Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Income Opportunities Here

Post Your Income Opportunities Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about MLM, downline, upline, matrix, affiliate programs, and other opportunities to help you earn money at home on the Internet.

Old 05-30-2011, 02:25 PM   #1
5641f4mvoo

Default Sudden return of her husband

sudden return of her husband

If you are an imaginative author, please dream how such scenes evolution. Wuxi in Jiangsu Province, one with a 10-year-old wife, quietly waiting for her husband of 20 years. One day 20 years later, they suddenly met, the family what will occur? Is the cry? A hug? Still silent? No, real life is often more than the playwright's imagination, how do you not think, they did so after meeting -.

Gu Xueqing: take the settle to shoot me dead.
Q: Who?
Gu: My baby son. Take this chair, I get up and shot die, on the other side.
Q: This is your first time after many years were to meet?
care: This namely the first time.

His label is Gu Xueqing
, left his home of 20 years in Wuxi. Reunion 20 years later, mini boy face his dad, a chair aloft! Similarly, the wife of Guxue Qing Xian Zhu game, the sudden exterior of her husband, in appending to the centers of malice, or resentment.

race Zhu Xian: I hate, I detest, I say I wish I could go up to bite you above the fight you.

a time to meet people, is the fall of 2008. So, what is the reason that makes the son of Gu Haiming so excited, elevating heaving a chair, threw his father to do?

Q: You first met him when you call him?
Gu Haiming: I did not call him, I saw that day did not call him, he does not speak to me, he's like a stranger saw me, he did not call me, I am not the child also holds the last day, that is that day I went to the person with a lot of my relatives and said let Grandpa take a look to see Grandpa, he is the head do not look at him, that is the case.

Gu Haiming said, the day his wife hold more than 1 year old son in front of her father Guxue Qing. Ye Sunlia first meeting, when the grandfather Guxue Qing is performing very cold.

Gu Haiming: that other people are saying, to make him look by my grandfather to see Grandpa, kids do what they do not know, do not hold over his head was not behold.

Gu Xueqing: talking about lies, he speaks of is meaningless, hideous is shit, not folk mention so, human should not mention such a thing. Regardless of who the son Shuidao Mei, how to listen to his words ah.
Gu Xueqing has more than 60 years old, which first met while the grandfather's grandson, the extravaganza is naturally surprising. More than 20 years, respectively, a conference with one enemy favor muddled, the home in the end how it? Gu Xueqing in the end the 20 years gone? Why such an antagonistic it? This has to be a curious matrimony from the start.

Zhu Xian, who lives in Taihu race town, in 1976, she married Guxue Qing gave birth to her son, Gu Haiming. Gu Xueqing husband is a tailor, sewing machine at home has more than ten days go by, quite good, Zhu Xian game is also very satisfied. However, his son 11 years old, that is, the summer of 1988, her husband Gu Xueqing disappeared.

race interview Zhu Xian:
Zhu: I do not understand.
Q: You suddenly find him gone?
A: ah.

husband did not say hi to fight ran away from home, and most so angry Zhu Xian race, her husband ambition also house always the valuable possessions taken away.

Gu Haiming: ten sewing machines, cordless vehicles, there is an electric bolt machine, then have the equipment, just to say has been good. All of the two hijacked a truck.

Zhu Xian
race once inexperienced, shop around to find her husband's message, to look around, but has not the slightest newspaper. Husband Gu Xueqing the go does not material, fair a few days Zhu race cents distress came.

race Zhu Xian: say how much your husband owes me how much money to come and collect a lot of people are really very much, because when he opened factories, are asked by others money, debt sorts.
the aboriginal, the husband had to buy seaming machines set up factories in children, a lot of money owed by relatives and friends. Is the husband is away in order to hide debt suddenly it? Leaving their widows and orphans, how could this money?

race Zhu Xian: One night they came a dozen men knocked on my door,Lacoste Shoes, saying the money must be repaid today, and I said if I do not how to do it He said it is not someone to move your home.

home array of the expensive things were much the same as creditors push out, eventually leaving only an empty house. The days that emulated, Zhu Xian game with 11-year-old son unattended, desperately went in the fields, the rush hour to do mysterious jobs like cleaning, to acquire some small earnings to repay debt, mama and son's life can be difficult.

son Gu Haiming: I told my mother planted rice paddy back to the inside, My mother told me today that you had, that I have hard, cooked rice Today, the rice somehow, tomorrow, sold, sold the rice, we can assist you buy any new clothing to help me, who knows just meters to the house, next to the people who run Murakami, you owe us Dad money, carry the left and rice. At that time I and my mother would cry, no annual family New Year's children are elated, we are in years ago, only close the door.

