Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory

FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory FFA's are being used by internet marketers everyday. They are great for adding one or two more sign-ups per week to your free to join programs, and they only take minutes to use.

Old 05-27-2011, 03:44 PM   #1
Lbufi4233v

Default Tough !

Purchase classic small clothes business , earned 6,000,000 6 years

deliberately saw in a forum, feels shrieked to make the purchase classic clothing business.
a supply
see a lot of people care about every day to find sources, as if with a good afford, the business will have a guarantee. But first, in fact, in the store,
is the most essential sources. As the saying works, one-third of goods, seven sell. During this phase, memorize, do not prefer the one you love, just thrown the election accessible.
sample; I get 20 yuan a small shirt. 10.
1 件 sold for 145 yuan, a 80, the repose of the day, a requirement to sell their own anyway. Sure higher than 80.
Some people may say: I'm dark.
I tell you: the value of clothing, lies in the process of selling. The number of customers, is the lack of clothes to wear? Women buy clothes, is to enjoy the buying process.
price of buying these clothes, the woman is not solemn with you, they just do not feel expensive, amusement, and probably not very good, is not currently is needed,
but keep the future of small with a small can take. Price up, wear out, anyway, not expensive. Cheaper, will not wear.
do not believe you attempt the - 20? also valuable too expensive! 10 Well, I bought a home nurse to wear! ! !

selling clothes, to love their own goods. Do not clutch anything against a long time to sell. I also repent the time getting goods. I will study its course,
but I took it as the most beautiful clothes to sell.
my belief that time: garbage can participate in the movement of goods, not to advert I sell new clothes!
not boast, the enthusiasm of the guests came at me, a lot of regular customers. Record, more than 3,000 sales a daytime, at least to earn more than 2000.
least 700, there are more than 400 points profit.

4 months later, a second store opened.
I dug a girl sent to quickly food, 600 yuan wages, 1500 to me, she really did sell extra than anything. Our market,
1500 is a reasonable wage (then), but versed. I Pianbu Xin, I believe that enthusiasm.
I started getting goods methods.
than find a associate to find the goods.
I voyaged entire the market, later repeated selection, the elected two wholesalers.
Why? With the village! Look good, it is better with the Wang household.
purchase a lot of people, like the East to get West Helena, eyes feel good, getting goods as I will not.
I condensed on the two get, cooked a big customer. Others can not see the new version, I can take, and then cooked, and began to be returned for reimburse.
I likewise reserve up a good version of the wrong version of the fancy for me, do not say Yahuo less, a relatively uniform manner home, will not muddle with up a road.
look at those grade sister to take the goods, I died laughing.

my strength is sales, I would not delay in getting goods on the. I kept the money, shop, 18 months, launched a absolute of four. Since I try to sell everything,
wholesalers have been touched me. Often give me credit, liquidity increased significantly.
I later opened more than 10 stores, 6 were made goods wholesaler. I quit early morning for the year end there is no pressure of anyone cargo.
Here, you will think what I was kind of person!
hundred percentage you will suspect erroneous.
I sold 13 in a small shirt when I am wearing real grown Chanel. Year PRADA.D & G. I do not activity.
I have distinct harvest: these 6 years, my hands more than 20 entrepreneurial seller, more than 20 boss. They know,
fact does not take much money to do business.
I teach them to do something out of naught folk.
I think to do plough work clothes, anxiety does not come.
I think
of you have to have been such people: like to buy, more like wearing them.
I do not wear brand-name of the. Wrong, not necessarily require a brand label.
Now my business is good, expensive goods, are also selling well. Honestly, so many good things through this fashion also know thata seven thousand seven hundred eighty-eight.
boss that you must wear up for a clean, whether you absence good business. And the store's goods can only mate point, not wear their edition,
it is a salesperson to do. You must wear a grade, you have a quality clothing store. Understand not, try to wear a huge brand name, as your armor.
time, your a warm smile, a matron will make a lot of downright, obediently transform your regular purchasers.
sell inexpensive goods and sell your goods is not the same.
sell cheap goods, be ardent,
to sell your goods, to the cold point.
you will find snob? Wrong.
at the top of the store, you feel the civilized indifference point back it? !
my sellers. Is this. About 2000 clothes, do not offer. Take a computer to call her to see,GHD Rare Straighteners, remember, look for her eyes.
he was just polite enough. If she is the consumer level, she feels she wants to certify it to you. Women are born predators, so friendly.
she feels is not worth your goods.
to sell your goods, smiling tiny as feasible, even now many times the customer to support, but also polite courteous, polite anew.

