Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Old 04-04-2011, 01:51 AM   #1
juag7W4
Sergeant Major

juag7W4 is on a distinguished road
Default to when you want a sleeper on the sleeper

only other 6:50 start dialing. At this point, asked the white, fat brother, 7 o'clock reservation, you Lang a 6:50 on the phone then? For this I was full of white disdain, but if you do not tell him that he would like him fat brother, white, OK, let me tell you, 6:50 to break into the line to account for a good time, so 7:01 to provide first-hand on the ticket, to when you want a sleeper on the sleeper, would like to take votes seated tickets, standing tickets can be like, what? You have to ride the top? OK, find their own bridge hop. PS: breaking in a minute and a half after the operation if you do not automatically break, this time you keep the press 1, listen to booking notes on it.

read my article, people may have the following questions, fat brother, I know the future, in advance Answer:

start seasoned travel stop input, travel date, the station chose Yueyang,MBT Kimondo shoes, results sleeper gone, the election of Changsha, hard sleeper and did not, and finally select the Red Cliff, hard sleeper and did not the, OK, I had to, soft, Hey, there are votes, control him, first one out, Mother's, a quote: 455, do you think of too little, looking for cattle to buy more expensive than this it hard sleeper. Off this afternoon, pick up votes in points, plus 5 dollars, the tickets get our hands on, who cares, anyway come home on OK.
A3: real name is against cattle only, the actual capacity has not been significantly improved, and Guangzhou to Changsha and Wuhan ordinary car it also cut down dozens of vehicles. Real names for all of us to be fair and more. Ordinary cattle have died this year, but still within the cattle, said to be able to get the ID number reported votes. In addition,all love, the high-iron did not engage in real name, which means you do not get tickets last time can also be a high-speed rail back. In addition, the Hunan and Hubei many people do not think that one will buy high-speed rail tickets. We all have to go home a few days to a year ago, when you know cattle can also iron on the 200 charges of speculation. Therefore, to determine if the votes can not buy ordinary iron bar set as soon as possible. How to say than the railway car.
to see my handwriting Raiders (hey, that worm-like handwriting deep as my science students to the betrayed).
1 �ٿ� the possibility of large delays, longer time in the car, and we all know, many people on board during the spring, are able to get to the toilet to pee, even if you pushed the toilet,MBT Sawa shoes, you see the scene may be Landlords in the toilet inside the two men and a woman, this time how do you facilitate? I do not want a big man Dianzhe a night to go with the type of the XXX car, although you can change Seat Soft Seat. . .

fat brother silent ah, well, anyway, to eat each other fart, do not discuss this problem.
2: if, I mean if, again a snowstorm, stay �ٿ� time on the road longer. But this is the assumption that case, do not worry big guy, very good weather this year, uh, make a woman very good.
real reason is:
Q4: fat brother, ah, I always thought that booking is 8 beginning.
everything is ready, waiting to get up, ah, 6:40 am, alarm clock rings, the customary off to sleep. . . Suddenly a Ji Ling, today doing big things, ah, Dousou get up, brush your teeth dress, 6:48 solemn time before the plane came to be, by the way open Baidu, enter the time, and then open the site, all the way to master the remaining amount of information:
3, The Air, the aircraft is actually a good thing, ah, in Shenzhen on the plane pull bubble feces, to Changsha, when still warm, to see the airport's relatives, took out the steaming bowels of relatives said: on the outside is not good, nothing to bring something you can only give you a little Shenzhen native ah, you see it or fresh steaming.

