Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 08-01-2011, 06:15 AM   #1
karenn4ni2

Thumbs up Cavendish takes Tour green jersey

Cavendish (right) has now won 20 stages of the Tour de France Mark Cavendish won the final stage of the Tour de France in Paris, becoming Britain's first winner of the green jersey for the race's best sprinter. Cavendish, christian louboutin sale cheap who has now won 20 stages of the race in his career, crossed the line first after a frenetic sprint finish on the Champs-Elysees. "I've been trying to get the green jersey for the last few years, it is a special day," said the 26-year-old. Cadel Evans took the yellow jersey to become Australia's first Tour winner. "They changed the rules this year but I have still had to fight until the last stage to get the green jersey and we've had six stage wins for the team this year," added Cavendish. The Isle of Man cyclist finished with 334 points, while Spaniard Jose Joaquin Rojas was second with 272 and Belgian Philippe Gilbert had 236. However, despite the relatively comfortable Malaysia, Australia sign refugee exchange pact (AP) final margin of victory Cavendish was not assured of securing the green jersey until he won the final sprint. If Rojas had won the stage then Cavendish would have needed to finish second or third to claim the jersey he so highly coveted. "I've been incredibly lucky to have a group of team-mates who have been committed to me winning races and it has paid off," said the HTC Highroad cyclist. "I can't stress how lucky I am, I couldn't do it alone. I'm super emotional, super happy." Evans had assumed the lead in the overall standings from Leopard-Trek's Andy Schleck in Saturday's time-trial and a flat 95km stage into Paris never offered any opportunities to attack his advantage of one minute 34 seconds.

Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2011, 07:52 AM   #2
gjkgs657g8293

Thumbs up no undergo

no undergo. In the wow power leveling end she had to say she was wow gold worthless and to receive a touch. She was wow power leveling no equalise for this good-humoured and cheap wow gold slightly inhospitable small man, and she .