Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Directories

General Free Advertising Directories This is a list of general free advertising directories.

Old 07-27-2011, 05:41 AM   #1
kdfif6135910

Default nike climate max womens trainers This anthem recal

year: obtain some medication to take.

Commentary: Seeing the company commander will be swept away by rapids, Gong song this years and the soldiers are simply worried.

Sri Lanka that the Ram: the last day, third day, her son back, on the subject, and had to come back.
Sri Ram that: He spent 3 days at home, go on.

Commentary: Gong brush with death in this song, know how to amount the life of a soldier, he let his son into the barracks, but also to inherit his father, to persist to serve this country.

reporters:
Zhou Xiaoping (Yunnan Diqing Jun, director of District Health Center): There are a dozen of his disease, other diseases of his life is still not posture a big threat, the maximum important is that myocardial infarction This disease, this disease is largely deserving to his workload is ponderous, because he is a human and began to work, he is not dreadful, this is real, case in point, there are a few sick, in this place transfusion, then a connection to the call, saying it was a job he pulled into Zhen Liao left, we are after him, he Du often criticized us, saying that the disease of my own I know you will not be so Taijingxiaoguai, I premier work process is over, I I am free repeatedly lose.

Wen-Hua Yang: Fortunately he was inside of a river branches, dead trees behind he stopped, we use the backpack, plucked with a bamboo pole to the company officer, came afterward, while Gong Li is an of this song infantry, very plain, he went to ascertain the company commander, company commander, he said thanks, he said this in my song Gong not forget you, I have to report your bounty, his company commander told him, he said I am a Communist, a naval cadre, he said a Communist Party and military cadres, not to mention namely you, whichever unite, including the folk fall, we will be rushed down, he said the words to thank you, thank you kindness of the Party, thanks to the kindness of the army.
year: You do not get so many, do not mail so much.

British Ze: Right, right. He often told me that the British Ze, you better economic conditions, poor students, funding about you, then I must study with him, I also sponsored five students.

Zhang Ruan: He is so, those wounds are covered, and covered, and to the people are very spiritual, very dignified kind. Reporter: Finally, his body quite tortured, he will narrate you it?
Reporters: Gong in the name of this song in Tibetan language what does that average? Gong song means a Lord, but we see that we have lived in the navel of the Gong song, not god, he is a male, a good male, a soldier, in the average longevity of this, but unfortunately he Hidetoshi died young, left us so early, he put all his life, gave the Shangri-La, we are here today, he still can feel the subsistence of life.

Commentary: Gong Jianping credits graduate from the Military Academy, this time to stay in Kunming, Diqing plateau or return to live his life faced with distinct choice.
Gong Jianping: he had also talked with us, family life, especially the needy, which is in rural areas, our family for generations are to see those pictures I can see that living a very hard life, not boast like that. That the Government is also of great help to us, the party also gave us great support, we have this kind of life, there are many ways to repay, I think if you go to the army, from my father's motifs in terms of , I think you go to the army, you can repay a little extra deeply, so let me go to the army.

Lang Youliang (Yunnan Military Region Political Commissar): Diqing plateau in his 24 years, the size of the temple have been to. It should be said that he

Sri Lanka that Ram: I was very much wish to the low-lying zones, because of his recent annuals he is high blood lipids, tall blood oppression, gout, apparent omens are those that I wanted a low altitude where these diseases are of his excellent nice.

year: This is my mind.
Commentary: The two of them the alternative of conflict, the son of Gong Jianping Deqin back home where my grandfather for advocate.
correspondent: that command.
Commentary: March 12, 2008, Gong's mother died in this song, this song Gong Deqin satisfied in back home village.

year: hand how you say it?
Sri Ram that: he is not to discuss, especially dolls, he would not discuss his decision to the thing, anyhow you must obey.
Gong Jianping: Because I think I was theoretical, I think are particularly good in the level, every score in the altitude few, I think there is hope, I can test to the local campus, where I am looking ahead to academy life, will determine if the high school I went to Kunming Army Institute of Tibetan secondary school affiliated, then later on I had to face the army, so I think do not want to go to the army.
Sri Ram it: because he also favor his this vocation, and he likes to wear this uniform, from the advent point of view, his preference set of uniforms, so he wanted his son must likewise be take him this way.
Sri Lanka that Ram: insufficient time being, he said, the absence of Tibetan cadres inside the district, he said, now he says he was guiding when the Military, Tibetan cadres were lacking in the case, he is the merely path out how the line, he said yes.

Reporter: He is very good that the center of a person.
Commentary: Gong Li wanted his son to this song after graduating from junior high school, apply for Tibetan educate affiliated Kunming Military Academy, later when a fighter

Reporter: In truth, many monks from the Gong song up feel as the party's national plan, religious plan.

