere, Gesanchaiwu led the brothers to a fight, 02 wounded, to account when they were surrounded by the other party to the counter, and led the gang to kill all hang out point color, by a gang Xiaozai Zi several barrels, sewer capsize it, so rest and recuperation time to reflect on why people live in the end, our future where you can be a life this way, many, many questions about entanglement, the whole of the my heart a mess.
That night I look at the river fishing, and an old man talk casually, that the old man gave me great inspiration. Me that it was an outfit to wear to the whole row of Shenyang, the old man wearing rags, the vest has two large holes hurdle, but I found him more than I live moisture, in a good mood to catch fish, I gave him on a cigarette and talk about, he put the pole gave me to play, for a one for a one, I felt quite good fun, Han chaotic things have gone, there is the heart learn this stuff, ask him where to buy fishing gear from the Han .
With two days time, he sent a brother to buy fishing gear, come back a few of them in his hand and said, clearly one morning and I go fishing, the brothers who are very excited that you go to Big Brother Men fishing if you catch a vain grab. I say Bite your tongue a whole, fishing and civilized things, you are civilized point of wearing the whole of the interest, wearing leather shoes to go. The next morning, a Mercedes went to the Hun River, a small sensible cautious fat, specifically the large sofa in my office to find a dray pulled here, I say you dry feather ah? Fat little filial piety, that brother you can not sit the bench to catch ah, you are the boss have a boss Men's style ah, I said to the ass duck, feather sofa ah, you see the river who Yi Zuo, and low-key, fat baby quit, braved the sofa with his head in the end I moved to the river, a bunch of brothers to the river to be cleared, Za Za whistling, I quickly called them, next to several fishing or pack up and go. Do not know at the forum have not seen the old man, where brother to you with a no. A bunch of brothers around me, playing with my rod in the middle, relying on memories of that day and the old man tied suture hook, and finally are connected to one, and finished wearing a floating look, grass, and unlock the back alley, get a head sweat, the whole network over the water to write, nothing in half-day, utter bunch of brothers and rushes, and said waves to fish, will have to wait, others said not a place to sit, away from the water too far, should be seized a stone in the water table to the sofa shelf Lei, I said, are rolling calf, shut up, so I asked a fat little sensible to look at fat baby from the side with a buddy over, this man really quite powerful, pulled up to look over the pole, said Brother, you eat out on you, I Yam food, ah, ah He said fish food, I said I do not know, ah, that thing can there be, ah, this man back Give me a large piece of whole fresh fish, teach me on the hook, it be considered to understand, and hey, stupid, ah, now I'm in the garage full of pills erupted in September, but this guy does not know where to go.
fishing all morning, hook up a sanitary napkin, is a fish not seen, quite a day to see the sun, back to the bar, carrying a bunch of brothers on the sofa back.
2 for glasses and his wife two days before flying
watched a movie, let bullets fly, shoot very trick laugh, I always have an urge to read, write, my second time fishing experience called for glasses fly.
second fishing separated from my first fishing for a whole year, did not catch that fish is also a great blow to me, and that this activity is not for me, too small to play too much ink, have to catch up with business change jobs, 10 in Shenyang watched several dance halls, the brothers who have worked very hard to sleep during the day and staying up late at night, unlike the more free time to account, they had not to go fishing. In the summer I was playing mahjong at home, fat baby in from the outside, entered the room yelling, big brother, the house smoke too much, do not keep our noses out of the total in the house breathe, the child is really sensible, ah, his block alone mature side, and I said, okay, tomorrow I find out the pole we go fishing the next day to the company entering the room, knelt down and a large crash, called a bunch of fat little brother, quite a long time not seen, I was moved, called it not kind. Fat novel quickly prepared car to the Hun River, a small gang of brothers and promised to forward to busy, I said, do not raise a little, you do not go to anyone, I'll take two girl one herd, and you all Liuliliuqi of the not good. Second girl is a small band of brothers, fat, lanky wearing a glasses, looked at it very delicate mix of our industry, I said the second girl to go to the Hun River.
