Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 04-28-2011, 04:32 PM   #1
sandy7827
Commander In Chief

sandy7827 is on a distinguished road
Default Intense Training for 'Black Swan' Left Mila Kunis

In the latest issue of Nylon magazine, Mila Kunis opens up about the difficult weight loss she underwent for her role as a ballerina in upcoming film 'Black Swan.'
"It was the most intense training I've ever had in my life, and probably will have for anything. I lost 20 pounds louie vuitton outlet, so I went down to 95 pounds. I weigh 117 usually, like today. I looked like Gollum [from 'The Lord of the Rings']."
Kunis' preparation for the role was admittedly intense. She restricted herself to a 1,200-calorie-a-day diet and attended daily, four-hour ballet lessons.
Her disgust with her extreme weight loss seems to be Kunis' go-to interview tactic as she makes the rounds promoting the movie, in which she co-stars with Natalie Portman. The movie is receiving Oscar buzz for Best Picture, director Darren Aronofsky and for Portman's performance.
Promoting the film to E! Online, Kunis expanded on the weight-loss issue.
"My mom freaked out," Kunis said. "She was like, 'You have to promise me this isn't going to affect you.' I was like, 'I promise it won't women nike jordan heels, but it might take me a little time to be OK with having a little more fat on me.'"
She went further, saying that she hated her shapeless bod.
"I could see why this industry is so f****d up, because ... I would literally look at myself in the mirror and I was like, 'Oh my God blue nike heels!' I had no shape, no boobs, no ass ... all you saw was the bone. I was like, 'This looks gross,'" Kunis said. "It took me five months to lose 20 pounds, but it took me just five days -- days! -- to gain it all back."
We also like Kunis better with a little meat on her bones. See exclusive outtakes from her Nylon photo shoot at Nylonmag.com and Read More on StyleList
yilai:nike high heels

'Jane Eyre' Star Mia Wasikowska on Keeping It Classy and Losing Her Accent_1563
sandy7827 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links