Susukida by a few acres of the family, Zhu Xian difficult race and plucked his son, meantime also continue to take care of her in-laws. In the past year, exotic debt has also done gradually, day by day grow up son. Son was married, with grandchildren. 20 years of time passing, as Gu Xueqing husband and father, in the heart of the impression that mother and son have been near to me.

Gu Haiming: do not understand, as one, now I have a father, right, I just think, how casually their own variety, that their children how to specimen is responsible for it, he is not that a little morsel of ah.

away from home for 20 years, either were determined that Gu Xueqing in this life will not come back, Gu Xueqing these three words, in their family is just a symbol only. But who hoping to 2008, left home 20 years Guxue Qing suddenly back.

away from home then why the sudden? Gu Xueqing interpretation of the interview is this, in order to escape a wrong marriage.

Guxue Qing: I am 70 years that a family, marriage and later, that woman (Zhu race cents) and I have been fighting. Amazing, playing noisy, ah, arguing every day for a week.

Guxue Qing said he ran away from home to Shanghai after, first, do tailoring. Then the tailor can not go on, but also to the factory when the laborers, life is very impoverished.

note: you go to Shanghai and became a home is it?
Gu Xueqing: Not marital.
in mind: no more children?
Gu Xueqing: no.

Guxue Qing said that 20 years did not return once his home, has never written a letter, not even played a call phone. However, his son 16 years old, had their own money to Jiali Ji.

Guxue Qing: I have sent over ten thousand greenbacks, I met with as well, to meet noisy, I see she was afraid.

Gu Haiming
interview: he has not had a penny to do responsibility, did not go home too, not mail a cent.

Guxue Qing: I ask my friends to send back, bring back bring back my father.

Zhu Xian
race: I said nice rectitude who want to live, you said Lai Lai had said that you said to my conscience,

Reporter: Do you think all these years, you psychologically, morally they are embarrassed of heart?
Gu Xueqing: no guilty, namely guilt is no, a lot of asset are the result of her own, not my result.

Zhu Xian
race that are 20 years separately, these years Guxue Qing is there to send money home? These problems have now embarrassed meaningless. Suddenly she came back strange Gu Xueqing What is the purpose? Because Gu Xueqing returned home and did not return to their homes, living in something else home. Meet the family's location, even in court, as Gu Xueqing come back to the Lake District, Wuxi City to the court to necessitate a divorce with his wife Zhu Xian game.

Zhu Xian
race: divorce me and said, I said, the divorce can be, anyway, so for decades, no feelings, and have passed a by your previous good demolished without a trace,

in court, Gu Xueqing tough stance, refused to admit the debt owed to leave home, so that my son was picked up a chair Gu Haiming angrily blow him. Since there is no love between husband and wife have, over this divorce case, the court made a decision very immediately, granting Guxue Qing and Zhu Xian accident of divorce. However, so mother and son Zhu Xian did not think race is a divorce, only the first step Gu Xueqing This time to go home. Judge permit the two just announced a divorce,Womens Lacoste Trainers, Gu Xueqing immediately put ahead for the division of property.

Guxue Qing: I now request that my house is my me on the line.

original, Gu Xueqing Before leaving, have a set of old houses. Demolition of old houses in 2006, in agreement with the policy of demolition amends, Zhu Xian and his son points race had three housing.

Zhu Xian
race: Now he comes back, he knew I took several houses, he is to come and gather the house, he is chased from the house.

three houses, there are two sets of 90 square feet, and a 120 square feet. Then the village, and now belongs to Wuxi city, three sets of the total price of the house, far over a million dollars. Gu Xueqing intended compensation for the demolition of the house, should have his share.

Gu Xueqing: Yes I do, I spend money, it should give me bad, then I do not say a word, and now I do not wrong.
Zhu Xian before this season
back off taste to it Guxue Qing suddenly come back after 20 years, why did not see even the face to the prosecution and their divorce? Which three houses currently occupied by their real mother, Gu Xueqing order to get a house, only the first divorce court, before the division of property. Thought here, Zhu Xian game really angry mad.
Zhu Xian
race: I calculate that decades of lull slowly over time, and now the house demolition, and my son married, I would like to have lived like that, and he did not let you givin.

