Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 10-10-2011, 04:35 AM   #1
haxhklm6k8
Lieutenant General

haxhklm6k8 is on a distinguished road
Default 两幼童在家遭毒手 其姑父行凶后割腕自尽

窦贤亮夫妇闻听噩耗从江苏打工地赶了回来,窦贤亮的妻子痛不欲生,她说自己第一胎流产,好不容易才有了 女儿小燕,无论如何她都不能接受这个事实。妹婿今年才24岁,平时为人也很老实,对孩子也好。当天到他们家 小燕还送甘蔗给姑父吃,“为什么两个孩子眼中可亲的姑父一下子变成了杀人恶魔呢? ”小燕的妈妈怎么也想不明白。

泣血追问

看玄幻小说走火入魔?

恶魔姑父行凶后自杀
  小兄妹在家惨遭毒手

生活压力太大走极端?
  长集镇许岗村四里组位于马路边,窦贤林、窦贤亮兄弟俩还未从惊恐悲恸中缓过神来,窃听器市场,被害的两个孩子分别是哥哥窦贤林7岁的儿子小虎(化名)和弟弟窦贤亮两岁半的女儿小燕(化名 )。

对此,王建的妻子予以否认,她说:“王建平时对我还好,我都快生孩子了,怎么可能跟他离婚 呢?”

感情纠葛自取“毁灭”?

王建的母亲说,儿子去年腊月才结婚,结婚时包括彩礼钱在内总共花去了十几万元,因此欠了不少账,做父母 的又不能给他更多经济上的支持,儿子在上海打工干苦力活,工资只够糊口,儿子心太细,有委屈总是自己默默承 受。她认为,长期经济拮据生活压力大,心里压抑太久才导致儿子走极端。(方荣刚)
  窦贤林也不愿相信这个事实,因为王建和他从来没什么矛盾,对长辈也很尊重。
  孩子的奶奶哭诉,大儿子有一女一男两个孩子,黑客基地破解方法,小儿子就一个女儿。 10月4日,大儿子带着小虎的姐姐外出不在家,小儿子夫妇在外打工,手机窃听卡。临产的女儿回娘家来了,女婿王建过来要接女儿回去,一起吃饭时他还慈爱地摸着孩子的头说:“吃吧,吃饱些 ! ”

一桩惨案毁了3个家庭

一案三命
  老人说,下午她到家门口菜地干活,女儿肚子疼把门锁上躺在房间里,小虎和小燕在家门口玩耍 ,手机监听器购买,下午两点多钟,她看到女婿骑着摩托车离开,就喊了一声:“建啊,吃过晚饭再走。 ”王建回答说:“不吃了! ”。女婿走后,她没见到两个孩子,找到里屋发现地上、墙上满是鲜血,两个孩子躺在床上用被子盖着,说到这里 老人再也说不下去了。
  窦贤亮说,他实在想不起来妹婿为啥下此狠手,妹婿是个有上进心的人,高中毕业落榜出去务工,今年在上海 打工还念电大,学的是计算机专业想考个文凭,但他知道妹婿经常上网聊天,还从网上下载了很多电子书,内容都 是一些武侠、玄幻小说。 “会不会是看玄幻小说走火入魔了?可现在他也死了,一切只能是猜测。 ”

相关的主题文章:

女子假冒宝洁员工借招聘诈骗大学生

游乐场传送带卷死男童续:两名操作员被刑拘

女生与母亲合谋杀死女同学受审

男子为使长相像偶像超人砸重金整容

TD-LTE六城市测试详情揭秘:两厂商迄今未进场
haxhklm6k8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2011, 06:17 AM   #2
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

Moved ruthless,red wing store, ruthless nice - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from alumni of the user at 11:54 on February 22, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

see you before you turn off any music. -
-

-
-
The song is called \-
She is not singer,red wing heritage, this song just for her favorite person is her boyfriend and for the singing,red wing motorcycle boots, -
Now, the girl had died. In fact, nothing special about this song, -
but many people see the comments section of this song, plus lyrics, are some sad. -
hope that this girl is still in heaven so love their loved ones, -
a next life, you will be happy ...... -

-
lyrics -
; ; the last time I closed my eyes before -
- I want to say I love you
- reluctant to give up in your arms
- millions of words my heart has not said to you
- I do not want to close your eyes and make every effort
- can no longer meet the farewell
- can not be with you but do not forget
; ; you promised me you will live on -

; ; go first to the good far away -
- can not be with you not wait to see the sunrise dawn
- it is not easy to erase all memories
- life and death decisions should not be too upset by the day
- the last time I closed my eyes before the
- reluctant to give up in salute you

; ; the last time I closed my eyes before -
- reluctant to give up in your arms

; ; I will always love You -
-
-
】 【last story behind this song: -
-
feeling very good with a pair of young lovers -
both parents are very satisfied with each other -
ready to graduate to get married -
While Middle School
school near -
school medical -
check out the girl's blood protein abnormalities -
go to the hospital after
-
found she was suffering from a rare genetic disease invisible skin -
more serious skin disease more -
like baby skin, like -
Finally, because the skin is too
-
muscle and blood vessels can not afford to internal pressure and stays crack -
Although it can not cure
-
but the boy and both parents -
have asked the girl to hospital -
if not treated and we should try living a little longer -
When the doctor to determine the lives of girls less than a year,red wing shoes online, when -
girl like all the fear aside like -
not put himself in the ward but not people -
but every day the boy and his family out for a walk to see sunrise and sunset -
It was at that time she began
diary -
record to become depleted over the past day and time -
When a girl first and then write the man went out -
girl was found -
described by the text -
overwhelming majority are with her and the boy that had happened -
boy has become an indispensable part of their own -
So the girl decided to stay
a gift to the boy -
Swan Song Jing
birds -

-
the past several weeks -
music make words fill -
Quotations to find a friend to help
Song -
into the cream has been sick for the blind girl -
skin, throat strong point will hemorrhage -
but they insisted on their singing -
came out when the U disk -
girl and he asked for euthanasia -
said start planning to do this -
it and said the boy to accompany her to her sleep -
said before going to sleep on the boy to say a word -
After the lights go out
surgery -
boy out -
girl's mother took the boy to the U disk -
boy, after listening to -
and his mother said -
girl finally said to him was: -
\
But I am not afraid -
because you sleep with me ...... -
I Love You \
-
because girls like to watch the sunrise -

So the boy decided to go to places all over -
sunrise every place will have to give that girl -
2008 in early -
according to the boy in a mountain sunrise, when -
fell into mountains -
was found when the body was decomposed bear -
However,red wing shoe store, there
photos -
red are still full of clouds, sun warm -
-
-
-
-
-
-

-

-
-
-
-
heard this song will be liked by chance. Hear sad. -
I remember reading a
reproduced, ah, to cherish every person around him, -
lost,red wing shoes sale, do not come back! ! -
-
-
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 06:34 AM   #3
ug6bt0zh4cg
Commander In Chief

ug6bt0zh4cg is on a distinguished road

,belstaff outlet

| Back to logs list

this log from the phone Qzone,belstaff coat! Mobile Access z.qq.com,belstaff leather, anytime,belstaff jacket, anywhere recording my mood,belstaff uk! The service is free of the details come in>>

| Back to logs list
ug6bt0zh4cg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 07:14 AM   #4
ug6ht3mh8tg
General of the Army

ug6ht3mh8tg is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from alumni of the user at 08:08 on September 17, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

1, mixed with raw onion
: onion, soy sauce, a pound of green and red peppers three three three money money vinegar, sesame oil salt five money-third of
Method: Wash the onion skin stripped of the old, straight knife cut into slices, and then changed into thick wire or small knife; peppers straight knife cut wire transfer to a plate within the total, and then mix with salt, soy sauce, vinegar, and finally drops sesame oil,belstaff outlet, stir until it is good.
characteristics: fresh and crisp, hot and sour taste.