Dong Chexi pull, really hates few when goes
books to have friends with asked me, you have done your goods, cheap goods have done, and why?
actually come to see shop.
next door about what grade to sell, you do accurate with the. Usually people stream, you need to do volume. No one area, do your goods.
course, I like to get together, do not agree in a divide place to mart, a die end, not to save rent, a garbage of time.
Some would say I keep engaged two years, two points you earn hundreds of thousands of minutes of delay.
sell cheap, pull two wagon purchase, sell your goods, out of a BMW.
sell a 100, earning 90 is too slow, 90% is not much.
1000 piece sold, 30% of 300.
goods, but you have to wait. Is true. You can not keep 6 months to 10 months, do not do. But a year later is not tired. Wang will be ever-larger,
a lot of people did not insist. Made a sale, it is predestined to drudgery, and at the starting is easy, always hard. Jews are most possible to do business,,
they'd all sell your material.
year I joined a lot of brand pull. I never quit. The streets of the goods can be sold, why should life over to you, I'm not not do business.
women only with men trustworthy to the man fishes brand loyalty. What I want to try a good brand, once and for all, tried thousands of miles to the consumer level but.
sell majority good. Make more money, nobody, except to sell brand, brand name will pull you join?
I also do wholesale. I do not pluck people to join. I'm not money, pulling 100 people to join, if the 100 will not be sellers,
it is not pulling the 100 burden. I also sympathize with those who shop, what should get a lot of people, people how to sell.

two sellers laws
1. every woman will think they have a dress, do not masquerade to advisers, image guidance. (That dress is not in line of their own and do not regularly buy clothes)
regular customers is very important, a large proportion of the business back.
do not teach the guests with chatter. Women self-esteem at the outset, she will not find a place to be stupid for you to read.
Otherwise, even if you buy into this. You will not be here,GHD Purple Butterfly 2011, often to the place she wanted.
I handled this way.
guests paid attention to an item of dressing, the common designer, I will heartily compliment her taste, she bought clothes in the process, I will ask him what
; better brainstorms. Praise her, she should eat this bowl of rice fashion. I was in the absnece of than the.
The result: a lot of customers when nothing I have to bring her husband or boyfriend like to go shopping, a few pieces of Shunpian Mai, show yourself to shop smart.
here is her heaven. She also Hupenghuanyou, and help you to sellers. She would like more people are aware, general designer of me, are her fans.
my store, DreamWorks countless women, I am selling a dream, my commodity is a sense of superiority.
numerous cases, guests find a dress that I bought here, a lot of your others. But they will nourish their own honor.
heart a million causes to deny their failure, will not vent their rage on me --- she knows I'm not an expert.

good sellers is not a discussion on an operating membership of sorcery.
look:
this material is not good
Yes ah, you are the adept. The good wash drying, easy concern. Do not dry clean.
will not be cozy to wear
Yes. Wash before wearing. Pay consideration to the beauteous new raiment are commonly rinsed before wearing. Do you like red or green?
I do not like it above the buttons, too ye eye
是 ah yeah ah. But save with necklet. Here is a bracelet. A color contrive. Certainly a lot of your family bracelet.
result is often: a sweater, a bracelet, a pair of pants. (She also tells us that shall be equipped with what pants. To announce her right,
bought a pair of pants.)
Guests with the sensibility of God to will be your slave.
it very curious woman. When he felt over a very successful person (my body brand name), she felt more successful. The subject of two successful people,
definitely not a mere bargaining 100.200. (Guests will think: I am a successful person. 100.200 is not a problem.)
guests meet is stingy, you have to go all out: a good opponent, is a instructor.
you are a businessman. You need to have the quality merchants. Free concessions, a dream start. The less you refreshed 50, his next fight 100.
Bargaining points, one after another in exchange for, say, buying more than two, or put on accessories, or promises to bring friends to.
commitment to price to be confidential. Do not give such a cheap commitment to the next, to show more care to us. Friends came to help us speak about the good asset and more.
Well we must win. You are already a VIP was.
you may have noticed, I have repeatedly accented that he was wearing brand names. Do not disdain,GHD Purple Gift Set, it is marketing.
your image is the image of the store, your representation level is the grade of the goods. Guests willing to make friends with you, of course, you must menial enough, you got friends, she will feel that they have quality.
recognized my guests, my guests here are the grade. (I buy things here, is glorious.)
Look, your guests are successful will have the grade friend, you are unhappy sellers? With marketing, do not sell.

