Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 10-07-2011, 05:31 PM   #1
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

g8m8n2yf is on a distinguished road

- Qzone log,red wing heritage boots

| Back to logs list

35455 2010 年 10 月 30 日 23:46 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
Posted cancel

| Back to logs list
g8m8n2yf is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2011, 05:31 PM   #2
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 18318175 at 23:43 on April 29, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Zhuantie
1, among the children of a Beijing and Shanxi coal bosses son to eat, among the children loudly: \Coal bosses son hear whispered: \, that did not bring paper was finished, and not wait for people, phone and arrears. 10086 despair he called for help. It is said that there was silent for a long time, then ... ... he was classmates in class to receive such a message: Hello Dear China Mobile users, your classmates so and so in the toilet, so you send him toilet paper. Please contact 10086

3, the morning saw a Netease comments, the original is a screenshot.
F: Some cool people have come and listen to 5, how to say? ! ~
On the second floor: 5th floor, I think it very reasonable.
F: 5 F, the voice of the people out
floor: 5th floor, very well said indeed!
fifth floor: Upstairs are sb

4, bedroom on the 6th floor, climb and found the key did not take down the stairs and asked the aunt to take, and then climb up to the door, go also key,red wing boots, and then climb up, found the door closed, next to a classmate after, asked, \Great, just like she got into a fight,red wing sale, wanted to become a man that, but it finally began to cry uncontrollably.

6, the courage of a man on the qq mm deep feeling to declare, while mm Re: I'm her mother, I have come to steal food

7,red wing shoes, nothing to look at the company the morning home page, see the above linked to the recruitment of new content to the point a bit boring, dismay, found their positions impressively ... ...

8, the north wind that blew the students spotted a mother and daughter combination the girl was too good, and after a fierce ideological struggle, the students all the way north to the parking lot tracking them, and finally shot.
north: Auntie, Hello!
Mom: Well ... ...
north: Yes, I want to know your daughter.
mother: She is my daughter fainted ~
the north, girls face flushed, her mother is actually very open-minded: \drove off.

9,red wing heritage, the bedroom has a big brother one day Who says the wma, mp3 where I sing a lot of songs are his.

10, the classroom teacher by name: \'Ye' ... .... \

11, suddenly found that day, I have a aunt, Er Yi, four aunt, five aunt, but did not Sanyi. So to ask my father: Why did not I Sanyi? Heart is also thought for a moment: Is when Sanyi in small dead? My father said: You Sanyi is your mother!

12, like to joke with her boyfriend,red wing work boots, pretending to search under his bed out from an underwear (actually me), and then asked him to begin his refusal to admit that I never thought in my tight schedule Next, I began to admit even to hold.

13, my husband and I have a quarrel heck, while her husband was sleeping when I squatted over his head for his fart smell good vent, mended excessive force directly pulled a pile of feces on his face.

14, the men travel on the outside, suddenly home, at the door heard the sound of snoring men, the men walk away, sent a text message my wife: divorce it! Three years later his wife, and he said, when the little lion is Rising!

15,red wing motorcycle boot, rang the bell one time after class we all have to go home, down the stairs when I stepped on his left foot, \position to fall in large font in the middle of the road .. I was thinking: No, humiliating, and I pretended to faint. The results of the students next to me look at me motionless, and quickly pick me up, and then hit crazy fan about to open my ears ...

16, a student, his computer will automatically start every morning (presumably because Quarters in the morning when the moment calls open red). Old took a break and he posted on the computer ... ...

17, father the greatest dislike of foreign singers. But one day, I was watching mtv when Michael Jackson was surprised to find that Dad stood behind, his face thoughtful expression. \\Result, they did not send.
tag classic mom joke among the children of students
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 05:31 PM   #3
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

obg72dhe8z is on a distinguished road

WASHINGTON Shucheng
was an old man died in a car accident, its children and grandchildren to fight for compensation payments to court trouble.
2008, Li old man passed away in a car accident. Li old man had children five, the eldest son of Li, the second son of Li II (died in 2003, a sub-Qiang, M Li), the third son of Li III, the eldest daughter John Doe (1993 was the death of a child Xiao Zhou), second daughter five LI. Li old man died, the perpetrators and Li,belstaff leather, Lee III reached a mediated settlement,belstaff shop, a total of 7 million to pay compensation for death.
Lee has followed the old man alive Li, Lie triple life,belstaff uk, daily living and more by their care. After the accident,belstaff jacken, Li, Li to assume the three active coordination with those responsible for his father for funeral and other matters, at the same time as the first death of the mother and late father made grave, erected a monument, a total cost of 4 million yuan,belstaff panther jacket, of which the funeral cost about 1.5 million.
However, Li Qiang, Li old man's grandson, granddaughter Li, Xiao Zhou grandson, daughter, five who were dissatisfied with Li Li, Li, two to three compensation After a local court of first instance that the Li and Li used three of the 4 million yuan for the funeral of only 1.5 million to 5.5 million in cash remaining, should be allocated to the family of the deceased estate.
who were dissatisfied with decisions,17 -year-old boy opened play dump truck killed his uncle who fled after, Li, Li Luan three appealed to the Intermediate People's Court. Luan City Intermediate People's Court recently been hearing that death compensation does not belong to the scope of heritage, there is no subrogation. Therefore, the old man's grandson, Li Qiang, Li granddaughter,20 drivers suspected of stealing oil company vehic, grandson Xiao Zhou does not enjoy the power of inheritance. (Text in both parties a pseudonym).
static white reporter Douzu Jun
obg72dhe8z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 05:34 PM   #4
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

340904 2010 年 09 月 28 日 13:45 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
B-type person ~ ~
a place you must have laughter, you are kind, mischievous,red wing shoe store, willful, overbearing and sweet. You look lively, but the real deep down,red wing heritage, you have some low self-esteem and ego, you want to be able to do things the best people you care about your evaluation, your character as a child, simple direct, emotional ,red wing boot store, emotions written on his face, you do not have brains, but lack some ability to protect themselves, you can easily get along the face of it, but want to go to your inner world is not easy,red wing heritage boot, you need the encouragement of others, tolerance, love and certainly, in fact you are often self-examination, you wish you can do at least 80% perfect,red wing boots, but you do not seem that persistence, so your emotional volatility,red wing motorcycle boot, it must be troubled by these factors.

label things kids brains volatile factors
Old 10-07-2011, 05:35 PM   #5
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

! - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 565317164 at 03:11 on June 19th, 2010 Read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Tencent tenth anniversary of the

a class come to a new life. -
day, the teacher asked him: How old are you? -
students: Where does the teacher asked me how much? -
Teacher: your age. -
Student: Oh,red wing shoes, what the teacher wanted to know my age last year or this year's age? -
Teacher: nonsense, certainly this year's pull. -
Student: Oh, what the teacher is to tell you now, or after class I tell you? -
Teacher: Now. -
Student: Oh, what the teacher wanted me to say out loud or quietly say? -
Teacher: by, you said or not said, Ah! Less flicker me,red wing heritage! -
students: say, ask the teacher why I want to know how much it? -
Teacher: I casually ask can not I? -
Student: Oh,red wing motorcycle boot, I do not answer to no good? -
Teacher: Khan died ... ... ... -
\
Teacher: a nice day -
students: bad weather tomorrow -
teacher: Yesterday I ate fish head -
students: Are you going to eat turtle Tou-
Teacher: Error -
students: correct -
Teacher: I said that wrong -
Student: I say correct -
Teacher: You fool -
students: my genius -
Teacher: Do you stand up for me -
Student: I give you sat down -
Teacher: The teacher told you to stand up, I heard yet? -
Student: Teacher told me to sit down, hear! -
Teacher: Do you dare to not listen to the teacher's words -
Student: I can not listen to your teacher -
Teacher: Do you know what you just said? -
Student: I know I did not say anything? -
teacher: The students, I know you are on purpose -
students: the teacher, you know I did not mean -
Teacher: You do not big or little -
Student: I have a little big -
Teacher: You're so young do not learn -
Student: I so much bad scholarship -
Teacher: I do not want to say to you -
students: You talking to me -
Teacher: Do you give me to stop -
Student: I give you to -
Teacher: I'm the fear you, stop okay? -
Student: I defy you to continue,red wing heritage boots, okay? -
Teacher: This is the end opposite of practice -
students: synonyms practice now -
Teacher: Would you stop Afghanistan -
Student: I never-ending A -
Teacher: Do you not educated A -
Student: I have educated A -
Teacher: Do you like an educated person? -
Student: Do I not like uneducated people? -
Teacher: depressed A -
students: happy A -
Teacher: I'm going to be mad at you pull -
students: you are my air live fast pull -
Teacher: you can not say A -
Student: I can not shut up A -
teacher: You may continue, I am not on this lesson, I go. -
Student: I stop it, this lesson had to,red wing shoes sale, I come. -
Old 10-07-2011, 05:35 PM   #6
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

oi1yum4ei6ku is on a distinguished road

! - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 565317164 at 03:11 on June 19th, 2010 Read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Tencent tenth anniversary of the

a class come to a new life. -
day, the teacher asked him: How old are you? -
students: Where does the teacher asked me how much? -
Teacher: your age. -
Student: Oh, what the teacher wanted to know my age last year or this year's age? -
Teacher: nonsense,red wing motorcycle boots, certainly this year's pull. -
Student: Oh, what the teacher is to tell you now,red wing shoe store, or after class I tell you? -
Teacher: Now. -
Student: Oh,red wing mens boots, what the teacher wanted me to say out loud or quietly say? -
Teacher: by,red wing boots, you said or not said, Ah! Less flicker me! -
students: say, ask the teacher why I want to know how much it? -
Teacher: I casually ask can not I? -
Student: Oh,red wing shoes online, I do not answer to no good? -
Teacher: Khan died ... ... ... -
\
Teacher: a nice day -
students: bad weather tomorrow -
teacher: Yesterday I ate fish head -
students: Are you going to eat turtle Tou-
Teacher: Error -
students: correct -
Teacher: I said that wrong -
Student: I say correct -
Teacher: You fool -
students: my genius -
Teacher: Do you stand up for me -
Student: I give you sat down -
Teacher: The teacher told you to stand up, I heard yet? -
Student: Teacher told me to sit down, hear,red wing shoes sale! -
Teacher: Do you dare to not listen to the teacher's words -
Student: I can not listen to your teacher -
Teacher: Do you know what you just said? -
Student: I know I did not say anything? -
teacher: The students, I know you are on purpose -
students: the teacher, you know I did not mean -
Teacher: You do not big or little -
Student: I have a little big -
Teacher: You're so young do not learn -
Student: I so much bad scholarship -
Teacher: I do not want to say to you -
students: You talking to me -
Teacher: Do you give me to stop -
Student: I give you to -
Teacher: I'm the fear you, stop okay? -
Student: I defy you to continue, okay? -
Teacher: This is the end opposite of practice -
students: synonyms practice now -
Teacher: Would you stop Afghanistan -
Student: I never-ending A -
Teacher: Do you not educated A -
Student: I have educated A -
Teacher: Do you like an educated person? -
Student: Do I not like uneducated people? -
Teacher: depressed A -
students: happy A -
Teacher: I'm going to be mad at you pull -
students: you are my air live fast pull -
Teacher: you can not say A -
Student: I can not shut up A -
teacher: You may continue, I am not on this lesson, I go. -
Student: I stop it, this lesson had to, I come. -
oi1yum4ei6ku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 05:37 PM   #7
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from alumni of the user at 01:32 on July 8, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary

Abstract concentrated soap can be used in the home can spread quickly relieve itching, or redness at the painting in the soap Dip. Indoor installation of orange light bulb, the light orange afraid of mosquitoes, they are able to produce a good insect repellent effect. Event of power outages can also be used to drop one or two tablets upwind Oil, a light, after a few minutes, you can play the effect of mosquito repellent.
】 【body 1,red wing shoe store, concentrated soap can be used in the home can be quickly applied itching, or swelling at the area with soap dipped in water in the smear.
reason is the sodium salt of higher fatty acids soaps. Such as: C17H35COONa. The sodium salt of fatty acids were alkaline hydrolysis (with OH-), formic acid aqueous solution containing H +, because the soapy water in the OH-and formic acid into H + and H2O in so you can quickly eliminate the pain, itching.
2, Tu-point ammonia itching, principle above.
3, if the bites itch, can be a bomb shells with your fingers, then coated with toilet water, essential balm, etc..
4, coated with salt water or brewing itches, so make mass softening, but also can relieve itching.
5, aloe leaf juice can relieve itching. After the swelling and itching of mosquito bites, can cut a small piece of aloe vera leaves, break apart and cleaned, rubbed a few in the swelling,red wing shoes online, itching can be swelling.
6, snake oil and salt applied, allowing local anesthesia and soothe nerves, relieve itching feeling.
7, the aspirin tablets crushed and water applied to the wound, there are also anti-inflammatory swelling effect.
8, if the mosquito bites on sensitive people may wish to go out, eating an anti-histamine drugs.
Finland recently reported that antihistamines block the immune response, can reduce the mosquito bite itching and swelling.
but the side effects of antihistamines is to sleep, a driver avoided.
9, just make a change to eat vegetables alkaline diet, physical fitness and blood is slightly alkaline, not only do not love mosquitoes bite, even after the bites, you will not be too itchy! If the bite that could use their own slightly alkaline the saliva, smear mosquito bites, can also relieve itching!
10, to break apart a garlic, coated with a cross section of the package mosquito bite, one would like,red wing shoes sale, and itching.
11, a few people to bite you in a mainly concerned with the odor, you also eat mosquitoes hate the smell of things:
take vitamin B1, if you go to eat wild 3-4 days in advance. She says that people feel it, smell that mosquitoes can not stand, it will stay away from you, is said to particularly effective.
12, vitamin B1 brush soaked mosquito will also not close. This water-soluble vitamins are not
side effects. Completely eliminated from the body the extra weight will not be stored to remain in the body.
13, with a seasoning of star anise, fennel the two, soak in warm water basin, a bath with the water, mosquitoes can not close.
14, dried orange peel in the indoor lighting, can replace the mosquito, both insect repellent, but also to eliminate the house smell.
15, wear light-colored clothing. Attention to myself! Albopictus (also known as spotted mosquito) favorite stop in the black clothes. Therefore, we try to wear some hot summer color in light clothes.
16, try to wear socks. Many people like to wear shoes barefoot in summer, not knowing to wear socks, the mosquitoes and humidity reduce the feeling of human skin, skin surface to reduce volatile,red wing sale, will reduce the bite.
17, can not be arrested after being bitten. Bitten by a mosquito, we will immediately grasp. But the scratching, the skin in the tissue fluid, lymph and other oozing, swelling into a package, the more grasping more itching, but also not easy to subside, covered with red envelopes \If you insist on not grasping, generally 10 to 15 minutes, the itching can significantly faded.
18, the evening before the mosquitoes like to stop in the window near the likes stopped after dark in the room deep in the surface color of objects, click here to beat the law of mosquitoes, with less.
19, the family of aquatic plants to regularly change the water.
20, drug use insect repellent, a brand after 2 months of continuous use, for a drug repellent, better.
21, eating garlic may be an effective insect repellent, as mosquitoes do not like the smell of garlic out of the body secretion.
22, Using cool oil, wind spirits. in the bedroom, opened the lid by putting boxes of cool oil or wind spirits. Point of mosquito coils, choking odor; hanging mosquito nets, air boring. If the mosquito in point before the drop in spending on the entire amount of disk mosquito wind spirits, the mosquito can not choke people, and themselves in an clear, effective insect repellent. Into the nets if you can, before sprinkling a few drops in the nets on the wind spirits, mosquito nets can improve the air condition, and increased insect repellent effect.
23, put into the flowers before dusk repelling,red wing boots, 1,2 pots placed in the indoor blooming jasmine, Milan or rose, it is best Night. Mosquitoes can not stand because the aroma of the flowers and escape.
24, indoor, orange lamp, due to fear of mosquitoes orange light,red wing work boots, so can produce a good insect repellent effect.
25, will dry the leaves so twisted rope, lit on the interior, the smoke can be repellent.
26, the dried residue after the burning of tea, you can drive away mosquitoes.
27, loaded with empty 35 ml bottles of beer on a table or sugar or more at the indoor mosquito, mosquito smell the sweet taste will fall in. Note the bottle, sugar water or beer to be stuck to death.
28, behind closed doors and windows, put a pot in the window, add a little pot of water mixed detergent, the next day, a basin there will be some dead mosquitoes. Continued use of this method every day, almost no need to spray insecticide to kill mosquitoes liquid. And the mosquitoes will be less and less. Why do mosquito
soapy water can be?
because the detergent with alkaline, mosquitoes are not grown in water with alkali, but the detergent in the water with spices, and the mother will misconception that mosquito eggs have food put in them. So as to achieve the effect of mosquito.
29, the loss of the drug used in the mosquito tablets, the wind gently drop a few drops of essential oil, plug in the power, we can achieve a strong repellent effect, and also saving pills. Event of power outages can also be used to drop one or two tablets upwind Oil, a light, after a few minutes, you can play the effect of mosquito repellent.
(39 Health Net)
Old 10-07-2011, 05:37 PM   #8
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

oi1yum4ei6ku is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from alumni of the user at 01:32 on July 8, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary

Abstract concentrated soap can be used in the home can spread quickly relieve itching, or redness at the painting in the soap Dip. Indoor installation of orange light bulb, the light orange afraid of mosquitoes, they are able to produce a good insect repellent effect. Event of power outages can also be used to drop one or two tablets upwind Oil, a light, after a few minutes, you can play the effect of mosquito repellent.
】 【body 1, concentrated soap can be used in the home can be quickly applied itching, or swelling at the area with soap dipped in water in the smear.
reason is the sodium salt of higher fatty acids soaps. Such as: C17H35COONa. The sodium salt of fatty acids were alkaline hydrolysis (with OH-), formic acid aqueous solution containing H +, because the soapy water in the OH-and formic acid into H + and H2O in so you can quickly eliminate the pain,red wing heritage boots, itching.
2, Tu-point ammonia itching, principle above.
3, if the bites itch, can be a bomb shells with your fingers, then coated with toilet water, essential balm,red wing work boots, etc..
4, coated with salt water or brewing itches, so make mass softening, but also can relieve itching.
5, aloe leaf juice can relieve itching. After the swelling and itching of mosquito bites, can cut a small piece of aloe vera leaves, break apart and cleaned, rubbed a few in the swelling, itching can be swelling.
6, snake oil and salt applied, allowing local anesthesia and soothe nerves, relieve itching feeling.
7,red wing motorcycle boots, the aspirin tablets crushed and water applied to the wound, there are also anti-inflammatory swelling effect.
8, if the mosquito bites on sensitive people may wish to go out, eating an anti-histamine drugs.
Finland recently reported that antihistamines block the immune response, can reduce the mosquito bite itching and swelling.
but the side effects of antihistamines is to sleep, a driver avoided.
9, just make a change to eat vegetables alkaline diet, physical fitness and blood is slightly alkaline, not only do not love mosquitoes bite, even after the bites, you will not be too itchy! If the bite that could use their own slightly alkaline the saliva, smear mosquito bites, can also relieve itching!
10, to break apart a garlic, coated with a cross section of the package mosquito bite, one would like, and itching.
11, a few people to bite you in a mainly concerned with the odor, you also eat mosquitoes hate the smell of things:
take vitamin B1, if you go to eat wild 3-4 days in advance. She says that people feel it, smell that mosquitoes can not stand, it will stay away from you, is said to particularly effective.
12, vitamin B1 brush soaked mosquito will also not close. This water-soluble vitamins are not
side effects. Completely eliminated from the body the extra weight will not be stored to remain in the body.
13, with a seasoning of star anise, fennel the two,red wing mens boots, soak in warm water basin, a bath with the water, mosquitoes can not close.
14, dried orange peel in the indoor lighting, can replace the mosquito, both insect repellent, but also to eliminate the house smell.
15, wear light-colored clothing. Attention to myself! Albopictus (also known as spotted mosquito) favorite stop in the black clothes. Therefore, we try to wear some hot summer color in light clothes.
16, try to wear socks. Many people like to wear shoes barefoot in summer, not knowing to wear socks, the mosquitoes and humidity reduce the feeling of human skin, skin surface to reduce volatile, will reduce the bite.
17, can not be arrested after being bitten. Bitten by a mosquito, we will immediately grasp. But the scratching, the skin in the tissue fluid, lymph and other oozing, swelling into a package, the more grasping more itching, but also not easy to subside, covered with red envelopes \If you insist on not grasping, generally 10 to 15 minutes, the itching can significantly faded.
18, the evening before the mosquitoes like to stop in the window near the likes stopped after dark in the room deep in the surface color of objects, click here to beat the law of mosquitoes,red wing shoes online, with less.
19, the family of aquatic plants to regularly change the water.
20, drug use insect repellent, a brand after 2 months of continuous use, for a drug repellent, better.
21, eating garlic may be an effective insect repellent, as mosquitoes do not like the smell of garlic out of the body secretion.
22, Using cool oil, wind spirits. in the bedroom, opened the lid by putting boxes of cool oil or wind spirits. Point of mosquito coils, choking odor; hanging mosquito nets, air boring. If the mosquito in point before the drop in spending on the entire amount of disk mosquito wind spirits, the mosquito can not choke people, and themselves in an clear, effective insect repellent. Into the nets if you can,red wing shoe store, before sprinkling a few drops in the nets on the wind spirits, mosquito nets can improve the air condition, and increased insect repellent effect.
23, put into the flowers before dusk repelling, 1,2 pots placed in the indoor blooming jasmine, Milan or rose, it is best Night. Mosquitoes can not stand because the aroma of the flowers and escape.
24, indoor, orange lamp, due to fear of mosquitoes orange light, so can produce a good insect repellent effect.
25, will dry the leaves so twisted rope, lit on the interior, the smoke can be repellent.
26, the dried residue after the burning of tea, you can drive away mosquitoes.
27, loaded with empty 35 ml bottles of beer on a table or sugar or more at the indoor mosquito, mosquito smell the sweet taste will fall in. Note the bottle, sugar water or beer to be stuck to death.
28, behind closed doors and windows, put a pot in the window, add a little pot of water mixed detergent, the next day, a basin there will be some dead mosquitoes. Continued use of this method every day, almost no need to spray insecticide to kill mosquitoes liquid. And the mosquitoes will be less and less. Why do mosquito
soapy water can be?
because the detergent with alkaline, mosquitoes are not grown in water with alkali, but the detergent in the water with spices, and the mother will misconception that mosquito eggs have food put in them. So as to achieve the effect of mosquito.
29, the loss of the drug used in the mosquito tablets, the wind gently drop a few drops of essential oil, plug in the power, we can achieve a strong repellent effect, and also saving pills. Event of power outages can also be used to drop one or two tablets upwind Oil, a light, after a few minutes, you can play the effect of mosquito repellent.
(39 Health Net)
oi1yum4ei6ku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 05:37 PM   #9
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 61605046 at 15:06 on July 5, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (2) Category: Personal Diary

one: spicy shrimp
materials: sea shrimp number, back to open side. Chili, pepper some ginger, garlic slices, onion shredded pepper foam a few, have a piece of foam ginger slices.
practice:
1. pot into the oil, remember to be more than the level the same amount of meat dishes, fried said oil and more oil to double it big fire hot, pour in shrimp.
2. fry for a while, add dried chili peppers and pepper, stir fry, heat the oil to taste the spicy and the Commission are \
3. a spicy and hemp taste, add ginger and garlic slices, pickled, hot ginger (do not put onions first)
4. Stir ginger and garlic flavor, add soy sauce, white sugar right amount, a little wine. When about to clean wok, add onion, stir add salt. Then serve.

II: ketchup prawns
ingredients: prawns half a catty, two spoonfuls of green beans, shredded bamboo shoots little, ginger, onion, sugar, tomato sauce, salt, starch, monosodium glutamate amount.
practice:
1, large prawns, cut head and long legs required to wash and drain, bamboo shoots, peas and wash stand.
2, red-hot pot of oil, saute ginger and onions, fry until golden on both sides into five prawns cooked, add wine, salt, little water seal stew with tomato sauce for three minutes till thicken the sauce, to the plate.
3, red-hot pot of oil, shredded bamboo shoots and stir fry green beans with salt, MSG, starch powder to be wet after the shower in the prawn roll side, and serve.

three: fried prawns
material: live large shrimp: 350 grams of soy sauce: 20 grams, spring onion: 2 grams, vinegar: 15 grams, sugar: 25 grams of cooked vegetable oil: 500 grams , Shao liquor: 15 g
Method:
1, pliers cut the shrimp to be feet, wash and drain water.
2, under the vegetable oil pan, stir till Jiucheng heat, spoon the shrimp by hand and constantly promote the wok for about 5 seconds, which picked up with a colander, until the oil temperature rise was to insure that heat, then pour shrimp
10 seconds into the re-fried so that the meat and shell torn off and remove with a colander.
3, the pan pour oil, add onions a little stir, pour into the cooked shrimp, rice wine, soy sauce, sugar and a little water, Britain move wok cooking into the vinegar, pan, plate and serve Serve.
Note
fresh prawns should be uniform size. Wang speed with two fried oil, cooking in order to transfer juice to make shrimp shell burst processes. (Still shrink the principle of sulfur)
flavor characteristics:
\meat is tender, add sweet and sour with a unique flavor.