3 �ٿ� may not have air conditioning, most �ٿ� are green cars, very cold.
wish all classmates and friends back home can buy a ticket.
A6: Good question, and because of this. . . . Okay, I admit, I do not know (much easier recognition of later). May be the spring price increases instead.
Q1: sleeper so expensive, why do not you sit Wuhan-Guangzhou, the price almost the same rate in the wind, or select the aircraft?
A2: Because Shenzhen to Changsha, Yueyang, or belong to the Guangzhou Railway Group, a wise and great and very shameless Canton will be full fare prices are considered by broad and deep, which is why the K9004, K9008 fares than the online search The more expensive a lot. Shenzhen to the needs of Yueyang's hard sleeper 310, Wuchang, Shenzhen to the sleeper distance of 300 km and the fare only need 260. White laughs again, then I'll buy a T176 or T68 to Yueyang, Changsha, or under the early count Unfortunately, Canton OK, T176 and T68 for just beyond the Red Cliff, of course, the people can be considered obscene Linxiang blessed, Yueyang to Pro Lin Xiang Xiang and Red Cliff to the same distance, and are taking 107 national highway, so, in permitting the proposed selection T176's hard sleeper, the price seems to be about 220, compared to 90 Yueyang to province, and the time faster, saving both hours. In fact, a friend of Changsha K9004 if not buy if you can buy tickets for Red Cliff, in Changsha, can get off, and prices are almost the same speed a lot. In addition, there may be many people to have not been to Red Cliff, fat brother teach you how to do get off later: the taxi with the driver said, fat brother sent me to the bus stop to go, which is 10 dollars. OK, 5 minutes can go to, if not reporting fat brother name with me, to 5 dollars.
I started from 6:50 landline dial-up, hand his wife a cell phone, also began to dial, redial on this non-stop, of course, this is a test of people's living, many people go to play a half-day, and the result of habitual strong flick of the hand, the call to hang up this time anyone who handed the knife to you, you would have fingers cut off. Therefore, in order to avoid bloodshed: Do not put a sharp object near the telephone.
A1: I admit, take arms wide, like you can pretend to be a crazy man, but the following shortcomings:
ok, taking into account a person's power is limited, but once into the phone but you can set three tickets, fat brother, my heart is a design, some villagers in QQ, with reservations, is not it, saying good by good also and then by easy Well.
1, fares high. Guangzhou to Yueyang to 400, plus the money from Shenzhen to Guangzhou, about 500, and the real expensive than my sleeper.
Q7: Why do not you buy �ٿ� it? Ah well �ٿ� seat.
A5: Do not select Quick booking, please select the general booking can be.
other issues can leave a message, fat brother will do its best to answer, thank you.
A7: �ٿ�, by definition is temporary passenger cars, are small son of a child, must give way to cars. You sit in the car the way you look super express train than others, but you can only eat fart in the back, not comfortable ah heart.

http://hcp.sz.bendibao.com/yupiao/
yesterday determined to leave the time, was ready this morning, the telephone booking.
Zan science students work is structured, online information search, prepare, prepare the station code, the way the company has also practiced playing telephone bookings, familiar with the process makes things, ah, the route to my home a few points are written down, Yueyang, Changsha, Red Cliff, Changde. Of course, the car is to Changde, but my family, but I can get off in Changsha,north Humble Administrator's Garden, was also added to the final selection.
you like to play play play ah ah, straining to play, finally 7:25 this sacred moment, my plane access, and excited ah. I was looking back to the wife, as are exposed to each other smile.
2, speed increase is not obvious. 4 hours of Guangzhou to Wuhan, Shenzhen and Guangzhou to 1 hour, an hour south of Guangzhou, Guangzhou (traffic jam for two hours), to 7 hours or so doing we on the road, and that does not run at arms wide, and I sat T176 as long as 11 hours, and night before can go sleep on the road to, and this time you may also go to Guangzhou, Shenzhen, on Harmony. Real early to more than 8 hours.

in fact do not choose the aircraft is mainly price, plus more than 600 infrastructure projects have bus fare on the 800 soon, and I would also like to Linxiang from Changsha Zuoche Hui, spending close to 900, fat brother is the only wage earners, money not the time to pick up the ah shit.
Q6: Why is your ticket to 455, on-line as long as 370 does?
signature personality change, and specifically calls on the line three days the party, but regrettably only Taoge with my peers, so each other's needs, report on ID cards.
Q5: fat brother, why do I telephone bookings can only provide hard seat then?
Q3: fat brother, why is my real name this year, or buy tickets?
white laugh, ha ha, he is super before I eat my fart, ha ha ha ha ha. . .

A4: white ah, Guangzhou is 8:00, Shenzhen, Department of the SAR ah, so 7 friends.
Q2: Why did you go to the Red Cliff sleeper from Shenzhen to only 450, but I was close to 600 Yueyang sleeper out?
juag7W4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links