to walk in front of Hun River I took the pole in the second girl followed, nor is my keep up appearances, I'm sorry, you will not get a fishing pole is also installed as fishing, does not look good, to the river so that the second girl I put worms, go out into the river to write, but ye can not go ah write, should be the day the wind blew a swing back, I see a move to the back of the neck next to fall inside the , education, the second girl slammed hard OMG cry, I wonder ye do not throw it into the dump to another hard look at the second girl and OMG heard, I looked back over his glasses and call out to the second girl to gas, and I said You let go, the second girl looked up at me surprised a moment, to see what wind, his glasses flew out from the face, which I know the hook to his glasses, and will not be fishing hook hanging really do not know what ah, there That there is no sense, I pulled up a pole to see, glasses not there be a white note, which gives me music, followed by the second girl still clutching his eyes and cries, I say you call what, scratch your nose? Second, that big brother did not shave girl, I just can not see Han, and I asked him how many glasses degrees, the second girl said 750, I said the grass, 750 large myopia you dare and we mix, later received medical check-ups of the little brother really I said before you sit the bench I stay for a while, I'm fat for a small lead you glasses to go, so good day, going to bite, a blink-long fishing more than 10 large white bars, two girl embarrassed dry take to help me pick the fish from the hook, the fish are floating to the hand of his face was also both blind Huala it, I say you stay for a back hand, do not you pick out to catch their own pick and play good. Later, to give two fat little girl with two glasses, the second girl was also my right to run together, big brother, I do not look good wearing a gold edge?
great fun, from fishing to embark on the road, now breath a second girl, years in the field looked a little rich woman married to a mine, the car also bought the villa also lived on the , nothing to my Laoke, I turned around and always cover their glasses, may have been afraid of my fishing.
3 My Morning morning fishing teacher
back online to see many friends of the message are very pleased,BABY, and 2 gold coins, Oh, thank you. teachers talk about my fishing
it, lead me on the Way, the landscape of people eager for me to become. My teacher Jiaosha I do not say, in Shenyang old fishing should know him, the fish catch of the Road, pictures and play well, the original Daily Evening News, his work often. Time with him a few words can often hear him sing opera, I was Wollongong on the people scattered, so I told him that Mr. scattered it.
Since the IOUs in the Hun River catch every day after I go to, rain, wind has to go, suddenly one day to cast to a carp, pulled pulled pulled pulled to run, but he do that too strong a stimulus , and swap white bars not the same, give me captivated the whole advantage, often raised his empty right hand grip, weigh the fish in the feeling of the day. One day I was walking the room bounced the right hand of God, fat baby come give me tea, say brother you hanging, is do not drink wine goes wrong, you know I said ass, I slipped the fish, mountain artillery! Fat baby rattle music that you slip the fish into the Hun River Columbia slipped ah ye still in the house on top of it, I said too little Hun River fish, and catch a lottery similar to the novel it to the reservoir, Qipanshan that big, and I have to watch the Qipanshan play catch big fish, you go to that chant, I said, Well, a good idea, and I went out a trip.
get up early the next day and the small drive to Qipanshan, entered, and opened around the lake, where we catch a novel brother, ah, I looked at the lake fishing in twos and threes for a long time to say who is who on the fish in the next fishing, and now see the advantages of my idea of ​​a rogue, can at the time the first time for me to reservoir fishing novice, this approach is very clever. Moment and do not gnaw on the fish, go to the North Shore when a corner to see a person a lot of carp fishing, for a one, fishing Tingduo, I said fat baby, let him off the bench next to me to this was. Fat baby from the car out of my rod to put on the bench, the man looked at me an said nothing, I did not care for him, hung inside the earthworm to write ah, this gourd I catch a liar, and a hook two, two hook four, oddly enough, the man next to the carp, fat baby can also see something wrong on the ideas that your brother sitting on his right to the right are the carp, I changed to the right to catch the two, In addition to hoist the film is also on the white bars, which gives me gas, I said, you quickly get out little fat, a few Sa few also let me see you die I kick you, little splinters on the drill out of sight, next to the man laughed, turned talk to me, said the first time to see your face so sour chicken head fishing, the fishing was calm, to come you will sit to catch my corpuscles, I see this man 50 years old very polite, but also embarrassed lost his temper, to sit down and play his shot past, too light, and get comfortable in the hand of this, pinch the pieces of pasta from his box, inside of a write-in a straight line, drift to the next section, just secure 忽悠 bone, a drag, my grass This feeling, a big carp on the table flap was too happy, and attached to catch the three, asked his Editor's Note, just give me about fish, the fish situation, but also do not understand,Park nearly 10 cats were slaughtered one after ano, but know this person very powerful to specifically close a lot. Play in the afternoon he was leaving, I said I go, your home where, he said Big East over there, I said I give a lift to pull you back, he said no, riding a motorcycle, and I said okay I ask somebody to give you a ride back, he said that Gansha, I said, would like to invite you to dinner chanting, he laughed and said okay, it is so little fat to ride his motorcycle to follow me back to the city. To find a stew restaurant Anliang to drink, a Laoke more people do not generally feel this, speaking drizzle the scheme of things, but a drink is not fierce mouth more than my whole, I thought this man well good , left, left even his friends call, I said, is the scattered people.
