Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 10-07-2011, 07:24 PM   #1
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

Our memories - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

340846 2008 年 08 月 16 日 21:04 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
We have grown up, after 80 childhood dream we have,red wing heritage boots, in this steady stream of people, do you recall the memories .... sometimes a child's mouth is often hung over the text that we are even familiar jingle back Oh let us recapitulate the events of 80 `` `

1. the sun popular photos, flowers smiled at me, early morning bird said, why do you back explosives? I went to bomb the school, teachers do not know,
pull a hidden line I ran, the school blew a roar!

2. Sunday morning vast expanse of whiteness, scavenging old man arranged in rows, a command of the police and ran into the garbage, broken shoes and socks flying broken. . .

3. under the big rain in Beijing to call, so I went to the army, I did not grow up.

4. two little baby Yeah, with the phone Yeah, Hey, Hey, Hey, where are you Hello, hello, hello, I'm in kindergarten.

5. Dringadring class, the teacher broke his nose card,red wing shoes, not to look at the hospital, the teacher radical round and round (Huang \6. yesterday's flood of your home, your mother into a large turtle, a bird flying into your dad yesterday ... ...
flood in your home your mother will be flying pots and pans children You will not swim the flood
yesterday your home, your dad into a ghost Lvmao, your mother drink dichlorvos

7. small ball, skin and skin, Malan flowering twenty-first, two hundred fifty-six, two hundred fifty-seven,
two thousand eight hundred twenty-nine xxxi, three hundred fifty-six thousand three hundred fifty-seven, three thousand eight hundred thirty-nine forty-one ... ...

8 . The first day I went to the river to play,red wing boot store, lost my golden baby, I weep and weep and cry also. The next day I went to the river to go brush your teeth,
found me gold baby,red wing heritage boot, I want to laugh laugh laugh ah ah. the third day of the landlord's wife came to my house, kill my chickens, killed my duck,
finally gave me an ear melon. s uncle to my house four days the Red Army, but also my chickens, but my duck, and finally back to me a large red

9. 12345 tigers tiger did not hit the mountains hit the small I have a few squirrels squirrel count

10. you hit me I am not afraid to Beijing looking for my boss gave me a gun boss your ass beat by three shots

11. knives, what kind of knife? Macrocyclic gold sword! Sword, what kind of sword? Closed on shame lightsaber! Move, what kind of trick?
Yin and strokes! People, what kind of person? Feiyanzoubi people! Situation, what kind of situation? Beautiful love heroes!

12. Taipan vacation deduction head a watermelon rind watermelon rind positive in two children of the children had finished a large monitor

13. hot steamed bun, dipped in chili, you over there who is going to pick? Who to pick? Pick XX (so and so.) So and so was not at home, pick your sister who Sa ...

14. Small rodents, crawling Menorah, Touyou eat, get down, hold the cat, the squeak Yo, run the ...
I admit that is the fault of bread, I eat there go to the bathroom and support and expansion. (Blame the moon)

15. Rotten Shaguo, a lot, to taste before you buy do not suffer. Eat the loss, do not blame me, Why did you buy my bad Shaguo

16. XXX fart loudly to come to Italy ~ ~ ~ ~ King of Italy, is the theater smelled very pleased with this fart who put the ring,
be president who put the stink, a professor who does not put the stink does not ring, the most backward ideas of who sent two soldiers. Catch the fart,
fart in the sky, people on the ground to recover.

17. Once upon a mountain, the mountain there was a temple, the temple there was a monk called XX
His story is: There once was a mountain, the mountain there was a temple, the temple there was a monk XX ....

18.XX head, like a ball, department stores, to sell the ball, a Sell sell a head of ~ xx XX's head, like a ball, rolling to a department store,
department store with fan, a blow to the train station, railway stations and trains, you rolled a smashes .

19. 春眠不觉晓 mosquito bites everywhere in the house the night comes a flood washed out

20. I'm sorry, King a gift. put a P, give you

21. Do not look at your trouble today, Huan, carefully pull your future chongdan

22. weasels to fart loudly through the cobwebs to Italy, the Italian king was to see them, smell the fart is not satisfied,
turned out to be a secret weapon.

23. Teacher Teacher do not be angry, blame xx do not live up to expectations, smoking, drinking, breakdance, male and female toilets dare to enter.

24. Swallow, wearing hanai, in mid-spring to come here.

25. the sun out of my swing, I swing swing swing over wires, an electric ah suddenly came I was Power to the palace of hell, and I point to the stalk of tobacco Hades,
Hades boast I am the good boy, a one-year Year after year, ah, I finally returned to the earth. (Large sedan)

26. Ashes Ouyang Feng, South Royal North beggar Hong Qigong, silly Guo Jing Huang Rong marry the beautiful princess is Huazheng. Guo Jing and Huang Rong Wushu high,
defeated the West, drug Ouyang Feng

27. In my heart teacher For me the most vicious always left me home to seven or eight o'clock in the most vicious father always told me I played badly battered

28. wind roar horse called your mother your mother in the roar In the roar ..

29. beheading does not matter, as long as the head shrink, sword strokes off, perhaps live for.

30. After dinner, nothing to do Tuizhao Che, to grinding, grinding finished surface, highly skilled barber barber met, no scissors nor cut down the consumption of one by one,
the direct consumption of fever

31. I come from the sky with a parachute did not open my parachute to fall

32. stingy package, buy toothpaste, get halfway fell tumble, to the hospital to surgery, bloom ass full of knives

33. complain to the boss plate, masticate foot board

34. you row I row of eleven children of a plane you do the second row of the second row of both I kid hair pigtail

35. Sunday morning snow vast expanse of whiteness, Saturday morning in thick mist, broken shoes, socks and broken everywhere, a small rabbit Feifei coffee,
Devils run away.

36 ordered by the next Tachiyama. Stir-fry cooking, Doudou bucket. Fried radish, fried radish, lovemaking. Scrambled eggs, fried eggs, paint paint paint.

