Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Income Opportunities Here

Post Your Income Opportunities Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about MLM, downline, upline, matrix, affiliate programs, and other opportunities to help you earn money at home on the Internet.

Old 06-07-2011, 12:45 AM   #1
kan1

Default many would like to say

. Very fast, can not have been rushed, flies and other words to describe it. In the past year I have not learned too much knowledge and culture. Just like learning how to tolerate, how to build good relations between people. We are good, and no original thought, like high school politics, all for themselves. In my mind these would be sufficient.

in the year, may give many people the impression I seem to have changed a lot, some people may think I grew a lot. Life in this society is like playing a game, can only step by step in accordance with rules of the game to go, not the opposite, otherwise the screen will appear Of course the game is and the dream is the same, whether you play the game better, had more clearance, but also eventually one day end. Dream always wake up. So to play this game a long, long dream, then. Then you have to put themselves in a real good concept, people must be realistic, because real people would be satisfied, the reality people would be happy. Dreamed of one day to pack his trips around the world, but then do not feel real, because life is never as we imagine, life is like a deck of cards the other hand, opponents in the end you never know There are several deep-fried. As time goes by, we gradually grew up, shoulders the responsibility of being a step by step booster. We carefree childhood, like play with the children downstairs sediment. Great point made we start to worry about learning to move the girl next door fist class. Now we begin the sake of order in the family, anxious to prevent angry parents, and their beloved people to join into the marriage hall.

dreams for the future, who do not know what the next plot. Is sad or happy, is bitter or sweet. I remember someone once said life is just a weird bottle, bittersweet salty everything. The so-called bittersweet salty, in my opinion are the stages of it. No one can guarantee their happiness in this life is spent, who can not be recognized so powerless over their full life. The dream must be done before the recall, because memories are the best thing one can not change it, it is that you have wealth.

I have forgotten what is ideal,Louis Vuitton Handbags, the ideal in my opinion what the ########. That the white paranoia, remember when the teacher let the students talk about their ideals,Louis Vuitton Belts, as we are talking about the students, a long broad theory. Are actually loaded Bihu nonsense. Do what I say and stick to their own ideals as a big success slogans. Who do not believe so, we have to do is to make yourself happy,Outlet Louis Vuitton, do not say to other people happy for the purpose. In that case you may even not believe people are selfish. No one so noble, I do not believe Lei Feng. I did not see him do, hear is just heard. So my dream, to make themselves happy. What to do what their happy, can experience the true meaning of dreams.

In fact,Louis Vuitton Satchel Bags, many would like to say, say it's probably right about the woman. I know many people like me. But I love life now, do not want to leave are those who have really lived, it is not I want to dream. I need now is now. People to meet on the present, I am human. So I met. Well, went to the bar.

that?

dream.
相关的主题文章:

people must be realistic

there is not a question of overclocking said.

short and tall square round & hellip

Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2011, 12:45 AM   #2
ua1tg6hs8ooe
Lieutenant General

ua1tg6hs8ooe is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

70404 2010 年 06 月 04 日 11:01 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
Forum Previous called Not on that non-BMW car!
next door and marry the bride, groom eight Audi borrowed access to the woman's home, Zhuhun car is Audi. To the woman at the door, the bride is a look at Audi to the groom: BMW 740 to take it to the car. Groom a lot of good things, to persuade a lot, the bride is not on the car.
then brother in law who could not stand to the bride, said: Brother in law who said: to drive home, no cars hit the home. Embarrassed the bride and groom's nose pointing to throw in one sentence:
after I read ridiculous, do not know how to say this thing, anyway, by car, the Audi and BMW What is the difference Why? Does sitting by a BMW car when the wedding will have a face? Can guarantee that your marriage happy? Audi no face to sit through, and from this marriage was miserable? KAO, this is what logic ah? In addition, I also give you a white to spread about, Audi and BMW is the same level sedan, the Audi R8 super sports car sells for 2.3 million yuan, the BMW concept has not it! Than the Z4 sports car R8 matter sorted it? M lines can only step aside ah! Only in China, the BMW is the myth, and this, have to admit that BMW is too much PR China, compared with another similar car Mercedes-Benz is very low key, of course, more low-key type Jaguar Zhu truck,cheap gucci heels, where a sense of humor, if opened out to accept the BMW Jaguar bride's parents, she would not think that is the domestic brand cars and trucks shouted abuse it?

