Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 08-16-2011, 03:31 AM   #1
SW6y3x8t3po

Default HP's Greater China President Sun Zhenyao retiremen

HP's Greater China President Sun Zhenyao retirement reflections

If this article did not share with you, that was my mistake.
If this article to share to you, you have not read, you do not continue to reprehend me detours.
If you read the article, you say do not read half the time, indicating that you have a
If you read, you find this article just to speak about the great facts, that your life experience is not enough, you need to put this article collection, a few years out of touch the wall, badly beaten and then come behind, read, you will deplore their ignorance.
If you have read, that makes sense, then shelved, continue into the mobbed subway, yesterday, still with their own ideas to think about their own future, your life will continue to repeat yesterday's location.
If you have peruse, that it was a somebody who has, aboard the counsel of your life and you are willing to acquaint you with his thoughts to adviser their future life, in terms of your success is not difficult, the hardship is that you Can I use this treatise has been urging his fancies.
If you have read, that it was a elder in his lifetime to write an article for your advice articles, and he shows you already have a similar life experience, by the time you continue to work hard and accomplish great difficult, the difficulty is whether you can put your own life experience and share it?
make sure the depth of experience, perception and width of the decision. Your life is it? Greater China President Sun Zhenyao

a elderly reflections on life and work
I have one amusing observation, and extra foreign companies are 25-35 year-old white-collar workmen, laborers over the old of 40 is fewer, 2 or three-year-old foreign personnel is high-spirited, but foreign companies around the age of 40 managers is very mortifying. I've watched 40-year-old director of the handy people, mostly foreign companies have been switched in the last bound mostly private, for example, Jun Tang. The success of foreign workers is largely the company's success, not individual success, Siemens than those of the United States great, but does not average that the United States than the Chinese managers of Siemens boss mighty,Nike Shox R5, or even distant aggravate. And into the foreign companies often do not comprehend this early, 90 percentage of his success deserving to their competence, in fact, just another foreign company does not give results, general manager of China, what a great impact. Well the question is, when these managers extra than 40 years antique, they convert very tall salary demands, but their talents are not so superior in fact, as a foreign company's boss, how would you select? Some are just not high salary, to a bit leaner vigor ruddy Pei young people, some, why should you use?
from the on example, you can actually see the trajectory of our work, twenties and thirties, when the pressure of living is still relatively small, the body is still relatively good, upon the better parent body, the following has no children, do not also mortgage, no children to campus, when a small foreign companies is still very shine white, earned more than enough flowers. But after all, to marry and have children who, once and for all, would the old, the age of 40, parents and old, and to see a doctor to take medication, should someone concern, they must have the mortgage, to guide a basic chaste living, to raise a baby needs at that time ... ... was important enough to spend much money. So, look at the work, should look beyond before, the moment is higher or lower can not say what.
From this point on, I'm not too concerned about the first job in favor of the salary, but no need to compare with the first job's salary, which is just out of medium school students is mutual. Normal about 35 years to work, which is like a marathon, and marathon real difference is that this game is not professional players, everyone is only one opportunity. To know thatthere are not many people even insist on the end, most people finally come to end, and only a few people ran to the end, so at the beginning of time, grab a leadership position and did not make much sense . If the community when he first entered into the top 500 companies would be able to get the 3k-6k / monthly wages, and some special technical personnel may be skillful to 8k / month, the problem is, how much to take 5 years afterward? Estimated 5k-10k is very a lot. Although the high beginning point, but the boost was restricted,Nike Shox Torch, and, behind the young male to catch up with increasing pressure.
two days ago I inquired one of my sales, you will be a couple of these things would have academic two years, but the new salary is required only your half of that time, how do you do?
profession as a sporting accident, a preliminary circular, semi-finals, terminals. Preliminary time we all just into the community, most of the strength of the mean person, this time a little solemn exertion to make people stand out a bit soon, so some people in their twenties to do with the manager, who later also some finally won the preliminary round, more than 30-year-old became the manager. Then the semi-finals, semi-finals are to participate in the preliminary round to win, everyone some capacity, not a problem on the intelligence, then you want to obtain this time is not so easy, simply a mini effort and scrupulous enough, have a strong insistence, to know how to rely on the strength of the crew, to know how to rein in people's minds, have long-term vision ... ...
looks to win the semi-finals is not easy, but, is not so difficult. Because the statutes of this world is to give people a little success at the same time people become complacent, just won the Preliminary often do not know is just to win the preliminary round, with a little success up a heap of people will become complacent, that they have know all, do not need to re-learn, they will think that he could not further their cause is not a. Although they are still difficult to handle with, but they do not patience, there is no visitor, the measure, and no clear long-term vision. Like an vexed ox, although turbulent, will finally be vanquished, but won the rematch as the matador is the same person, not rash, followed his own beat, slowly running out of patience and physical opponents. After winning the semi-finals, is a very amazing about the professional managers, and became general manager of small and medium companies, large company's vice premier in charge of tens of millions or even hundreds of millions a year business.