37. a small white rabbit, white and white, two ears to put up, eat carrots love bite, bounce really cute

38. studying hard, learning tired, learning is also to pay tuition fees. Than joining the underworld, for food and playing status. There are beauty sleep by you.

39. Report of Commander in the Gulf is not your wife to wear pants.

40. picking up a piece of cloth, made briefs. East meeting West, fill, or exposed ass.

41.xx fart really loudly to startled king of Italy to watch a movie in the fart smell very satisfied,
He found a number of graduate students to study the fart

42.xx xx Do not cry in front of you is your fat Aunt whir rather like your Aunt your home old sow
toys articles:

East and West who still remember how to discount?

gun, many styles, often to attack others ~~~~~

a bit dangerous toys , to use fireworks inside the powder, I have been afraid to play with a bicycle chain
deduction should do ~ ~ ~ ~

play seems to be the most This ~!
like gourd doll,red wing shoes sale, like the lions tigers and leopards are also more themes. . . .
we can play their own research from a variety of ah ~~~~~

snacks inside the band ~ ~ ~
buy snacks each can not wait to open the

many tricks of the ~ ~ ~

Junqi

explosive gun ~ ~ ~ still relatively small, is not touch, but then covered their ears and can get started playing two shots of the ... ...
again later. . . . . To take it to bully children younger than I was

are snacks inside,red wing mens boots, several games are played it

spring frogs, when there began to note ...

a child is the way of soil to dig a few holes
Now if a few dozen to a concrete road hole that is dangerous friends ...

always wanted to have such a toy, but has not ~~~~~~~~~

often we rush to see Transformers

will deform ~~~~~

had also collected over ~ ~ ~

a lot of fun toys, manual flowering ~~~~

after school contact ~~~~~
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2011, 07:24 PM   #2
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

oi1yum4ei6ku is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 273451210 at 15:03 on April 13 2010 read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: I'm healthy I am beautiful want to know whether your body of toxins retained it? The following self-test questionnaire to help you understand the situation.

1, the morning can not wake up naturally in a fixed time,red wing heritage, after getting up limb weakness. 5

2, continued hair loss when hair. 5

3, suffering from rheumatism. 10

4, waist and abdominal fat. 10

5, frequent constipation, diarrhea. 5

6, respiratory easy to \5

7, facial skin rough. 5

8, when the regular season the skin itching. 5

9, after 1 hour of work, to feel physical fatigue, chest tightness, shortness of breath. 5

10, unknown great anger. 5

11, eating very little and taste as Juela. 10

12, sleepless nights, even if asleep, and always dreaming. 10

13, weakened immunity to influenza, the Spring and Autumn, escape the \5

Description:
1, if the cumulative score over 20 points to show that has a small accumulation of toxins in your body;
2, if the cumulative score over 40 points, indicating that toxins in your body accumulation has been more serious;
3, if the cumulative score over 60 points, your body has a very large amount of toxin accumulation, if not immediately clear, it might lead to other adverse symptoms of detoxification method recommended.

detoxification
body will be doing it on the market of health care products related to detoxification is dazzling, but Yang Taifu that, in fact, to have a good body detox system, as long as we know the right detoxification method can achieve the same effect of toxins. We can carry out different parts of the body targeted detoxification measures.

1, lung detoxification
accumulated toxins lung is the organ most likely one day to about 8000 liters of air breathing into the lungs, floating in the air of bacteria, viruses, dust, etc. also will be harmful substances into the lungs. Not only to lung injury, toxic substances can also sneak into the blood circulation, \
detoxification measures: time to cough and clear the lungs of toxins through the morning or in the fresh air after the rain Practice deep breathing, deep breathing slowly raised his arms first, then suddenly coughing, and rapid double-hung the air through the mouth and nose spray arm, to cough up sputum. Is repeated many times, every day to do so, the lung can be kept clean, which can help lung detoxification. You can also eat black fungus, black fungus with the plant because of strong adsorption of colloidal forces, can be lung, clean blood, regular consumption can be effectively rid of pollutants.

2, kidneys detoxification
kidney is an important detoxification organ, which filter toxins and proteins in the blood produced by the decomposition waste and excreted through the urine.
detoxification measures: Do not holding back urine. Many toxins in urine, if discharged in time, will be re-absorbed and endanger the whole body health. Sufficient water to dilute the concentration of toxins, and promote kidney metabolism, the more toxins from your body. But the water does not mean sweet drinks, sweet drinks intake of drinking too much causes the body to a lot of sugar and calories, the body no good. Special Recommendations on an empty stomach every morning to drink a cup of warm water. Moreover, you should eat cucumber, cherry and other fruits and vegetables helps to kidney detoxification.

3, colon detoxification
food waste and corruption in the bacteria under the action of fermenting manure, the process will produce indole and other toxic substances, along with air into the body with food or toxic substances, need to be excreted as quickly as possible.
detoxification measures: water flushing the intestinal tract. Many intestinal toxins in the stool, such as hydrogen sulfide, indole, skatole, if not discharged in time, will be re-absorbed by the body, damage to human health. Stool should be kept open. After getting up early morning drink at least 200 ml of water, and more events activities, can play a role in gastrointestinal clear brush, making the urine discharge, clear toxins. To replace the finished food natural foods, fresh fruit is a powerful purifying food, pineapple, papaya, kiwi, pears are a good choice. In addition, the stool will stay in the body the reason why is because the intestinal peristalsis is not enough, if usually eat fiber-rich foods, such as brown rice, vegetables, fruits, etc., can increase intestinal motility and reduce the occurrence of constipation.

4, liver detoxification
detoxify the liver is the body's largest organ, toxins through the liver after a series of chemical reactions, into a non-toxic or low toxic substances.
detoxification measures: physical exercise. Physical exercise is the top of the detoxification movement, through the pressure applied to the liver and other detoxification organs to improve the organ's tension, accelerate the blood circulation, promote detoxification. Eat bitter gourd, bitter foods generally have a detoxification function, bitter melon in a protein can increase the activity of immune cells to clear the body of toxic substances.