2, mixed with raw cabbage
: cabbage, soy sauce, five-half kilogram of sugar-fifth of a penny of money sesame oil salt, half
Method: Wash the cabbage stripped outside help, straight knife into one inch long, half an inch wide broken segments. Twenty-three minutes into the boiling water picked up, not over, drain to the water in a bowl. The soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, salt, stir until it is transferred to good. In addition, can also add shrimp, Xianggan, green and red chili, transfer to vinegar, made of sweet and sour taste of cabbage.
Characteristics: salty crispy, Zuojiu dishes

3, mixed with raw bean sprouts
: jin cucumber green bean sprouts twenty-two onion salt two five money money money, vinegar, ginger and five-second sesame oil money, a money
Method: Wash the bean sprouts pick to the impurities, into the boiling water pot boiled cooked (be careful not to fire Billy soft), remove control to the water; wash straight knife sliced cucumber, then cut into filaments, sprinkle with salt, add onion, ginger and mix well, and finally doused with vinegar, sesame oil dish that is good. Such as adding foam soft rot Gansi, fans Serve bean sprouts mixed with the three wire.
characteristics: fresh and delicious, and nutritious.

4, cucumbers mixed with shrimp
material: two pairs of shrimp, cucumber a three cabbage leaves two green garlic sauce sesame oil money, a money five Second, the money bubble fungus vinegar
second method for making money: the shrimp peeling, cooking pot into boiling water, remove and dry cold; Wash the cucumbers, straight knife cut into semi-circular pieces; green garlic, cabbage leaf pick Wash Straight knife cut into sections, all on the case on the stand. Then push the cold shrimp, cut into pieces. Transfer to a plate and season again. Wobble the order is: first, spread the bottom with a cabbage leaf and then put the shrimp into a pattern (can be optional), top the cucumber slices, green garlic put on, sprinkle with water, fungus, into the soy sauce, sesame oil, vinegar is good.
features: bright and beautiful, fragrant liqueur.

5, beans mixed with sesame
material: five ounces of fresh beans sesame II two salt pepper oil five five-ten money, money, MSG, ginger, three money
system of law: the beans cramps, broken, cleaned, cooked in boiling water pot boiled, then soaked with cold water, remove and control to the water, on the transfer plate. Then sesame paste into a paste with cold water, put hot pepper oil, add salt, MSG, ginger poured on the beans, mix well then transfer to a plate.
features: green color, flavor and delicious

6, meat silk mixed with vermicelli
raw materials: pork (lean) couple of green bean vermicelli two five money cooking oil sesame oil soy sauce, three money-fifth of five salt mustard vinegar for a second money money money, MSG, sesame five ten
system of law: first, Wash the pork, slice into pieces and then cut into filaments; vermicelli soaked too straight knife cut wire, into the boiling water pot, remove and put in cold water, drain control water, poured into a tray, with stirred bulk chopsticks. Wok stir then on, pour the oil pan, then stir fry the pork wok, add soy sauce, a money, to be served in a fan on the flesh color. Doused with vinegar,belstaff sale, sesame oil, mustard, salt, MSG and turned into juice, preferably topped with sesame Serve.
features: Weixiang refreshing, Zuojiu cuisine.

7, mixed with chives
material: jin of fresh chives salt pepper ten five money
Method: Wash the leeks well pick , straight knife cut into inch segments, mix salt, pepper, stamped into the bowl and marinate for two or three days you can eat.
features: affordable, Sato rice is best.

8, mixed with fragrant soy
raw materials: one or two of salt soy sauce jin rice wine or two five-spice powder five money money, two chopped green onion Money
Method: insect bites and broken beans to pick washed into the pot, add the flooding live bean flour, into the five-spice powder (also can add a money Strato incense), cook a quarter of an hour on a stir so, go to the small fire simmer, then have to add salt, soy sauce, rice wine and other seasonings, cover the lid tightly to the Yuba swollen stew, soup into the gravy when the clean wok, cold dry plate. May sprinkle some chopped green onion to eat, a few drops of sesame oil, and its taste more fragrant.
features: delicious crispy, Zuojiu dishes.

9, spicy raw
fans: fans sixty-two soy sauce, sugar, a couple of fifth five-pepper oil vinegar three money money money, MSG, pepper and a one-point method: first fans with open blisters soft, cut into inch-long section of release plate. A bowl, add soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, monosodium glutamate and cold water five money transferred into a marinade, poured on the fans, sprinkle with pepper powder, Drizzle chili oil, mix well serve.
Features: This dish is Sichuan cuisine, spicy flavor, Zuojiu most desirable.

10, mixed with vermicelli
material: five ounces of water samgun good cucumber noodles twenty-two five money mustard sesame chili oil three five money money money reconcile the two eight ounces of sesame oil
Method: noodles add water labeled as gravy, boiled lit a paste, spread on the board after Aohao, Bo Hou should be uniform, cool or cold rolled after, cut into strips, and dish, sprinkle cucumber, transferred sesame, mustard, chili oil, and pour soup reconcile, drops sesame oil Serve.
characteristics: cool delicious, Sheng Xiajia products.
Re: forty different salad approach

11, mixed with celery
material: fresh celery salt jin fifth of five special vinegar, sesame oil money, money, soy sauce, three three money
Method: Abstract leaf picking celery net, slashing the hair root, wash. Cut into five long sections, into the boiling water pot and boiled, then sprinkle with salt, mix well, pour soy sauce when eating, special vinegar, sesame oil, pepper oil can be poured into its flavor longer. Vinegar can not be put back, otherwise the dish will turn yellow.
features: green, tender and full of nutrition.

12, tomato sauce, celery
materials: a pound of tender eggplant celery Juice twenty-two two salt cooking oil money money
one or two of white vinegar for a system of law:
1. choose fresh celery, put off the leaves, roots washed, straight knife to cut open the pedicle, into boiling water pot, see the water to open when the fish out, drain and cut into inch-long section, add salt, monosodium glutamate release plate.
2. pot put on the fire, into the oil pan, add tomato sauce, sugar, vinegar and water amount, boiled water in the celery top.
Features: This dish color orange, fresh and delicious.