final finals come, to be genuine I have not won the finals, the final crucial ingredient for only with their own presumption, this time winning or losing may be written as martial arts, as we all is the master, can only wait for the other gathering made a mistake, in order to accessible beat the opponent is not possible, in addition to all the stops on, need a little fortune and time. The laws of the world continues to play a role, won the semi-finals of the people have not only haughty, they are often opinionated and listen to other people, some people become peppery temper, the mood became impetuous, the body becomes worse, their biggest antagonist is their own, in the final to do is not defeated by their own, waiting fall butmeone to be their own beat. This sport is the same as the last game among the master, to see who will win the final few mistakes.
Second, the source of the work
you pessimistic? Your work, OK?
have done fknow next to nothing ofme time did not feel very happy after work? There did not feel into the wrong line? Do you feel he did not deserve the dispose? There did not feel like work to work every day is a bitter muddle? Have wanted to alteration jobs? In fact, there did not feel the company did not initially think so well? Do you feel this job is to find the elemental because of the pressure to survive, it is not suitable? You get what you want from work to get it? What you happy every day?
a lot of people angry on the horizon, have you ever thought, why do not you happy? Why are you angry?
In fact, the source of your unhappiness, because you do not know what! You do not know what they want, so you do not know what to pursue, you do not know what to chase, so you get nought.
I always feel that his career first concern is their own, what they want? Most people probably thought about this issue, the only idea is - I want a job, I want a good salary, I know everyone's desire for pay, but you want every few years do it all overto find a job in the process it? You want this for every year of work and salary worried to spend it? Do not want it, like really want to know. Harm than good, not because it desperately thirsty to beverage poison. The more anxious, the more that they need a job, the more starving, they want to know, the more disposed to failure, your experience is getting worse, people who work under a look at your resume to frown. So you Yuehe Yue thirsty, the more thirsty to drink more, into a vicious circle. We can only lament untimely or unjust things, only to vent up a horizon, which find resonance in the loser's nothing a little psychological poise. Most people have to survive the pressure, I also have to survive the pressure there will be a lot of anxiety, active people will get power from anxiety, and negate people will be as anxious and disoriented. Everyone must make choices under pressure, which is distressed, like matter whether you do not like mentioning.
general we are dealing with momentous asset and things into someone urgent, if it were not for the important object will all urgent things apt do. Such as physical training is important to preserve a healthy entity, and a doctor is pressing materials. If you do not discipline to stay healthy, it will often worry because pain. Another instance is the important entity to bombard, yet bombard is the emergency, if only pay care to fire obstruction, we have to often fire. Looking because work, also, would like their own to what is really important thing, seeing for go is urgent materials, if I were you nice, it will always find go. Often urgent matters gives a relatively great oppression, forcing people to do quickly, relatively speaking, yet the important thing is not so many oppression, maximum people do things that are oriented in the pressure, below pressure, always felt namely non- urgent things to do 1st, the result is always full of fire, never-ending time. (Many people also like the fire brigade's work for engaged as the ache, merely too because there is no work to do important things.) Those who mention they heed to live in misery in order to survive so numerous friends, today is complicated to find a job you did not The important thing to do, is the outcome not the occasion. If today you still as eager to get a job without thinking, then maybe in the future to continue to bear the ache of seeing for work results.
I always feel I have to say the heading of cumbersome point, need a lot of thought, laughing to melodrama than the Tang to the boring topic of armed police, whatsoever, there is no simple success, successful, to pay the amount. Please forget always the pressure to survive, think this life is what you want most? Therefore, the most important things, like a good first what they want.
Third, what is Microsoft did a good job there
Tang Jun, a lot of young people feel that this university is that they aspire to a career, I made a post in Tsinghua forum students who are bothered by these, that When students want to go abroad or to foreign companies, but now it seems, I was right, Jun Tang to a grand, grand founded by Mr. Chen, a personal company. A extremely taught returnees in the top 500 companies in the high salaries of water, which is about the nightmare of many young people, the problem is that each year graduates are doing in this nightmare, but only 500 good jobs.
people are to face, and it is like comparisons, even at work like comparisons, regardless of whether it is not what you want. We believe that foreign companies very good, but good where? Well, they better office space, which is what you want it? They peregrination to live a better hotel, this is what you want it? A foreign company would be envious of other people's work, which is what you want it? That anything is for others to see, why do you want to live so hard for others to see? On the other hand, the general welfare of their salary, and not especially great, they are less opportunities for promotion, it is difficult to achieve very high-level supervisor, nevertheless they often dislike overtime, but did not defiance not to work overtime, because is a human stem You want to clear it? 500 must be good? What job is to consider what you want, or think what other people want to see?
most of my college students are to the United States, and even graduated so many years, also recently went abroad. Abroad is really so good? My college students, most or Ph.D., postdoctoral fellows, visiting savants struggled, as yet only a decent at an American university to get a prim instructing. What is difficult when the servant professors? I have several cousins ​​also went abroad, and their parents at family solo, no one to catch on, there are several people collapsed at home, no one knows, to go abroad, really so glorious it? Like someone said, That you think is the best, because you really understand, or because people say he is the best? Even if he is the best for others, for you must be the best of it?
