Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 04-10-2011, 01:44 PM   #1
fogege045

Default Office 2007 Standard Easy Settings for New Databas

This is a quick post on a slick new way to make sure that all of your new databases are set up just as you like. I'm running a little behind on the next regular post as the netcard in the machine I use to build the screenshots expired,Office 2007 Standard, so that will be coming after I get my machine patched back together. Database SettingsUsers often want to have a set of common settings and code for all of their new databases,Microsoft Office Pro 2007, and this wasn't very easy to do in the past. In Access 12,Windows 7 Starter Key, all you have to do to create a startup template is to create a new database called blank.accdb and put it under \Program Files\Microsoft Office\Templates\1033\Access. When you click on "Blank Database" in Getting Started,Office 2010 Professional Plus, we'll make a copy of that database and start from there. That means you can easily load things like: Library codeReferencesDatabase propertiesRibbon XML & the loaderDefault forms & reportsOther configuration settings

Sponsored Links