13, spiced peanuts
material: peanuts One pound of salt or two money aniseed pepper half the money for a money cardamom ginger three
Method: pick peanuts net, with warm boiled water in the basin for about two hours, the pot, add water about two pounds for the fire, put salt, pepper, aniseed, cardamom, ginger, add peanuts cooked soup into the basin, eating fish dish Serve.
features: Spiced rich, should be the next Sakamoriba.

raw spinach: Spinach pound of ginger, two money-eighth of Hong salt tofu two-thirds cooked shrimp three money salted meat two sugar sesame oil three money money
system of law:
1. to put off the old leaves of spinach, washed root tips were cut, under the hot water pot to the water on again when (Cook rolled over the middle), pause a moment, picked up the drain and , and then smoothed together Jiqu water, chopped very fine, then squeeze put a pot of water, add salt and sugar and mix well.
2. shrimps wash away the dust and impurities, put a small bowl, add boiling water just did not ping shrimp (preferably cage steam for twenty minutes), soaked and cut into very fine. Hong salty tofu and cooked lean meat are also cut very fine. The end of the above with ginger, hot shrimp spinach Mimi fell together, Drizzle sesame oil, mix well Serve.
features: this menu with a variety of raw materials due to the deployment, delicious taste.

15, mixed with assorted
material: fans thirty-two cooked chicken, cooked pork twelve twelve twelve cooked ham, water, eggs, fat Hemmi five money center three spinach, soy sauce, two eight- Three mushrooms money money money, vinegar, mustard and a three sesame oil money, money, MSG ten
paste the Second Method: chop five inches long segment of fans first, into boiling water cook until the center no hardness, remove a little with cold water soak, Decanter to water, placed in the disk around; spinach heart straight knife cut into inch segments; mushroom slice blade open, scalded with boiling water over back; then Chao Shao Heat over the fire, pour the egg open into a shared sub-thick shells, cut into inch long lift Dan Pi, a sub-wide wire; pork, chicken, ham with a straight knife cut into more than one point thick, two inch long wire. Color of the various raw materials were neatly placed in the middle of disk fan, the fan on the Hai Misa. Finally, in a bowl the soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, mustard paste, MSG transferred into the juice, when consumption can be poured into.
Features: colorful, unique flavor.

16, three-wire raw celery
: tender celery salt five-pound watershed mushrooms net shoot one or two of sugar-fifth of one or two MSG meat spiced dry two one point three money ginger sesame oil half
system of law:
1. will cut celery root to the leaves washed into the water pot , see the water on again when picked up, drain and cut into inch-long section, plus half of salt and mix well, transfer to a plate of.
2. the mushrooms, bamboo shoots, cut into filaments Xianggan, open water, blanched picked up the pot, drain and sprinkle in the celery after, then add ginger, sugar,belstaff jacket, salt, mix well, pour sesame oil Serve.
Features: This dish harmonic color, crisp delicious.

17, Gansi
green peppers mixed with raw materials: green pepper, five ounces of dry rot fragrant sesame oil a money three sugar a money a money MSG ten
salt Method: Wash the handle to the first green pepper, cut into filaments with a straight knife; Hong dry rot is also cut into filaments with a straight knife, the pot boiled together into the boiling water fish out and drain water into the transfer to the bowl, add sesame oil, sugar, salt, monosodium glutamate, evenly mixing plate.
features: fragrant flavor and color, Zuojiu most desirable.

18, soy cauliflower
material: cauliflower jin salt pepper oil five five-money Second, a chopped green onion ginger money money money
Method: Wash the cauliflower to the root, broke open the petals, straight knife cut into about eight pieces, place in boiling water and boil, then remove and control dry, sprinkle with salt dish, At the end put the onions, ginger, soy oil heating the pepper balls.
Features: delicious fresh form, should Junior Sakamoriba.

19, soy celery
material: pound five ounces fresh ginger, celery salt two five money money MSG ten five-pepper oil money, two money
vinegar Method: pluck fresh celery leaves and roots clean, straight knife cut into eight segments long (thick roots can be split in half), into the boiling water pot boil cooked fish, red with cold cold control dry, then salt, MSG, vinegar and mix well dish, put ginger, pour heated soy oil pepper to taste.
features: nutritious, delicious aroma.

20, soy hot wire
three ingredients: salt lettuce five pound five ounces of cucumber Qian Hong Pepper twenty-two three onions ginger vinegar for a second money money money
five-pepper oil Method: Wash the lettuce peeled, straight knife cut wire; washed and shredded cucumber; pepper also cut wire. Sprinkle with salt, vinegar, mix well, put onion, ginger,belstaff leather, soy pepper oil on top.
characteristics: bright, blind taste.

Re: forty different salad approach 21, shamisen
raw cucumber: cucumber jin five ounces sugar, pepper three four five money salt vinegar and five money money money, ginger and onions for a second second money soy sauce Five money money
pepper oil Method: Wash the cucumbers to the flesh, straight knife cut into thirds width, eight long segment; pepper also cut straight knife wire; cucumber boiled fish in the water control in the dry , sprinkle with salt and mix well dish. Heat the oil in the pepper pot, place onion, ginger, pepper, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, soy and other tuned in cucumber balls.
features: color flavor the United States, making convenient.

22, soy rape
material: fresh five rape jin salt pepper oil money, money, five onions ginger three
a method for making money : Wash the rape roots to the leaves, cut into eight long straight knife wiping blade, placed in boiling water boiled cooked, remove and control dry, mix salt dish, sprinkle with onion, ginger, soy into the pepper oil heating can be.
Features: bright green and crisp, Yi Zuo noodles or rice.

23, the oil shock of cucumber
raw materials: oil catty catty tender cucumber (fuel consumption of a both) of two onion pepper pepper ten second half of the money trees ginger vinegar, sugar, two three money money money
five salt Method: Wash cucumbers, cut both ends on a note of a split two dredged Rangzai . Article upward into space is also a sub-set of twill, knife half the depth of the cucumber, do not cut through, then cut into inch segments; pepper Wash Straight knife cut into filaments. Wok stir then on, pour the oil poured eight mature, green and then remove the cucumber into pieces, placed in the plate per side up. Pot to stay a little oil, fry into the pepper to remove coke. Along with the onions, ginger, chilli and various spices into, and turned into juice, pouring in cucumber balls.
features: green fresh crisp, distinctive flavor.

24, soy bean sprouts
material: five bean sprouts jin salt pepper oil money Qian Jiang Qian a five-onion coriander two three three money
vinegar Method: Wash the green bean sprouts good pick, into boiling water, boil, remove and control dry, sprinkle with salt, vinegar, mixed with cabbage leaves uniform dish. Last put onion, ginger, coriander, soy oil can on the pepper.
features: crisp and delicious, the production is simple.

