Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 05-30-2011, 08:50 AM   #1
xiangxiva13
Captain

xiangxiva13 is on a distinguished road
Default Installing Windows 7 Ultimate on an ASUS Eee PC 10

On Friday,Windows 7 Enterprise X64, I obtained the black edition of the new kicking ASUS Eee Pc 1000HE — the ultimate netbook, at a third in the price and twice the computing power, with the the awful Sony Vaio P — and the first thing I did after unboxing, and seeing the ancient Windows XP interface staring back at me, was to install my trusty beta of Windows 7 Ultimate.

I knew Windows 7 would get along on my ASUS 1000HE because I had previously installed it on my Sony Vaio P without any trouble. I spent $20 to upgrade the base memory from the machine from 1 gig to 2 gigs.
I did a clean install,Buy Microsoft 2010 Office Standard, and while I lost all my ASUS-specific utilities,Cheap Office 2007 Key, I’m not missing any of them because Windows 7 takes over the machine so well.
The entire install took 45 minutes on my 1000HE compared to over 2.5 hours on my Sony Vaio P.
My display, power, audio,openvpn and windows7beta - ReadList.com, 1.3 megapixel webcam — and everything else I’ve tried to use — are all functioning and working great under Windows 7.
I am also finally able to see the “Aero glassiness” in the Windows 7 design interface that I was unable to witness on my MacBook Pros or the Sony Vaio P. Aero is like running Mac OS X on a Windows box!
The secret from the ASUS Windows 7 get-along goodness is from the new 1.66 GHz Intel Atom N280 processor from the 1000HE. That CPU is fast and dazzling!
I was also able to seamlessly join my Apple WiFi network with my ASUS on Win 7. Under Windows XP, I was asked for my “hex key” to join the WPA2-secured network. What? Hex keys? Is this 1987? Windows 7 only wanted my password to join the network and all was instantly well in wireless land.
The keyboard on the 1000HE is excellent and surprisingly responsive and large. ASUS claims this keyboard is 92% the size of a standard notebook keyboard:

I’m not thrilled with all the anti-glare coating on the 10-inch backlit screen. I prefer a glossy screen. Apple have spoiled me with their glossy de facto default on their computers. 1024×600 is plenty of screen real estate for such a small device.
The hard drive logs in at 160 gigs and there’s a single slot for an additional MultiMedia card (MMC) or a Secure Digital (SD) card. I’m supposed to have 10 gigs of secure online storage, as part from the “netbook experience,” but I can’t figure out how to find or set up that feature even though I have registered my machine online.
The battery is supposed to last for 9.5 hours, but that isn’t realistic when you run at full power and full screen brightness. I get around 4.5 hours of battery use per charge. That isn’t bad, but when the battery hits 10% and you get your first “low battery” warning, stop working immediately because you only have seconds left before Windows 7 will take over and automatically turn off your pc.
Even with that big, powerful, battery installed, the ASUS is only about 3.2 pounds and the included padded travel sleeve is a big,Genuine Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010, thoughtful, plus from ASUS.
I now have the perfect netbook for tossing in a backpack or briefcase for use around the house or on the road. I might even try to install OS X on the machine sometime just to see if I can get a dual boot machine to work. Then I’ll have two computers for the price of one.
I can’t stop raving about my new ASUS Eee Computer 1000HE and being able to touch the future by using Windows 7 Ultimate as my daily, traveling, OS of choice is just another nice surprise from a machine packed with exciting, and unexpected,Office Professional 2007 Sale, new features.
xiangxiva13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links