IV: Gold Butterfly shrimp
raw materials: the original only South American prawns, flour, breadcrumbs, eggs
practice:
1. shrimp, peeled, split tail shrimp left The last section do not
2. preparations of flour, bread crumbs, eggs Beat spare
3. in accordance with the eggs - flour - bread crumbs in order
4. shrimp wrapped in turn, put the pot oil, till 6 into the heat, the pot Zhashu Serve

Five: kimchi burst shrimp
Ingredients: shrimp
accessories: [url = java script :;], Sichuan [/ url] pickles, green and red pepper, radishes
spices: salt, chicken, soy sauce, sugar, cooking wine, chili
cooking methods:
1, the green and red tip peppers, radishes, pickles are cut into small, wok into the oil until the oil heat, add shrimp fried fish cakes;
2, pot stay in base oil, the next dry pepper, pickles, pepper , radish stir fry the fire, add cooking wine, sugar, soy sauce, chicken, salt, stir shrimp into the pan can be tasty.
Features
pickles Sauvignon, appetizers go well with rice.

Six: colorful shrimp and tofu balls
Material: 3 boxes egg tofu, shrimp 6 two 6, two fish paste, yellow, green peas, pickled shrimp, a little kernel Ingredients: 3 tablespoons cornstarch, a little salt, onion 2 tablespoons ginger water Seasoning: 1 tablespoon cornstarch, pepper.
practice:
wash drying chopped shrimp, and fish, salted shrimp paste and mix well for the filling. Cut tofu cornstarch
wafer stick in two pieces were sandwiched into the filling tube-like, all well after use.
frying pan with the oil over medium heat until the temperature increase after the fried tofu into the shape, go to the plate over medium high heat for 8 minutes.
to water will be yellow, green peas, boiled Jen picked up after, another boiling pot with pepper and cornstarch to the plate rolling shower.

Seven:
raw shrimp soybean: soybean, shrimp, red pepper, yellow pepper, ginger, eggs
spices: salt, Totole chicken, starch, salad oil
practices:
1, shrimp, shelled, leaving tail shrimp and shrimp back break open. Salt, the wife happy chicken, starch, egg white to shrimp sizing, and then down into the warm oil in the boiled and set aside.
2, soybean, red pepper pieces, yellow pepper pieces with oil boiled, picked up.
3, pot stay in base oil, add ginger saute, stir fry down into all the raw materials, seasoning thicken Serve.

VIII:
materials lobster salad: cooked frozen lobster one, half a lettuce, integrated tank 1 can of fruit, a little white salad dressing, shrimp and eggs a little
practice:
1, First, after natural thawing lobster then cut diagonal slices peeled.
2, shredded lettuce soaked in cold water after the drain, put the plate on the center.
3, play Kay comprehensive open, canned fruit, drain and then into the top of lettuce.
4, will be cut lobster meat, then get on top of the display of fruit salad dressing Finally, sprinkle the eggs can be.

Nine: fresh lily figs shrimp
material: fresh lily 1, 2, two peas, shrimp 80 grams, an egg tofu
practice:
1. bashing both sides of the first egg tofu with a little cornstarch with a small fire pan fry both sides turn golden and set aside.
2. pounced on both sides before egg tofu a little corn flour, pan fry until both sides of a small fire, golden, set aside.
3. shrimp fry first, put salt to taste. Fry garlic until fragrant and soft under the snow peas.
other materials together into the mix, the next sauce can thicken.
sauce:
1 tsp oyster sauce, soy sauce, sugar, Banchi, 2 tsp cornflour, water amount.

ten: melon shrimp soup

materials: half a melon, shrimp and four, some scallops, coriander and a little twist.
practices:
1. melon slices.
2. 葱姜 blast pot.
3. add melon slices stir-fried.
4. add water, then add shrimp and scallops.
5. Large Huoao open, put coriander, salt to taste.
XI: orange peel shrimp
Ingredients: Shrimp 250 grams, 15 grams dried tangerine peel nine system.
Sauce: 35 grams of sugar, salt, MSG 5 grams, 5 grams of rice wine, diced green onion 3 grams, 2 grams of ginger is not, sesame oil and 2 grams, 500 grams of oil, soup 50 grams.
operating procedures:
1. The required cut shrimp, washed and drained water; Citrus cut at the end.
2. Heat pan, add shrimp, fried with hot cooked immediately after Wang remove.
3. Pot stay in base oil, add onions, ginger stir Hong, add wine, soup, salt, sugar, monosodium glutamate, dried tangerine peel and shrimp, with the fire slowly the sauce, the last drops of the sesame oil, pan plate.
Features:
tender and delicious, slightly sweet and sour orange peel. Citrus fried shrimp is fried shrimp taste expansion.
essentials prompted
burst shrimp hot oil to be busy, a blast into.

Twelve: asparagus mixed with shrimp
Ingredients: 300 grams of asparagus, shrimp 8, 2 garlic, red pepper 1
Seasoning: salt, sugar, sesame oil 1 / 2 tsp salad oil 1 tablespoon
for France:
1, peeled garlic, red pepper, remove stalks, wash, all mince; asparagus Remove roots, slashing the old skin, wash, cut into small pieces; pick deveined shrimp paste, washed and cut in half standby;
2, half pot of boiling pot into the open, boil for a short iron into the asparagus, remove to cold water showers, drain water reserve;
3, then the pot of water boil, add shrimp and boil for a short iron to change color, remove, drain water, poured into a dish, add the remaining ingredients and A mix well and serve.