5, skin detoxification
skin is the body's largest detoxifying organ, the skin of the sweat glands and sebaceous glands, sweat, etc. through the exclusion of other organs is difficult to discharge toxins.
detoxification measures: at least once per week of aerobic exercise the body sweating. It would also be washed once a week, steam bath or sauna, to speed up the metabolism, detoxifies. Sauna should pay attention to drinking water, a glass of water before the bath to help speed up the detox, drink a glass of water after the bath, add water, and discharge the remaining toxins.

summer activity to adjust physical and mental detox program 4:

you need to detoxify the body, a clean-up, from the tension and stress is released, let herself more beautiful. The following 5 to focus on the detoxification,red wing shoes outlet, and I hope after a break, we can adjust their status to meet the more challenging work.

1 Food Detox Method:
in 5-7 days for your body to a clean, self-cleaning toxins.
A wake up drink a large glass of warm lemonade
do not immediately get up after eating or busy wash up, when you most need is a slice of fresh lemon added (if not fresh, dried lemon film can) of warm water, it can promote kidney circulation, stimulate metabolism and the beginning of the day. If you are taking vitamin or fish oil pills daily habit could be taking right now to help absorb the breakfast the next most nutrients, nutrition and day to ensure proper functioning of the body.
B liver is an important organ of detoxification, it is necessary to slow the movement of liver overload. Need to control the wheat, meat, dairy products, salt and sugar,red wing shoe store, food additives, preservatives, saturated fats, alcohol and fried food intake. With rice the staple food, to purify the stomach to digest and does not increase the burden of starch it contains is also a panacea for clearing the liver.
C enjoy vegetables and fruits, high detoxification of foods: kiwi fruit, citrus, grapes, pineapple, cucumber, spinach, cabbage, celery paddy fields. Do not worry about all the vegetables are a little bitter, because they contain cleaning substances.
TIPS: use of food at the beginning of detoxification of people may feel very good two days, but do not have to stress, the body is at this time into a kind of \headache,red wing boot store, fatigue.

2 Sports detoxification method:
hands for like sports but too lazy to cook or not the conditions of fasting people, this is the most appropriate method.
A walk at least 30 minutes a day, do gentle soothing movement, such as jogging, shadow boxing.
B abdominal breathing exercises: lying down, with nose breathing, and breath, airflow through the abdominal cavity, and then slowly exhale from the nose.
C sauna helps sweat, 10 to 15 minutes after the red look cool shower to stimulate blood circulation.
D motion, we must always add water, you can also drink green tea, but not drink carbonated beverages. Sports drinks on the market, the days in the detoxification best not to drink.

3 Beauty Detox Method:
skin is an important way to detoxify the body, and when the accumulation of excessive toxins in the body, the skin will be the first alarm. Complexion dark, dry matt, acne frequently, greasy serious - these are the physical signs of intoxication.
A body dry brush massage with a loofah when you shower every day
muscle massage gloves to dry the skin, promote the detoxification of the body known as the real trick. Massage increase blood circulation and lymph flow, so that the body of toxic waste easily washed out. Can usually be ring-like massage, massage the bottom up force exerted on the body, pay attention to massage the heart of the direction of the direction of the lower extremities.
b tied 1-2 times per week with the detoxification function of the mask, the process of perspiration through the skin, promote lymph and blood circulation, thus toxins.

4 baths detox method:
bath is definitely a good way to help detoxify the skin, subcutaneous tissue can be accumulated in the flush out the acidic waste, will remain in the body of carbon dioxide and poor The metabolism out, so that the skin becomes healthy and flexible. Natural bath salts and aromatic oils are the preferred detoxification bath, add bath salts in the tub and rosemary, tea tree and lemon essential oils, will play a good detoxification effect.

large S pure natural detoxification method
recently taught me a great chef a method of purifying the body. That morning, the oats, raisins and soft-boiled eggs mixed with Uighur food (do not add water.) Beginning not in the habit of eating dry, but it will smooth stool attached to eat for three days, the body of waste and other toxins will be excreted along with.

such as continuing to eat every morning, I feel my body began to \Now I eat at least once a week, so detoxification breakfast.
will feel great after eating spirit, really is a very wonderful food!
vegetarian body good

day I started practicing yoga to change the eating habits and started a vegetarian diet. Although used to love steak and other meat, and some greasy food, and is now a genuine vegetarian.
I do not know because my body is more suitable for a vegetarian, and now my body really well.
eat the fruits and vegetables every day, the body of toxins gradually discharged, for me, the best maintenance is vegetarian. I cook at home, often their own
, my sister said my vegetable curry is the \I usually do not eat health food like vitamins, drink after the end of a menstrual period is called the \If you want the skin immediately changed for the better to eat a lot of bird's nest.
emotional

shape than anyone else my strong curiosity, but also especially like to learn all kinds of things. A lot of small school talent, there is jazz, jazz, ballet, folk dancing, horseback riding, etc., is now studying painting.
in language, as long as there is little interest, I would go to school. Until now still learning English, also studied French, Japanese, Korean, Cantonese and Thai. But the study that found that simply is not easy, but the learning process very interesting.
curiosity with me a lot of experience later on, it can shape the person's emotional, make good use of their vision, hearing, taste, smell, touch and feel and all the experience to enhance their value. I think these will create the beauty of women, is a wonderful thing.

The following is a detoxification function of the food, the body can help clean up garbage, eat very good. MM who want to help you.

1. honey
sweet nature, has always been nourishing the physical, detoxifies the best.
Efficacy: the lungs and cough, they run smooth, detoxifies a significant effect, is easily absorbed by the body.
for symptoms: prevention and treatment of cardiovascular diseases and neurasthenia good.

2. carrot
Sweet, good, nourishing and detoxifying, spleen and stomach and effective detoxification food.
effect: in vivo binding of mercury ions can effectively lower blood concentrations of mercury ions, accelerated in the mercury ion exclusion. White radish, carrots, radishes also have the effect.
for symptoms: for lead, mercury, cosmetic or diet of excessive lead and mercury caused by melasma, Hu Dieban other skin problems.

