Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Business to Business Ads:

Business to Business Ads: This forum is for posting ads that would be of interest to other Business Owners. Things like Marketing Services, Supply Services, and Business Essentials.

Old 05-14-2011, 12:26 PM   #1
heiixiuda202

Default Office 2010 Microsoft promises final IE 9 to be do

I guess I can lastly quit concluding my World wide web Explorer (IE) nine posts with all the words “Microsoft officials continue to decline to provide a ship-date target for IE nine.”On March nine, via a blog post,Office 2010, the IE team told users to expect Microsoft to make available the final IE nine bits for download on March 14, starting at nine p.m. PT. Microsoft is holding a launch party at the SXSW show to commemorate the launch and is promisng there will still be a few surprises there.(Tom Warren at WinRumors.com blogged earlier this month that he believed the launch of IE nine would be on March 14th.)I downloaded the Release Candidate of IE 9 last month and have used it sporadically since. I;ve found it to be much faster and more stable than the beta was. I;m still having trouble with some sites, however, including TechCrunch (which seems to freeze more often than not with IE nine for some reason).IE 9 is Microsoft;s most standards-compliant IE release to date. It includes a new JavaScript engine, codenamed “Chakra,” and enables hardware-accelerated graphics.Dean Hachamovitch, the head of IE, is going to be doing the Day 1 keynote at the Mix ‘11 conference in mid-April, the Softies announced today.Given the one-year timeframe during which IE nine went from Platform Preview 1 to launch, could it be that Microsoft will be ready to talk IE 10 at the show? That;d be impressive. I;m thinking it;s more likely that Hachamovitch will be talking about IE 9 Mobile, the browser that will be part of the “Mango” Windows Phone 7 update expected later this year….In the interim, any thoughts/guesses about what;s next for the IE team?

Sponsored Links