for what they want, they should know best, the outlooks of others not so important. Many people are always other people's attitudes are often inspired by the views of relatives, friends, attitudes, views of colleagues ... ... The question is, who you really are to lead a life? Person's life than their parents life outcome, nor is it a prequel to their children's life more than a friend's life outside the part, only you is responsible for his own life, others can not and can not take this responsibility. Make their own determinations, at least until the end, their nothing to apologize. For most people, normal intelligence, no major determinations made right or wrong, no matter how variety of choice, you can try. For example, you do not test yourself on that school, not into this industry now, this life does not go up? Will it fail? Not necessarily.
I think good work should be suitable for your work, specifically, is to give you what you want to work, you may be in order to amount how good your work, and not take the company's size, scale, foreign or state-owned enterprises, is not known, is not a listed company to measure. Small companies, not necessarily a good company, a lot of work to make money, not necessarily a good job. You still must first figure out what you want, if you do not know what you want, you will never find a good job, because you always only see what you get, you get, are you do not want.
possible, the best, has been on your side, but, you do not learn to adore. Not something people are always staring at the disbursement of those who have got something.
four ordinary
I base the Chinese people and foreign inspirational inspirational presence is very different from China's more to encourage people to set a great inspirational volunteer, Revival, one day as rich as you. And abroad to encourage people to stand up to more inspirational real life, face the plight of ordinary people, although the result is as wealthy as you, but not the same as the starting point, relatively speaking, I think the latter is more naturalistic in operation, while the sometime needs piled with 999 losers to a successful story.
we are all ordinary people, ordinary people mean that the probability of this is quite accurate. Therefore, we will not purchase a lottery of 500 million, we will not be Bill Gates or Li Ka-shing, we will not fly fall, few of us who will be affair success, 30% of us who will divorce, most of us will live over 65 years old ... ...
So you are meditative what they want when the search for Li Ka-shing such as Bill Gates or who depend on life, and look at the article I wrote will not let you become them, even if you become them, and definitely not my credit this article. Target was higher for people who enjoy the dare is good, but for most ordinary people, but relatively easy to become discouraged and depressed, it is easy to give up.
look back and say, Li Ka-shing 50 times less money than you, he is more than you unhappy? Perhaps. There are no more than 50 times you happy, naturally not. He also fun than a double you up, even now you may not be happy. Not find what you want, and others games, more than anybody else quest for higher and more intent than anybody else. Although this goal is very intent as Li Ka-shing, but you would not necessarily pursue this goal and objective process to be happy, but basically you can not do. You must listen to your interior voice, looking really happy to make you get something, and that is what you want.
you ambition, alternatively we call it the target, in fact, and not ranking points, you do no absence no one else because of his lofty goals and I am sorry, actually attain their goal of success, success small, merry is the same. We chase success, in fact, namely the pursuance of happiness brings success, not success itself. Career path, we ambition be the competitive intellect constantly blindfolded, forget the pursuit of what namely forgotten is what makes us happier.
society flourishes on the news a lot of these messages will always be in our hearts which set off a lot of ripples, ripples become more waves, the waves of the heart in addition to carrying your goal knocked the ship, and will not make you a luck overnight. The thief did not get pounded on Annaibuzhu, or mind movement, or a massive sense of injustice, do you really want to call a thief, but did not dare.
I had ordinary days, to ordinary people's happiness, at fewest, fall comatose at night slumber.
5, quit and accumulation
first like to say work is a need for sensible things, so do not play individuality at work, on the horizon you may feel very private and people applauded, not the tel company Gas Company because think you are very private and free up your bill. When you are very handsome to bag your boss, when you excavate up some cool to the recruitment of HR, or to take or pay bills, but you have less time to make money, in counting to yourself, no one losses. I do not thing
quit, but quit not solve the problem, but the consequences of prevalent job-hopping is to let people feel no loyalty at all, and can not work without distraction. A lot of people looking for work from the Internet, a lot of people looking for work sites are often out of some silly idea, to kas long asthey are conducive enterprises, of way, profit from their own viewpoint, we frequently change jobs more frequently the more business they are looking for work booming, so encouraging people to quit their job. So they will often tell you that you get less salary, and you enjoy the benefits worse, is As a result you will not feel at ease, whether you jump a tank to solve the problem,Billige Nike Shox, whether it is more fun, that they have no control.
To discontinue is definitely a problem, in general, the problem occurred, is immune to conceal a lot of people quit because one access or variant are not happy, if this is not happy at my new company does not decide, then the next most companies can not afford to have resolved. You must believe that 90% of cases, your enterprise is not so bad, you think good companies are not as good. As Siege says, Change in the surroundings you do not know what will encounter problems with this, as in the present to solve the problem out. A lot of problems while you really want to solve the time, perhaps not so difficult. Sometimes you think the problem is not solved, in fact, that merely
life tangles and turns of the curve should be ascent, sometimes encountered is always low but the trend is airing up, not as often as the pulse back to the opening, I have seen a lot of interviewers, more than 30 years old, forty-five job experience, as many as 3 years each, ranging from 1 year, 30-year-old back to the beginning when starting from an entry-level jobs dry up, get the basic entry-level salary, and 20-year-olds to contend, Why do not feel a bit hard? Those days are better than what?