3. Kelp
taste salty, cold, is the phlegm, anti-inflammatory, asthma, detox, detoxification ideal laxative food.
Effects: Iodine can be absorbed by the body, promoting harmful substances, diseases and inflammatory exudate material exclusion, while kelp contains a sulfated polysaccharide called, can absorb the cholesterol in the blood vessels, and excreted.
for symptoms: goiter and iodine deficiency caused by disease, hypertension, atherosclerosis, drug toxicity, edema.

4. fungus
sweet nature, is a detoxification detoxification, elimination Di stomach intestines, and blood to stop bleeding the best food.
Effects: fungus contains a plant gum, has strong adhesive force, the human digestive system can be left in the dust, dirt or debris, and then eliminated from the body at the.
for symptoms: in the dust in the work environment, in particular should be more food.

5. cucumber
sweet nature, is a significant detoxification, detox food thirst.
Effects: Cucumber cucumber contained acid, can promote human metabolism, toxins, contains vitamin C content 5 times higher than the watermelon can whiten the skin, to maintain flexibility, inhibition of melanin formation. And eating cucumber help alleviate inflammation, can inhibit carbohydrate into fat.
for symptoms: lung, stomach, heart, liver and excretory system state is not good, the summer easy irritability, thirst,red wing sale, sore throat or sputum.

bitter sweet, bitter, flat, is detoxification, skincare little food.
effects: bitter melon contain an obvious anti-cancer effects of the active protein that stimulates the immune system defenses, increase the activity of immune cells to clear the body of harmful substances.
for symptoms: Although bitter taste slightly bitter, but sweet aftertaste, women should eat more, to facilitate the smooth transfer blood.

7. litchi
sweet, sour, warm, is the detoxification diarrhea, thirst, detoxifies the ideal food.
Effects: litchi has Bushenyijing,red wing work boots, improve liver function, accelerate the toxin exclusion, and promote cell growth, make the skin tender and other effects.
for symptoms: rough skin, dry, in particular, often late at night due to kidney and so on.

8. pig
sweet, warm, a bowel detoxification, raising blood volume, detoxifies the ideal food
Effects: pig blood plasma protein by the human body After acid decomposition, decomposition to produce a bowel detoxification, harmful dust and metal particles can be excreted.
for symptoms: long-term exposure to harmful and toxic dust, particularly the driver of the daily driving, the other, pig's blood is rich in iron, anemia and improve the role of those pale.

9. mung bean
Sweet, cool, a heat detoxification, a goal of standing food.
effects: Vegetables can help the body excrete toxins, promote the body's normal metabolism.
for symptoms: Many people eat fatty, fried, hot food after prone to itchy skin, acne, prickly heat, green beans with a strong detoxification effect, can relieve a variety of toxins, green beans can lower cholesterol, but also is protective and anti-allergic effects, in the bean soup in the redeployment of honey to drink, detoxifies and effect even more.

of cold tea, taste joys, is the heat Chufan, digestion of the plot, Tom Lee of detox urine guards.
Efficacy: the refreshing refreshing, clearing leader, Qingshu thirst-quenching effect is particularly significant, tea rich in polyphenols ---- a biological substance, with detoxification. Tea polyphenols as a natural antioxidant, scavenging oxygen free radicals, for physical health and aging.
for symptoms: a clear tea anti-cancer effect, adhere to the tea to prevent cancer have a positive effect.
garlic in the garlic special ingredient can make the concentration of lead in the body drop.
mushrooms can help the body excrete toxins, promote the body's normal metabolism.

13. Strawberry
can help clean the gastrointestinal tract, and strong liver. Allergic to aspirin and gastrointestinal function of poor people, unfit for human consumption.

14. Cherry
can remove toxins and contaminated body fluids, thus supporting the kidneys detoxification with considerable effect, colleagues and a mild laxative effect.

15. grape
intestinal mucus components can help clear the liver, intestine, stomach, kidney garbage. The only drawback is the heat a bit high, the equivalent of two apples grapes 40 calories.
16. Apple
containing galactose, acid, can help detoxification, and pectin is able to avoid corruption of the food in the intestines. Very low heat.
oi1yum4ei6ku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 07:25 PM   #3
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

Haha,red wing heritage boot, so cute ~ ~ - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

mail this log from the QQ,red wing boots! Qzone convenient new way to write the details come in>>

| Back to logs list
Old 10-07-2011, 07:25 PM   #4
incokimoumb
Sergeant

incokimoumb is on a distinguished road
Default Hello, thank you very very much!

The scope of pharmacy Buy Tramadol apply contains much more conventional roles this kind of as compounding and dispensing medicines, and it also incorporates a lot more contemporary services linked to health care, including medical services, reviewing medicines for safety and efficacy, Buy Soma facts. Pharmacists, thus, are the industry experts on drug remedy and are the key well-being experts who optimize medicine use to offer sufferers with beneficial health and fitness outcomes.
incokimoumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 07:25 PM   #5
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

341772 2007 年 09 月 28 日 22:17 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
Men girls love only once ---- you value it? Long said people crazy man
Rouge of the North, the ancients have already explained very clearly, crazy man, a man of love, infatuation, feelings of specificity of the only man himself can tell. Lovely woman on life more than men, and men are to love more than one woman, a woman did not know that in fact only a man loved a lifetime,red wing heritage!

Man true love only once, when that love, he will ignore all, when that love, and will no longer have, that love, too, but the pain is also too deep.

so that after the man's love will numb. men will later fall in love with another girl,red wing heritage boot, just the kind of love was no longer pure, and contains desire, sympathy, including a pity ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

woman's heart is made of water,red wing shoes, while they are also the woman the heart, so is the most injured woman, wounding a woman is the deepest. Woman's love can have many times, but never only one man, the man met the girl that love after all love for her, how many girls can understand the value.

so the man cry, the man in tears, inconsolable tears and despair, the man slowly began to bury his own hands only love, it was gathering dust in their mind, one of the deepest abyss.