25, soy spicy cabbage
material: jin red pepper cabbage four ginger soy sauce, three five-money money money sugar, sesame oil two five eight-money money
salt Method: Strip the outside to help wash cabbage, straight knife cut into slices one-third of the bar width thick, salt mix, pickled fish out, with the cool taste of open water to the salt and control dry, placed in the basin. Then the sugar, vinegar, soy sauce, Chinese cabbage based on the open fell, the two peppers, shredded ginger, sprinkle the cabbage, and then use the other two chili sesame oil to be poured in bowls of fried yellow, soy back cover ten minutes.
features: spicy crisp and refreshing, Sakamoriba all together.

26, soy chili cucumber
raw material: fresh red pepper cucumber jin Four salt pepper oil five five money money money onion sauce for a three-piece of a much ginger vinegar sugar two three money money
Method: Wash the cucumber, split into two with a knife to the flesh, straight knife cut into eighths long segment, sprinkle with salt and marinate for ten minutes dry control. Then soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, salt, mix well together. Spicy shredded, green onion, shredded ginger are put, soy pepper in hot oil heated wire, and with the plate buttons can be on for a while.
characteristics: sour sweet and spicy aroma, and nutritious.

27, soy kelp
raw materials: water kelp pound five ounces salt pepper oil five five money money money cabbage three three-onion vinegar Qian Jiang a three-piece system of law: kelp washed, cut into filaments, on the water boiled fish in the control of dry, sprinkle with salt, mix well and dish vegetable silk, and finally put onion, ginger and pour vinegar , pepper oil heating soy balls.
Features: silk long Weixiang, distinctive flavor.

28, shamisen
raw cabbage: cabbage, red pepper jin four sugar five five money money salt pepper oil vinegar, five-five money money money, ginger and a three-piece green onion sauce Second, the money MSG ten
Method: yellow cabbage pick to help rotten leaves, go to the root wash, straight knife-third wide,belstaff jackets outlet, eight long blocks, remove cooked on the water in the dry cold boiled control dry, hot pepper cut filaments stand; sprinkle with salt, mix the cabbage, pepper pot to heat the oil, put a hot wire, spring onion, ginger, white and sweet and sour, soy sauce, MSG, soy and other sauces on top.
features: red and white, spicy and more flavor.

raw materials: the new lift five cucumber twenty-two three sesame salt three money money money, three-mustard sauce of garlic into the mud three five Merchant vinegar, sesame oil money, a money
three systems of law: first good thin noodles with cold water and turned into juice (good or bad depends on the quality of noodles may be). Such as noodles and water ratio 5:5 (watered down), 5:6 (watered) and so on, each time one or two thin juice Sheng, pour in a special copper plate (or fine steel plate), the pot on the water in turn into the same lift Bo Hou, cooked on the cold water, changing knife cut one-third wide bar platter. Then washed straight knife shredded cucumber, sprinkle with salt, mix well, pour sesame paste, soy sauce, vinegar, mustard, garlic, sesame oil Serve.
features: bones and refreshing, good height of summer eating.

30, chives mixed Gansi
raw materials: four ounces of Hong chives salt tofu twenty-two fifth of eight sugar MSG one point three money
sesame oil Method: Wash the leeks, blanched a little pot under the water and quickly turn over and then burn about three seconds, and fishing on the basket, the forced rejection to the water, then cut into inch-long segments, put dish, hot mix salt and MSG. Another cut will be mouth watering and authentic silk, sprinkle on the chives, Drizzle sesame oil, mix well Serve.
Features: chive dip quickly in boiling water for hot, slightly crispy texture and fragrance; Xianggan flexibility, refreshing taste
Re: forty different salad approach

31, kelp mixed with fans
ingredients: water, fat kelp couple of cabbage leaves three fans twenty-two vinegar, water, soy sauce, five-three-money money money, three chopped green onion salt MSG ten second money ginger sesame oil money, a penny a pound of garlic three mud
Method: kelp washed sand, straight knife cut into filaments, through the fish out into the boiling water, boil; water pushed into five-inch section of fans, filaments cabbage leaves washed straight knife. The three kinds of food material and transfer into the basin, then the soy sauce, vinegar, salt, MSG, ginger, green onion, garlic, sesame oil transferred in turn,belstaff online, stir, then transfer to a plate and serve.
Features: silk long Weixiang, color gratifying.

32. black pepper mix?? chicken
materials: chicken breast 1,?? amount small cucumber 1 / 2 carrot 1 / 4 seasoning sauce: 3 tablespoons vinegar, 3 tablespoons sugar, thick black pepper 1 tsp
practice:
1. the sauce a good pre-deployment, standby (the proportion of sugar and vinegar deployment Keyi preferences) 2. chicken breast cooked stripping wire
3.?? strips into boiling water boiled, the picked up
4. oblique cut cucumber in half half shape, plus a little salt and scratched about 3 minutes after the squeeze water such as the standby 5. carrot rub filaments
6. Finally, mix all ingredients to the sauce, you can (better flavor after cold storage )

vinegared kelp Ingredients: kelp, red pepper, seasoning sauce, light blue
: .3 tablespoons vinegar, sugar, 3 tablespoons sesame oil 1 tsp fish sauce 1 tsp (no it does not matter ) sesame (charge chopped) 1 tsp
weight Keyi kelp sauce increased!
practice:
1. the kelp washed and cut into small pieces, and into the pot boil Microsoft ready to use 2. red pepper strips, light blue strips, add in the sauce a good tune, mixing evenly, you can (Banhao Refrigerate after about half a day, the taste more delicious)

35. fresh salad garlic sea fungus
Material: cabbage 1 / 2, Salt to taste
seasoning sauce: sugar 1 / 2 cup vinegar 1 / 2 cup garlic 4 to 5 valve, chili 1, water 3 cups, disposable cups
practice:
1. cabbage cleaned with Shredded small
2. add appropriate amount of hand after catching cabbage until soft, then cold water over it again to go to salty (water to be drained yo)
3. marinade and roll in the boiled off after the fire, add pepper flakes, garlic and sugar Paisui with vinegar, let it cool (I was the night before the first well)
4. Finally, mix together cabbage and pickles, cans or boxes with bottles into the refrigerator for about one day tasty, you can

Korean cold Campanulaceae Material: Campanulaceae
seasoning sauce: 3 tablespoons vinegar, sugar, 3 tablespoons sesame oil 1 tsp fish sauce 1 tsp (no it does not matter) sesame (charge chopped) 1 tsp
amount of sauce Keyi increase the amount of Campanulaceae!
practice:
1. the Campanulaceae peeled stripping wire after the wash, and go into the pot to cook bitter, ready to use
2. add in the sauce a good tune , mixing evenly, you can (Banhao Refrigerate after about half a day, the taste more delicious)

37. coriander mixed with cabbage
; material: cabbage, coriander, chili sauce, seasoning
: vinegar 1 tsp, Salt to taste, sesame oil 1 tsp fish sauce 1 tsp (no it does not matter) the amount of sauce Keyi increase the amount of cabbage!
practice:
1. coriander washed and cut into 1 cm pieces, pepper cut diagonal slices, alternate
2. cleaned with Shredded cabbage into small pieces, placed in boiling water blanched can be picked up
3. Finally, add in the sauce a good tune, mixing evenly, can