I am not in favor of an industry for more than three years after the industry, basically, 35-year-old former chief by working hard for our survival, the survival of the age of 35 rely on chief accumulation, this accumulation, including interpersonal relationships, experience, contacts, word of mouth ... if often change industry, representing the accumulation of years wasted, everything from scratch, if it was double the industry, only about 35 years old 5 years of accumulation, but not changed in the industry a With at least 10 years of accumulation, who dominate? 2-3 years to work, when many people think is not working well, as if to a bottleneck, feeling bored, wanted to resign, even for an industry, I feel so all can put aside all the troubles, much better. Actually, this just makes you start from scratch, to the time will occur and the difficulties of the original industries, survive on the cross took a huge step up, to know thateveryone goes via this process, each person's career comes cross a few bottleneck, you survive the others do not survive you ahead. Long-distance running who will know, the beginning of the very easy, but soon there will be the first uneasy, but after this phase can run for a long period, then the second encounter uneasy, insisted that after the but also ran some, and so along, caustic discomfort each time, until not get on. Most people can not stand the first time, and some people can cling to the second, third even whereas you hold on, but did not go to a few people here, and this chief settled enough to live this life you the.
a job to two or three years time, most people will become proficient at this time tend to fall into the constant repetition,Nike Shox Turbo, a lot of people will feel weary, some people will feel that they have get to know everything, so do not disturb to seek progress. Change jobs often lose interest because I think, and feel that they have completed the game. In fact, this time the game has only just begun, work two or three years, regardless of whether the customer relationships, contacts, men, relationships and leadership in the industry's glory ... ... these are not enough, but the results were slightly always feel good, everyone felt terribly steel with customer relations, felt very good reputation in the industry. In fact, you can say for sure, definitely not, at this time or the energy to come up to the first two years, moving steadily, accumulating only just begun.
you know ample about your purchasers? You know his biggest worry is? You know enough about what your foreman? You know his biggest worry is? You know ample about what your hands? You know his biggest worry is? If you do not know, how can you feel that they have accumulated enough? If you do not know, how do you let them help you a favor, do you want them to do? If they do not do the things you want them to do, how can you successful?
six, waiting
This is the most impulsive people do not like the topic, did not want to say that this topic, because it will cause too much argument, but I do not propose, and discuss that, but considering the career long-term intending, this is a can not dodge the topic, resolved to write about, do not like it please leave it.
not always dress the red light will be buffet along a automobile, not every criminal will be caught, not every mistake will be punished, not every corrupt official will be shot, not your every efforts will be awarded, not every time you see someone insist will not be able to pay every point you get a fair return, not each one of your good intentions can be understood ... ... This is the troubled earth. Well, morals are not good enough, but you have the courage to overturn the morals of it? If not, you have a better solution to it? Many times, people need a little patience, a little confidence. Everyone always turn to several injustices, normally, is the best way to wait for peace of mind.
many times we need to await, need to loneliness, waiting at present belongs to you. Chow Yun Fat await too, had to wait for Andy Lau, Stephen Chow to wait too, had to wait for Faye Wong, Zhang Yimou have to wait too ... ... to see their now successful adults, you may have to wait and see had their patience? Have you ever seen a avenue vendor in the street Golden Horse winner? Have you ever seen a team of people in Devon community theater to an crowd that comic? You may have seen Stephen Chow's role are not even a line? Each victor has a deep depression of the day, I can almost assume the look out their heavy drinker, I can imagine them struggling to survive anguish. In their lives the most pretty in the gorgeous days, they want to succeed, but empty-handed, as you immediately. No guarantee that they will be successful in the future, and their alternative is durability of loneliness. If at the time they always talking about the
some people who I do not understand why the do not have to than I have the ability to sit on my head, older than I would have to be my leading it? Why do some Black people do not need to be able to make money? Why just the time of reform and prologue up people can be so easy to make money, and when our turn, what should be formalized? One day I suddenly thought, I was in school when they were struggling in the community struggle, they struggle in the society has accumulated more than two decades, we have fashionable people come, some of them I like, I is not in to be fair, this is to pillage me. I quest too quick, because I could not help but alone. Twenty-year-old man, no money,Nike Shox, no career, there is the lust to flourish.
always be setbacks, and people will always be low, and always will be, when not understood, people always must be humble, when these times it is precisely the most critical life time, because we are frustrated, and most people could not pass this threshold, you can too, you will be successful. At such moments, we need to be patient, to wait with confidence, I believe, will not give up your life, opportunities always come. At least, you're young, you do not go to jug, no students can not cure the disease, since there is no debt owed is not. Unfortunately, far more people than you more than than you fortunate people, you scared of what? Way to go tread by step, although it approaches the end of a very exciting step,Nike Shox R3-R4 Combination, but most of the pace is amazing even boring, but without these steps, unable to bear the ordinary or boring, you can not usher in the final once and for all those excited people.
adversity, God help your competitors out of area. You know, you feel good and others feel good, you could not get on, others, too, do not tell people you can not hold, it would only grant others to wakehold trust that competitors look at you smile face, detriment of positiveness out of the race. Victory belongs to those who have the patience of the people.
in the most desperate, I will go to the movies When all the people quit, I do not lose wish, I do not give up. Sitting in the car every day after work, I like buzzing