But when the dead of night, he would jump into the abyss of madness in a vain attempt to find traces of that love, even the slightest slight, may be the result of nothing but the same as before, leaving only their own reduction alone, alone in the dark corner of a root cigarette smoking lonely, lonely tears flowing.

woman complaining of course,red wing heritage boots, the macho of men ever think, the most valuable things a man is by your merciless destruction, when a man shy of saying I love you when you cherish it? When men cry for you when you help him clean it? when he beg you not to leave when you back up?

say that men are polygamous, woman is seldom known,red wing boot store, because the silly man's efforts to reach, And love the crazy, crazy and very painful, very painful death. The love of ashes after the man died of a heart of love, the man could not be true for a woman to pay real well, not the heart strong, there is no passion, no longer believe in true love, love, always with a cynical, some things once in a lifetime.

When a man loved a man after the heart of the pay to pay, and whole-hearted effort to take over, had tried to give her everything you want, tried for her death, but the rewards are indifferent So in a lonely wait, the hard work done in drops, and finally no effort, frustrated, when love is the faith, when a harbor feelings after the loss of loyalty, for men, love is what this everything is obvious does not matter! man's heart cold, difficult to heat up again,red wing mens boots, because after a loved one has made him lose the ability to love.

man really loved only one man one knows, if you do you can feel, feel, please do cherish?
Old 10-07-2011, 07:26 PM   #6
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 273451210 at 15:03 on April 13 2010 read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: I'm healthy I am beautiful want to know whether your body of toxins retained it? The following self-test questionnaire to help you understand the situation.

1, the morning can not wake up naturally in a fixed time, after getting up limb weakness. 5

2, continued hair loss when hair. 5

3, suffering from rheumatism. 10

4, waist and abdominal fat. 10

5, frequent constipation, diarrhea. 5

6, respiratory easy to \5

7, facial skin rough. 5

8, when the regular season the skin itching. 5

9, after 1 hour of work, to feel physical fatigue, chest tightness, shortness of breath. 5

10, unknown great anger. 5

11, eating very little and taste as Juela. 10

12, sleepless nights, even if asleep, and always dreaming. 10

13, weakened immunity to influenza, the Spring and Autumn, escape the \5

Description:
1, if the cumulative score over 20 points to show that has a small accumulation of toxins in your body;
2, if the cumulative score over 40 points, indicating that toxins in your body accumulation has been more serious;
3, if the cumulative score over 60 points, your body has a very large amount of toxin accumulation,red wing store, if not immediately clear, it might lead to other adverse symptoms of detoxification method recommended.

detoxification
body will be doing it on the market of health care products related to detoxification is dazzling, but Yang Taifu that, in fact, to have a good body detox system, as long as we know the right detoxification method can achieve the same effect of toxins. We can carry out different parts of the body targeted detoxification measures.

1, lung detoxification
accumulated toxins lung is the organ most likely one day to about 8000 liters of air breathing into the lungs, floating in the air of bacteria, viruses, dust, etc. also will be harmful substances into the lungs. Not only to lung injury, toxic substances can also sneak into the blood circulation, \
detoxification measures: time to cough and clear the lungs of toxins through the morning or in the fresh air after the rain Practice deep breathing, deep breathing slowly raised his arms first, then suddenly coughing, and rapid double-hung the air through the mouth and nose spray arm, to cough up sputum. Is repeated many times, every day to do so, the lung can be kept clean, which can help lung detoxification. You can also eat black fungus, black fungus with the plant because of strong adsorption of colloidal forces, can be lung, clean blood, regular consumption can be effectively rid of pollutants.

2,red wing shoe store, kidneys detoxification
kidney is an important detoxification organ, which filter toxins and proteins in the blood produced by the decomposition waste and excreted through the urine.
detoxification measures: Do not holding back urine. Many toxins in urine, if discharged in time, will be re-absorbed and endanger the whole body health. Sufficient water to dilute the concentration of toxins, and promote kidney metabolism, the more toxins from your body. But the water does not mean sweet drinks, sweet drinks intake of drinking too much causes the body to a lot of sugar and calories, the body no good. Special Recommendations on an empty stomach every morning to drink a cup of warm water. Moreover, you should eat cucumber, cherry and other fruits and vegetables helps to kidney detoxification.

3, colon detoxification
food waste and corruption in the bacteria under the action of fermenting manure, the process will produce indole and other toxic substances, along with air into the body with food or toxic substances, need to be excreted as quickly as possible.
detoxification measures: water flushing the intestinal tract. Many intestinal toxins in the stool, such as hydrogen sulfide, indole, skatole, if not discharged in time, will be re-absorbed by the body, damage to human health. Stool should be kept open. After getting up early morning drink at least 200 ml of water, and more events activities, can play a role in gastrointestinal clear brush, making the urine discharge, clear toxins. To replace the finished food natural foods, fresh fruit is a powerful purifying food, pineapple, papaya, kiwi, pears are a good choice. In addition, the stool will stay in the body the reason why is because the intestinal peristalsis is not enough, if usually eat fiber-rich foods, such as brown rice, vegetables, fruits, etc., can increase intestinal motility and reduce the occurrence of constipation.

4, liver detoxification
detoxify the liver is the body's largest organ, toxins through the liver after a series of chemical reactions, into a non-toxic or low toxic substances.
detoxification measures: physical exercise. Physical exercise is the top of the detoxification movement, through the pressure applied to the liver and other detoxification organs to improve the organ's tension, accelerate the blood circulation, promote detoxification. Eat bitter gourd, bitter foods generally have a detoxification function, bitter melon in a protein can increase the activity of immune cells to clear the body of toxic substances.