38. lemon cucumber bean sauce vs Gansi
material: cucumber, carrot, tofu silk, parsley, lemon sauce
Ingredients: Lemon (reshaping juice) 1 grains, sugar spoon, thick black pepper 1 tsp olive oil 1 tablespoon
practice:
1. cucumber, carrot wash rub filaments, chopped parsley
2. Dougan put wire you can look into the hot boiling water picked up
3. Finally, add the lemon sauce mix all ingredients, you can (better flavor after cold storage)
material: cucumber, carrot, tofu silk, parsley
Lemon Sauce Ingredients: Lemon (reshaping juice) 1 clove, sugar spoon, thick black pepper 1 tsp olive oil 1 tablespoon

39. vinegared octopus Seaweed
materials: small octopus, kelp buds, red pepper, light blue.
seasoning sauce: vinegar 3 tablespoons sugar 3 tablespoons sesame oil 1 tsp fish sauce 1 tsp (no it does not matter) sesame (charge chopped) 1 tsp Keyi had increased the weight of the sauce!
approach:
1. small octopus treated cut into small pieces and put into hot boiling water to change color, can be picked up
2. Seaweed look a little washed in hot water after the soft-boiling water, you can picked up
3. red pepper strips, light blue strips
4. add in the sauce a good tune, mixing evenly, you can (Banhao Refrigerate after about half a day, the taste more delicious)

40. spicy meat mixed with cucumber slices
materials: pork (or pork belly), cucumber, pepper .
seasoning sauce: 3 tablespoons vinegar, 3 tablespoons sugar, 1 tsp sesame oil, thick black pepper 1 tsp sesame seeds (charge chopped) 1 tsp
practices:
ug6ht3mh8tg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 09:47 AM   #5
t5uun2ng6tg
Commander In Chief

t5uun2ng6tg is an unknown quantity at this point

| Back to logs list

2125680 2009 年 01 月 13 日 16:57 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (2) Category: Personal Diary
love In the quiet night, accompanied by sad music, without thinking of beating the surging in the heart of few words, just long writing, the complaint is about a recall, catharsis is a kind of helpless. Turned the words left over the years, actually most of them full of trivial and haze,belstaff sale, addicted to the text, it feels a bit sad, diffusion of the depression, it feels a bit sad.

when writing became a part of life, so in life can have a hint of sadness, have been accustomed to such a sad state,belstaff outlet, in my heaven, do not see any angels in flight, the whole world seems to have lost hope,belstaff coat, there is no anger, no one told me how life should continue, stuck his head out occasionally in the decadent, but not necessarily with a smile the face of the sun.

tacit nor cry of the past, so sorry to stay in the mind, some things missed, there will never be repeated, bowed his head,belstaff uk, I smile in silence, which also affirmed their own way of living and status I do not see my fear of loneliness, only with the network of each other, in a cycle between the direction that I could get lost.

I go from here tomorrow, if I still fester so down, where is my grave, too trivial, too much burden, some people know what to do even more helpless . Beyond our struggling in the mud, face time, I know I'm wasting my life, eager to escape from this world in the next second, you can run around tomorrow to face the reality faced and continue to repeat still live.
regret not doing their best to suppress the sadness was so decadent and stubborn will to wander now and then read back those bits and pieces from memory, only to find that my life is the most intolerable error , in exchange for a lifetime of happy moments, it seems that I lost too much, if again, I would prefer to sorrow?

in a moment, I really want to have someone to care for himself, looked around but it is so quiet, picked up the mood,belstaff jackets outlet, did he realize that no one can understand my world. Love is not as beautiful heaven, those buried in the ruins of the emotions, who stepped on,belstaff online, who remembers? Subconsciously feels a bit aggrieved.

that hurt the heart of the song, who is to blame.
t5uun2ng6tg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 10:12 AM   #6
ug2at5hh2jg
General of the Army

ug2at5hh2jg is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from alumni of the user at 00:19 on June 8, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

1, someone to pour, do not dry looking, use the hand help to show courtesy. -
-2, people talking to you, then you should at least be able to access, can not people say that the last sentence, you're not the next sentence, or blindly saying ah ah ah, yes yes yes. -
-3, was staring at you when not to look directly at each other, pretending not to notice. -
4,belstaff jacket, bad mood, even the best skin care products and cosmetics are not remedied by the skin. -
5, sleep well, people will speak incoherent, unresponsive, prominent black eye. -
6, another release of \-
7, to be led lecture, do not bow their heads to look directly at the leadership, with a smile, accepted the criticism, the leadership of the fire will gradually subside, otherwise, the leadership will be fuel. -

8. Woman palms facing up to life a man can not ask for money. . -
-9. withdrew after dinner, said: \
10. gives the delivery of water must be hand delivered meals. -
-11. Do not tilt the chair to sit. -
-12. You eat Duanwan, do not pick the plate. -
-13. Finally, remember to close the door of a door. -
-14. anyone to go to say: \
-15. Do not washed their hands free to walk away, the water will knocking people who are rude. -
-16. handed delivery tool for others to remember that one end of the handle. -
-17. do not throw stones. -
-18. listen when people talk, their eyes do not waver. This appeared to be very rude. -
-19. someone else to pour tea, the spout should not at another person. -
-20. Stand up, take a ride phase. -

-21. experience that can open the door inside out, pull,belstaff uk, not push. -
-22. said to have to do it. Can not do, do not promise. -
-23. not because they are cheap do not love of money, amount of money spent, but also time. -
-24. the house was when the light hand to close out. -
-25. The world does not believe in tears ....�� -
-26. Instead of spending an empty mind to keep a man,belstaff online, let a man take an empty mind to retain their own. -
-27. who the poor go rather short. -
-28. hold rice or served tea to others, if in the interval of the people, not through the delivery from the front of others, but from others around the back of delivery. -
-29. they have a skill is really capable. -
-30. learn to learn to listen to soft. -
-31. to another home, do not sit on someone's bed. -
-32. clink with others in the wine on the table, their hand must be lower than the other, especially the other is an ascendant or leadership. -
-33. sunny umbrella, full with dry food --- rainy day is always good. -
34. If you ask people if people do not answer you, do not die with the nerve to keep asking. -
-35. eat, try not to sound. -
-36. pick something to wear shoes or time to squat, bend over you gotta do. -
-37. others to criticize you, even if he is wrong,belstaff outlet, do not split first identified, so we all calm down and re-interpretation. -
-38. doing things to stop, whether it is binge eating favorite food or losing his temper. -
-39. to a friend's house after dinner, take the initiative to help clean up the table ----- wash owner has been very hard to cook, can not also allow the owner to clean up afterwards. -
-40. life will meet a wide range of people, you can not in tune with each person, but one thing is universally applicable: How do you treat others, how others will treat you. -
-
41. hospitality have large, have small household. -
-42. back to the fist is more powerful to fight back. -
-43. who live in the world, we must first learn a \-
-44. at any time to anyone Do not tell each other your secrets. -
-45. save money does not depend on, and will spend will be earned. -
-46. life-long learning, not just learn book knowledge, but also to learn how to dealing with people, society more complex than you think. -
-47. Do not talk with my colleagues in the non-supervisors or other colleagues, your mood is likely to be someone else's words against your evidence. -
-48. to do things, do a good job is your part,belstaff sale, is that you do not dereliction of duty. -
-49. just wrong to buy, nothing wrong with selling. Do not just a petty advantages. -
-50. Sometimes loneliness is normal, do not be afraid, it has to adjust. -

