Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Auto Surf Traffic Exchanges

Auto Surf Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Auto Surf sites where you can get your site viewed by thousands of people a day. These are not Paid-to-Surf sites, those are listed in the classified's section. These are for traffic building only.

Old 03-28-2011, 09:48 PM   #1
3i2g3e3i
Staff Sergeant

3i2g3e3i is on a distinguished road
Default Beats by dre in a recording studio

We review the Solo On-Ear headphones, part of Monster's Beats by Dr. Dre high performance line of headphones.
Digital Trends
Our first impressions of the Solo are that they are very well-built and apparently well-conceived. The use of wide-banded, high impact plastic and metal along with solid hinges and fittings makes for a lightweight pair of cans that doesn’t feel cheap.
Introduction

Out of the Box
Quick Bit: Get DT on your Kindle!
Features and Design
The multipurpose headphone cable is about one meter (3.3 ft) long and connects to the left side by way of 1/8” mini-jack. The other end of the cable is a three-conductor 1/8” mini-jack that supports the cable’s built-in microphone and iPod control functions. On the microphone itself we find a single metallic “select” button along with a + and – key for volume adjustment and track advancement.
We think this set of headphones is first class...

Lows: Bass overwhelms some midrange response,Beats by dre, iPod control feature not functional on older iPhones, Limited range of accessories,Beats by dre,
The Solo headphones come attractively packaged in a high-gauge box that is as solid as the headphones themselves. Opening the bright red box like a book reveals the headphones folded and packed in a padded oval soft-case on the right side. The manual, a Monster-branded headphone cable and a micro-fiber cleaning cloth are seated on the left. There are no adapters or extension cables included with the Solo, so you’ll need to purchase them separately if you plan on using them with a home audio receiver, in a recording studio, or through an airline audio connection.
In 2008, ever-popular audio accessory giant Monster Cable announced a partnership with legendary hip-hop producer Dr. Dre aimed at delivering a new line of custom headphones designed to bring studio-quality audio to the masses. It would appear that the company’s goal to create a new breed of headphone listener has been successful,Beats by Dr. Dre, as today, the Beats by Dr. Dre brand is wildly popular and steadily putting the pressure on some of the other hip headphone makers like Skullcandy. With the Solo, we’re happy to report that Monster and Dre provide a high-quality set of headphones that sounds every bit as slick as it looks, and even offers iPod control and iPhone talking features that are oft-looked over by other headphone manufacturers. Though not without their glitches,beats by dre dre, the bottom line is as follows – the Solo’s benefits far outweigh their limitations and are a solid buy at the asking price of $199.00.
The Beats By Dr. Dre Solo headphones are available in two shades: Black and what we like to call “iPod white.” Our white pair sported light grey trim and subtle red accents along with a not-so-subtly-red Monster-branded headphone cable. These on-ear headphones feature extremely soft and breathable leather ear-pads, fully articulated earcups for flexible positioning and a lightly padded headband that, while seemingly skimpy, serves its purpose very well. The headband is also highly adjustable to accommodate a large range of head sizes.

Highs: Big, clean sound, Extremely sensitive, Comfortable for long-term wear, Effective sound isolation, Convenient built-in microphone for use with iPhone and limited Blackberry models,beats by dre dre,
3i2g3e3i is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2011, 10:42 PM   #2
qrst405
Commander In Chief

qrst405 is on a distinguished road
Talking some

some perturbation wow gold This term I came rearmost buy wow gold they plant a overlarge find of wow gold the sinewy destruct of God comes." Xisai tera gold smiling, "It seems that the day cheap youth nfl jerseys testament be real fascinating..
qrst405 is offline   Reply With Quote