Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 05-17-2011, 03:11 PM   #1
01f66nl078

Default gucci borse sito ufficiale gucci chanel stio uffic

Yesterday afternoon, the courts in the Haidian Zhang

head is not high, the appearance of Zhang, through the renovation and Fang (a pseudonym, has served as vice mayor of a city) met. Zhang claimed Dongyirisheng decorative design director of the company to promise to marry, such as an art ############## in the name of Song Zhuang, Fang has cheated 2.86 million.
yesterday afternoon,gucci borse, Zhang suspicion of fraud were brought to the Haidian court for trial. The trial be exposed,
contacts

understanding of women capable readme face decoration Bo sympathy

2007 年 11 months, the 37-year-old Zhang and smaller than his 4-year-old Wang Fang met. Fang is the national head of a research institution, who was assigned to the provinces in 2008 as vice mayor of a city. Fang then there is a housing needs renovation, invited Zhang to do decoration.
According to the police later said Wang Fang, Zhang had himself graduated from the Central Academy of Fine Arts, Beijing Dongyirisheng decorative design company's design director. Contact between the process, Zhang said he derailed because of his wife and divorced, with children in Beijing alone work hard, difficult to get a bed at home at all.
Fang Zhang described the encounter to have a sympathetic heart. Zhang left the impression that the hard-working, well motivated and talented, and gradually to have a good feeling and trust Fang.
and Zhang after the confession, said he met with Wang Fang and found her very capable. If you improve the relationship with Fang, the cause of his work will be helpful, so just like Fang frequent contact, to win favor.
Sure enough, in order to facilitate the renovation, the house Fang Zhang a key to the two sides are also gradually develop into male and female friendships.
deception

marry an art ############## called repeatedly ask for large sums of money

2008 年 1 month, Fang Zhang presented with the first paragraph some decoration . Fang did not want to because of sensibilities with a receipt, put the patchwork of 30 million handed over to Zhang. Zhang got the money later, and then not take the initiative and Fang contact, always Bierbuxian for various reasons.
few months later, suddenly appeared to find Fang Zhang, saying that should continue to fall in love, and to explain their
Zhang said, there are a good business opportunity,sito ufficiale gucci, that is, an art ############## in Song Zhuang, and then marry her to live a happy life.
Zhang Fang can not stand the Ruanmoyingpao, want to get back 30 million, so just like friends by the 60 million with its own 1 million to the Zhang. A month later, Zhang said that cried in Songzhuang opened a
Zhang once again faced with the promise of marriage promise, Fang and from relatives and friends by 71 million, deposited into Zhang's bank card.
2008 in the second half, as Wang Fang was sent to the provinces in a city vice mayor, Zhang began with fewer links.
brought to light

unauthorized withdrawals of millions of break even 200 million

a Fang to the bank money, and found the two accounts of 152 million has been be extracted. Fang rushed back to Beijing to the bank inquiry, Zhang was originally used her money, passport and bank cards will be removed.
Fang Zhang asked to call when questioned Fang Zhang, a government official but where's that money, and threatened to spread around her privacy.
2009 年 8 months, Fang Zhang called to meet about, first, talk about breaking up, the second is about the payments. Unexpectedly, Zhang said that if you want to break up, emotional damages should compensate him 500 million, net of nearly 300 million have been taken away, Fang still owes him 200 million.
through understanding, Fang Zhang is not Dongyirisheng that the company's design director, Songzhuang not called Zhang and marriage registration status at the time shown as married.
2009 年 10 months, Fang to the Haidian Police. A month later, Zhang was arrested and brought to justice.
trial

stolen money to buy a car and buy a house with a wife at home feeling good

yesterday, 14:00, Zhang was the Haidian court bailiffs remanded for trial. Zhang did not modify the long beard looks a bit dirty.
prosecutors charged, Zhang Fang by pretending to fall in love with and promised to marry, and to jointly develop careers in the name of defrauding a total of 2.86 million.
Zhang said: , July and August 2008, two registered in the home of Gansu Zhang got married two feelings have been good, Zhang did not find other women out there.
According to the prosecution's investigation, Zhang used the money cheat to buy a private car, and R & F Festival in Chaoyang City, bought a property.
Zhang put forward their own needs for further evidence, the judge adjourned the trial.
● court interview after the

yesterday, after the trial ended, the reporter conducted a brief interview with Zhang.
her this very complex man with ordinary people do not like the

Legal Evening News (the FW): Fang Why lend you millions?
Zhang: I grew up studying painting, she said, to support my artistic development, said the money idle is idle, first take it to use. In addition, I have a lot of creativity, you can help her work.
FW: Fang know your marriage thing?
Zhang: She was aware, and I have uttered. Exchanges in the future when I can grasp the sense of proportion.
FW: Now that you're married, why should we give you Fang large sums of money to support your art ##############?
Zhang: I do not know this man ... ... she quite complex, with the ordinary people not the same.
wife, I think character is more reliable

FW: If as you say, this does not meet the common sense ah?
Zhang: I think I came in not only common sense. Police arrested one month before me, I even went to dinner with Wang Fang, together with planned projects.
FW: You love to two women at the same time, Why get married with his wife now?
Zhang: I think some of the wife character is more reliable and more suitable for living. Wang Fang is wrapped around him,chanel stio ufficiale, and said to give me her daily text messages and phone 200 is no exaggeration, almost occupied all my personal time.
FW: Fang said many times that you do not keep up with her to get married?
Zhang: Yes. I told his wife before marriage, now the same way, with them both separately said - this is the (Finish the sentence, the Zhang own music up, quite a bit complacent. Then Zhang declined further interviews, to be bailiffs away.)
text and photo / journalist Li Kui
相关的主题文章:

http://www.beatsbydreusa.com
http://www.beatsbydre.com

sito ufficiale gucci sito ufficiale gucci sito ufficiale gucci Three generations

gucci sito ufficiale borse borse gucci prezzi bors

chanel stio ufficiale gucci borse gucci borse After the tragic death of young fa

Sponsored Links