-51. a true friend, but I wonder if you have good fortune encountered. With or without experience,belstaff coat, do not deny it. Do not calculated to others, especially not calculating your favorite people. Of your favorite people, do not use means to be. -
-52. the most courageous thing is to recognize the truth of life after the still love life. Do not be afraid to deceive, but to know there is deception in the world. -
-53. to borrow money when the heart must be a bottom, is to think of the money from him. So take forever to get the money he can afford to lose range. Less than the number of affordable, even if not come back, but also as early as prepared mind. They can not afford to lose the number, it can not borrow. -
-54. the best friends, unless he could eat poor food, and it would be best not to have economic relations. Many valuable friendships are ruined on the money. -
-55. gentleman can be meaning in things, but not pay attention to things. -
-56. while away from home may be able to tolerate the broader picture. -
-57. wipe the table, when to go its own direction wipe. -
-58. to call the phone the first thing it must be fed, Hello; hung up when other people hang up. -
59. do not spit throwing things, and if there is no trash to carry home to throw trash. -
-60. more books to our mind, you will see a wider world. -
61. But for you to adapt to society, not society to adapt to you. -
-62. Do not let others know their true thoughts, to laugh in front of people laugh, cry tears of a man hiding. -
-63. Do not walk hand in his pockets. -
-64. to do simple things complicated and complicated things simple to do. -
-65. opportunity to leave only those who are prepared, the sky will not fall out. -
-66. no matter what the conditions, carefully brush your teeth, especially at night. -
-67. morning, eat some breakfast, no breakfast, a cup of water is also necessary to. -
68. the less people right and wrong, his own management firm. -
69. You're invaluable. -
-70. girls, and boys go out to their own pay. -
-71. to be responsible for their actions, not blaming Heaven by the people, think before doing should not be out of trouble to learn themselves. -
72. in order to dignitaries in front of people, we must first people to suffer after the
ug2at5hh2jg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 10:13 AM   #7
ug6bt0zh4cg
Commander In Chief

ug6bt0zh4cg is on a distinguished road

,belstaff leather

| Back to logs list

2126333 2010 年 10 月 13 日 20:08 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
No matter how smart a person, more capable,belstaff jacket, how good background conditions,belstaff uk, and if people do not know how to do it,belstaff online, do something,belstaff coat, then he is certainly the ultimate outcome of failure. Doing things is an art, it is a science. The reason why many people are commonplace life,belstaff outlet, it is because he lived a lifetime do not understand how someone who is.
Label Art conditions the basic principles of life background

published cancel

| Back to logs list
ug6bt0zh4cg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 10:27 AM   #8
t5uun2ng6tg
Commander In Chief

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 147263592 at 16:05 on September 7, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary much or how little, enough to pay for like.
people ugly people the United States,belstaff leather, pleasing to the eye like.
few elderly people, health is good.
rich poor family home, like gas.
husband comes home late, there are back to like.
nagging wife, Gu is like.
small children, we must teach.
Dr. Ye Hao,belstaff outlet, vegetables Ye Hao, grew up,belstaff uk, Just peace of mind.
housing size,belstaff sale, can live like. Name is not famous,belstaff online, like to wear.
two four-wheel, to drive like. A bad boss, may be able to like.
all the troubles, can solutions like. Adhere to the attachment, put down the best.
person's life,belstaff coat, like peace. Not the money. Will be good.
good merciful heart, a good life can be changed. Who is right, the weather, know like.
Salford Xiuhui, better life to come. So much to understand like.
all things, revel like. A lot of things, like look on.
everyone is good, all good day.
Hello I am good, the world better.
All in all, content with the best.
this diary, really good.
Old 10-10-2011, 10:28 AM   #9
ug2at5hh2jg
General of the Army

ug2at5hh2jg is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 147263592 at 16:05 on September 7, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary much or how little, enough to pay for like.
people ugly people the United States, pleasing to the eye like.
few elderly people, health is good.
rich poor family home, like gas.
husband comes home late, there are back to like.
nagging wife, Gu is like.
small children, we must teach.
Dr. Ye Hao,belstaff jacket, vegetables Ye Hao,belstaff outlet, grew up, Just peace of mind.
housing size,belstaff online, can live like. Name is not famous, like to wear.
two four-wheel, to drive like. A bad boss, may be able to like.
all the troubles,belstaff leather, can solutions like. Adhere to the attachment, put down the best.
person's life, like peace. Not the money. Will be good.
good merciful heart, a good life can be changed. Who is right, the weather, know like.
Salford Xiuhui,belstaff jackets outlet, better life to come. So much to understand like.
all things, revel like. A lot of things, like look on.
everyone is good, all good day.
Hello I am good, the world better.
All in all,belstaff uk, content with the best.
this diary, really good.
ug2at5hh2jg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 10:39 AM   #10
t5uun2ng6tg
Commander In Chief

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 799970420 at 19:59 on December 9, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Miscellaneous world Kan

