Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory

FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory FFA's are being used by internet marketers everyday. They are great for adding one or two more sign-ups per week to your free to join programs, and they only take minutes to use.

Old 05-19-2011, 08:21 AM   #1
dkfmg088

Default CPPCC members from the demolition of villas built

CPPCC held the day before yesterday at a panel discussion, speaking in a thick accent, chairman of real estate company in Henan Wang Chaobin Taixing talking about policy recommendations to reduce prices,lunette prada, he suddenly Zhengzhou, the more up to see higher prices, many people can not afford housing, I just put their home demolished villa built in place the building area of ​​16 square meters of three housing price, real estate prices lower than the surrounding sold to the people. The media called me this real estate is called 'civil limit room', to buy a house who told me that developers say thank you. , and Wang Chaobin far across the two rows of one member could not help but said the word, was built in three buildings? He told the media that the 90's of last century, he is already a billionaire.
from the demolition of villas built for him, Because according to Wang Chaobin own account,lunette ray ban, he built three 31 storey building, total construction area of ​​160,000 square meters, a total of 1596 suites. Since last December went on sale, now only a few relatively expensive high-rise's not sold out. Zhengzhou, the average price is 5800-6000 yuan,lunette ray ban pas cher, although housing prices would only sell his 3600-4000 yuan, sales revenue is also a good several hundred million.
But others said, whether people make money not make money, buy at least Wang Chaobin that developers would have preferred better.
news face to face

demolition of the villa, a live office

Wang Chaobin: Bill Gates can donate all the family property, the developer made money to Zuosa? Eat, drink? That does not is a waste?

Wang Chaobin: Premier Wen Jiabao has said a word, exhortations and expectations. I thought to do so. Now I no matter how people say that I am, saying that a show, but for me do not worry.

Wang Chaobin: Well, no, now I did not hear any negative evaluation. Sell ​​the house, I one day I received 28 side banners are buyers who gave it to me. I say to the consumer benefit can not say that I am doing.

Wang Chaobin: I live in that house for nearly a decade, after the demolition of our family now live in the office.

Wang Chaobin: I do not want to move this community, I just want to inspire the industry. I hope other developers to do the same. In my own micro-blog (

Wang Chaobin: Yes, this year I mentioned the cross-border joint proposal, there are dozens of joint members, recommended the Government to abolish the real estate industry, some of the unreasonable supporting the charges, including air defense fees, blueprint review fees, inspection fees lightning, earthquake testing fees. I have calculated that these costs account for about 10% of house prices, the developers certainly will not afford the costs, and ultimately or will be passed on to consumers.

Sponsored Links