Commentary: Gong song in the wake of this in time for the mother, Tibet has Some from Tibet Mangkang mother's relatives came to offer condolences talking about the matter, thought wave. Gong to persuade friends and relatives in this song do not listen to rumors, do not participate in trouble, to cherish life has been tranquilize, Gong music from Tibet this in the home aboard a river Mangkang to Diqing Tibetan reliability, he had early termination of the mother's wake.
When the song Jen Green is a long time: because he's done so much good, so the monks can also listen to his words, not to make trouble where they are chapter, do what they should do their own etiquette statute, dedicate themselves to beyond studies.
correspondents: his son in uniform in front of his father when the time to see what he is feeling Gong song?

Gong Jianping: Then I went back inside his home, I told my grandfather that this entity,shoes louboutin 上海商家试点手机以旧换新 5天回收4800余台 -- 浙江新闻网 newspaper, merely my grandfather said his father has to consider, is that we now have this kind of life is really hard to come by As individuals, there are numerous ways you tin work to serve the country, yet for you grew up inside the military family, I think you go to the army, then the access will repay a mini better, so Grandpa told me so.

Zhang Ruan: normally he said Zhang, pain (traffic) to stop, aid me beat morsel, tweak, where his back pain, apt help him beat hard, hard pounding. Did not understand, in front of him ambition influence the myocardial infarction, did not meditation, just thought all rheumatism.
Commentary: This song Gong in peacetime, and the monks also make friends, concerned about their daily lives.

year: a little touch of cold susceptivity, allergic skin a little.
Sri Ram that: he said, you still come back, you still come back here and Tibetan cadres still relatively short, your back, side invisible, then you know, like father, like all aspects of it is also working out better, you still come back, come back if you do not other people how to say my father said, he reprimanded him, you do not come back, others are more bad to say.

year: This is the tolerate, you make no blunder, this is a cold medicine, you can again eat four, six can be.

Commentary: This song in Gong and his comrades of the militia is full of genuine sensibility, Deputy Chief of Staff Yang Wenhua Di Qingjun section opened, Gong and his comrades in song among this period of life and death location.

Reporter: After that is how you communicate?
Reporter: We wanted to know, a soldier and a monk, together, you often speak about what subject?

Correspondent: It was by custom to?
Gong song this there is a merry kin, he wIt��s about timely very rigid exercise of babies.

Sri Lanka that Ram: that command.
Reporter: He spent a few days at home then?

British ze: he is suddenly called me, the British Ze are you act? I Hut,discount christian louboutins, he said you do not go muddle, this matter can not be chaos,nike air max womens trainers, I did not go to chaos. I joked with him, how do I furnish to mess, I do not have chaos. He said you as a monk, a good train, good hymning, you do not go to chaos, the Communist Party's policy is good, why you go to chaos, he told me it that way.

Jian-Ping Gong (Gong song this in his son): I never challenge he talk back. But that time I had with him talk back. I said I really do not want to go to the army.

British ze: he is a person, especially the poor, conditions were very concerned about the relatively poor, so the Hut which is, he often asked if we have problems? There are no monks living without conservation? Are asked.

British Ze: Yes.

Correspondent: This is you see?

Commentary: Gong song this one often to the monastery to visit, to comprehend what is required to help the monastery. He has 4 funding upkeep Deqin Foshan township two broken temple,karen millen wedding dress, when the money is insufficient, he also took money from his home subsidies.
Commentary: Diqing 2 largest temple, Hut and East Bamboo Buddha Temple to do over the go, , Diqing Plateau in the Anning Xiang and Gong contributed to this song.

Commentary: This song Gong in the mother's funeral entrusted to his father, rushed to the temple to do some Deqin monks work.

Commentary: Gong Jianping was confessed to the academy eventually became a soldier.

Gong Jianping: Military Academy graduate, I had the whole army with peerless students, it is three headquarters issued a certificate, is all excellent students can select their own units, you can better prefer their own space I originally wanted to stay in Kunming, because I think after my father retired, and her mother elderly, they can receive them to bench in Kunming, but Dad did not agree.
Zhang Ruan: I saw.

Commentary: the collapse of Lord Buddha Hut received Diqing Jun district officers and men, with the collapse of Lord Buddha's butter flavor we entertain, because Gong in the arrangement of this song introductions, between the monks and the soldiers have this times there is no distance communication.
Reporter: Why did he must let his son be a soldier?

Reporters: military after graduation, he was faced with choices, this time with his father was how to communicate?

Yao Shizhong: We do commerce homes and monasteries, priests such soldiers and civilians to build a fashionable relationship, that is a road, the objective reality in terms of its achieve is very good.