Since then I have not scattered often find people fishing, basically my teacher is from Diaofa to tackle the end of his playing, what rise in the lake have been Xiaolangdi Anliang to love wild fish, Reservoir on the 10-day stay for half the month, the national competition could get rank, the more I get the more respect for him, not just fishing, fishing to fish to catch is the friends who really are not fish. Although he did not I have the money, but I still can not domineering in front of him, although he did not have the strength I can play, but I always feel that I am very weak in front of him, sometimes just up temper, he played down the sentence of a smile Let me feel useless and stupid violence, I wondering ah, why is it so, am still what I know this stuff, and tolerance, he is very tolerant to me, and he is very tolerant of any person, so there is no He who can not inclusive, so when you are tolerant of other people, when only a small molecule,Christian Louboutin wedding shoes, victory or defeat has been set, and this is the so-called benevolent invincible. And scattered people together, much less my hostility, with his words is now full to Court radius Manmianhongguang heaven spirits, grass, old birthday, I said now calm and low-key brothers is the true mass of people had scattered, good enough for ah.
life and only learned people had wanted to go fishing, to be a wilderness waters of the ghosts, but do not sorry things, how it, scattered people a day a few years ago suddenly walked out, a quick look can not be found , urgent I tea do not think of rice do not want to, and threw out all the troops searched Yangcheng Shen, find a fat baby came a week report it, brother, husband found scattered, and where? Into the sub-bureau, I say? Into the Bureau of the child? Bureau of losers into sub-ah? Fat little puzzled and said,Married to married benefits come 【 】, frowning face, bullying, indecent girls. Blow ah, hit me dizzy, master scattered people I respect life master, Mr., a quick tune to do this better? Shenyang, a word the whole Miss you pick ah, my brother Yeah, you die of my material! Cool calm, although I understand I am angry, I get angry, immediately arrange fishing people, fishing people out for a week. Received a tea down my house, I saw two silent tears, Mr., ear ringing bells, sir, before sitting out most of the day in one sentence, I did not under control. . . . . . .
hey, no one is perfect, understanding, long live it.
4 Assault Mr. Biliuhe
scattered out of trouble since then, I do not find him fishing, tired eyes from the heart, the original all grew more and more disgusting, even the things inside the package crotch could not have to accommodate things in the world is clearly not fly, to change of a fishing partner, now the big treasure, great treasure, lust, but women do not only indecent liberties with young girls, Mr. or higher character than a grade, it will .
and large treasure the most memorable one was in Biliuhe, zero a few years I was a bit forgotten, but that the fish should be one of the largest fishing, fishing do not know how many pounds, sent halfway fat baby pants sent over three big fish, little fat to go often from Shenyang to open a specialized child over half away, and several brothers and sisters No really spectacular scenes of the fish. Tai Po to play the sea rods, specializing in grass carp, I was on the bream Biliuhe interested in hand-sea fishing off the ground hanging popcorn designed to kill large bream, went with a female teacher, Tai Po brought the child, drink can say, hand lever to get her to play catch, caught three of us 6 days, basically, when there is no fracture, damn quickly, or fish thick ah. Once, I caught the biggest bream of 12 pounds of meat, like palm-leaf fan, now a rare to also break it.
