Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Income Opportunities Here

Post Your Income Opportunities Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about MLM, downline, upline, matrix, affiliate programs, and other opportunities to help you earn money at home on the Internet.

Old 04-12-2011, 10:15 AM   #1
jhjkrhsd
Major

jhjkrhsd is on a distinguished road
Default Office Enterprise 2007 Joel on Software

Stack Overflow (the organization) is now Stack Exchange 09 Mar The snack place at Stack Exchange acquired a wee upgrade these days:Uncover why (and go through towards the stop to learn the way to get your own private StackExchange sticker) in the Stack Overflow Blog site.Careers 2.0 (by Stack Overflow) 23 Feb One day, you’ll be telling your grandchildren about finding a programming work, model 1.0. You'd deliver a “resume” to a “recruiter.” It integrated all sorts of foolish material needed through the esoteric resume ritual (foreign languages spoken, no matter whether or not you play ultimate Frisbee, Microsoft-veteran standing). This so-called “information” was utterly ineffective at determining whether you could possibly program or not, but when you spelled everything proper and implemented suitable fonts, you could are available in to get a day of interviews at which you'd be asked to execute mundane programming tasks on a whiteboard.Careers two.0 is right here!Does your employer individual your facet assignments? 11 Feb There is a astonishing quantity of misinformation available about regardless of whether software companies own the perform that a programmer does within their spare time.From my solution towards the question on solutions.onstartups.com:Currently being an employee of a high tech corporation whose products is intellectual means that you will have made the decision that you prefer to market your intellectual output. Examine the entire factor right here:If I am working at a company, do they've intellectual home rights for the stuff I do in my spare time? FogBugz/Kiln Demo 03 Feb When you weren’t capable of make it for the FogBugz/Kiln entire world tour, a video clip of my presentation is up now on YouTube.(For those who have a higher bandwidth connection, check out the “720p” possibility, which exhibits the screen a lot more obviously.)Stack Overflow 2010 recap 24 Jan (reposted from your Stack Overflow blog site)2010 was an positively astonishing yr right here at Stack Overflow. We grew from 7 million website visitors to around 16 million, placing us in Quantcast’s major 400. We raised $6 million in venture money, and we went from three complete time staff to 27. We developed a 7500 square foot office in Ny, and we launched a lot of new attributes and online websites, like Stack Exchange, a network of 33 Q&A web-sites on diverse topics from cooking to computer science. Stack Exchange grew 51% in December alone. Wow.The expert Q&A model that Stack Overflow pioneered is really functioning. The statistic I’m proudest of is the percentage of questions that get a good solution, through 80% (and many of the new Stack Exchange sites have 100% reply rates!)Traffic The true measure of success for any Internet enterprise is how often people come up to me in swank hotel lobbies and offer to buy me meals, let me use their corporate jet, etc. But since there is a great deal of disagreement as to ways to measure that, we track a reasonable proxy known as “eyeballs,” on the theory that if a site is useful, people will load it up within their browsers and eyeball it.Traffic to Stack Overflow grew 131% in 2010, to 16.6 million global monthly uniques. *Uniques* are counted by cookies, so the number of human beings is less. We also measure the number of page views (the best level pages loaded, which doesn’t count images and supporting files),Office 2007 Serial, which has similarly grown from 31.8 million per month to 72.8 million per month, i.e. 129% growth.Based on the number of people who do come up to us in hotel lobbies, we’re pretty sure that ALL the programmers in the earth use Stack Overflow. (Source: completely made up. But seriously, when was the last time you met a programmer who didn’t use “El Stack”?) In order to keep growing and making the Internet more awesome, we have to expand into new subject areas, like Molecular Biology and Harley Davidson Belt Buckles. That’s what Stack Exchange is all about. Stack Exchange growth is insane. In six short months, we’ve gone from zero to 1.5 million monthly guests, growing 51% in December.If, as planned, we continue growing at 51% a month, we will be bigger than Facebook in 15 months. We’re ALREADY bigger than ocn.ne.jp (No, I’ve never heard of that either. But we’re bigger). Jeff and I are already planning who will play us in the Aaron Sorkin movie. (Tyler Labine and Zac Efron, obviously.)Now, obviously, all this TRAFFIC isn’t worth a point if people aren’t finding answers to their questions. That’s why our favorite issue to measure is “percent of questions answered.” And not just any solution will do, either: to count a query as “answered”, either the original poster has to accept the reply, or a third party has to upvote the answer. This is where Stack Overflow really shines compared to other Q&A sites: we actually get questions answered. 