Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 04-28-2011, 04:59 PM   #1
linxizaiwh

Default Jackson 5 Michael Jackson DVD's

Jackson 5 Concert DVDs
Destiny Tour live in London : ( $8 )
This DVD contains the Jackson 5 1979 "Destiny Tour" live in London,Canon 7D DVD Instructional Training Video By Mic,michael jackson ultimate collection mtv, United Kingdom. The concert was professionally filmed at the Rainbow Theater & aired on television. The full show is here & the quality is very good, considering it's over 30 years old. The group puts on an awesome show. The concert is 50 minutes long.
Dancing Machine
Things I Do For You
Ben
Keep On Dancing
Jackson 5 Medley : I Want You Back,michael jackson this is it, ABC & The Love You Save
I'll Be There
Enjoy Yourself
Destiny
Show You the Way to Go
All Night Dancin
Blame It On The Boogie
Jackson 5 - Triumph Tour live in Los Angeles : ( $8 )
This DVD contains the Jackson 5 "Triumph Tour" live in Los Angeles,michael jackson collection, CA from 1981. The concert was professionally filmed. The footage is rare & not perfect quality. I would rate it 6 out of 10. The footage is full screen for the first two songs. Then the picture splits into 4 boxes, with different angles in each box. The audio quality is pretty good. The concert is 47 minutes long & the guys out on a VERY energetic show.
Please visit this link to view DVD screen caps - http://s471.photobucket.com/albums/rr78/angelokeyes/TRIUMPH/
Set List
Can You Feel It
Things I Do For You
Off The Wall
Ben
Heartbreak Hotel
She's out of My Life
Interlude
Medley - I Want You Back / ABC / The Love You Save
I'll Be There
Rock With You
Lovely One
Jackson 5 - "Victory Tour" live in Dallas : ( $9 )
This DVD contains the 1984 "Victory Tour" live in Dallas,criminal minds dvd box set, Texas. The concert was professionally filmed & it is the last tour the group performed together. The video & audio quality are a bit low, but it's still a rare treat. I would rate the quality 6.5 out of 10. Michael also performs some of his solo hits. The concert is in full & a joy to watch. The concert is 1 hour and 40 minutes long.
Set List :
Sword in the Stone Intro
Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
Things I Do For You
Off the Wall
Human Nature" (with "Ben" introduction)
Heartbreak Hotel
She's Out Of My Life
Jermaine Jackson Medley ("Let's Get Serious",Latest Entertainment News Celebrity Gossip Mov,michael jackson dvds collection, "You Like Me Don't You",michael jackson cd box set, "Tell Me I'm Not Dreamin' (Too Good to Be True)")
Jackson 5 Medley ("I Want You Back",michael jackson collection, "The Love You Save",michael jackson ultimate, "I'll Be There")
Rock With You
Lovely One
Working Day and Night
Beat It ( featuring Eddie Van Hallen )
Billie Jean
Shake Your Body (Down to the Ground)
Bonus :
Michael & The Jackson 5 on Soul Train
Jermaine & Whitney Houston performing "Nobody Loves Me Like You Do"
Jackson 5 performing "Human Nature" for charity event
Short 1980's interview with Michael Jackson & Barry Gordy about "Thriller"
Jackson 5 - "Victory Tour" live in Kansas City : ( $9 )
This DVD contains the 1984 "Victory Tour" live in Kansas City, Missouri. The show was filmed on the opening night of the tour on July 6,michael jackson ultimate, 1984.
The concert was professionally filmed & the last tour the group performed together. The video & audio quality are Good, considering its age. I would rate it 7 out of 10. There are some performances that are edited out,michael jackson 69 dvd box set Hitler (Book With Dvd) by Michael Pollock, buy on,michael jackson ultimate collection mtv, but you still get 66 minutes of a great show.
Set List -
Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
Things I Do For You
Off The Wall
Human Nature (with "Ben" introduction)
Heartbreak Hotel
She's Out Of My Life
Jermaine Jackson Solo ("Let's Get Serious" & "You Like Me Don't You")
Lovely One
Working Day and Night
Beat It
Billie Jean

Sponsored Links