Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Safelist Directory

Safelist Directory Safelists will also work if you use them. The bigger the list the better isn't always true... sometimes the smaller lists can be just as responsive if not more. It all depends on you and your dillegence.

Old 05-14-2011, 09:53 AM   #1

Default Attitude and Weight Loss - Get a Positive Weight L

Are attitude and weight loss a necessary combination? Well, if you ask The Biggest Loser Twins, Bill and Jim Germanakos who won season four of the hit television show they would give you a resounding YES! This article recaps the incredible story of the twins success,prada sneakers, the importance they placed on keeping a positive attitude and how they are now helping others.
Bill and Jim Germanakos first stepped on the Biggest Loser scale at a combined weight of nearly 700 pounds. Besides being obese they had health issues such as high blood pressure and cholesterol which increased their risk of heart disease. The brothers lost their father to obesity related disease too early and they did not want to follow down that same path.
As soon as that first weigh in was behind them it was "game on" for the twins. They began their diet and exercise routine and never looked back and in just 8 months they became "half the men" by losing a total of 350 pounds together.
They credit their success to the diet and exercise education they received from the many health professionals associated with the show and to their ability to always maintain a positive attitude. It seemed for the brothers that the combination of attitude and weight loss was the edge that pushed them above all of their competitors.
The twins are now back in the national headlines with their own rapid weight loss system that is sure to inspire! It includes many great diet and exercise strategies and also a copy of Jim's diary which he kept during the show to document his weight loss.
Here are a few suggestions on how to get and keep a positive attitude and achieve weight loss.
1. Find multiple reasons to succeed. The brothers wanted to lose weight because of their health issues but they found additional reasons as well. They wanted to get healthy so they could be better husbands,replica oakley, father and perform better at work,oakley cheap sunglasses, and of course in their case, they wanted to win the Biggest Loser competition
2. Constantly feed your motivation. Motivation, if left to itself will come and go so you must constantly refresh it. The brothers repeated a mantra to stay on track. It was, "to become half the men, so they could be twice the men."
3. Reach for an even bigger goal. Some would say that just losing weight is a big enough goal but the twins saw an even bigger goal to reach. They knew that when they lost the weight that they were going to "pay it forward" and share all the education and experience they had gained with others who were in their shoes.
Attitude and weight loss proved to be the winning combination for the Germanakos brothers and they now want to prove it can work for others as well. If you find them inspirational I encourage you to look into their new weight loss system for yourself.
The first-second combination allows for easy maneuvering and nice "zippy" moves on the streets. If you're expecting the slouched-over, "lone, unloved and apathetic biker" riding position that many cruisers offer, you're going to be disappointed. The best position on this bike is a standard straight up and down, nearly cop-like. It's comfortable, gives you tons of visibility - you're eye-to-eye with drivers in all but the tallest SUVs. Friends that see me on the road say that I look better on this bike than the others that I've ridden - time to have a chat with the wife and see if she likes white or black.The controls have a nice "retro" look,gucci outlet, but they are most definitely modern. Italian bike owners will be familiar with this layout. The clutch is butter smooth, allows for a lot of feathering and never gives a hint of any wooden or binary grabbiness. The instruments all have a slightly retro character, and this is also attractive, down to the speedometer that reads about 10% optimistic.
Looks like Guzzi had some left over parts from my old one, as they read almost identically. Brakes took a little getting used to. I'm more of a "front braker" person, so I usually apply the fronts and then ease the back brake in for a settling effect. Turns out that the Guzzi Linked brakes work well for this,cheap prada shoes, although I adjusted my technique slightly to just use the front brake lever to peel off speed, and the rear lever to get down to business. For those of you unfamiliar, the linked brakes on equipped Moto Guzzi bikes operate the left front disc in conjunction with the rear disc. The front brake lever operates only the front right Brembo.The combination is both effective and safe. Hard to high-side a bike with linked brakes when used correctly, since you can modulate the speed of both wheels with the rear lever.

Sponsored Links