Thirteen: The Golden shrimp care
Ingredients: 4 packets of white areas, 4 tablespoons of shrimp paste, egg 1, white sesame seeds amount.
ingredients: salt, soy flour, the amount of pepper.
practice:
1, bread cut into two inches in diameter circle the block, shrimp paste and seasonings and mix well.
2, the shrimp paste paved surface of the bread pieces, glue the egg and sesame seeds, heat pan fry both sides of the golden, then drain the oil until hot to eat.
Note:
when a thin plastic coated shrimp, or fried bread, shrimp and not cooked.

fourth: flowers prawns
owned Cuisine: Shandong cuisine
features: elegant, delicious and nutritious.
ingredients: 250 grams of fresh shrimp, chicken breasts, 25 grams, 20 grams of egg, ham 15 grams, 15 grams of yellow cake, seaweed 15 grams, 15 grams of red pepper skin, coriander leaves 15 grams, salt 5 grams, Shao liquor 15 grams, onions 15 grams, ginger 10 grams, 100 grams of broth, sesame oil 5 grams, 50 grams of starch.
production process:
pick the prawns to the ridge of sand bars, remove the shrimp, peel into the shrimp, leaving tail to the leg, washed with water, from the abdominal profile, two-thirds of deep hack knife so back connected. Profile on the surface of the meat crosswise knife, salt, rice wine pickled tasty. Ham, yellow cake, red pepper, cut into small skin are like the eyelids. Chicken breasts to the net fascia, chopped fine mud, add onions, ginger, salt, rice wine, broth, sesame oil, stir into the stuffing, wipe evenly divided on the shrimp. Beat egg into the egg foam into the bowl, add dry starch paste to reconcile into the egg foam, foam paste the eggs were put on the surface of meat, prawns, and then ham, red peppers, cake, coriander leaves, seaweed, etc. interspersed into the color pattern, transfer to a plate inside the cage, the use of fire steamed out, the net water decanter, placed in the tray. Wok add broth, salt, stir boiling, skim foam, hook into the flow of wet starch thickening, pour sesame oil, pour in the shrimp body Serve.

fifth: sweet lemon sesame shrimp
material: headless prawns 125 grams, bread 25 grams, sesame seeds 6 grams, 0.5 grams of MSG, salt 0.5 g, 8.5 g starch, lemon juice, 18 g , eggs, 18.5 grams, 105 grams of oil.
production process:
1. will remain headless peeled shrimp tails, transferred to shrimp line, wash, open from the middle into a knife, put a bowl add MSG, salt and tasty.
2. egg custard with cornstarch bearing adjustment, bread cut into 10 slices.
3. soiled uniform shrimp custard, sesame side glue, and then placed on a piece of toast, hand tap.
4. arms fire wok oil to boiling, the side away from the fire position, the prawns into the oil with a slow fire until golden brown dip, dish, put the dish Serve, serve lemon juice Ibid.
flavor characteristics:
shrimp, fresh bread aroma, flavor and lemon juice with sweet sesame flavor.

XVI: film
prawn soup Ingredients: Prawns 3, fritters 1, lettuce 4 slices, onion one.
spices: 1, a little flour; 2, cooking wine 1 tablespoon 5 cups broth, 1 tsp salt, pepper.
practice:
1, prawns, shelled, pumping mud intestinal net after the wash with flour grasping mucus, and then rinse thoroughly with water, drying of water, then slice thin;
2, fried dough sticks chopped , skillet and then deep-fried crisp, remove and drain after the Absolute, shop in the bowl, add shredded lettuce and the other will add chopped green onion, then slice thin film spread on the top of prawns;
3, the seasonings ( 2) boil, Drizzle, the use of soup boiled prawn pieces and serve hot.
Highlights:
1, prawns must be fresh to do this soup, or smell heavy.
2, next head of the prawn great, unfortunately lost, you can pour wine with fried after burning incense stock, reserved for his use, but not suitable in this soup, unless mixed with chicken soup, and after filtering.
3, in addition to prawns, fresh fish can be eaten the same way.

Seventeen: Braised Prawns
Ingredients: Shrimp 4-6 head
materials: onion, ginger, cooking wine, salt, MSG, sugar, vinegar, the amount of
practices:
Heat pan into the base oil will be properly handled after the shrimp stir into diced green onion, root ginger, cooking wine, add chicken broth, salt, MSG, sugar, vinegar (a drop). Until juice will do, remove the shrimp, add sesame oil in the remaining juice, stir well, pour over shrimp on, you can.
treatment:
the shrimp to be, legs, remove the head of the prawn at the top of the sandbags, cut to the ridge along the tail shrimp, remove the sand line.
Description:
the shrimp was light, good shrimp flavor. If white wine is best to use with Fen wine because of the smell of alcohol too thick will cover the shrimp, a high degree of wine is good, shrimp can better explain the fragrance of the wine, the level of sense. Do not think Erguotou very cheap, in fact, very suitable with this shrimp. In addition, Qingdao Laoshan Mineral beer brewing is also very desirable, refreshing, can be refined to reflect well the delicate shrimp, white and tender.

eighth: fried shrimp
materials: shrimp 10 ounces, diced green onion, ginger, garlic and pepper at the end of the opening 1 tablespoon cornstarch 5 tbsp.
spices: salt, monosodium glutamate, a pinch of pepper.
Marinade:
wine 2 tablespoons salt 1 / 2 tsp.
practice:
1. shrimps cut to be the Ministry of intestinal removing mud, wash and drain water to marinate for 20 minutes.
2. pan till the eighth of the heat, put the shrimp coated with cornstarch and deep fry crisp fish out.
3. separate from the pan with 1 tablespoon Fry scallions, ginger, garlic, hot pepper at the end, then the shrimp down, thrown into the seasonings and stir well.
Cooking Guide:
. dish with shrimp Lo (thin, tender) to do, taste good.
fried shrimp less oil, not soy wine, so as to avoid deep-fried crispy shrimp anti-surge, but not crisp.

nineteenth jade shrimp
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Features:
are their own natural fragrance of delicious, with proper seasoning to taste all the more delicious and good taste is definitely of sight, smell, taste of the small \
material:
prawns (fresh shrimp) 500g, broccoli 1 / 2 (200g), carrots, 1 chopped garlic 2 tablespoons (30g), white pepper 1 / 2 teaspoon (3g ), water, starch 2 tablespoons (30ml), oil 1 tablespoon (15ml), each food-rich seafood soup hanging juice 2 tablespoons fresh TM (30ml).
practice:
1. prawns to the first stripped of skin, into the boiling pot boil for a short 2 minutes after the shower stand out; to wash broccoli, divided into small pieces; carrots,red wing boot store, peeled and cut into round film; and then into the boiling pot, respectively, boil for a short 2 minutes, drain water stand;
2. the fire heating the oil in wok until till 5 placed into a hot saute the garlic, followed by release into the prepared shrimp, broccoli and carrots into small pieces, stir together 2 minutes;
3. slowly hook into the water, starch, until thick sauce after the close of each food transferred to the rich white pepper and seafood on the soup, fresh TM juice can be suspended.
Tips: If no fresh shrimp, shrimp can be used instead of cooking.