3. Control your species.
every woman has their own set of clothes, to differentiate you a secret: they are 100% good Tiaoyi Fu. 50% good to pick pants.
30% good to pick a skirt (dress eliminated).
Why do women stop shopping? People who really buy clothes will often buy clothes? Most are not equipped with a good dress pants,
but they never thought of it, they will all overthe world to find suitable clothes, they always feel that they short of a dress.
smart boss already know how to do it.
to have the long, focusing above the short.
boss who takes the goods, like the focus on the coat. Maximum emulation jacket, good-looking, there are not that look better,
met the visitors are the professionals, have their own set of complicated business environment? Own reiterate almost it.
good business boss, they will definitely see

want to understand what variety of jeans, skirts, shoes are best for selling?
pants
Key words: reliability, was thin,
pants type to the whole: small trousers, direct integration, leisure wide trousers, trousers, pants 7.8.9
summer light color, winter dark colors, black throughout the year.
pants can not musto many similar for each partition
getting goods, the two models is similar to discretion one. Two models like to do the first one, do one later. Why?
have more, there is low. Guests do not want to take the examination, you usually only 10 models she picked one, out of 9, she was not amused in the hereafter.
provide you with 5 models, she is also an option. Remember, not too much style, the style requirements of the guests of the few pants. When out of suppliers,
factors to focus on type version. Any version of a good type, age span, simple and elegant trousers, is the best selling. Personality is something the guests,
general is you. Pants more personality, more difficult to sell.
skirt
Keywords: line, was svelte,GHD Midnight Gift Set 2011, shrewd, ######y
dress pants in order to sell well in the store with high-heeled shoes with the smooth with three treasures, three types of boots for winter.
my experience is: 38.39 yards is good, cozy to wear off. Anyway, the cache also sells shoes, the path to the guests feel.
try to persuade customers to change shoes pants, you can arrange a large number of stockings, guests feel your service is good, and sanitary. If the women try to wear shoes pants,
I certify you sell realized.
shoes sell good quality, definitely not shoddy, can not hide how long.
In addition to shoes, other clothing and general quality of the line. 500, does not rely on the quality of the first to make money.
monthly sales log, you want to keep the review. Pants, skirts, sales to 40% is normal.
each season, pants first. Weather condition that you cold, the heat is not hot, do not influence their business.
summer serves chaste pants, skirts Maihao winter.
not mistaken,
fortunate woman,GHD IV Pink Straighteners, summer atmosphere conditioning, winter heating.
dressed man in line to the male, a woman to love and women like all different
chromatic globe, merely repeat culprits like shopping problems. And determined to buy entities like different things. In counting to rendering the sweater,
small shirt colors can be striking enough, the additional, or exhort you to steady it.
jacket wrap wrap I will not say, we are all masters.

three vendors how to handle with?
as fixed two. If you getting goods bring an end to ...the world, who will not care for you.
focus on the progress of your lend, focusing on two or 3, the benefits you will presently discover. 1. Return relatively easy. 2. Not a period of time not getting goods,
the market get back on the age 3, tugged owed in arrears, after a good appointment. Increase working capital. Salesperson with suppliers a good relationship,
what will sell, you will not miss. 4, do not throw in the toll on the money. From time to time you may necessitate suppliers to mail plates to you, call the computer getting goods.
What is a good supplier supplier?
1, there is strength. Do not be scared of hard work, to see the seaming machine, before thinking the long-term cooperation. This is an iron rule of the Italian businessman.
the entire country, full of people throw goods. You take the high mainstream, every minute is to spread goods, bought somewhere and put their own brand goods. Hello
sell, are also selling off, but may have to make 6 million for 12 years, not 6 years.
find sources, many of the wrong boss strength.
them getting goods out, like shopping, concerned about style, price, and not find a strong strategic partner.
powerful suppliers, money and artist, than you must be high chance of winning lonely.

ethical companies can find out the side. Supplier of the salesperson, how long do like this job? sales manager for being too enthusiastic.
good supplier namely not will warm you unprovoked. They kas long as80% of the profit namely 20% of the guests built. when you do not show the amount of your business ahead,
more hard publicity, the more you have to beware of.
you can observe their clients,GHD Hair, is beaming, or frown.
I am disgusted to join. join is already waste. join a Yangwan Yi, but to China, and alteration the flavor. foreigners to join,
purpose is to facilitate the treatment, operation standardization, to misappropriating, you can go to market, to heave asset, so they More is to improve operations. Some businessmen in China,
want is to inflate the scale, quickly grasping the money, as to expand the outlets after they have Standardization is not capable of engaging in business, even dreamed. no income appraisal,
as long as you have the money. Many stores will not do business with the owner , the business will be better? If by this low-level management can learn to do business,
it difficult to learn what a businessman for 10 years!