Guxue Qing said that the present three houses, demolition of the old house by the return. The old house is to purchase their own in the 70s, though he left home 20 years later, but he has been head of the family registration Gu Xueqing, so in exchange for a new house demolition, he should have taken. It sounds causativeable, but the waiting game for 20 years, Zhu Xian can be act?

Zhu Xian
race: a relationship with him should kas long asit is my house with my son worked so hard to get out.

Xian Zhu said
race, Gu Xueqing leave the set when the old house to live, because all the collapsed state of disrepair in 1998.

Zhu Xian
race: Then my son grew up, to build up in front of the house,Lacoste UK, made the front of a house, back the old house, disability, and also re-get the.

local neighborhood also be confirmed when the relocation of houses and Zhu Xian race, because she and her son re-build the help of relatives and friends built. Zhu Xian game that old house long gone, since the demolition of housing in exchange for not taking the old house, is she and her son back for a new house built,Lacoste Swerve Trainers, that should not have Guxue Qing share. Zhu Xian to say that race can not be a foothold in the law do?

judge Ying Wu: Zhu race cents as they think, the original houses have been damaged or lost, the wastage of the appropriate legal terms in our command amount, things would not exist, and if base price thing does not exist, the base price of property rights support will be a corresponding detriment.

heard here, while my heart happy Zhu Xian game, but then the judge's comments, perhaps to re-drop bottom Zhu Xian game. Although the upkeep of the house Zhu Xian game, but when they are still in law husband and wife.

Judge Wu Ying: In common, narratives among husband and wife during the subsistence of that generated by the property, regardless of the construction of the buy,Lacoste Tourelle Trainers, the property produced, in general, or as a husband and wife attach property.

If the demolition of houses
are matrimonial attribute, then get 3 sets of resettlement housing for the same. Thought Gu Xueqing 20 years regardless of whether they Nianglia now got houses, have to go by Gu Xueqing points a, Zhu Xian race can not be approved.
Zhu Xian
race: He ran away from home 20 years ago, and his were you, I can not figure out ah.

side, Zhu Xian race still think hard and penetrate what amounts could be that there Guxue Qing Zhu did not match cents to breathe, querying the court to the department of property swiftly. 20 years of turning a blind eye, come back to play this hand, this is actually the next game Zhu Xian exasperation. She judged, I want to tell you bigamy. Bigamy? Gu Xueqing not mortgaged that his previous 20 years had been one before? Now have to report Guxue Qing Zhu race committed bigamy cents, which in turn where to start it?

1992, the year after running away from home is Guxue Qing fourth year, in August of the day, the village head race to find Zhu Xian, showed her a letter, this letter is addressed to them in Shanghai, a village landlord Authority. The efficacy that your village is there a person named Gu Xueqing? He and a 20-year-old woman in my house for a very long time, as I see They is not like husband and wife. In their argue, said Gu Xueqing I heard the woman in the home with his wife and children. But now the woman was fertile again, this thing is tight investigation in Shanghai, please pipe a village council organization. The letter to Zhu Xian race as thunderstruck, but finally a little news with her husband, when she went to Shanghai with his son, want to completely get hold of to understand.

Zhu Xian by race
residence on the envelope, in the Shanghai Jiading a rented apartment, has indeed found a Guxue Qing. The arrival of Zhu Xian Gu Xueqing race was wondered.

Zhu Xian
race: I asked my husband,Lacoste Running Trainers, I said people outside the appearance there who say the woman called Qin Xuefeng, that my sister has a newborn abdomen, I say you how to do what he say who I said, some people say there, he said you told him to come over and ask, I said do not ask, I say, how to solve on how to solve it, he said not to be solved, his stomach had no children.

was getting late, Gu Xueqing that there is everything tomorrow. Zhu Xian kids find a place to stay race the next morn and then went to Gu Xueqing.

Zhu Xian
race: I took my son passed, the foreman said, he left you last night he moved out of 3,4 o'clock.

side finally met her husband, what problems did not diagram out, but her husband evaporated without a trace. At that moment, Zhu Xian game buffet base.

Zhu Xian
race: I am ventilation, I am a human that walked in the street, a man standing on the street I hike slowly, I only see next to a automobile, sitting next to me open, I thought, I Come on by a car trampled, / / ​​/ I really have no idea how can I do, how are the family still a child.

look around the babies, Zhu Xian bite behind to race home in Wuxi. The premier thing home, Zhu Xian went to tribunal race to and Gu Xueqing divorce.

