Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 09-16-2011, 04:55 AM   #1
amandsix8y

Default Designer Brands « Stacking Pennies

I do not buy designer items.Â* (Note, by designer I mean luxury brands, not just “brand-name” items for stores like BR, Jcrew, etc.)Â* At first glance, yes, nike air max 2010 it is because I’m practical.Â* But it is more than that, because I do buy expensive things.Â* I even buy impractical expensive things (sometimes). I don’t buy designer because I don’t like the message designer brands send.Â* If a designer item has a subtle logo and is high quality, I’d consider it.Â* (I probably still won’t buy it since it is impractical, but I won’t be opposed to it.)Â* But I am opposed to owning things that scream out the brand name.Â* I can’t pinpoint what message an expensive handbag sends, but I know it isn’t one that I want to send.Â* (“Status is important to me” or maybe “I have lots of money“?Â* What do you think?) I’m not really an unconventional person, but I like air max 2011 to think I’m independent minded.Â* I refuse to play into the handbags-as-status-symbols game.Â* There may be a point in my career where I look around and realize that changing this will help me outÂ* in my career – but I seriously doubt it. I don’t hate or judge people who wear/buy air max 2010 designer things.Â* Everyone makes their own choices and I really don’t care if it is important to someone.Â*Â*Â* I understand why it can be important, for careers, social circles, or simply one’s own pleasure.Â* It’s just something that I don’t want for myself. I will buy popular brand names, if the brand is something that resonates with me.Â* I was trying to explain why I bought (and like) my TOMs shoes.Â* Because they are popular, brand aname, and not really cheap for what they are. I started out with comfy walking shoes, but then she tried to say they served the same purpose as her coach tennis shoes.Â* Definitely not.Â* (I have some Puma’s that I’d consider more equivalent – reasonably stylish comfy tennis shoes for walking.)Â*Â* With TOMS, the message you send (in my opinion) is eco-chic ultra casual & relaxed Designer Brands « Stacking Pennies comfy shoes.Â* It isn’t just about comfort.Â* Everyone says CROCS are comfortable, but I refuse to wear them.Â* It is about the laid back & causal factor (the “buy one, give one” aspect is nice too). Luxury brands all send a message that doesn’t agree with who I am or who I want to be.Â* Do you buy brands?Â* Do you buy designer brands?

Sponsored Links