-
1, the butterfly effect: the 70s of last century, an American meteorologist named Lorenz system theory in the interpretation of the air, said that occasionally the Amazon rain forest a butterfly wing vibration, and perhaps two weeks would be caused by a tornado in Texas. -
-
-
the butterfly effect is that the very small changes in initial conditions continued to enlarge after its future status will cause a very great difference. Some small things can be confusing, and some small things, such as amplified by the system, then an organization, a country is very important to not confused. -
-
-
-
2, frog phenomenon: a frog into hot water directly into the pot, because of its adverse reactions are very sensitive environment, it will quickly jump out the pot outside. If you put a frog into a pot of cold water and slowly heated, the frog will not immediately jump out of the pot, the water temperature gradually increased the ultimate outcome is to be boiled frog died because the water temperature so high that the frog can not stand, it has been too late, or there is no ability to jump out the pot outside. -
-
-
frog phenomenon tells us that a number of mutation events, they often cause people to alert, and prone to cause deadly it is in the feel-good circumstances, the gradual deterioration of the actual situation, there is no clear detection. -
-
-
-
3, crocodiles rule: its intent is to assume that a crocodile bite your feet, if you hand to try to break your foot, while crocodile will bite your feet and hands. The more you struggle, the more to be bitten. In the event crocodile bite your feet, your only way is to sacrifice one foot. -
-
-
example, in the stock market, crocodiles rule is: when you find yourself trading in the direction away from the market, must immediately stop, without any delay and shall not have any luck. -
-
-
-
4, catfish effect: In the past, sardines, low survival rate during transportation. After it was found that, if put a catfish in the sardines, the situation is somewhat improved, the survival rate will be greatly enhanced. This is why it? -
-
had catfish in to a strange environment, will be \Such a \This problem is solved hypoxia sardines, and sardines, will not die. -
-
-
-
5, herding: sheep where to go, where to go behind the sheep to follow. -
-
herding stock investment was first a term mainly refers to the investors in the transaction process in learning and imitation phenomenon, \the same stock. -
-
-
-
6, hedgehogs rule: two sleepy hedgehog, as cold and owned together. May be because their body is long with spines, so they left some distance, but can not stand the cold, then get together. After a frustrating, two hedgehogs has finally found a suitable distance: both with each other to obtain the other's warm and was not subject to bar. -
-
-
hedgehog law mainly refers to interpersonal relationships in the \-
-
-
-
7, watch Law: Law is when a person watches have a table, you can know what time it is, and when he has two not being able to determine. Two tables and can not tell a person more accurate time, so they will watch the people lose confidence in accurate time. -
-
-
watch law in business management gives us a very intuitive inspiration, is the same person or an organization can not be used with two different methods, can not set two different goals, and even each individual can not be two people to simultaneously command, or will the business or personal loss. -
-
-
-
8, the broken windows theory: a house if the windows broke, no one to fix it, repeat it soon, other windows will be broken somehow; a wall, if the graffiti is not some washed, quickly the walls covered with a mess on, unsightly thing; a very clean place, people taking out the trash sorry, but once litter on the ground appears, people will not hesitate to throw, did not feel ashamed. -
-
-
-
9, twenty-eight law (Pareto's law): the late 19th early 20th century Italian economist Pareto that in any group of things, the most important and only a small portion, about 20% Although a majority of the remaining 80%, but it is secondary. About 80% of social wealth is concentrated in the hands of 20%, while 80% of people with only 20% of the social wealth. This statistical imbalance in the social, economic and life everywhere, this is the twenty-eight law. -
-
-
twenty-eight rules tell us, do not mean to analyze, process and look at the problem, business and management to seize the vital few; to identify those who can provide a 80% profit, but only 20% of total key customers, to enhance its services to achieve a multiplier effect; business leaders to work seriously on the classification analysis, it is necessary to solve the main effort on key issues, focus on major projects. -
-
-
-
10, bucket theory: the composition of the board if the length of the missing barrels, then the bucket of water is not determined Sheng was the longest piece of wood, but it depends on the shortest piece of wood. -
-
-
-
11, Matthew: \-
-
sociologist derived from a \-
-
-
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ & # 10084; ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ & # 10084; ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ & # 10084; ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ & # 10084; ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ & # 10084; -
-
-
-
-
-
1, Birdcage logic -
image upload in: fun bar �� U148.Net -
a beautiful bird cage hanging in the room where the most prominent, a few days, the owner will make one of the following two options: throw away the cage, or buy a bird cage on the back Lane. This is the cage logic. The process is simple, imagine you are the owner of the room, as long as people entered the room and saw the cage, they can not help but ask you: \kept a bird. \Cage logical reason is simple: most of the time people are taking the inertia of thinking. It can be seen in the life and work develop logical thinking how important it is. -
-
2, broken window effect -
psychology there is a phenomenon called the \If there are some graffiti is not cleansed, and soon, on the wall covered with a mess, unsightly things. A very clean place, people would be embarrassed taking out the trash, but once litter on the ground appears, people will have no hesitation?, Did not feel ashamed. It was very strange phenomenon. -
psychologists is the \bad in the end. -
anything bad, if not stop off at the beginning, the formation of culture, change can get rid of, as if the river bank, a small gap is not timely repair, dams can collapse, causing the loss of millions of times. -
disorder is actually the result of crime, New York City in the 80's when the rush is really everywhere, every day not to kill, in broad daylight to be afraid of walking in the street. Not to mention the subway, car dirty, dirty sentence painted everywhere, on the subway, feel insecure. Although I have not been seized, but the professors have been in broad daylight, struck a note Sap, blind, from the end of his research career, so I talk about Tiger color for many years, not alone to New York. New York city and the city recently raised a lot of reputation, so I am quite surprised that a city has been sinking, can escape from the dead, and to push. -
So when I went out to meet, met a criminologist, one immediately to him for advice, the original New York City is the last book with the broken window effect in terms of theory, first to improve the criminal environment in which people is not easy crime-Hyde Budao slowly return to order. -
Although this approach was criticized as being slow, \handcuffed in a row standing on the platform,belstaff outlet, open to the public declaration of the Government's determination to rectify and found very effective. -
police found that people really are less likely to occasion in a clean crime, also found that fare evasion grasp rewarding, because each of those seven had a fare evasion was wanted, there is one in twenty to carry weapons, so Police are willing to grasp fare evasion very seriously, which makes criminals not fare evasion, did not dare go out with weapons to avoid more harm than good, runs the risk. This New York City, from the smallest, the easiest place to proceed to break the criminal link of (chain), so this vicious cycle can not continue. -
-
3, diffusion of responsibility effect -
dispersion effect for the formation of liability reasons, psychologists have done a lot of experiments and surveys found that: this phenomenon can not just say that all of the callous, or moral decay of the performance increased. In different occasions, people's acts of assistance there is a difference. When a person in an emergency situation, if only he can provide help, he would clearly aware of their responsibilities, provide assistance to the victims. If he refused to help produce feelings of guilt, feelings of guilt, which requires paying a high psychological price. And if the presence of many people, help the responsibility for seeking help from the people to share, resulting in fragmentation of responsibility, the responsibility of each person to share very few spectators and even that may not even his own sense of a responsibility not to produce A \How to break this situation, which is being studied by psychologists is an important topic. -
-
4, Parkinson's Law -
North British historian
Good? Parkinson through long-term research, write a book called \In his book, agency personnel explained the reasons for and consequences of inflation: an incompetent officials, there may be three ways, first is the application for resignation, the seat give competent people; the second is to make a competent person to assist their work; third appointment of two levels lower than they were when the assistant. This first way is absolutely Zou Bude, because that would lose many rights; second way can not go, because that would be capable of their opponents; seems that only a third way most appropriate. As a result, two mediocre assistant sharing his work, he is high above orders, they will not pose a threat to their rights. Since the inability of two assistants, they calling the shots,belstaff uk, then two more for his inability to find an assistant. And so on, to form a bloated, overstaffed, wrangling with each other, inefficient leadership system. -