Biliuhe tie us to the two tents, I own a couple stayed one night to drink during the day fishing, I really like the little fairy isolated, large treasure of the British sub-sub-call, than great treasure is interesting, after all, is the teacher ah, well versed in multi-cultural levels are high, kinda tell a story, I knew then and with Mr. scattered in close to the intellectuals, nor is it close, that is admired like it, anyway, love to hear people speak, they would love reading, hanging out with a few books are sometimes tired, lying on fishing tent to see the wind shadow grass scent, feeling very good, and sometimes do not understand the British took call in to tell me, they talked while, Tai Po, said Shane said you guys came in, I say, do not you understand what you go out to play, you this is my British son after son, and you really white blind , and to the British child music are Chaqi, the British say, a large treasure this man is too thick, and talk to him tired, I said I have thick, you're tired, do not, agree that you crude and refined, a good nurturing influence can educate over look how high the evaluation ah. I said you intellectuals really powerful, and consequently understand the community we can not, no you not going to work, and intellectuals said that in fact the British most ########ing son, you know who is the most ########ing intellectuals in the not? I did not know, but I feel pretty ########ing scattered people, the British son and a curl one's lip, said he was not really intellectuals, but more for the exquisite skill hun shi eggs only the most ########ing Confucius, I said, still cursing you hanging Saints ah? I am very respected Confucius, the son said the British Big Brother you do not know Konglao Er, he's a big 忽悠, 忽悠 not only helped the emperor also very tame Gou people eat shit is revenge, when he is to eat shit Officer known for, I say eat shit he has? British children to music, said he did not eat shit, but want to eat, to eat shit and have been known Zhushuliyue bent eat shit you say which is more degrading, do not eat shit that is not even stink, Kazakhstan Haha, I say you really fun, very cute. So happy for this day by day.
can also have a British sub-problems, very matter b, love Buyiburao, leaving a fight on that day because of her. Later, a group of fishing next to us, and quite noisy, but I said nothing, although the wide world is not my own, have a kid does not know is intentional or not intentional, directed at our side pee In fact, quite free to pee in a field, and I did not forget the heart to the British child to quit, stand up to much noise, but also no sense of shame does, Han quality ah, I say you shut up the British, and threw to spread chanting, 30 Han you have not seen several people, ah, do not offend, the British sub-Bu Zhisheng the curse that fell on the boy to urinate, and I do pee tube feather you, ah, I know you men and woman, ah, erupted in the British sub-bass station up Haizui, you love Caesar to Caesar I have no control, you do the little broken gun at me, his aging mother in the blind you to pay more than light, and I treasure to Hang Hang Le and large, say, give him pay, and pay Guns do not kill, that kid is also very spanking, hopping and cursing the British child, saying that a good old bitch who is wildly and gentlemen like you fooling around, ah, ah you Mulan? You also get a bumbling fishing pole you will do you, catch a jb it, these words to stimulate the people, I say take the great treasure, the last Lao Lao, Anliang had nothing to get passed, I used to pat it shoulder and said, kid brother, Good for you, the teacher gave the Men scolded out of power, age is not very damaged mouth, ah, that guy across the eyes of a spade I say you want to b like this, I'm not talking to hears Great Treasure plump soon to lay the other big rock to start a kid, and I saw them four to be over, put a voice to withhold the front of the eye to see underground swept away the little shovel, kick On the front of this man put the spade in demand again, and ran to smash a rock that split, click on the sight of blood, which Dayton round ah, that is not on a few, and ran away, got up and still chasing Huanguo Lai Tai Po I said do not chase, and call it a fat baby, do not go fishing, Tai Po, said phone calls to go out No, I say go Shaa? so many fish ye get ah? They say go big treasure Jiaoren back? I said to come back chanting, back calculation we two hapless, big treasure of a place to see them throw things, to stick it stick it all pole thrown into the river,Self-made man to save his son ICU wards microblogging off Relay for Life, Anliang her things back side edge and other large treasure, wait until dark fat baby did not come, those people did not come, and perhaps the field, middle of the night a fat man small lead over the two vehicles, and loading to go home.
