Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Income Opportunities Here

Post Your Income Opportunities Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about MLM, downline, upline, matrix, affiliate programs, and other opportunities to help you earn money at home on the Internet.

Old 06-20-2011, 11:54 AM   #1
mdabid666

Default NBA Boston Celtlcs #20 Allen Green (black Number)

BOSTON — As expected,Cheap Dolce&Gabbana T-Shirt, the news on guard Delonte West was grim. The Boston Celtics reserve guard suffered a broken wrist Wednesday against New Jersey, and as expected, coach Doc Rivers said Friday that West will need surgery. The 27-year-old is expected to miss most, if not all, of the regular season.“He did tests today,” Rivers said. NBA Jerseys Wholesale“CT scan, two or three other tests. He’s out for a while. And he’s going to need surgery. I don’t know what else to tell you.”The injury forced a sudden end to a burgeoning comeback story in Boston. West, originally drafted by the Celtics, had been signed by Boston after his career was nearly ended by a run-in with the law in 2009, when playing for Cleveland.
After a 10-game suspension, the guard returned to Boston uncertain how he would be received, but was cheered by fans and generally welcomed by teammates.He was an immediate contributor off the bench, averaging 6.8 points, 2 assists, and 1.8 rebounds in his first five games back.Then came the broken wrist, adding to the laundry list of injuries the Celtics have already endured in this young season.Rivers insisted that this veteran team knows how to roll with punches like this — absorbing the loss of Rajon Rondo, for instance, with ease this past week.“Look, Rondo was out, and we kept playing and kept winning,” said Rivers. “That’s this team. I think this team, because of the way camp and this season has gone, I think they’re ready for anyone to be injured and just keep playing and keep winning. I think that’s important with this team.”
Birthday greetings
A Hallmark card was waiting at the locker of rookie guard Avery Bradley on Friday courtesy of teammate Nate Robinson. It was a birthday card — Bradley turned 20 Friday, shedding the “teenager” designation at last.An important milestone, to be sure. But the Celtics need their top draft pick to grow up even more if he’s going to be a part of their post-Delonte West guard rotation. Bradley, a 6-foot-2 defensive whiz out of Texas, needs to show that he can step up and help to fill the gap created by West’s absence.The rookie made his first career appearance on Monday, scoring two points, and notching an assist, a rebound, and a steal in six minutes against Atlanta.The Celtics drafted Bradley 19th overall this year, and his importance to the organization is clear.
The birthday boy has been sidelined by an ankle injury most of the season, and has practiced only three times. It shows — he feels a little lost at times, and everything seems to be happening in fast-forward.“When I get in a game I’m just going fast, fast, fast, and that’s because I really don’t have that many reps,” Bradley said.“Sometimes I feel uncomfortable, just because I’m not always out there all the time. When I do get out there, I’m kind of nervous sometimes. But my teammates and coaches made me feel a little more comfortable, telling me to slow down out there.”Rivers said that multiple players will need to distinguish themselves in the wake of West’s injury, singling out Von Wafer as well.“We need to keep moving forward, and somebody else has to step up,” Rivers said.Neither Robinson nor Bradley would disclose exactly what the birthday card said — but by the way Bradley was cracking up at his locker, it was clear that Robinson’s birthday message was more silly than sappy.
Ray is ready
It’s been five years since Ray Allen laced up his shoes in the NBA’s All-Star weekend 3-point contest, NBA jerseysbut the renowned sharpshooter says he’s not necessarily done with the event yet.Allen has participated five times before, winning the contest in 2001, and said he’d like to return.“Yeah, I would,” Allen said. “Depending on circumstances, yeah.”The Celtics have a star-studded history in the event. Paul Pierce is the defending champion, and Allen thinks that the Celtics could have sent a few more to the winner’s circle.“For the longest time, I wanted [former Celtic] Eddie House to participate. Because based on statistics, while he was here, clearly he’s one of the best 3-point shooters in the league. … I feel the same way about Nate [Robinson]. We have some [excellent] shooters,” Allen NBA jerseys said.Robinson is the only three-time champion of the NBA’s slam dunk contest, despite his listed height of 5-feet-9. But he also boasts a career 3-point shooting percentage of .359 — giving him a chance to be the only player ever to win both events.And maybe, opening up the possibility of a Hub-centric trio of Allen, Paul Pierce, and Robinson all in the contest together. Not a bad idea.

Sponsored Links