I do not accept to join. I do not willing to back a burden.
to sell my goods, must have abilities. well need to be selling goods.
antecedent, I did not open the factory, getting goods to sell, when, who will receive my initial fee, I fee good sense to him. are strong, you accept to do what?! money, that is not power!
goods better? Haha, thing you sell.
full of good goods. not your shipment is good, I would favor to detect a handy.
willing to do business together, we must trust in the strength
suppliers will not take too much notice you have the money, the concern is that you capacity.
what call you money and will really help you make money?
is not so high, I was not to assist customers make money, but I hope I have the ability to help clients make money, so the circumstance of are capable of,
I will conquer multiple, thought along adding. initial fee unlimited.

3. careful ordering
if I were you the number you want to be ghastly, you have no need to order.
requirements, some vendors like to order, you must be cautious. He wants to shift the hazard is. you open a colossal department store, order to normal, if it were not for, can not be uncertain.
watch your billfold.
Some orders mercantile black, you ought disburse attention. examples may be imported material. ordering, remember to take the pieces kind of clothing, or fabric version stated in the compact goods orders not to EDITION, not receiving.
various plea if he is, you can not hesitate leave. particularly in Guangdong, Hangzhou, including the so-called diplomatic commerce companies, you must be careful.
short, try to take the blot.
illusive usages include: Oh, the goods do not do. You be 50 it, to help you do?!
intelligent response: I want large size 3, M 2. a visitor to do, help me to catch it. have the goods to send me. In this way, true or disloyal, you will not suffer.
I have a friend, order did not take kind of clothing, cloth version, the results received a batch of waste.

4. a sense of duty to suppliers
good care of your suppliers business, this is their attention to the extremity. substandard commute readily. willing to notify in the final. every once in a while seek your outlooks on the goods,
will ask you Where is the trouble of operating, how to ask your most recent business, there is no cargo to multiplication. now peppery commodity, you do not send your embark to try.
; of course, will agree you can send back the board.
you do not care provider's own decoration, he embodies the easy but practical. a lot of suppliers do not know the service terminal, the decoration for their own interests, highlighting the strength .
I have a friend reported to me that to find a mighty supplier. I asked him how do you know there is strength, he replied: > Once you have a good supplier, you have to work hard. mighty fusion, the two sides should cherish.
Do not pay too much attention, make claims every day. any unilateral interests do not last long.
good jobbers, which related to your voice. to show your value more entirely the benefits you obtain more.

of inspection papers: one-third of goods sold 7
1. Do not look good, by the time the pay any more.
agreeable goods, in Europe, not in Guangzhou. look by the focus apt estimate how many to sell.
2. Do not just pick their preference, to pick the most people accept.
not own to wear, have a business idea. their money, a lot of good things to wear.
3. suppliers nice, but not the most beautiful
goods the most beautiful is the wedding dress. to find a matrimony dress company??
4 . I have good taste.
of these goods not up to much unless you look to do one multinational mark. tasty sister, you will dead hideous. There grade sister, often losing money earned shouted.
5. toll too expensive, win points, flattening what spend
age. to diagram out mathematics to assist replenishment ample. multi-purpose use of microcomputer telephony.
6. I have a small customer base, to every day new
is important to maintain a definite style. broaden the customer base is fundamental. turn around a few regular customers, the more pressure you more cargo, passenger and less. store overbearing seven strokes off the goods yards everywhere.
good sales models, and aspire to sell more, this is definitely a market for goods, user satisfaction is high after purchase, do the chances of regular customers. Instead, a new stock new stock risk.
sell the goods. I usually start to get dozens of pieces of ponderous. always retard the code digit need fraught, or not to addition the color.
7. I often call, just make 1 alternatively two chips, the supplier ambition not see down?
assured , good suppliers will thankful your remind. at least, you will not give him a big difficulty.
call if you want to return 20 30, he was weary.
8. some over-supplier request, I would nay to do?
rejected. the ecology of business is to defend their own interests. you are a businessman you?

I am a wholesaler, I esteem the heaviness of the competitors.

Sponsored Links