the British in the car I said, son, I said, Mulan, ah, come out after the other, and Men, the British sub that had ye ye took me not playing it, I say you too much, I hand over their guns at every turn are afraid. Haha
5, fishing intimate
thank friends plus the encouragement to continue
06 years today, when things are more chaotic, they are fat little two girl up, do not fight mature , but they are very little brother to the next wave of trouble, not the current one into the police station after a fight that the whole meal came out to pack, no two days still to play, I asked a small Editor's Note fat, fat novel group of people though is not new but is also small, there is no object could not find a decent job could hang suck, I say ######## the object to find Han ah, melons crooked one who split with the date of the, ah, say one in addition to Well alcohol does not have the face recognition other to find objects, it does not pull it up, fat novel Big Brother can not say if they are brothers after all, is a small masters, no objects are really poor, I said, all who traumatic Huan ah, you gave me recruited, fat novels are similar, the first large equine faces and Zaza more trouble, I say you They called in the afternoon They came, I said you guys Editor's Note , heat a loud noise, the Zaza head tip, and said there is no Big Brother, Men and nothing had happened, I say big equine faces you, pull a donkey face large equine faces boring to eat half a day, that my mother worried, I said, your mother does not know your long-sawed ah? Half said they Kengchi large equine faces his mother worried, I would not be able to say look, all out of the.
recruited back to the small fat hand, and he supposed to discuss, and discuss the basic half-day discussion to understand the new period, teams must not loose the new features, first of all to strengthen the ideological education, lofty ideals, we must allow the top of each head are visible a banana, as well as to strengthen training and improve the personal accomplishment, carrying out training of diverse interests, must be on the grade, can learn to drink tea, can boast force.'s Saxophone, responsible for the children, and finally one is to truly care for them, the object must be to find, and must be responsible to find, looking for can not be completed must be able to run live. Fat novels on which to discuss them for quite a while to find ah? I am also wondering for a long time, can not think of where to find them on the go, say so be it, marriage, first of all talk about this thing a good match, you go to find a few pinched foot shop to see the feet, pick a few little touch culture like a decent,christian louboutin official online, good fat novel idea, immediately handed down, I said so, they called the first of several large equine faces a printing Zaza cards, we do not have a battlefield, is the director of a large equine faces, Zaza head general manager, the other characters are arranged, good-looking point, a time to get the kids dragged Qipanshan to give a chance to let them know, hands-on teaching girls to speak easy fishing, how, fat novels Big Brother is too high, and I immediately handed down. After a half
basically the whole agile, and a large equine faces Zaza 7 people with their fat head and a small pinch to find more than 10 feet Qipanshan little girl go fishing, play a day to tie be taking a dip in the first bar, the other annihilated. This large equine faces Dayton crying, and said to find a pinch of both feet hurt, drowned as the water got, I saw not, that you do not howl, and go back to a meeting. Well, sit back I said we have to sum up experience, you do not Xunsimihuo large equine faces, the people will be able to find it Zaza head gnaw it, is not that the gap between you, your head Zaza Paoshang to gnaw on the Laijiang Jiang, Zaza Head said that in fact I did not gnaw bubble to catch chatter chanting, I said loud noise chatter you and your object, and Zaza head and said to us, she asked me to sit in that Jiaosha, I said I'm Zaza head asked why she called Zaza head, I said I tie relatively large head, she laughed chanting, over the Internet do not ask me, I said, she asked me network called what, I said the first relatively large bar called , she has music the chanting, I'll give her business cards done, she said, a movie next week, I say you show me the card, Zaza head on, handing me, I saw printed on the battlefield xxx General Manager India is also a social positions behind the xxxx website owner, I say you play the moderator is valid and should be? Zaza head Brother you do not know, are now educated to the moderator when the site is equivalent to the feeling of intellectuals, which the Men music, I say you're good, you do you literate? Not only a bold sub-head is also a large bar, I said, do not you see the large equine faces, learn to mix it, Shashi Hou mixed with the object there will be a moderator. Also not to mention, large equine faces in order to find the object really hard, studied under a wide poetry and painting, I heard that now when the main group, and this continues, it is just around the corner, ah, I am very pleased.