; ; price of 2.3 million yuan from a super sports car Audi R8

Chinese people pay attention to the wedding so that more than two people have been tired, 8 Audi ah, this show and not small ah, how not to impress The bride's heart? If she's like the United States Reis general, wedding car may be the home of Rolls Royce and Bentley,gucci watches, and saying she knows what is the Rolls Royce and Bentley it? I think she genuinely pay attention, it should be good to spread knowledge about entry, perhaps to pick up her Audi A6 or all A8, BMW 3 Series made it comparable to more expensive ah,cheap gucci shoes, but do not lose the Audi A8 BMW 740 ah! Do not ignorant enough to think that Audi BMW worse than the cheaper than the BMW, re-emphasize again, this is the same level of car! Only maintenance is different, because the engine technology is not the same, so Audi is 5000 km and maintenance, while the BMW is 10,000 km! !
write to you, advise you as the idiot bride BMW M, please do not be blue and white car that marked his eyes out to the fans,gucci bikinis! Really want to pay attention to pomp, and to marry a rich Well, people learn Tao Well, the wedding, but a Porsche Cayenne above, eight Ferraris, three Lamborghini, a Mercedes-Benz SLR super sports car, two guest Lee,gucci sunglasses 2011, two Rolls-Royce yo! Note Note that people can not BMW yo ~ ~ ~ What are you doing to make things difficult for people of ordinary people ah? Everyone knows that this car is not your, ah, what is your face and what is the point? I will never marry you rent a BMW 740 to think you are rich and yo, I worship you like yo,gucci sunglasses, I think your marriage will be a good happy yo! Think of the time I got married, I did not control what is next of kin of the car, I've been staring at my husband deeply, feel the happiest woman in the world, who noted that what the car ah! !

;
; ; Tao top wedding luxury fleet

I really do not understand why there are BMW people and more complex, I had a buddy before the house to buy it, actually held the power of the family bought a X5, I asked him a wife, how can you not stop ah? This stuff is entirely car consumables ah, the house to preserve and increase value-added ah. She did not want to say my favorite is the BMW, and more than a face ah, the house can give others see it? Who knows ah? My sister who was nibbling it to silence, and did not give up and ask, then how do you think of the other cars, such as Lexus or British Fei Dini, or Volvo? Her look of surprise, you say is what ah? So I had defeated, is really not a person, not into a door ah. . . Often heard people say around someone who frequently drive a BMW is yo, we said, ah, can really have money! Then the whole of a Martin or Alfa Romeo Alston out, people will say, what broke this car? Made of it? I be understood in the hearts of the world, if only be called BMW and Mercedes-Benz luxury cars, I can only say that you really did not culture. . .
my sister are married, marriage is their own vehicle Cruz, also 13 million full-down, and did not even own cars, she thought What ever rent a luxury car to keep up appearances, their common will of a people, through their ordinary lives, why stretch yourself like a joke. I attended the most impressive wedding, is that a boy riding a tricycle in the past then the bride, he brought the car when the bride said, I will always be your happiness harbor, I was crying. Another buddy's wedding, which is used in its own Mercedes-Benz when the wedding car, other relatives and friends are also your own car, according to the strength of man, the BMW 7 Series team is not in question, and his wedding video link is :
ua1tg6hs8ooe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 12:48 AM   #3
leeiynoa

Default взрослые знакомства в новомосковске

Дружба взрослые знакомства в новомосковске бесплатное секс знакомства магадан знакомства секс американски-русский сайт знакомств знакомство на новослободской познакомиться для секса в орловской области. Секс интим знакомства в междуреченске женщину для встреч в харькове девушку для секса в теплом стане с кем изменить старый оскол найти хорошего парня в батайске. Девушки знакомство в печатниках Познакомиться взрослые знакомства в новомосковске знакомство в нальчике интим знакомство в алмате зажечь на площади революции интим знакомства девушку для встреч в астраханской области. Женщины встретиться тайные желания в екатеринбурге найти друга на полежаевской секс оргии в железногорске би знакомства на площади революции. Девушки хочу секса