Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Income Opportunities Here

Post Your Income Opportunities Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about MLM, downline, upline, matrix, affiliate programs, and other opportunities to help you earn money at home on the Internet.

Old 08-16-2011, 02:30 PM   #1
m2ag5zut00hh
General of the Army

m2ag5zut00hh is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 5649637 at 21:05 on August 11, 2006 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Categories: funny 1. snakes, ants, spiders, centipedes and a few people playing mahjong at home. 8 laps later, smoked cigarettes. We discussed who should be allowed to buy cigarettes. Snake wrote: I did not feet, I do not let the ants go. Ant said: spider eight legs, more than I let the spider go. Spider says: my feet more than the big brother, however centipede Yeah, go to the centipede. Centipede frustration, I thought: no way, Who my feet much? So go out to buy cigarettes centipede. More than one hour, but not centipede back two hours later, but he did not buy cigarettes back centipede. Then, we go out and see the spiders, centipedes spiders went out to see sitting at the door, the spider is very angry and asked: how can you not going? Everyone waiting. Centipede has an urgent, said: nonsense! You gotta put on my shoes so it! 2. One night, a young woman through a mental hospital when he suddenly heard behind the Woman turned and saw a ########## man is chasing her to. Scared woman started to run, behind the man in hot pursuit. Well,timberland uk, the front is a dead end, women's despair, kneeling on the floor crying and pleaded: started chasing me. One day, the President would like to see how many people convalescence. Let nurses doors on the wall of the children. I saw one patient crazy's against the wall. Dean was disappointed, when suddenly he saw only one patient indifferent. Dean was very happy, busy ran to ask him: use, sliding a long time before moving a little,cheap timberland boots, and buttons on the back, very convenient ... 6. warship sailing on the sea, in one night, a sailor suddenly found the light a little distance, he immediately reported to the Captain : your boat, channel 10 degrees to the eastward! ! I am a lighthouse, a kind of try to hit you? Bees are a bit noisy, but the people at any rate is also a flight attendant. But whatever the outcome, people also engage in the network. Bee said: ah good, I can eat meat. Spider wrote: ah well, I can taste the honey. Then the total argument, the bees, said: the day does not go out to get you to know that breaking the LAN! Spider said: all day walk out, rub a cosmetics are straight dregs! Finally, and good, but: bees always complain: you are too closed, the total stay in their own net, can on the external network and the outside of the spider exchange exchange ah. Spider sighed: Well, you do not know ah, the company limited, it is not on the external network ah. 8. American soldiers received the reward Bush's Order: to catch an Iraqi soldier, the availability of thousands of dollars! So Michelle and Yuri began to search near Baghdad. Lawton a few days off, the two exhausted, lying on the ground to sleep. When Michael woke up to find them surrounded by more than five hundred armed Republican Guard, Saddam surrounded, he quickly awakened by Yuri shouted: farmer's daughter looks really ugly, marry, and the farmer had to let her go when the scarecrow scare crow corn. Results to be there, she not only scare away the crows, and even scared Three Ravens steal the corn before sending back.
10. One of the students in the United States, want to test international driver's license. In the examination because it is too tight, see the marking on the ground is left. He asked,mens timberland boots, do not worry: turn left? Proctor replied: right. So he immediately turn right. I am sorry he is only next time.
11. someone hard learning English, eventually Xiaocheng. Took to the streets day accidentally collided with a foreigner, and quickly said: I am sorry. Foreigners should Road: I am sorry too. Someone hear then said: I am sorry three. Foreigner puzzled, and asked: What are you sorry for? someone helpless, said: I am sorry five. 12. There was a small white rabbit running happily in the forest, the road bumps into a volume of cannabis is the giraffe, the rabbit on the giraffe, said: Why do you do hurt yourself? How wonderful to see the forest, let us run it in nature! , follow the white rabbit running in the forest. Later they met a smoking cocaine elephant being prepared, a small white rabbit on the elephant, said: ? Look how beautiful this forest, let us run it in nature! running in the woods. Later they met a heroin are prepared to fight the lion, the rabbit said to the lion: run with it in nature! : run around the forest. Pot out of a spirit, that they meet all three wishes. Bear blind man said, turning it into the world's strongest bear. It has come true. White rabbit said, give it a * little helmet. Its desire to achieve. Bear blind man said, turning it into the world's most beautiful bear. It's the wish came true. White rabbit said, give it a bicycle. It's the wish came true. Bear blind man said, the rest of the world into a mother bear all bears! Rabbit riding a bike, running while said, the only bear to become gay. 14. Language lesson, the teacher cried out a sleeping students to answer questions, the student could not say Han daze. The teacher says with exasperation:
15. a boss drink, and I feel very happy, whistling, driving a Mercedes-Benz 600 favorite exercise on the road,timberland boots, when he found a farm tractor parked roadside, and one of the men waved. So he stopped the car and turned the tractor bad on the road, looking for help away. The boss very happy mood today, they agreed. Two people agreed well, if the tractor hit the right turn signal, please continue to open. If the tractor turned left to play, please stop. Then, driving a Mercedes-Benz 600 and tractor owners hit the road together. (Of course very slow to open) Suddenly, a BMW car from behind at great speed over them, the boss looked very angry and curse to: He immediately hung high, acute and step on the gas, BMW and ran to catch up. (Because of drinking, he had forgotten also dragged behind a tractor) BMW boss began to catch up, when they racing 280 mph, when a traffic policeman was found in the roadside, and to block it was too late, and quickly come up with walkie-talkies, the police contact with the next one: are three vehicles in racing, along with the back of a tractor is also tight, and the tractor is also the name of the left turn signal, like overtaking. 16. A: You would only talking parrot is still alive? B: Oh, never mind , never thought I raised a week, it dies. A: Yes, it claims? B: No, it matches my wife to speak, talking about the exhaustion and died.
17. a peasant to a car sales center, I saw him shoot out 2,000 yuan 往桌子上一: 'it? . Everybody applauded, the goalkeeper took a couple of habit, and then skillfully Bigfoot out. 19. mother, her daughter said: Fish, should bar the first straw burning. Shoots should be cut quickly, each cut back, turn it. see his mother, cried: Dizzy! No child will be stickers, copied list so! Trailer here. Police watched the man child. Police look at his eyes, wanted to persuade him, so do not challenge the future. One child child man rolling his eyes: After a child, nothing in the. Bunk bed so he simply said:
22. there was a person he was particularly fond of parrots, love birds, one day after he was found inside a bird shops in the auction is a parrot, the parrot him look good decision to buy a coat, so he shouted: 10 dollars to buy a parrot! voice is now against him in until Bird lovers who called 200 when it stopped. that people are happy to buy the parrot, but he suddenly thought: I spent so much money just to buy the parrot, if it does not will say that I do not to a big loss it? So he had to ask his boss: br> 23. an ant to see an elephant coming to it, it is the body buried in the earth, only to escape a faded, the rabbit asked why it is, it says, Hush,timberland boots uk, Hush, I mixed the date of death of the dog ! The next day, the rabbit saw an elephant buried in the earth itself, revealing only one leg, he curiously asked why, the elephant suddenly tears welled up eyes, grumbled Pielepiezui: Baan brothers Bandao broke into the plant like, I was asked I brother revenge! at least he was a schizophrenic mix! A woman said: people gasped.
25.n years ago, when the pager is still relatively rare,timberland outlet, there are brothers and A bought a pager, Brother B said that to try to see, so that does not? Then a call to call Taiwan: Miss, please call ******, standing there do not move, so we have to fight you! Miss shocked: We can not send this information. B brothers insisted: have so fat! Soon, pager rings, pick up a look: Some people want to make you, you run!
26. neurology institute has an old woman. every day, dressed in black. holding a black umbrella. squatting crazy door of the court. The doctor thought: to heal her. must know her from the start. So who doctors wearing black clothes. holding a black umbrella. squatted there with her. two blissful silence of squatting for a month. The old lady finally asked the doctor to speak: Excuse me. you. is also a mushroom you.?
27. I sat in the last row to sleep, next to the back door of the classroom, every class, are at the same table woke me up, and then I walked out of the classroom sun. A lesson, the teacher asked me to answer the questions first time, sleep wake was at the same table, I got that out of the classroom door, five minutes later, I feel the environment in the classroom strange, then walked back to the classroom, all teachers Students like to do horror. 28. Ceremony for thinking of principals report :a voice so much to her at the same table, said: teacher come and tell me know. Almost all students are heard. Teachers are no exception, to see if the students, then said: I do not the past. 30. The teacher asked: My bottom radius 20CM, my height is 50CM, then me. I teach five classes? Five lessons ah! If you do not understand I told them to look at watches, where to go to where the hour hand is clockwise, which in turn is counter-clockwise. However, the class number of the past, not the phone is the electronic form
m2ag5zut00hh is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links