3 of our web-sites actually have 100% solution rates!New Web sites Last summer, we relaunched Stack Exchange as a democratically-driven network of web-sites on topics chosen by our users. Some of these online sites are directly related to programming (for example, Game Development), but some are quite far afield, from English Language toCooking.We call it the Stack Exchange network, and at StackExchange.com you will discover a directory of all of them, along with some hot questions, statistics, leaderboards, and other tools so that you can follow the sites and tags that you’re interested in.We learned a long time ago that the only way to get questions answered promptly is to have a critical mass of knowledgeable users, so we have an onerous process called Area 51 where websites are proposed, discussed, and voted on. If a proposed site doesn’t have critical mass, we just won’t create it. Even if it does get created, it has to maintain a certain level of traffic and quality or we’ll close it down.So far, 13 internet sites have gone all the way through the Area 51 process and launched. Dozens significantly more are already in beta. Hundreds even more are in active discussion and will launch when they reach a critical mass of interested participants.The development team has been knocking out new characteristics at a constant pace. They made an astounding web-based chat system, and we’ve added literally hundreds of new characteristics and improvements to the core Stack Overflow engine which we roll out continuously.The business In the beginning of the yr, Stack Overflow LLC was just 3 developers operating from home. In the spring, we raised $6 million in venture funds from Union Square Ventures and a long list of celebrity angel investors, which allowed us to expand rapidly. We hired a team of great people,Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus, including several of the high-reputation users that you know from Stack Overflow.We now have community managers, a sales team, two total time system administrators, and Very Important Administrative Overhead like myself, but most importantly, we have a very great team of developers, in Ny and around the entire world, building the next generation of cool features, like the important “wheel of blame” feature, which we can run at any time to calculate precisely who is responsible for anything that went wrong. (Contrary to popular belief, it’s not always Jason Punyon.)To create place for all these people, or, at least, those who live in Ny,Office Enterprise 2007, we rented a 7500 square foot, class A, super-elite batcave in New york and then fixed it up to be nice, with cool furniture including Aeron chairs and height-adjustable desks, and lots of glass to bring views and daylight deep into the batcave. And of course, we have private offices with a half dozen gigantic 453-inch monitors for each developer. And there is an amazingly cool Star Trek couch. Does your organization have a Star Trek Couch? *I didn’t think so.* We also have Rovio, a little robot that our remote developers can use to visit the office “virtually.” (There. I said “virtually.” Are you happy now?)Overall 2010 has been a real breakout year for Stack Overflow, which is now the largest programmer website in the earth (source: me) and the best, fastest-growing Q&A website in the earth (source: also me). We’ve acquired an incredible team firing on all cylinders, so we’re really looking forward to 2011.The Wikipedia of Long Tail Programming Questions 05 Jan “Have you ever noticed how certain questions arrive up again and again on Stack Overflow online sites?”— From your Wikipedia of Long Tail Programming Questions, around on the Stack Overflow website.Stack Exchange for Jewish Life and Learning 09 Dec It seems like Stack Exchange is the perfect platform for questions about Jewish observance. After all, most of the Talmud reads just like Stack Overflow: a query, followed by multiple solutions,Microsoft Office Professional 2010, usually with the highest ranking solution appearing first. The number of questions is infinite. Once you will be interested in participating in such a thing, please commit to the proposal nowadays.Earth Tour - last chance 21 Oct Due to unexpected demand we’ve been doing work with the venues for the upcoming FogBugz Entire world Tour 2010 (incorporating DVCS University) to seek out alot more space. We already have far more than 3154 people signed up and in some cities, we moved to a larger venue to accomodate everybody.That means that there is still area in most cities in the event you haven’t signed up.In the event you arrive, you will see me give a demo of FogBugz 8.0 and Kiln two.0, and we’ll give you a an individual hour introduction to distributed edition control ... how it works, how it’s different than the version control you know and love, and methods to set it up to create your life easier. There will also be coffee and cookies, and a chance to meet Fog Creek people and other techies from your town.Sign up now, it’s free! Hurry up—it all starts next week. I look forward to meeting you in person.PS: If you ever get waitlisted,Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise, don’t despair. The night before each event, we will email everybody begging them to cancel if they know they can’t allow it to be, so that we can let in people from the waitlist. What happened last yr is that a few people cancelled the night before allowing us to let in all or most of the waitlist.WebApps.stackexchange.com nothingtoinstall.com now live! 30 Sep The first Stack Exchange site for making it all the way through the community creation process is now live and out of beta!webapps.stackexchange.com is a place to acquire help with web applications. Wish to know the best way to email huge files? The right way to delete your Facebook account? Ways to secretly follow someone on Twitter? Easy methods to backup Wordpress blogs, ahem, Jeff? This is the site.(Updated: Only days after launching, we changed the name from "nothingtoinstall.com" to "webapps.stackexchange.com" because nobody really liked that name!)FogBugz and Kiln (coming soon to a city near you) 29 Sep Thanks to the hard work of the Fog Creek team, including ten great summer interns, we have just released extraordinary new upgrades to FogBugz and Kiln.To kick off the new releases, we’re about to start another 1 of our famous planet tours. I’ll be flying to 20 (yes, twenty) different cities to demo FogBugz 8.0 to anyone who wants to come see it in person.As an added bonus, I’m also going to bring along someone in the Kiln team to teach a one-hour course in distributed model control. If you’ve been wondering what all the fuss is about, this is a painless way to learn the basics of the new generation of version control.The events are certainly free but they always fill up suitable away, so go sign up now! Map generated by the Great Circle Mapper - copyright (c) Karl L. SwartzOld News >>
jhjkrhsd is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links