6, a girl called fructus
Mayor accident that year, the wind a little bit tight circle are also considered Azeri brother, do not go out Duoduo is not so different. Ago, such things are run in Chongqing Hainan Han, this time do not want to go, because it will fishing. Fat novel family of his cousin had a small reservoir, was not much but very hidden. I asked him, do not people know this, he did not know. I say you do not tell people that from now on you have something to go back home, said outside a few days, and then steal tomorrow morning and I feel the convergence of home to go with your cousin.
next day, things at home arrangements for the second girl, a small car over on the fat off, damn far, pitted one would have to North Korea's.
reservoir really his cousin's home little more than a mile from the village to put forward a Mizoguchi, pond dam repair sub-section, built three houses of clay, raise points of fish, mainly to account for the area around the tree species popcorn , the top back to funding, said any project, first time to know there is such a money channel. A look at the scenery all around pretty good, trees and rivers. Introductions over, I moved down with the fat on the small stuff, this time more than a few days I am going to take things that do not young and old, while busy as tired out and sweaty, I ordered some menial work under the fat, but these activities he was fishing can not do, I do not trust him,monster headphones, are do it yourself. And then began on the fish, carp can be really more of a retention catch a useless place, and later caught a grass carp, four jin looks beautiful, not willing to put and find a rope to fasten, and for a pulled look.【order】
say something Magic Flute the sun to go down, the fat little cousin over his greeting, said another half an hour to eat. After a while his cousin to dinner in the yard shouting, and the voice, I thought was a child, one point of each meal downstairs shouting each child toward the father and mother, and suddenly stopped moving very friendly.
table placed in the yard, very clean, small courtyard, surrounded by plants and flowers a little bit, chickens walk all around, so beautiful.
of dishes of pork with fried eggs, peanuts chili dipping sauce dishes cucumber shoot, usually disdain the food, which is particularly appetite, inside and out serve later was also busy as a woman, for a while we all be at the table, fat baby cousin, said the woman was her classmate, called as red, over to play for two days. I have not seen that statement brother, ah, my cousin said that now live out of the ground did not gone to work, I asked a person that usually are not afraid to live, ah, my cousin said that usually accompany their parents to see to the fear that we will live in no less than the old village house.
cousin also said that nothing good food served in rural areas gradually getting ill, in fact, do people have the level of this dish, another small restaurant chef can not keep up, especially clean. Opened two bottles of beer, four cups of four samples, but the brush is clean, start as red said do not drink, I said it is now, to put the past, the northeast woman goes without saying that drinking a large pipe Diao on both, and a look you are the Northeast, ye have drink or two. As red on a music, no longer refuse. First time to meet is not very familiar with all Meihuazhaohua, idle chatter a few words, say hello cousin as much as the owner, as red is not ye speak, always smile smile, fat little eggs and meat to know the tune, too say a few words in his mouth empty old and fragmentary, and I stepped on his foot severely, with fat little child to drink a toast. Hot weather, pouring too diligent little fat, both of us to drink, and side chatter point fishing thing, fat baby, two brothers back to the things that make me fork passed, and cross his eyes that he understands the.
half a day to forget who ignores this cousin and as red, looked up, the two do not chatter, and as red cross bar a little bit of tears. I asked this loud noise, the cousin said that fight beaten out of students at home, I said that to live without a quarrel, but who can not, to say the woman hit the man hands the line, the men can not hit a woman, say so have to go under the hand of a beautiful Zhaneng. Shuihong let me happy, that people are not so exaggerated. I took the opportunity to say a sister, let dry. I do not wait for her answer, a dried up, as red hesitated a moment, I have been staring at her cup, she ended up on the dry. I then have to say that this live for the sake of each other, can often have a confused fool, I would like added, but this experience so much, could not go a little bit. I play to strengths, pour a glass of wine wish both living longer and younger sister, and I did, let them dry half.
cousin back to the kitchen this time took some salty goose, I say how many years have not seen this stuff, and open a fly from the oil, really good food drinks. I am more satisfied with the place to stay for two days of sincerity, took out 500 dollars from his pocket and handed cousin and said I mean, cousin, do not accept life and death, fat baby can pull straight back, then I said on when is the expenses for food, I live you play you, you eat me, always okay? Listen to this sentence a bit awkward, I quickly take a car to chicken fat little to mess trotters are moving down the beer, eat eat eat did not want to give the kitchen. Cousin is that I can have people get, the money collected, the students have to say I just Zhu Liangtian, we eat you. I said the other day to offer you some great restaurant.