5, skin detoxification
skin is the body's largest detoxifying organ, the skin of the sweat glands and sebaceous glands, sweat, etc. through the exclusion of other organs is difficult to discharge toxins.
detoxification measures: at least once per week of aerobic exercise the body sweating. It would also be washed once a week, steam bath or sauna, to speed up the metabolism, detoxifies. Sauna should pay attention to drinking water, a glass of water before the bath to help speed up the detox, drink a glass of water after the bath, add water, and discharge the remaining toxins.

summer activity to adjust physical and mental detox program 4:

you need to detoxify the body, a clean-up, from the tension and stress is released, let herself more beautiful. The following 5 to focus on the detoxification, and I hope after a break, we can adjust their status to meet the more challenging work.

1 Food Detox Method:
in 5-7 days for your body to a clean, self-cleaning toxins.
A wake up drink a large glass of warm lemonade
do not immediately get up after eating or busy wash up, when you most need is a slice of fresh lemon added (if not fresh, dried lemon film can) of warm water, it can promote kidney circulation, stimulate metabolism and the beginning of the day. If you are taking vitamin or fish oil pills daily habit could be taking right now to help absorb the breakfast the next most nutrients, nutrition and day to ensure proper functioning of the body.
B liver is an important organ of detoxification, it is necessary to slow the movement of liver overload. Need to control the wheat, meat, dairy products,red wing shoes online, salt and sugar, food additives, preservatives, saturated fats, alcohol and fried food intake. With rice the staple food, to purify the stomach to digest and does not increase the burden of starch it contains is also a panacea for clearing the liver.
C enjoy vegetables and fruits, high detoxification of foods: kiwi fruit, citrus,red wing heritage boot, grapes, pineapple, cucumber, spinach, cabbage, celery paddy fields. Do not worry about all the vegetables are a little bitter, because they contain cleaning substances.
TIPS: use of food at the beginning of detoxification of people may feel very good two days, but do not have to stress, the body is at this time into a kind of \headache, fatigue.

2 Sports detoxification method:
hands for like sports but too lazy to cook or not the conditions of fasting people, this is the most appropriate method.
A walk at least 30 minutes a day, do gentle soothing movement, such as jogging, shadow boxing.
B abdominal breathing exercises: lying down, with nose breathing, and breath, airflow through the abdominal cavity, and then slowly exhale from the nose.
C sauna helps sweat, 10 to 15 minutes after the red look cool shower to stimulate blood circulation.
D motion, we must always add water, you can also drink green tea, but not drink carbonated beverages. Sports drinks on the market, the days in the detoxification best not to drink.

3 Beauty Detox Method:
skin is an important way to detoxify the body, and when the accumulation of excessive toxins in the body, the skin will be the first alarm. Complexion dark, dry matt, acne frequently, greasy serious - these are the physical signs of intoxication.
A body dry brush massage with a loofah when you shower every day
muscle massage gloves to dry the skin, promote the detoxification of the body known as the real trick. Massage increase blood circulation and lymph flow, so that the body of toxic waste easily washed out. Can usually be ring-like massage, massage the bottom up force exerted on the body, pay attention to massage the heart of the direction of the direction of the lower extremities.
b tied 1-2 times per week with the detoxification function of the mask, the process of perspiration through the skin, promote lymph and blood circulation, thus toxins.

4 baths detox method:
bath is definitely a good way to help detoxify the skin, subcutaneous tissue can be accumulated in the flush out the acidic waste, will remain in the body of carbon dioxide and poor The metabolism out, so that the skin becomes healthy and flexible. Natural bath salts and aromatic oils are the preferred detoxification bath, add bath salts in the tub and rosemary, tea tree and lemon essential oils, will play a good detoxification effect.

large S pure natural detoxification method
recently taught me a great chef a method of purifying the body. That morning, the oats, raisins and soft-boiled eggs mixed with Uighur food (do not add water.) Beginning not in the habit of eating dry, but it will smooth stool attached to eat for three days, the body of waste and other toxins will be excreted along with.

such as continuing to eat every morning, I feel my body began to \Now I eat at least once a week, so detoxification breakfast.
will feel great after eating spirit, really is a very wonderful food!
vegetarian body good

day I started practicing yoga to change the eating habits and started a vegetarian diet. Although used to love steak and other meat, and some greasy food, and is now a genuine vegetarian.
I do not know because my body is more suitable for a vegetarian, and now my body really well.
eat the fruits and vegetables every day, the body of toxins gradually discharged, for me, the best maintenance is vegetarian. I cook at home, often their own
, my sister said my vegetable curry is the \I usually do not eat health food like vitamins, drink after the end of a menstrual period is called the \If you want the skin immediately changed for the better to eat a lot of bird's nest.
emotional

shape than anyone else my strong curiosity, but also especially like to learn all kinds of things. A lot of small school talent, there is jazz, jazz, ballet, folk dancing, horseback riding, etc., is now studying painting.
in language, as long as there is little interest, I would go to school. Until now still learning English, also studied French, Japanese, Korean, Cantonese and Thai. But the study that found that simply is not easy, but the learning process very interesting.
curiosity with me a lot of experience later on, it can shape the person's emotional, make good use of their vision, hearing, taste, smell, touch and feel and all the experience to enhance their value. I think these will create the beauty of women, is a wonderful thing.

The following is a detoxification function of the food, the body can help clean up garbage, eat very good. MM who want to help you.

1. honey
sweet nature, has always been nourishing the physical, detoxifies the best.
Efficacy: the lungs and cough, they run smooth, detoxifies a significant effect, is easily absorbed by the body.
for symptoms: prevention and treatment of cardiovascular diseases and neurasthenia good.

2. carrot
Sweet, good, nourishing and detoxifying, spleen and stomach and effective detoxification food.
effect: in vivo binding of mercury ions can effectively lower blood concentrations of mercury ions, accelerated in the mercury ion exclusion. White radish, carrots, radishes also have the effect.
for symptoms: for lead, mercury, cosmetic or diet of excessive lead and mercury caused by melasma, Hu Dieban other skin problems.