Commentary: army medicinal teams for the temple monks medical services, and sent some of the narcotics.

Reporter: So his son to obey this bid?

Commentary: Diqing plateau 20% of the mean anniversary hypoxia, Gong song stick this in the plateaus for 24 years, long-term highland of life so that he is suffering from high altitude syndrome.
Commentary: Sri Ram did not anticipate her husband to leave that opportunity will never have a plateau, November 2, 2008, Gong song because of this sudden attack of astute myocardial infarction in, fell ill in the office, were rushed to hospital.
Sri Ram that: came back he started to cry, that mother exhale, and he is not nigh, he was sorry for her, he said.

correspondent: He said you came back here, when you think the intonation of the debate Gong song or the same as when a soldier to let his son, say you have?
British Ze (Hut Lama): He often called me, we either get along particularly well.
Zhang Ruan: back (plaster) paste was packed, that is, a floor of paste floor, cut and paste, tear and paste, all covered, knee joints of these have been, seems to be misrepresented way, is close to dense plaster, occasionally playing closed needle, tie needles, at the peak of pain, not stuff what, he had pain tolerance is especially, called people to fight, called people knot.

Reporter: After the death of his mother by custom is to keep by home as 7 days.

Sri Ram that: a little intense at that time, I alarm between them, his father told him that military test, the military, his son did not want the military, he wanted to converge on the high school, he said he After Tsinghua University, Peking University which he ought aspire, he said. His father is, even now the girl did not want a soldier, you have to soldier, his son's apply, must be a soldier, must be a soldier.
and size of the temple of Buddha Ye Hao, Ye Hao abbot, Lama Ye Hao have become friends. So he said, these monks have believed,nike ventilation max 1 上海外滩观光平台 “十一”不向游客开放 -- 浙江新闻网 newsp, some Lama said Gong song how to say, how I do. I deem he also believed by the party's policies, especially believe the party's national policy, so his character here.

Lang Youliang: Yes.
Gongxue Lin (Gong song this in the daughter): We see there is high blood pressure gout, gout because sometimes when he could not walk, the other those who are not said to us.
Commentary: February 5, 2009, 54-year-old Gong in the death of this song, never left his adore of Shangri-La, left his darling camp and love his people.
Reporters: how can he say?

Sri Ram that: he said he was among the Nu River, people were saved, and if that I die, then there is no such a happy day today, and he say this, but also talked about his warfare time, marching mine after the mine exploded, the people back and forth in front of the back as big as those of his own comrades fall a lot, a lot of mash, he said, he did not martyrdom, he is a very fortunate man, he would say this.
Sri Lanka that Ram: told me that the money he leans a little, insufficient, he was saying, in the family to bring a little, gain a bit, then took back a little, multiplication it is a little more than ten thousand.
Reporter: But after he was in uniform, who knows?
Yao Shizhong: Finally, I sent him away, because when he left, I was there, I said Gong song I look you come, I say you have to bring ... to an end it, I said we need you to partition, we Diqing absence you, we men need you, I say to you how I had to bring an end to ..., I say you are a guy, you survive it over, Laogong song, when I cry, when I Han Wan Laogong song, He could have been tightly closed eyes, and then slightly opened, opened I saw he was atheistic, and very black, and also does not help that, and then saw his mouth, and near them a little bit,tory burch julianne 南京路左转进外滩有禁令 外白渡桥不能南向西左转 -- 浙江新闻网, and afterward what did not say so.

Previous
2 Next
Sri Lanka that Ram: To linger 7 days.
Sri Lanka that Ram: 5 days before death he felt that he would one day be recovered, he still has this feeling was that maybe he really dead, I think so. He said he was dismissed from hospital earlier, go back a little earlier, because Diqing partition inside, and now very few Tibetan cadres, he said.
Sri Ram that: he smile, and the two of them in chat, I looked him very happy, his son in uniform, he thought of his lust to achieve, and very happy.

Sri Lanka that Ram: Yes.
Commentary: The breakdown of some crews donated back to the chief Tibetan Living Buddha.

Wen-Hua Yang (Yunnan Diqing Jun area deputy king of staff): In April 1972, the company commander to go on patrol with them, he accidentally fell into the Nu River, Nu River and the water in April or relatively cold, Gong comrades not swim in this song, is particularly scared of the water,cheap air max 95, after the fall, the company commander and then plop on the bound, bound inside the Nu River, pushed him to because both sides are steep precipices Nu,barbie christian louboutin, so even long moved him to, in coordination with other comrades, he pulled when the company commander has been exhausted, so his company commander on the Nu River water will be down by 30 meters.
Commentary: This song Gong three times in a lifetime opportunity to depart the plateau, to the low-lying areas of life, but he always chose to stay in the Diqing plateau.

Sponsored Links