-
5, the halo effect -
famous Russian literary giant Pushkin Zengyin role halo effect suffered a great deal. He was fanatically in love with is called \Natan Li looks amazing, but with different channel sub-Puhi Jin-Zhi. When the time to write poetry Pushkin read it to her time. She always covered their ears and said: \death duel, a literary giant to fall prematurely. Appears in Pushkin,belstaff coat, a beautiful woman is bound to have great wisdom and noble character, however, is not the case, a phenomenon known as the halo effect. -
the so-called halo effect, that is, interpersonal communication, people who exhibit the characteristics of a particular aspect, cover the other features, resulting in interpersonal cognitive disorders. In daily life, the \For instance, some disadvantage of the elderly individual young people, or dress, habits and find it unacceptable to think that they necessarily good for nothing; some young people a thing about the admiration of friends, you will see him everywhere lovely, really the so-called \Halo effect is a sweeping subjective psychological speculation, the error is: First, it is easy to grasp the individual characteristics and habits of individual push and, just like Mangrenmoxiang as a point on behalf of the surface; the second It is not intrinsically linked to some of the personality or physical characteristics associated with the assertion that such features are bound to have other characteristics; Third, it definitely said yes to all that bad on all the negative, which is a absolute domination by the tendency of subjective bias. In short, the halo effect is the interpersonal relationships in a great psychological impact on people with cognitive impairment, we have contacts to try to avoid and overcome the side effects of halo effect. -
-
6, Hawthorne effect (Hawthorne effect) -
psychological effects of an experimenter. 20-30 years of the 20th century, U.S. researchers in the Chicago Western Electric Company Hawthorne factory's working conditions, social factors and the relationship between production efficiency experimenter effect found in experiments, said Hawthorne effect. -
The first phase of the experiment
November 1924 from the beginning of the working conditions and productivity of the relationship between the test group and control group. Increase or control the results regardless of illumination in the experimental group yields are rising, but the same illumination output of the control group also increased. In addition, tests of the wages paid, the coffee break time, the length of daily and weekly number of days of work and other factors, can not see these working conditions, there is a direct impact on production efficiency. The second phase of the trial by the U.S. Mayo led by Harvard professor, focuses on social factors and the relationship between productivity and found that the production efficiency is mainly caused by the experimenter in the spirit of the great changes have taken place. Participate in the trial of the workers were placed in special laboratory researchers led by their social conditions changed, the concerns from all sides, creating a feeling of participating, feel that they are an important part of the company, so workers aspects from the social point of view are motivated to promote the production increase. -
This effect tells us that when students or their attention or attention by the public, the study and would greatly increase the efficiency of communication. Therefore, in our daily lives with others learn to get along and understand what kind of behavior is accepted by students and teachers and appreciation, and we can only live and learn and continually increase their good behavior, it may be more people's attention and appreciation, but also can make our learning progress, full of confidence! -
-
7, learned helplessness experiments -
image upload in: fun bar �� U148.Net the earliest effects of learned helplessness and the West Krugman Overmyer found later in animal and human studies have been widely discussed. Simply put, many experiments show that trained dogs can cross the barriers or engage in other behavior to avoid the shock the experimenter added to it. However, if the dogs are not expected before (do not know when to come) and can not be controlled by electric shock (such as interruption of electric shock or not does not depend on the dog's behavior), when the dog was the chance to escape electric shock, they have changed was unable to escape. Moreover, the dogs also showed other defects, such as frustration and depression, reduced motivation and so on. -
dog show why this situation is due early in the experiment learned a sense of helplessness. That is, they realize that no matter what their own can not control the termination shock. In each experiment, the shock is terminated under the control of the experimenter, and the dog will be aware of their inability to change the external control, to learn a sense of helplessness. -
person who had learned helplessness to become a deep despair and sadness. Therefore, we should study and life in the open their eyes a little and see the real events behind the decision factors, do not make our own despair. -
-
8, the witness's memory -
witness, in our understanding of where, usually to provide some objective evidence, that his own witness and hear the things people who speak out honestly. However, psychological research shows that the testimony of many witnesses are not very accurate, or that is a personal preference, with personal views and awareness. -
witness testimony of their confidence and their testimony can not determine the accuracy of the results of this study is surprising. Mrs fees can be special and psychologist Howard Springs decided to this conclusion more in-depth study. In order to investigate whether the testimony of witness something special, they will witness memory and the memory of general knowledge were compared. -
they make were shown a short video is about the kidnapping of a girl. The next day, to answer some of the subjects in the content of the video and asked them to tell the degree of confidence in their answer, then do a recognition memory test. Next,belstaff online, use the same method, the content of popular literature from the encyclopedia and the general knowledge of selected issues. -
and as happened before, Perot fees can be special and Howard Springs also found that the accuracy of the witness recalled,belstaff leather, those confident of their answers than those who do not actually have people who do not have confidence greater, but For general knowledge, the situation is not the case, people with high confidence in memories of people who score better than the lack of confidence. -
people in the general knowledge about their strengths and weaknesses with self-knowledge. Therefore, tend to modify their test results for the confidence scale. General knowledge is a database, is shared between individuals, it has recognized the correct answer, the subjects can go measure. For example, people will know that the issue of whether in sports or even almost better than others. However, the event witnessed the impact from such self-knowledge. For example, on the whole, they are unlikely to know the event than others, the participants in the memory area hair color better or worse. -
-
9, Rosenthal Effect -
Rosenthal, American psychologist, who in 1968 conducted a famous experiment. Them to a primary election in the three sixth grade classes of the children making a fuss of the \In fact, this list is not determined according to test results, but randomly selected. It is based on \8 months later, another intelligence test results showed that, the list of general improvement in student achievement, teachers also gave their good conduct reviews. This experiment has achieved miraculous results, It is considered by teachers to students the subtle psychological effects, so that teachers expect students to achieve the progress of the phenomenon, known as the \Pygmalion (Pygmalion of Cyprus in Greek mythology, the king, he produced a statue of a girl he loved his desire to eventually make this into a real statue, the two fall in love with.) -
educational practice also shows that: if a teacher like some of the students, they will have high expectations, after a period of time, students feel the teachers care, love and encouragement; often positive attitude towards teachers, towards learning and towards own behavior, students more self-esteem,belstaff sale, confidence, self-love, self-induce a positive passion, these students often expect teachers to obtain progress. In contrast, teachers who are ignored, discriminated against students from the teacher's discourse over time, manner, facial expressions of teachers felt the \requirements; these students often worse day by day, and finally reduced to the bad elements of society. Despite some exceptions, but the trend is that, while it also sounded the alarm for teachers. -
-
10, false share deviation (false consensus bias) -
We usually believe that our love is the same with most people. If you like playing computer games, then it may overestimate the number of people like computer games. You will usually overestimate the students to vote on their favorite numbers, overestimate their own prestige in the population and leadership and so on. This overestimation of your behaviors and attitudes you have the same tendency of the number of features is called \Some factors that may affect your share of this false bias strength: -
(1) When an external attribution was stronger than the internal attribution; -
(2) current behavior or events when a person is very important; -
(3) When you are very sure of their point of view, or believe that the time; -
(4) When your status or some kind of normal life and learning be threatened; -
(5) When it comes to some kind of positive qualities or individuality; -
(6) When you and other people as when they are similar. -