3. Kelp
taste salty, cold, is the phlegm, anti-inflammatory, asthma, detox, detoxification ideal laxative food.
Effects: Iodine can be absorbed by the body, promoting harmful substances, diseases and inflammatory exudate material exclusion, while kelp contains a sulfated polysaccharide called, can absorb the cholesterol in the blood vessels, and excreted.
for symptoms: goiter and iodine deficiency caused by disease, hypertension, atherosclerosis, drug toxicity, edema.

4. fungus
sweet nature, is a detoxification detoxification, elimination Di stomach intestines, and blood to stop bleeding the best food.
Effects: fungus contains a plant gum, has strong adhesive force, the human digestive system can be left in the dust, dirt or debris, and then eliminated from the body at the.
for symptoms: in the dust in the work environment, in particular should be more food.

5. cucumber
sweet nature, is a significant detoxification, detox food thirst.
Effects: Cucumber cucumber contained acid, can promote human metabolism, toxins, contains vitamin C content 5 times higher than the watermelon can whiten the skin, to maintain flexibility, inhibition of melanin formation. And eating cucumber help alleviate inflammation, can inhibit carbohydrate into fat.
for symptoms: lung, stomach, heart, liver and excretory system state is not good, the summer easy irritability, thirst, sore throat or sputum.

bitter sweet, bitter, flat, is detoxification, skincare little food.
effects: bitter melon contain an obvious anti-cancer effects of the active protein that stimulates the immune system defenses, increase the activity of immune cells to clear the body of harmful substances.
for symptoms: Although bitter taste slightly bitter, but sweet aftertaste, women should eat more, to facilitate the smooth transfer blood.

7. litchi
sweet, sour, warm,red wing work boots, is the detoxification diarrhea, thirst, detoxifies the ideal food.
Effects: litchi has Bushenyijing, improve liver function, accelerate the toxin exclusion, and promote cell growth, make the skin tender and other effects.
for symptoms: rough skin, dry, in particular, often late at night due to kidney and so on.

8. pig
sweet, warm, a bowel detoxification, raising blood volume, detoxifies the ideal food
Effects: pig blood plasma protein by the human body After acid decomposition, decomposition to produce a bowel detoxification, harmful dust and metal particles can be excreted.
for symptoms: long-term exposure to harmful and toxic dust, particularly the driver of the daily driving, the other, pig's blood is rich in iron, anemia and improve the role of those pale.

9. mung bean
Sweet, cool, a heat detoxification, a goal of standing food.
effects: Vegetables can help the body excrete toxins, promote the body's normal metabolism.
for symptoms: Many people eat fatty,red wing heritage boots, fried, hot food after prone to itchy skin, acne, prickly heat, green beans with a strong detoxification effect, can relieve a variety of toxins, green beans can lower cholesterol, but also is protective and anti-allergic effects, in the bean soup in the redeployment of honey to drink, detoxifies and effect even more.

of cold tea, taste joys, is the heat Chufan, digestion of the plot, Tom Lee of detox urine guards.
Efficacy: the refreshing refreshing, clearing leader, Qingshu thirst-quenching effect is particularly significant, tea rich in polyphenols ---- a biological substance, with detoxification. Tea polyphenols as a natural antioxidant, scavenging oxygen free radicals, for physical health and aging.
for symptoms: a clear tea anti-cancer effect, adhere to the tea to prevent cancer have a positive effect.
garlic in the garlic special ingredient can make the concentration of lead in the body drop.
mushrooms can help the body excrete toxins, promote the body's normal metabolism.

13. Strawberry
can help clean the gastrointestinal tract, and strong liver. Allergic to aspirin and gastrointestinal function of poor people, unfit for human consumption.

14. Cherry
can remove toxins and contaminated body fluids, thus supporting the kidneys detoxification with considerable effect, colleagues and a mild laxative effect.

15. grape
intestinal mucus components can help clear the liver, intestine, stomach, kidney garbage. The only drawback is the heat a bit high, the equivalent of two apples grapes 40 calories.
16. Apple
containing galactose, acid, can help detoxification, and pectin is able to avoid corruption of the food in the intestines. Very low heat.
Old 10-07-2011, 07:26 PM   #7
incokimoumb
Sergeant

incokimoumb is on a distinguished road
Default Hello, thank you especially significantly!

The scope of pharmacy Buy Tramadol practice incorporates much more customary roles these as compounding and dispensing medicines, and it also features more fashionable solutions associated to health treatment, such as clinical providers, reviewing drugs for safety and efficacy, Buy Soma material. Pharmacists, so, are the specialists on drug treatment and are the primary wellness experts who optimize medicine use to provide patients with optimistic wellbeing outcomes.
incokimoumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 07:26 PM   #8
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

,red wing shoes outlet

| Back to logs list

mail this log from the QQ,red wing heritage! Qzone convenient new way to write the details come in>>

| Back to logs list
Old 10-07-2011, 07:27 PM   #9
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

341772 2007 年 09 月 28 日 22:17 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
Men girls love only once ---- you value it? Long said people crazy man
Rouge of the North, the ancients have already explained very clearly, crazy man, a man of love, infatuation, feelings of specificity of the only man himself can tell. Lovely woman on life more than men, and men are to love more than one woman, a woman did not know that in fact only a man loved a lifetime!

Man true love only once, when that love, he will ignore all,red wing shoes outlet, when that love, and will no longer have, that love,red wing sale, too, but the pain is also too deep.

so that after the man's love will numb. men will later fall in love with another girl, just the kind of love was no longer pure, and contains desire, sympathy, including a pity ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

woman's heart is made of water, while they are also the woman the heart, so is the most injured woman, wounding a woman is the deepest. Woman's love can have many times, but never only one man, the man met the girl that love after all love for her, how many girls can understand the value.

so the man cry,red wing store, the man in tears, inconsolable tears and despair, the man slowly began to bury his own hands only love, it was gathering dust in their mind, one of the deepest abyss.