originally posted Li Yiji friends, then I was like, rebuilt here:
everyone wants their own unique special person
his mouth golden key nativity, reborn to a good home, work to the Power Authority to take such a small salary 1w probability event, of course, the best turn their
Red Army twenty-five thousand, labeled as right-wing counter-revolutionary, work hard to martyrdom reputation to the skirmish, best left to parents and grandparents people
natural, not each person will get eaten bitter return
However, anybody time, each vested interests behind either his grandparents and even parents struggling with sanguinary struggle to pay life figure
envy other people have a good father, no not
problem is that your next generation, there will be a good dad?
The question of why not to have the same probability of winning? I can only ask: Why do category tournament, and apes can not have the same probability of winning?
normal culling. Monkey's conscience is not necessarily humble than you, but you have dozens of annuals backward the mutation of apes collection.

Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2011, 04:32 AM   #2
vwxy377
General of the Army

vwxy377 is on a distinguished road
Wink is an

is an exponent wow gold of Dandelion.' Unnoticed by replica louis vuitton them, Mr. Tagomi compressed his eyes. 'Who gucci replica outlet stands opposed?' Pervasive Tedeki asked. Mr discount mlb jerseys Baynes' phonation came to Mr. Tagomi. .
vwxy377 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 05:37 AM   #3
nopq362

Talking What is your theme

'What is your theme wow gold sir? If I'm not offending you wow power leveling to ask.' 'I inquired as to the wow power leveling Minute,' Mr. Tagomi said. 'The Runescape gold Time for us all. No flying wow power leveling lines. A atmospherics hexagram.'.