Zhu Xian
race: At that time the plan is also tight, that statement should be landed, or to detect him to divorce, I can not furnish to give up the news I climbed out.

Binhu
Although the court of the zone court, Gu Xueqing all of this is strongly denied, but the game Zhu Xian responded immediately, and she arrived in Shanghai, Shanghai Qingpu District People's Court to college murderer private prosecution, accusing Gu Xueqing guilty bigamy. After the town of Qingpu District Shanghai dragon vicinity accustomed that Gu Xueqing a trio from the early 90s in this live for about 15 years. Wife is Qinmou family members, son Gumou 16 years. Another parade of spectators accustomed that Gu Xueqing long-term and Qinmou cohabitation. Qingpu Area with lofty educate, also accustomed that students Gumou Gu Xueqing father, mother Qinmou.

2009 年 11 months, Qingpu District People's Court, Gu Xueqing guilty of bigamy and sentenced to 6 months. Against Guxue Qing, wanted to advise him not to fight the mind of ​​property, did not anticipate to shift Gu Xueqing sent to prison, it did not expect his son Gu Haiming.

Gu Haiming: at the outset thought he was 60 years age, told him to take it as 6 months in jail, but also quite of that. If he so many older, as is too quite penniless.
remember: then you have point of repent?
Gu Haiming: a little bit, just want to, then just wanted to frighten him, really did not expect him to sit out for 6 months in prison. After all, is angry with me, the father.

Gu Haiming heart emotion a little guilty, but did not because of the opinion of Gu Xueqing jug and have the slightest alteration.

Zhu Xian
Race: Do you have anyone duty to the children, your parents have any responsibility, what responsibility you have for me, I am now struggling to reside up till this level, you want us to drip a not peace.

2010 年 5 months, Gu Xueqing prison sentences, continue to the Lake District, Wuxi City, court, requiring detach property. Faced once afresh launched an attack Guxue Qing Zhu Xian mother was forced to once again react to competition. That Gu Xueqing couples and families for long phases to achieve obligations, and committed bigamy, raising his son alone live more than 20 years, Gu Xueqing act caused great damage to myself. Prosecution in Gu Xueqing shortly after the second, Zhu Xian game also filed a damages suit. Asked Gu Xueqing compensation for cerebral damages, the support payments to his son, and Gu Xueqing take away the property when converted, etc., a total of 17 million.
Wu Ying
Judge: Well, according to the provisions of the Marriage Law 46, divorced, is the fault of the parties is whether the breaks demand, we trust that his prosecution, it tin, that is with the law.

trial referee confessed Guxue Qing and Zhu Xian race squabbles between two people is very special, disputes, long time span, the circumstance also involved in the complex plot, so the Lake District People's Court of Wuxi is also especially careful, has systematized mediation, but both sides difficult to approach an approval. However, the decide in the sense of difficult when no discovery, August 2010, Gu Xueqing sudden withdrawal of the initiative.

Why suddenly withdrawn, Gu Xueqing explanation is that, because I feel some of the current lack of evidence, would like to continue to multiplication new evidence to be sound of a pummel.

Gu Xueqing interview: the opener to my opener, is to get my house back on the line.

very dramatic, the Gu Xueqing case here requires a withdrawal of the division of property, Zhu Xian game there is also the case for damages for the withdrawal.

Gu Haiming: his withdrawal, and I think he told us not to attention about the withdrawal, and my mom did not forget him regardless, and withdrawal on the withdrawal, pay him what you said is also the one who is always perplexed.
disputes between the two parties bring an end to ... temporarily, but the attitude of the current Guxue Qing, it seems that there is the likelihood of beyond beg. V. Whether or not the next Gu Xueqing grumbles, I would like to have a need here to tell a truth, we constantly say, pay attention to legal rights and duties of the additional. A person, as a family member, in the rights enjoyed by the family, and he realized the responsibilities and duties are inseparable. The requirements of rights, we must first consider whether on their own to do what this family responsibility. In addition, rivalry from Zhu Xian who should also be eminent that her property is facing the risk of creature divided, in truth, has her own reasons. Disappearance of her husband for numerous years, could have been according to law and Gu Xueqing dissolution of marriage, but she is not using the law out of this step.

Sponsored Links