over several of us went to drink, and occasionally make a game guess a match stick about her. As red little face drinking a little red. Forgot to say as red long-sawed, and as red may not be particularly beautiful, his eyes were not big, but the taste, long white, looking clean, not that naive little girl, is there so Biao Northeast Little girl, is my favorite kind.
chatter was then also opened, and far apart, I put a pass through poor eating vernacular, but that's very stable, unlike the fat little brother as a mouth is a kind of arrogance. Shuihong asked my occupation, my reaction old fast, said the water bad sister I am a professional amateur dry Gan Haoshi about her. Everyone happy, ever since my sister called, Sheung Shui, the water there is no word from the mouth of Sa sister, wine this stuff, a drink on the excitement, both men and women, cousin of excitement tripled the end of the left sub-cucumber roasted peanuts, fat little excited hold Pig eating a fierce child, I was excited to rattle, the water excited with my sister frequently clink, first I let her drink half a cup, then I go on. Some I do not know
drink, the moon was big and round, vaguely see my orange double tent in the moonlight like a corporation under the gentle jade, I'm no better phrase to say? I got to drink the more the word, when I thought so, I say not in this drink, sit down to a tent over there, cousin get together to clear the table, fat baby carry a few bottles of beer and peanuts go in front My sister in the back along the water to go fishing place. Fat baby put things down, I let him go to the sea-pole change of food. Water, tents quite happy to see my sister, and said not lived in tents, I said it to you live, tonight, she said it would try to live together with her classmates. I am very envious of her classmates. I rolled up the tent door, the door facing the quiet of sleep, sleep like a willow, I try to let the water go sister, sister to drill into the water one. Sit down, said the original thought ah really comfortable shed it like an earthquake. I also picked up two bottles of wine and got a Cat Lumbar Spinal, sat cross-legged sister opened the bottle and handed a bottle of water. I have to say is this a case of fate may be good for a lifetime ago Zuosa sister to the current encounter. Water that is too serious sister, my sister the day before yesterday said it would wish pleased. Sister held bottles of water drank, and said the current would have been out quite so unhappy, did not think Big Brother experience, really very happy. No other capability I say brother, sister, happy to be able to do. Water sister said, you brought me a star. I pretended to get up out of the water a sister pulled me and said you do not drink too much water out and then pick out a bar. I sit back and take the water almost sister who suffer for mere together, until an aroma into my nostrils. I step aside Nueliao Nue, and my heart thump thump of. Sister to look up on the water above the two buttons white shirt open, exposing a large white, ups and downs. Water sister oblique One thing to do white on some more. After fat little busy as
came, but no one, looked down at the tent, then go out into the tent foot ramp, it seems that he does not really drink a big head and shaft, and I said nothing to wipe your fat little car , how good this day. Fat baby promised to come to understand soon left.
water sister said I helped him clean the car go, I say you honestly sit it out this Xipinenrou mosquito bite then you had to uneconomical. Come, come, of us drink. I asked the sister for a few days of water, water, sister to a sigh, she does not know want to stay two days, it can not stay home, but also tears of Pakistan finished fork. I asked Zage situation. Water to open the chatterbox sister, told most of the day, I promised the hum ha ha, after listening to half a day is no more than ordinary family that something ordinary marriage, the man was not motivated out of drinking wine, playing mahjong back beat. Some are nothing in front, I Zuifan man hit the woman, she spoke I was in high spirits, and wanted to send two people to pack a meal in the past. Water sister, in turn, advised me that I can not help, talk to accompany her very happy.
us and opened a bottle of wine and drank for a while, I went a bit easy, sister also came back out of the water, I told her very flat trees left open the.
a little tired, I lay on the slope, the water got into my sister to ask me if I was drinking too much wine, I was not drunk, when she came in I see a lot of bending down. I pretended to look a little bit more like floating as if they did not pay attention to see Han. I said I tell you about my business, and I choose not to talk about a bunch of violence, mostly I compare the experience of suffering, in which scattered the band played two appear gradually getting a grade. In fact, my experience people do not listen to really quite easy, my own things I do not want to say, we have to imagine, the word Han Han crimes are trained to enjoy the rich have had it. . . . . . . .

Sponsored Links