Twenty: Garlic prawns
material:
net prawns 350 grams, 40 grams of red pepper foam, 10 grams of soy sauce, salt, 3 grams, sugar 30 grams, 30 grams of vinegar, cooking wine 15 grams, ginger 15 grams,red wing heritage boot, 15 grams minced garlic, chopped green onion 25 grams, 2 grams of MSG, water, soybean meal 30 g, 50 g of dry soy flour, 2 eggs, broth, 200 grams, peanut oil 500 grams (consumption of 100 grams) .
system of law:
1. shrimps to the first shell, to remove impurities from the dorsal raphe shrimp under the knife, slice into two pieces, remove the black sand gland, each cut into two pieces off to a bowl and add wine, salt code flavor, add dried soy eggs transferred into a paste, the shrimp and mix well.
2. Take a bowl, the soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, cooking wine, monosodium glutamate, soup, water, soybean meal, on into the fish-flavored sauce.
3. pot heat the oil till the Liucheng, paragraph by paragraph into the shrimp, slightly fried fish, until the oil temperature rise, and then went in, picked up when turned deep fry crisp surface.
4. tossed away more than the pot of oil, the next hot pepper, red Stir, add onions, ginger, garlic, Stir flavor, cooked into the fish-flavored sauce, stir well, then add the shrimp section, stir evenly, transfer to a plate Serve. Garlic juice can also stir dish, Yi Shi Zhan Shi.

the twenty-first: red pepper shrimp
explosion Ingredients: 1 kg of shrimp, garlic 2 teaspoons chopped green onions 2, Chuanjiao powder 1 tsp.
Ingredients: Salt 1 / 4 tsp sesame oil, Ku amount of powder, egg white 2 tsp cornflour tbsp.
cornstarch 1 / 4 teaspoon water 1 tablespoon salt 1 / 4 tsp.
practice:
1, Chuanjiao on the pan, fry slowly in, Chung broken, screen out the powder, they condemned the trafficking trafficking Juan Di # ǔ Chong Huan Boxu stop?
2, in shelled, deveined shrimp, leaving only the tail of the shell back to Wash, wipe and water.
3, shrimp, cut back, remove the intestines, and marinate for ten minutes, the oil bubble.
4, two tablespoons of oil, saute garlic, Chuanjiao powder, under the shrimp, like a teaspoon of wine, stir well, buried in Xian, the next Toss onion dish.

twenty-two: crispy shrimp
materials Apple: Apple 1, 300 grams of shrimp, green onions 2
spices:
(1) salt 1 / 2 teaspoon lemon juice 1 tsp.
(2) salt 1 / 4 tsp egg white 1 clove, 1 teaspoon cornstarch.
(3) cornstarch 1 / 3 tsp
practice:
1, green onions cut into small pieces; go head to tail and core apples, cut into small diamond D with seasonings (1) soak 10 minutes.
2, deveined shrimp, mud, wash and drain water with a cloth for drying, salt in the seasoning (2) 30 minutes.
3, wok pan, into the oily pan 3 cups 2 to 4 points in the fire to heat, into the shrimp under the apple slide open, to change color to remove and drain shrimp.

twenty-three: shrimp fried noodles
raw materials: noodles, 500 grams, cooked chicken, shrimp 50 grams, water, sea cucumber, 25 g fat, 20 g soybean oil, soy sauce, pepper water each 5 grams, 3 g salt diced green onion, ginger 2 grams, 150 grams of fresh soup.
production process:
1, the noodles cooked with water, remove and cool off with cold water, dry control water stand;
2, the shrimp, sea cucumber, chicken cut into pieces,red wing motorcycle boot, pot and add base oil, oil nowadays cooked chicken pieces, shrimp stir-fried, five mature nowadays sea cucumber, add diced green onion, ginger, soy sauce, pepper water, salt, monosodium glutamate, add appropriate amount of soup, then poured into the pot and stir-fry noodles to stem speculation of water can be.

round: family portrait mushroom shrimp
Ingredients: Taro about 400 grams, 1 cup canned chicken broth, crisp fried flour 2 tablespoons custard powder 1 / 2 tablespoon, shrimp jen about 180 grams of carrots, celery, fresh mushrooms, each about 100 grams, ginger wine, 1 tsp, Salt to taste.
Ingredients:
cornstarch 3 / 4 tsp water 3 tbsp.
spices:
salt, sugar and 1 / 2 teaspoon pepper, sesame oil amount.
practice:
1, Taro skin planing, the first cut after cut thin filament, even fishing off pinch of salt to soften, add crispy fried flour, custard powder and then leveling fishing, shrimp marinated wash, bubble shovel out of the oil tender.
2, the line wire four to five long arc of the mountain of bouquets, placed in a stainless steel bowl into a tainted Nestle-shaped hole, the same one on which soft reduction of steel bowl, put the fire in deep fry.
3, cut diamond celery, diced carrot, fresh mushroom to the feet, the top draw knife, were flying water, salt and simmer cooked with chicken broth.
4, Heat wok, saute celery and a tablespoon of the oil drop and so on, add shrimp, add wine and seasonings, with the thickening sauce thickening and flourished in the dish within Nestle.

twenty-five: raw shrimp double flowers
: cauliflower, broccoli, cut into small pieces of the flower, a carrot cut diamond films, together with hot water boiled.
amount of sea shrimp, peel shrimp after shrimp, cut to the back line to a small amount of cooking wine, salt, chicken and onion ginger last flooded stains tasty.
production process:
pot heat the oil till the eighth of the prawns until fragrant, double flowers and into the boiled carrots and stir fry well, add the right amount of sugar, salt, pepper fry, pan thin gravy before the hook.

twenty-six: delicious lobster balls
Ingredients: 900 grams of lobster.
Ingredients: ginger, onion, wine, salt, monosodium glutamate, pepper, egg, pork, ham, parsley leaves.
practice:
take 900 grams of about lobsters, lobsters by cooking raw chopped meat from the method, and the lobster meat, cut into ten equal, with ginger, onions, wine, salt, monosodium glutamate, pepper, egg, mix well, marinate for 10 minutes; pigs network into small box on top of a small piece of ham and coriander leaves, put into a pattern, add the lobster meat, including blocks, the lobster meat, lobster head and tail placed into a lobster-like, on the steamer cook 6-7 minutes, stir, drizzle with juice hook thin paste.