But when the dead of night, he would jump into the abyss of madness in a vain attempt to find traces of that love,red wing work boots, even the slightest slight, may be the result of nothing but the same as before,red wing heritage boots, leaving only their own reduction alone, alone in the dark corner of a root cigarette smoking lonely, lonely tears flowing.

woman complaining of course, the macho of men ever think, the most valuable things a man is by your merciless destruction, when a man shy of saying I love you when you cherish it? When men cry for you when you help him clean it? when he beg you not to leave when you back up?

say that men are polygamous, woman is seldom known, because the silly man's efforts to reach, And love the crazy, crazy and very painful, very painful death. The love of ashes after the man died of a heart of love, the man could not be true for a woman to pay real well, not the heart strong, there is no passion, no longer believe in true love, love, always with a cynical, some things once in a lifetime.

When a man loved a man after the heart of the pay to pay, and whole-hearted effort to take over, had tried to give her everything you want, tried for her death, but the rewards are indifferent So in a lonely wait, the hard work done in drops, and finally no effort, frustrated, when love is the faith, when a harbor feelings after the loss of loyalty, for men, love is what this everything is obvious does not matter,red wing boot store! man's heart cold, difficult to heat up again, because after a loved one has made him lose the ability to love.

man really loved only one man one knows, if you do you can feel, feel, please do cherish?
Old 10-07-2011, 07:27 PM   #10
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

| Back to logs list

33438 2010 年 08 月 28 日 16:54 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
Taurus man

Taurus men had always been impatient to do things, love of course not! He will not see you to hit the crash, dropped into the vast pitfalls of love. When he fancy a girl, he will look for a long time to decide in the end or not to pursue. I have a high school classmate of her husband married a Taurus, they are university students, as early as his freshman year at the right time is very good impression on her, but he just started a full three years to the pursuit of observation. Back then he was on his experience from small to large, as well as family background, a considerable understanding.

If you therefore think that Taurus people are too real, too romantic, that you may mistake! When once he made up his mind,red wing shoes sale, he will take all the way soft and sweet, high-level restaurants, fine gift, send you to work, they are no less the same. Taurus is neither romantic

empty, it will not be too passionate, he is not the kind of sweet mouth, in fact, you who have nothing to do man. Not the kind of stick to you all day, one minute would not leave your man. Taurus man is very romantic way to give girls a sense of security,red wing motorcycle boots, it is a range of feeling between father and lover, like a shoulder to lean on, people feel warm and comfortable. How? It aspires to be, right? So you have to first pass his examination Caixing.

You have to remember, the Taurus man will not be like a talk, act and opening up of the woman, he is a dignified lady, a wife and mother of the woman. He did not want to waste time playing exciting love games. So! If you are a new feminist girl, you may not be suitable for him. You are not willing to love convergence point? With him at the right time, especially in front of his friends, do not stop to express their views, non-essential at the right time, preferably less open, keep smiling, dignified seated by his side. He will look back at you from time to time, and, later, he would like to take you at social occasions.

when he proposed to you at the right time, he must have been doing for the future of your complete plan. As for how to buy a house, how to save money, and his current financial situation, he will let you understand, you will not be full of the anxious, Taurus men are usually very sense of security will let you into the wedding hall.

the first day of marriage, please do not make romantic dreams of love, Taurus of married life is stable and practical, you should spend time preparing for him a warm and comfortable home, rather than to dream and disgruntled above.

Do not worry, he will not want you to be a long day, tired like Huanglian Po as the wife, he will try to give you the best living conditions, but, please, when she is busy after a day, give him a warm nest, do not whisper in front of him grumble endlessly noisy. Most of the time

Hou Taurus men do not put too much emotional work home with you when you fall in love with him Hou Jiugai noticed this,red wing heritage boots, when he was outside the setback,red wing mens boots, or does not work well in a bad mood at the right time, usually he will sit there straight face, but said nothing. You should get him a cup of hot tea, put away the sofa cushions, let him rest quietly.

Taurus man's personality is practical and diligent, he will not be emotional about for too long. As for your emotions, you can learn the best deal with their own. He probably thought marriage would have on the work, and can not understand your feelings carefully. Do not think his little childish do not love you, think about all his effort is not all of your beautiful future? The total can not be a lifetime pursuit of a woman romantic love it!

for Taurus men, \Occasionally, in his spare time, when a good mood, Hou. You may like a baby,red wing boot store, not good if it really vexatious!

Another point is very important - that is, always remember, he was head of the family; in all cases, please give him absolute respect, not with him singing a different tune.

you know, \The beginning,red wing store, I told you, Taurus men rarely talk like a woman. In particular, like to express a fallacy intolerable wife. Glittering in public when you stop at the right time, look at your cattle back seat her husband, his face would definitely have been very difficult to read. Taurus

with your husband to participate in social occasions, the words and deeds should pay attention to, otherwise he will let you spot embarrassment of.

back home? This method is probably not very useful to him, I would advise you Do not try unless you really do not want to come back. Believe me, even if you do back home, so their anger is over, think about the benefits of his, maybe you carry a suitcase his back, so why bother?

Taurus man is a \the dignity of the main challenges of the time by Hou, he would not get angry, ordinary normal circumstances he is gentle and kind, more importantly - his faithful and reliable.

make a real mature woman, you feel there is a Taurus husband is really great!

Taurus men and \

Taurus
when your man with you through the stages of spiritual love, he would think that the close cooperation of the body is also very important, he rarely requires only platonic love.

his \He was very possessive love, so he would be very concerned about your reaction, if you are distracted during ######, he is likely to be vigorously big excuse. By and large, the Taurus man in ######ual performance is thoughtful; he liked to \In this regard if you can not very well, is likely to affect the love between you. Enthusiastic response to his tender, he would have done very well.

Taurus father

Taurus men do when your dad, he is the father of a warm and patient, and he was very generous to children, and he will make every effort to arrange their children's future, about children when the two-year-old Hou, he began to pave the way for children to enter school a star. Taurus attaches great importance to the material, you must be careful in this respect he will spoil the child. Of course, you have to teach kids respect him is the head, so that between father and son will always be harmonious.

when he lost his temper at the right time, do remember to tell the child, can not talk back.