twenty-seven: fresh fried shrimp cakes
Ingredients: 500 grams of sand shrimp, green onions 60 grams, 5 grams of salt, five spice powder 0.2 grams, 30 grams of oil generation, white hair powder, 150 grams, 100 grams of water, white vinegar 150 grams, 150 grams of sugar, hot pepper sauce 25 grams,red wing shoe store, 50 grams of tomato sauce, sesame oil 5 grams, 30 grams of water, wet powder, 1,000 grams of oil generation (consuming 150 grams).
practice:
1, first sand shrimp's head and tail cut off with scissors, a small part, add salt, table spring onion, allspice and mix well before marinate for 5 minutes, then add white hair powder, source of 30 grams. Mix well with water, into the shrimp crackers pulp aside.
2, the tripod pan, add oil of oil waiting Heat oil to 180 degrees Celsius, the shrimp crackers shovel slurry poured on the tripod, tripod-by-piece into the oil deep fry crisp and cooked was golden yellow, picked up, put a knife cut into said pieces of puzzle in the font plate, the plate edges to be dotted.
3, the vinegar,red wing heritage boots, sugar, tomato paste, red chili sauce into the tripod within the boil, thicken with wet powder, water, and finally add sesame oil, with a small bowl bowl full, together with the shrimp crackers on the seat top.

twenty-eight: Jen bamboo shrimp fried scallops
tablets Ingredients: 100 grams of macadamia nuts, bamboo shoots tablets, capsules each 100 grams of asparagus, scallops 4, shrimp 160 grams, half a carrot .
Ingredients: pepper, salt, sugar, a little.
practice:
1, shelled shrimp to the head, pick out the black line gut, carrots peeled and diced.
2, scallops, shrimp stir fry dish first oil. 3, from the pan, put down the tablets of bamboo shoots, asparagus and carrot granules, stir well, add scallops shrimp stir fry, stew slightly after the release of the water a little seasoning, add nuts and stir well Serve.
Note:
cooking the food, but also use other nuts instead of macadamia nuts, vegetables with broccoli instead of asparagus.

twenty-nine: tofu shrimp soup
Ingredients: Tofu 3 cloth, crab meat, scallops, shrimp jen, spot meat, fresh mushrooms, white mushrooms, vegetables far, the carrot about 50 grams of protein in a volume of cornstarch 1 tablespoon water (or broth) 3 cups white wine 1 tsp, pepper, sesame oil, salt and the right amount.
ingredients: salt, sugar, 4 tsp pepper, sesame oil amount.
practice:
1, cut tofu dice-shaped cloth with a hot roll flooding; white mushrooms, vegetables and much nail-size were cut, diced carrots, fresh mushrooms Diqie tablets; were flying water.
2, scallops, shrimp, pork belly spot were mixed with a quarter of seasoning salt, flying water; crab meat picked crab, hot water heat.
3, white mushrooms, fresh mushrooms, carrots, vegetables away with the remaining seasonings add a teaspoon of salt and simmer until tasty.
4, Heat wok, a half tablespoon of oil down,red wing sale, touch liquor, add tofu, seafood and mushrooms, vegetable species, pour in the water (or soup) bring to the boil, with the wet flour thickening, and finally to the protein mix add and mix well, drop a little pepper, sesame oil, flourished in the pot in the top.

thirty: Bitter Melon Creek Shrimp
features: a small fire boiling soup slightly, in order to maintain fresh; immersed in marinade longer, tasty good.
Material: Bitter Melon (Momordica charantia) 100 grams, 150 grams of freshwater shrimp, onion 1, 5 grams of ginger, pepper 5, 5 grams of salt, sesame oil 2 grams, monosodium glutamate, the amount of wine.
Production Method:
1. to support the pulp washed with Bitter Melon, oblique slice into thick slices into the boiling pot boiled, remove and control to the water, add salt, MSG, sesame oil, pickled flavor, queuing hollow circle in the tray.
2. listen to the impurities in the fresh shrimp to shrimp gun, whiskers, legs, placed with onions, ginger, pepper, cooking wine, salt, monosodium glutamate in the modulation of the marinade over low heat till foaming Guobian shrimp has color, the remove and Liang Liang, mounted on a tray inside the hollow circle Serve.

thirty-one:
a taste of shrimp, shrimp flavor profile:
According to research, the taste of shrimp from 90 years in Changsha South door, the family name for a hole most important, after many schools, appeared Education School Street School and the Southern gate, practices can be divided into several, to today, now the mainstream spicy.
Second, the shrimp:
shrimp, lobster, Changsha people like to call it, in fact, not, where do you eat so much lobster, not to mention, have a lobster in the ocean, and that the growth of shrimp in the lake; shrimp about five inches long large, a double clamp, shell hard; legend is introduced from Australia, and later, there is no natural enemies, out of everywhere, even like the holes in the embankment below, harm one, growth is very fast, and now, Changsha people while eating it while people from harm with an expression.
three practices:
(way more, only on the following three kinds)
1, boiled
the broth boil, the shrimp into the pot and simmer for 15 minutes picked up arms to . To do with your taste or spicy seasonings, or linen, or light a bowl, stripped of crust dips to eat.
features: tender meat, word of easy to tune.
2, marinades
the stock with a good brine by adding drugs (the family may consider buying ready-made halogen powder), to see the pot size and other circumstances into account, how much of the shrimp, boil first Wuhuo five minutes, then simmer for twenty minutes after the pot mix together with chopped green onion, garlic can be a little pile.
features: fragrant, tender and delicious.
3, shrimp taste
This is the most popular approach.
first shrimp go in one pot + boiling water until the shrimp turn red all the time, serve. The wok of oil till the shrimp is cooked pot fierce speculation, the prepared outside all condiments except green onion into: where: Meng hot pepper, ginger, pepper, salt, soy sauce, fermented bean curd is essential, fried After more than a dozen fried, slightly put some cooking wine, add water to half the ingredients, cover the lid, smoldering ten minutes, clean wok, add chopped green onion Sheng bowl.
features: unique taste, appetizing food.
Note:
1, be sure to buy shrimp back to the head and breaking his back and carefully cleaned with a small brush! Do not be dead shrimp.
2, the amount of seasoning used in the taste of their own choice to see
Old 10-07-2011, 05:39 PM   #10
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

,red wing boot store

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 850228028 at 09:39 on September 11,red wing shoes online, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Reading Digest
label bearing the child rearing emotional phone

published cancel

| Back to logs list